You're Beautiful {Dongtian}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Alright,I end the 2nd story quite sad and somehow,it haunts me,like there is something more to it.....so I am writing the 2nd part...I hope I will end up in a happy tune...

Next one up is Bebu and then Chunella.Anybody saw the video on Chun and Ella on their latest concert,both of them are playing goofy to each other.They are so cute.I just love them..Chunella very much alive...and I saw a couple of Jirlina moments too,so sweet and also Dongtian staring and smiling at each other.....now I am confused....maybe as confused as Jiro....

I don't know why Angela and Jiro is playing on my mind....I might do them a story..oh before I forget...someone wants me to do a Jaejoong/Hebe story...which I think will be the next.....I have to do it before she gets mad at me...Anyway the continuation...

___________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Hebe woke up with a heavy feeling this morning.She dreaded the moment when the time comes when she have to walk down the aisle to meet her groom.Tears flow freely just thinking about it.

Why can't her parents just let her be?She just wants to be left alone for now.She refused to go down for breakfast and face her parents.She does not want to see anybody today except for one person,that one person who put a mark in her life some three months back.Whether they like or not ,their life are intertwined forever....

She looked at the window,and noticed the dark clouds gathering.It looks like the rain or some storm are brewing.She still remember that one stormy day when she met him,when she was in his arms.How come it was just one night,just one night it took and her life have changed forever....

Jiro looked out at the angry seas ,as the ferry tossed with the waves and work with strong winds .it seems the bad weather is here again,he thought...But the dark stormy weather in his life is still coming...he thought.Tomorrow she will walk down that aisle and his last hope of being with her is gone for good.Tomorrow,he just wished he can do something,stopped the time or roll back the time,the time when it was a stormy night and he held her in her arms and the whole world stood still...Hebe..Hebe..why can't I forget you...just one night and the memories last a lifetime...

Finally his shift is over as he walked slowly to his car.He was arguing within himself whether to go to the bar and drown his sorrow or go home and just sleep it off,he will probably end up in misery ,both ways.Then suddenly he heard somebody called out his name,as he looked at the voice....there she stood,looking so beautiful and so sad at the same time,and then his heart have stopped beating for a seconds ,as if the time stood frozen and the only thing he can do is stare at her.

"Jiro,can I talk to you?"Hebe said."They told me I can see you here."She looked so pale and her eyes red from crying.He suddenly have the urge to hold her ,just to say that everything will be alright,just to make her feel better.

"Hebe,what are you doing her?"he asked."You are not supposed to be here."

"You still remember me?"she asked ,and Jiro nodded.

"You remembered my name too?"Jiro asked.Hebe nodded and smiled.

"Can we go somewhere where we can talk?"Hebe said.Jiro took her hand as he lead her to his car as they drove away.
They were quiet inside the car,one does not what to say and how to start it.Jiro brought her to a cafe just outside the workplace.

"You want anything?"Jiro asked her."Coffee or tea?"

"Just a hot chocolate milk to take out the chill."Hebe said.

Jiro gave the order and they sat on the table nearby.She still looked the same.,though you can see the sadness in her eyes.

"Tomorrow is your big day,you are not suppose to be here."Jiro said."You should be getting ready for tomorrow."

"How did you know?"Hebe asked.

"I read papers,too,you know."as he smiles."But I did not who you were after,and then I saw your face in the paper,since then I have been reading the paper just hoping to see your face."

Hebe smiled at the thought.So he must have known everything the paper or tabloid told about her,the truth and the not so truth about her,as she bit her lips.

"So,how are you? The real Hebe,is she alright?"Jiro asked.

Hebe smiled and nodded."How about you? It is good you know everything about me and I don't know anything about you."

"What is there to know?My life is pretty boring and lifeless unlike you."Jiro said.

"But you must have a better and happier life than I could ever have."Hebe said.

"You think so?"Jiro said."I don't think so,the woman that I ever wanted in my life is out of reach and I can't have.So I did't know when did it equate to happiness and better life."

Somehow,the way he was saying,she felt that he was talking about her,but she just shrug her shoulder,it can't be her.

"And the reason that you were here today is what?"Jiro asked looking at her.He noticed that she wet her lips and suddenly he have the urge to kiss her again to taste her lips,like that night.He wondered will it be still the same ,as sweet as he remembered it.He clenched his fist on his pocket as to fight the urge.God,how much he wants her.He wants her then and he wants her now.He have this uncomfortable feeling that he needs to fight.He have to end this conversation,he have to walk away from her soon.

Can it be lust,or can it be more than an attraction,a physical attraction,nonetheless,or something deeper? Just looking at her,and being near her is driving him crazy.He can smell her scent and he can feel her every movement even without touching her.

"I have been thinking about you,and I don't know,I feel like you are the only one I can trust."Hebe said."I can feel that you are the only one that I can talk to."

"I feel the same way about you."Jiro said."I don't know why but there is something."

"Jiro,I don't want to get married.I never want to marry him.The time when you see me crying,my parents just told me
that I have to marry him,so I ran away,but I was only thinking for a day ,but I end staying with you for the night."she blushed when she said the last part.

"Your parents know about how you feel?"he asked.Hebe nodded."And they let you go with this.?"

"Oh,that is why I am so miserable,I don't want to marry him,please help me."Hebe said.

"I don't know what I can do to help you."he said."Your parents are rich and powerful,I don't know what a lowly person like me can do."

"And I have something to tell you too."Hebe said.And then she hesitated and like she said something that she is not suppose to say.Do I have to tell him?,she thought.Would he answered differently if he knew?

"And what is it?"Jiro asked.Now she is curious of what she is about to say,and how did it involve him.

Hebe looked at him and try to find something in their,if he have any feelings for her at all,then maybe they can start from there,but Jiro looked away, he can't stand the sadness in her eyes, and him feeling helpless not being able to help her,help her to get out of her misfortune. Maybe in time ,she'll love her husband,maybe this will be for her own good,like her parents thought so ,in the first
place.There is no question,he can provide her all the things that she is accostumed to,he can give her the life of luxury,while him,he can give her nothing....

"Nothing," as she her tears are threatening.She drank what was the remaining on the cup."I am sorry,if I bothered you,I have to go now.They might be looking for me." as she got up .

And she felt dizzy as she almost lost her balance,probably from her sudden movement.But Jiro was there to catch her as he touched her shoulder to steady her,and as they looked at each other.Hebe found the answer that she was looking for in his eyes earlier.Hebe can't help but found herself in the comfort of his arms as he took her and hugged her tight and then his lips found hers ,just like before,until they are out of breathe and as they pulled themselves apart.

"Jiro,I have to tell you,I am pregnant with your child.You have to know,you have the right."Hebe said as she sobbed in his arms.

"You're pregnant?"Jiro asked in shock,and then quickly recovered."We are having a baby?"

Hebe nodded."I can't let him take care of our baby,I want us to take care of our baby.Just you and me and the baby."

"But are you willing to give up what you have?I can never give you what he and your parents can give you."Jiro said."God,knows I'll take you with me ,anytime,anyday,but are you willing to sacrifice everything that you have?"

"Anything ,just to be with you.I don't care,I just want to be with you."Hebe said.

"Oh Hebe,I love you,I don't know how,but I love you."Jiro said.

"I love you too.I love you Jiro."Hebe said."Please don't let me go?'

"No,from now on ,you are mine,you are mine forever."Jiro said

"And I'm yours forever,"Hebe said.

They got lost but both...Hebe and Jiro found each other again and this time forever.....