Heaven By Your Side {Dongtian}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

This time it is a Jiro/Hebe story.I know I am going against the popular couple....But this one is for me and J/H fans around if ever...I know it is crazy I am going against the current....I don't think they even like each other....anyway...the most impossible is the sweetest...if ever....

Leena I will write A RuXuan story.I won't leave out Calvin.Maybe after this or the next....I have something on my mind already....Thanks for all the comments...It is the one that inspires me to write....Thank You...
-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Heaven By Your Side

You and I cannot hide
The love we feel inside
The words we need to say
I feel that I have always walked alone
But now that you're here with me
There'll always be a place that I can go
Suddenly our destiny has started to unfold
When you're next to me
I can see the greatest story love has ever told
Now my life is blessed with the love of an angel
How can it be true
somebody to keep the dream alive
The dream I found in you
I always thought that love would be the strangest thing to me
But when we touch
I realize that I found my place in heaven by your side
I could fly
when you smile
I'd walk a thousand miles to hear you call my name
Now that I have finally found the one who will be there
for me eternally my everlasting sun
Suddenly our destiny has started to unfold
When you're next tome
I can see the greatest story love has ever told
Now my life is blesses
With the love of an angel
How can it be true?
Somebody to keep the dream alive
The dream I found in you
I always thought that love would be the strangest thing to me
But when we touch
I realize that I found my place in heaven by your side
That I found my place by your side
Heaven by your side{3x}
When you're next to me
I can see the greatest story love has ever told

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNuDQUJYick

It was an early winter morning when Jiro received a call from somebody from the past.He have not talked to her for years,ten years to be exact and suddenly out from somewhere she came back to his life, like a knife to open old wounds.

After ten years his Mom called,after walking out of their life,she came back.He could not speak,he could not comprehend what she is saying on the other line.Her voice is a mere whispers as the other voice on the other line took over.

"Jiro,please come before it is too late."the voice on the other line said.It is a voice of a girl."Your Mom needs you"

He remembered writing the direction of the hospital where she was at.There was no tears but a stoic face,when he arrived in the hospital.His Mom saw him for the last time and she smiled at the sight of him and she tried to grab his hand,but he was too far as she took her last breathe.He said he is not going to cry,but the tears came.He guess he owed it to her, to the lady who gave him , his life.

He made all the necessary arrangement for her funeral and gave her a decent resting place.He wants to place her beside his Father,but he was afraid that his Father will got out of his grave ,just to move away from her.

He remembered it too well,he was fifteen when she walked out of them.His Mom was crying ,she wanted to take him with her but his Father stopped her,as he closed the door behind her.He never see her until this time.

His father told him,her Mom went away with her lover.He was old enough to understand.The betrayal that his father felt and the disappointment.He carried it with him in his grave.His Father worked hard to be where they are right now and he owed it to his Old Man.He trained him and educated him to be on the top.

Now his father is gone,and he took over the company.They said he was hard and ruthless like after the mold.He is not allowed to show any emotions in front of anybody.Nobody can play with his emotion anymore.

He was waiting for the lawyer who called him.He said that her mother left something for him.He knows that she died poor.He was even the one who paid her hospital bills so what could it be but another liabilities that she have left off.

The secretary buzzed off,and told him of the forthcoming visitor.

He was still seated on the chair as they walked in.There was an middle aged balding Man and a young lady.She did not saw her in the funeral.He wondered who she was.She look so sad and vulnerable like you would like to protect her from everything.She have a sweet beautiful face but she looked too scared.

He tried to smiled to help the young lady feel at ease.But the more she crunches behind the lawyer.

"You must be Attorney Yang,I am Jiro Wang.Please have a seat"he said as he extend his hand."And the young lady is ?"

"She is Hebe Tian."the lawyer continued.He was about to extend his hand but she stayed where she is.

"I am here about the last wish of your Mother.Hebe is under the guardianship of your Mother and I have a letter than says you will assume guardianship ."the lawyer said.

Jiro took a deep breathe,He will pay debt that his mother owed,but a person,he does not even know her."And how am I related to her.I don't even know her.I assume,she was not my sister,not a cousin,who is she in my Mother's life?"

"Your Mother adopted her,she was an orphan,so she made specific instructions to send her to you,if she died."Atty Yang said."I have a letter for you from your Mom and all the necessary paper regarding guardianship is in this file."

"No,wait,wait a minute,you are not leaving her with me."Jiro said.His voice high ."I don't care who she is, you have to take her back."

"I am sorry,I have to leave now."Atty Yang."I have a court appointment,I have to go"as he walked away.

Jiro kicked the chair in frustration,as he closed his eyes.
What am I going to do with her now.He looked at her,she was so quiet,she has been crying,you still see the traces of tears on her cheeks.His heart melted,this poor girl has been left with nothing.

"What is your name,is it Hebe?" Jiro asked,he tried to keep his voice low so as not to scare her."How old are you.?"

She nodded.and Jiro was surprised when he heard her voice."I am not a little girl,I am a grown woman,if you don't want me,then just let me leave and I can live on my own."

"How old are you then?"Jiro said."Seventeen ,sixteen?"

"No I am twenty years old."Hebe said."I am old enough to take care of myself."

"Did you go to school at all?"Jiro asked.

"Yes ,I am attending a local college in our place."Hebe said."You don't have to feel responsible for me"

"No I can't do that,there is a lot that is stake here,if you did something bad,I can also be sued,because I am your legal guardian.For now you will be staying with me and we will make arrangement later on"Jiro said.Later that day he took her home.

Joanne who was his Nanny and maid was only too thrilled to have Hebe in the house.She said about desperately needing a woman's touch inside the house.The house looks cold without any warmth since the Missus left ten years ago...

At first Hebe was always nervous whenever Jiro was around,later on she calmed down.Joanne told her about Jiro's past and his childhood which is not very pleasant.The more Joanne talked about Jiro,the more Hebe was drawn to him.

After weeks,Jiro finally accepted Hebe's presence in his house.Somehow his house looks alive again,it must be those colored and printed curtains the she have been hanging around.He let her took charge of the house,the decorations and the food to prepare.Before he knew it Hebe is in full control of the household.

They still don't talk much to each other,only important things that pertains to the house.But he look forward to the time of the day when he can see her in the morning as they eat breakfast together and the dinner that they shared at night.Somehow she assumed the role of the Lady of the house and Jiro as the man of the house.

Hebe wondered if Jiro have girlfriend for she does not see any girl in the house.He must have a girl.He might be tough but he is a very attractive man and she is sure that a lot of girls will be vying for his attention.

"Joanne can I asked you something,Does Jiro have a girlfriend I have not seen any girl around."Hebe asked .

Joanne looked at her."Interested are you?"Joanne said."He have girlfriends,and a lots of them but he does not bring them in the house.They are off limits."

"Why?" Hebe asked."Nothing serious,or somebody that he will marry or consider at least to marry."

"No he does not believe in marriage anymore he said."Joanne said."I wish the girl that could change his mind is here already."

"Yeah,who do you think can turn him around,I can't blame him,if your Mom left you for another man,I think it .Pardon my language." Hebe said.

"You want to try?"Joanne said."At least he is nice to you,and he reacts to you differently."

"What do you mean?He does not even talk to me,even though we shared the same meal everyday."Hebe said."He was always so quiet.I think he still hates me."

"Why would he hates you?I don't see any reason why."Joanne said."I think he likes you,I saw him looking at you."

"You are lying,he hates me for coming up and messing up his life,and my connection to his Mom."Hebe said.

"His life is messed up already in the first place,there is nothing to mess around.He might have all the riches in the world, but if you don't have anybody at the end of the day,then all of this is nothing."Joanne said in a sad tone.

Somehow hearing Joanne said that Hebe felt bad for Jiro.Yes he have nothing in the end of the day,for all his girlfriend is only after him for one thing.Nobody love him truly,because he is a cold man.His Dad made him a very cold man.Somehow it made her heart ache....

The next day,Hebe dressed up nicely and put a dash of powder and lipsticks as she joined him for breakfast.Jiro looked at her,but did not say a thing.

Hebe felt disappointed and she lost her appetite after that.Jiro noticed her change of mood.

"What happen,why are you pouting?"Jiro said."You came out all smiles and then you end up sulking in the corner."

"Nothing,I am just bored I guess"Hebe said."There is not much to do here anymore."

"Do you want to go back to school?"Jiro asked as he got up from the table"I have made arrangement already in the university,you can start next semester which is three weeks from now,so you better get ready."

Hebe stood up"Really,oh thank you,thank you." as she went to him and hugged him.Jiro went stiff with her hug.and Hebe quickly withdrew her arms.She felt something when she touch him,and it bothers her.

Jiro left right away.He felt something too when Hebe touched him.He never felt like that, even with his girlfriends.Is she getting to him.he can't ,he can't feel anything to her,he cannot feel anything to any girl for that matter.They are just going to hurt him just like what his Mother did to his Father.He cannot fall in love,no matter how nice they are.

That evening,Jiro did not come home for dinner.He spent the night with his girlfriend.He need to forget her.He is just like all the other girls,they cannot be trusted.

Hebe waited for him,but he never went home.She called the office and said that he left for the day.That night she cried on her sleep.She did not get up that morning.She stayed in her room.She did not come down for dinner also.She does not want to look at him after he slept with one of his girls.She hated him....

The next day,she have no plans of joining him for breakfast, but Joanne summon her to go down.She went down,but avoided his eyes.

"You have anything,to say to me?"Hebe said."If not I want to go back to my room."

"I want you to stay here and have breakfast with me every morning"Jiro said."And I want to see you tonight during dinner time is that understood."

"Yes sir,"Hebe said."Is that all?"

"Yes,now I want you to seat down and eat your breakfast" Jiro said."And don't get up until I am done,it is clear?"

Hebe could not contain herself anymore."You can't dictate me anymore,I am not a little girl,I'll eat when I want to and I will do things if I want to,and you cannot stop me." as she walked away from him.

Jiro can only looked at her in disbelief.He got up and never touched his breakfast.Before she knew it he was gone.

"What is wrong with you?"Joanne said."What are you so upset about?"

"Joanne,he slept with his girlfriend.He did not go home the other night because he went to his girlfriend and slept with her."Hebe said crying."I hate him."

"How do you know?"Joanne asked.

"I called the office and the secretary told me he went out with that girl." Hebe said.

"Hebe ,are you telling me you are falling in love with him?" Joanne said."Oh Hebe I don't know what to say,poor child,I should have never suggested that."

That night Jiro came home early.Hebe went down to join him for dinner.She was quiet,and Jiro too.They ate their dinner in silence.No single words were spoken.As they got up and went to their room

That night Jiro could not sleep.Her behavior has been affecting him,and he is angry at himself.He has been thinking about her.When did he ever started thinking about her,since the day he laid eyes on her.Something in her that attracts him ,that make him think of her all the time.He can't be falling for her.She is way too young,she is her ward,although he is only five years older than her.He can't fall in love,not with her ,not with any other girl.

Hebe too can not sleep,maybe I should just leave the house and live on my own,I will be twenty one soon.I can live on my own.I will tell him I have to live in dorm or apartment.I have to get away from him.But I would miss him terribly.If I move I will never see him anymore.Jiro why is it so hard to love you.Hebe thought as she cried.

In the morning,Hebe talked to Jiro about her plan."I want to live in the dorm or have an apartment near the school." Hebe said.

Jiro just nodded."Whatever you want,it is up to you.Just let me know the expenses," as he left without much of a glance.

Hebe cried.He does not care for me.He just want to get rid of me.The sooner the better for him.I have to leave soon,I can't stay here anymore,she thought.

In a week time Hebe found a place ,she is going to share an apartment with another student. She moved the next day.Jiro did not even looked her way as she said goodbye.

A week after,all this time Jiro has been thinking and thinking about Hebe. He missed her.He want to see her face when he start his day and see her at the end of the day .It is true what Joanne said all of this is nothing if there is nobody here to welcome you at night and nobody to wake up and start the day with.He missed her a lot.

That night as Hebe was on her way to her apartment,Jiro was waiting for her in the door.He looked tired and with circles in his eyes,he has not been sleeping properly.He was miserable without her.

"Jiro why are you here?"Hebe said in surprised.

"Hebe can I talk to you alone."Jiro said.

"Come on inside,"she said as she open the door on her apartment and let him in.She was suddenly scared and nervous.She wondered why is he here.

"I know I am not an easy man to deal with,but I just have to tell you something.I am having a hard time accepting and realizing my own true feelings."Jiro said."Hebe I think, I think I love you.I don't know if you have the same feeling for me.But I love you"

"Is it true?Are you sure about this?"Hebe said.

"Everything I have is nothing when you're gone.I realized how true what Joanne have said all the money in the world is nothing if you have nobody to go home to.And you are my home , Hebe.I want to go home to you."

"Oh Jiro,I love you too,that is why I cannot stay there anymore because it hurts me to see you so cold and so un feeling."Hebe said."You have to learn trusting people and loving them.'"

"I never did stop loving and caring.It was all a front,like my Dad told me.But I cannot be my Dad,anymore.Will you help me to love fully and trust fully like everybody else?"Jiro said.

"I will,I will and I will love you with all of my heart.I will love you always."Hebe said.

"You are truly my angel sent from above,given by my Mom....
I love you Hebe."Jiro said"Thank God I found you"

"I will be here for you,loving you forever."Hebe said.

As they kissed....