I Have A Lover

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music
Fan Fiction

 

I love this song "I Have A Lover" ever since I heard it from Super Junior KRY with Donghae{is it obvious that I like SuJU music a lot nowadays ?}and later listen to the original version by Lee Eun Mi.I have enjoyed both version,but it feels like the original version have more feel ,probably it is her music,so more emotions are put into it.I always have a story playing on my head with this song.This song is so sad and beautiful....and I think I have a thing for sad songs and stories...usually they are the the that touched you the most and yes it moves you.

And then I saw the picture of the three people that I liked the most ,Jiro Selina and Hebe.And then I decided to put them together , song that I love most and the three people that I love the most in Taiwan's entertainment.This story will be a sad one just like the song...but hopefully just like the song,it will come out beautiful and touching...

________________________________________________________________

I Have A Lover by Lee Eun Mi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkVsck3snqU&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG8idZD_fJQ&feature=related

Ajigdo Neon Honjangeoni Mureoboneyo Nan Geujeo Useoyo
You ask me if I am still alone? And I just laugh

Saranghagoissjyo Saranghaneum Saramisseoyo
I am loving someone.I have someone to love

Geudaeneum Naega Ansseureaum Geongabwa
You look at me with worried eyes

Jeheun Saramissadamyeon
And tell me to meet someone nice

Hanbeon Mannabora Marhajyo

Geudaen Mareujyo Naegedo Meosjin Aemilssdaneungeor
But you never know I already have someone special

Neomu Sojunghae kkog Sunigyeodueossjyo
So precious that I hide inside

Guesaram Naman Borsulsseoyo
No one can see the man but me.

Naenuneman Boyeoyo
He is only visible to my eyes

Naelbsure Yeongworhi Damadwgeoya
I will keep him inside forever

Gakkeumssig Charoreuneum Nunnunman Argolssjyo
Only the tears that fills my eyes knows

Geusaram geudaeraneumgeor
That person is you

Naneun geusaram Gajgo Sipjianhayo
I don't want to have him.

Yogsimhaeji Anhayo
I don't wanna be greedy

Geunyang Saranghagosipeoyo
Just let me love him the way I do

Geudaen Moreujyo Naegedo Meosjin Aemilssdaueungeor
You never know I already have someone special

Neomu Sojunghae kkog Sumgyeodueossjyo
So precious that I hide inside

Geusaram naman Borsulsseoyo
No one can see the man but me.

Naenuneman Boyeoyo
He is only visible to my eyes

Naelbsure Yeongwouhi Damadurgeoya
I will keep him inside forever

Gakkeeumssig Cheoreuneum Nunmurman Agolssjyo
Only the tears that fills my eyes knows

Geusaram Geudaeraneumgeor
The person that I cherish is you

Argessjyo Nakonja Aningeoryo
Look at me I am not alone

Ansseureomo Marayo
So don't worry about me too much

Eonjenganeum Geusaram Sogaehargeyo
Someday I'll introduce him to you

Ireohge Chaoreuneum Neumuri Mar Hangyo
Can't you see what these tears say?

Geusaram Geudaeraneongeor
The person that I cherish is you.

Fan Fiction

The sun is on his way down,as Hebe view the horizon ,once she got out of the building in the office that she was working.She looked at her clock and it is already six o clock.Jiro would be waiting for her,a tingle of excitement rushed through her.She haven't seen him in weeks.He must be very busy lately.

She walked to the nearby bus stop and she conveniently found the bus that runs through the route ,to the place where they are going to meet.She settled herself to a seat and started to think about Jiro.His images played in her mind as a smile runs through her face,he sounds so excited on the phone.He is always excited into every little things in life.Even the rustles of the leaves of the trees as the wind passed by, will get him excited.

Jiro was her childhood friend.They both found each other when one needed each other.Jiro was popular in school and girls swoon on him even at a young age,but little that they knew that he is not that smart when it comes to school and academics.He always stood confident and tall even though he doesn't have a clue of what was going on.

Hebe on the other side is a tomboy and although they try to bully her because of her appearance,nobody dared to do so.She is smart and quick witted.But she is not that popular and she is on the other side of the fence compared to Jiro where he hobnobbed with the rich and famous in school.

But despite the differences,they became friends for the simple fact that both of them are poor and are basically neighbors.They usually walked together in school but Hebe refused to go with Jiro when he socialized with his rich and famous friends.But both of them knew that their friendship is real.Hebe is the only one that knew everything about Jiro and so is with Hebe, Jiro is the only one who really knew her inside and out.

Hebe was surprised that their friendship have weathered the storms in their life.Hebe losing both her parents right after high school,hence she didn't go to college for she have to work to support herself.Her parents did not leave her anything except for the old discrepit house that her parents own.Jiro likewise went to college,earned scholarship for sports and yes he remained very popular in school.He only have his Mom now.His Dad died on his last year of college and Jiro was so disheartened that his Old Man never saw him to graduate.But Hebe was behind Jiro all the way to college,she helped him academically to passed each subject,tutored him and sometimes doing his projects and homework when he doesn't have time for them.Hebe was just too happy to helped him and to be there for him,when her friend needed her.

Hebe finally arrived at the restaurant where they are going to meet.She walked slowly as she tried to fixed herself.She likes to look at least presentable to him.She smiled when she saw her image in the mirror,she look basically the same,the ever dependable Hebe.

Jiro waved his hand once he caught glimpse of her.She can see his famous smiles and Hebe smiled back.He still looked so handsome and confident and yes he is more polished now.He knows how to dress now and he have the money to buy the right clothes now,unlike before.He have a good paying job in a big company,and yes thanks to his rich and famous friends ,he landed one of those jobs in higher echelons.

Jiro ran to her and scooped her up for a big hug.He hugged her like he really missed her and then gave her a kiss on the cheeks.

"Oh I really miss you little girl." Jiro said and as he put her down and looked at her face."You did not changed at all,and yes you still looked beautiful.Come I want you to meet somebody." as he took her hand.

There was a girl waiting in their table.She was smiling as they walked toward her.She was beautiful,with a rounded face and skin so flawless.She wear a make up but basically just to enhanced what she already have.The lips full and pouty and red her hair long and shiny.She stood up as they came near.

"Selina this is Hebe,my very best friend.Hebe this is Selina my girlfriend." Jiro said with pride and a smile.

Selina extended her hand to her,and she saw the well manicured nails and the hands so soft,which seems like she never worked in her life,unlike her hands that is hard and callous from all the hard work.

"I am glad to meet you.Jiro always talks about you.You are really special to him,just to let you know." Selina said with a smile.No jealousy,nor anger can be seen on her face.She looked genuinely nice and sweet.

"I am glad to meet you Selina." Hebe said.

They sat on the table as Jiro kept on telling Selina about stories of their past mostly funny and some memorable.But funny how it seems it is not funny then and how much it hurt at that time.Hebe observed how Jiro is so comfortable with Selina,unlike with his other friend before.He must really cared for her then to be able to tell stories that she and Jiro used to share.She felt disappointed that Jiro shared it with Selina,where it should be only for the two of them to share.Those memories are so special,and it is only meant for the two of them.

Selina watched Hebe,she felt secured seeing her now.Before she was jealous and insecure every time Jiro mentioned her name.She wondered at the back of her mind,how does she looked like,and what does she have in her that Jiro will always mention and remember her everyday of his life.She is not the witch or the siren that she anticipated,instead she was this sweet and nice girl that her boyfriend have a great affection.Their history together,she cannot erase them, especially if Jiro always remember it every waking up hour in his life.But she and Jiro will have a history of their own,and yes she will be that someone special that Hebe will never be.She will be Jiro's wife.

Jiro excused himself for a seconds,as he goes to Men's Room.Selina and Hebe was left to themselves as they looked at each other.

Selina smiled at her,her feelings real."I never thought that you will be this nice." she said."To tell you the truth,I was always insecure about you.I thought that you will be someone that will be scary and something else.But I am so glad that I met you now.Jiro valued your friendship more than anything else and I don't have to wonder anymore.I just want us to be friends.I know you also have deep affection for him.I can see it myself.But I really do love him more than anything else in the world.I just want you to know that and I will try my best to make him happy."

Hebe smiled ,the tears are threatening to fall but she was able to control it."I am happy to meet you too and I am quite happy to hear you say that.Now I don't have to worry about my friend.Just make him happy and I will be happy too." Hebe said.

Selina nodded her head.And then Jiro came back.Selina got up and smiled to both of them.

"Honey,why don't you stay with Hebe.I'll just go by myself.I know you have a lot to catch up.I'll just tell Ella that you have important things to do.She will understand." Selina said.She gave Hebe a kiss on her cheeks."Bye Hebe ,it is so nice to finally meet you.We have to get together again." and then gave Jiro a peck on the lips."Bye Honey,Just give me a call tonight." and then she left.

"So what do you think of her?" Jiro asked Hebe,she can see and feel the excitement in his eyes.

"She is really nice Jiro,she is not like the other girls before." Hebe said."So you really love her?"

Jiro smiled and looked at her,his eyes getting serious.He tried to read in her eyes."Yes I do love her." Jiro said.

"I am glad,she is a very fine lady." Hebe said."You made a right choice this time."

"How about you?Do you have any boyfriend or someone special now?" Jiro asked."I hope you can find a nice guy yourself.Somebody that will take care of you and who will make you happy.I want you to be happy Hebe.You deserved to be happy too."

Hebe force a smile on her face.She didn't say anything.She was not even looking for one.She have loved somebody else already,doesn't he knows.?

"If you can't find a nice guy,I have somebody in mind ,just let me know and I will set you up with him." Jiro said.

Hebe shook her head,tears are b in her eyes."I already have a boyfriend.He is very special.I'll introduce him to you one day.Don't worry about me." Hebe said as she laughed.

Jiro was surprised to hear that.She never mention about any man in her life.He was disappointed but he have to let go of her friend.He cannot be so selfish to have her as his own when he is happy himself with Selina.He smiled at her and hold her hand."Promise me that you'll let me meet him one of these days?" Jiro said.

Hebe nodded her head.Jiro took Hebe in his arms.Yes he loved her more than any other woman in his life,he knew it then and he knew it now."You be good.If you need anything and if you just need a friend,don't forget to call me.I love you Hebe.You will always be someone special in my life and nobody can change that." he said and kiss her cheeks.

Hebe was unable to stop the tears that have been threatening to fall from the start."I love you too my friend.I will always be your friend and I am always grateful for the friendship that we have.Just be happy in your life and then I will be happy too." she said.

Jiro wiped the tears in her eyes."I promised.I will try to be happy always for you.And try to be happy too for me."
And with that they looked at each other with better understanding of their true affections for each other....

They don't have to be lovers to love each other.They can be just where they are and still be loving each other through their lifetime.....