Better In Time {Donghae and Jessica}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

The sun has started to go down as Jessica looked at the sky.She hurried her pace .There are still a lot of people in the park as she looked around.One more turn around the bend and she will be ready to go home. It has been quite an outlet for her,running and releasing some of her energy instead of being cooped in her apartment and thinking about him,and thinking of the whole world in her shoulder.Yes jogging around is a lot better alternative than crying and moping in her room.

She grabbed her bottle of  water in the car as she gulped the liquid on .Sweat poured in as she took a deep breath.It feels so good to sweat it out.And after this a nice shower and then she'll be ready for bed.No more time to think and cry,she thought.

A  few weeks after and yes she felt good being herself again and yes she can smile to herself once again.So far she have come to terms of things in her life ,on what she is and what she has become.Life can be that bad after all,and it will be wrong to depend on one person for your own happinees.Even if she told him,it won;t matter anymore,he has enough of her dependency and of her guilt trips.He has moved on and yes he deserved it more than anything else,as she thought all about it.

As she sat down on the bench to watch the sun go down.She looked at the beautiful hues that the sun has cr4ated,red,golden brown like a ball of fire coming down on the water.The view never failed to amaze Jessica,though she havs seen it a hundreds or even a thousands of times.Tiny perspiration runs on her forehead as she tried to wipe it out.Looking at the sun and the beautiful sorroundings around her,reminds her that it is still a beautiful world to live in,as she smiled at the thought.

A guy came over and sat down with her.Without asking a questions,without any permission.He just sat there with her.Jessica ignored his presence.What is he doing disturbing her thoughts,disturbibg her view of a beautiful sunset,she thought.A few more minutes of silence,Jessica decided to get up and continue with her jog.

"Excuse me Miss,I did not mean to bother you." he said."I am leaving,I am sorry." as he looked at her.

He looked so contrite and so sorry,that instead of being mad,she ends up smiling at him.She didn't know why,but he got this look that is so charming...and she felt a tag i her heart somewhere...

"No it is alright.I am really leaving anyway.I have to continue." she said."I just stopped by for the sunset."

"I have seen you here yesterday.Do you live around here." he asked.

Jessica looked at him as she became suspicious of him.Has he been watching her? She did not answer his question as she continue to move on.She didn't know that he followed her on her trail.

"I am sorry I did not mean to scare you.Don't worry I won't bother you anymore." as he noted the fear in her eyes..."I am not a stalker or a bad person.I just ant to get to know you."

Jessica did not answer as she ran trying to get away from him.When she looked back,he was nowhere to be seen.it is quite obvious that he did not follow her after running away from him.But she can feel her  heart beats faster as she tried to catch her breath...

The next day,the guy was there but this time,he ignored her presence and go his own way.And as she passed by,jessica has noticed how good looking he was,and he had this charming smile as he smiled at one of the girl that looked his way.Jessica frown and said to herself that he is quite a flirt.She better stay away from him .It won't do her any good being close to him or even to get to know him.

Everyday the following week,he seems to be there.Sometimes,he will smile at her and sometimes he will just completely ignored her like she doesn't exist at all.How come she felt mad and uncomfortable if he ignores her and feel scared when he smiled at her.She could not understand herself anymore.

One day,she doesn't know what came over her.it must be the call from her Mom and from her firend,that put her in a good mood as she walked back to the park with a smile in her face.The smile seems to stay there,and as she passed his way.He smiled and she smiled back.She went her way jogging...

And as she went to sit ont he same bench to watch the sunset.He heard a voice at her back...

"Is it alright to sit with you in the bench and watch the sunset.I can assure you that i won't do anything and i will shut my mouth if you want me to." he said.

She looked at him and smiled."Yes you may sit with me.And you don't have to shut your mouth." Jessica said.

He hurriedly sit down by her side.He loks happy just being able to sit by her side.Jessica smiled at him and laughed."You looked like a kid who has given a permission to have his candy.' she said.

"Ahh but you are more than a candy.Yes i am quite happy.My name is Donghae.Lee Donghae.You can check up on me but I am not dangerous,nor did I ever committed a crime." he said.His eyes staring at her,and he looked so charming...

"I never said you did." she said ".My name is Jessica. I am sorry about the last time."

"I do understand..with things happening around,you'll never know if the girl next to you is an axe murderer " as he laughed.His laughter is something unique and she doesn't know why it sounded beautiful to her ear,as she laughed with him.

"I can assure you that I am not an axe murdered." she said,shaking her head.

"No,you're not.Not as beautiful as you." he said.Jessica blushed...as she can feel the fluttering of her heart...Donghae is a very charming man....she thought.

A week of being together,joging in the same place ,talking in between and like getting to know each other.Jessica found herself thinking about Donghae more often that she wants to be.His images seems to follow her even at work...She wondered if her heart is caught again in a thing called love....

That day as they talked and shared stories and walked around the park.Jessica find herself falling in love again..after a long  painful relationship,she finds herself in love again...as she stared at his beautiful eyes....Can it be that Lee Donghae is the man meant for her??? Is he the one for her? as she asked herself...

And today as she hurried to the park. last night she has found the answer to his question.

She can still remember as Donghae asked her."What do you exactly feel about me?" he asked.

"I don't know what you mean?" she answered,trying to avoid the question.She doesn't know the answer to those.

"Do you trust me enough? Do you love me Jessica?" Donghae asked.Jessica just stared at him,unable to answer his question.She can see the disappointment and the hurt in his face.He has loved her all along and she doesn't know what to say or do.She doesn't want to hurt him.She wants to erase that sadness in his eyes that she herself created. But she cannot undo it anymore..as he moved away from her.

And after thinking and asking herself,she finally have the answer to his question.Suddenly she has the urge ,just to tell him that she loves him.Happiness surged in her heart.He has to know that she loves him...and that he has made her so happy for the past few days....And as she went around the park looking for Donghae...Jessica could not find him...He was nowhere to be found as her heart cries out for him.He did not tell her anything yesterday that he won't be around today..She wonders what happened to him.....

She came back again the day after and then the next day and then next another day and still no Donghae can be seen around the park....as Jessica suddenly became afraid  as she cried out for him..How come he never said goodbye.It is not fair...He made her fall for him and the left her just like this...She felt like dying...inside of her..as she called out for his name.....Donghae...Lee Donghae...the man that she has learned to love .How can he leaves her without saying goodbye...as Jessica cries  and cries for him...Now everything is too late.It is too late to say...I Love You Lee Donghae....