I Love You Goddbye {Arronella}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

And yes finally my Arronella fan fic..it has been a while.I have a hard time coming up with a story that will fit their personality.And yes this is a sad one...but don't kill me yet..there is a sun coming from the horizon....And yes I love this story.I think it is beautiful...it is old and yet beautiful...

I think I will also have a hard time to come up with a Calvin and Ella story.Chun and Ella is easy,they are like Jirlina...I have not seen them together more than just a playful friend.

And yes I love this song of Celine Dion...I love the lyrics..why is it that love is such a sacrifice.And yes only one true love can do such an act.

I Love You Goodbye by Celine Dion

Wish I could be the One
The one who could give you love
The kind of love you really need
Wish I could say to you
That I'll always stay with you
But Baby that's not true

You need someone
Willing to give their heart and soul to you
Promise you forever
Baby that's something I can't do
Oh I could say that
I'll be all you need
But that would be a lie
I Know I'd only hurt you
I know I'd only make you cry
I'm not the one you're needing
I love you Goodbye

I hope someday
Find someway to understand
I'm only doing this for you
I don't really wanna go
But deep in my heart I know
This is the kindest thing to do.

You'll find someone
Who'll be the one that I could never be
Who'll give you some thing better
Than the love you'll find with me
Oh I could say that
I'll be all you need
But that would be a crime
I know I'd only hurt you
I know I'd only make you cry
I'm not the one you needing
I love You Goodbye

Leaving someone
When you love someone
Is the hardest thing to do
When you love someone as much as I love you
Oh I don't wanna leave you
Baby it tears me up inside
But I'll never be the one you're needing
I love you Goodbye

Baby it's never gonna work out
I love you Goodbye

http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=jvS90FLE1oE1

The alarm clock went on,breaking the silence of the early morning.The sun is not even up yet,as the darkness still enveloped their little town.Ella woke up and stretched as she let out a yawn and scratch her eyes,as she looked at the clock to see the time and turn off the alarm.

It says five o clock,she must be really tired from last night,doing the early spring cleaning,and it seems she just hit the bed an hour ago.Or is it the age catching up on her?Well she is not that old,but old enough to feel the aches and pains.She remembered,she'll be hitting the big four O soon.She shook her head,it can't be,where did all the time went.It seems only yesterday,when she was young and foolish and yes in love.She will never forget that,that is only thing,his memory that have been keep her going through all these times,his smiles and his mesmerizing eyes.Arron...I guess I can never forget you,and it is too late to forget you now,she thought.

It is not that ,she never find love after him,in fact she got married,hoping to forget him in time.Chun seems to be a nice ,respectable man.He was always there when she needed a man in her life.She have learned to love him,for he is very loving and giving man,he never asked for more,and for that Ella will always be grateful for him,for his love and for his time.But then good man always dies young,and yet he left her,she could have loved him and could have forgotten Arron in the process,but God took him away from her.They never even have a child,he could have been happier,if he have left her a child,and she could be happier too,but it did not happen.Things have a way of happening,not as you plan it to be ,but how the Mightier up above have planned.But she have good five years with Chun,and she should be grateful for that.

And now,she is married to her career,she is now the Principal in their school.She studied until she reached the position,where she is right now.Her teachers love her,for she have new ideas,and modern in her approach,and her students loved her more,probably because she genuinely loves them,like her own child,that she never have.God have a way of doing things,she was never blessed of a child of her own,but He gave her children to love and guide that gives happiness to her heart and music to her soul.

She put on the coffeemaker,and then the TV,she loves to catch up the latest news in the morning,before heading for work,while she drank her coffee and ate her cereals or munched on her toast.She sat on the stool,with a mug in the hand ,as she put down the bowl of her cereals.

And then,suddenly a flash from yesterday just came on the screen.She almost dropped her mug on the counter,as she stared at the TV.There he was,Arron on the screen,looking so solemn as they took her picture coming out from the hospital.Arron,the senator,the young ,aggressive politician,who was predicted to be someday,will sit on the highest office on the land walked slowly,the sadness in his eyes can be seen,even from a distant.He have just lost his wife to big C.They showed a picture of his wife,Hebe,the beautiful Hebe,a rich socialite,with a big family history in her name,the rightful wife,for a handsome ,intelligent and dashing Senator.Yes they are match made in heaven.

They showed their two kids,equally beautiful children,a boy and a girl,ages ten and eight.They are too young to lost their Mom,as they stood tall through it all with their Father by their side.Little that Ella knew that her own tears was falling,and before she knew it she was breaking down herself.

When was the last time ,she saw Hebe,it was at their wedding,she came to her and talked to her.She promised her to take care and love Arron till her last breath.Now everything seems so long ago.She gave up Arron for her,only for her,for she knew,she will love her more than she can ever be,and she have everything,the name,the background and education,that Arron needs to chase his dreams.

Arron never knew it,he thought otherwise.He thought,she never love him enough to fight the odds.but what would Arron knows at that time,he is young and reckless.He just thought that just by loving each other will be enough.And yes,he hated her for leaving him,for giving up for their love.He never talked to her,after that.

She is not the right girl for her,even, she knew it.His parents knew it,but never dared to opposed Arron.She gave up Arron on her own accord.There are so may reasons,she is older than her,she came from a poor background,raised by her single Mom,her Dad,she doesn't even knew,or where he is,or if he even existed before.She barely made it through college,they don't have the money for higher education.And yet that doesn't stopped them from loving each other.And it didn't stopped Arron for pursuing her,and standing beside her.He is willing to fight for their love till the end.But she is not,she could not do it to him,she loves him to much to let him throw away his life and his future.And Ella have to say goodbye and forget Arron,if there is such,for it never happened,she never forgot Arron.Forever Arron is in her heart.

The phone rang,as she wiped away her tears.And it is Selina,her childhood friend.She must have seen Arron on TV,for she knew every detail of her life,not that she told her,but she knew how to piece it together,and she could not lie to her.She just knew her inside out.

"Ella did you see it on TV?" Selina said."Hebe is gone.Oh that poor thing.I always like her,she is always quiet but she have this thing,you know,despite her background,rich and all,she was always nice to everybody,never pouts nor get mad.She is just there the little Miss perfect." as Selina blabbered about her.

"And did you see Arron,he still looked hot,despite his age.I am sure a lot of those girls in the office will be vying for his attention,now that is Hebe is gone."Selina continued.

"Selina,his wife just died.You of all people shouldn't be talking that way." Ella said flabbergasted at her friend."And it is too early in a day to be gossiping about somebody.I have to go.I have to get ready." and with that she hang up.

And Selina's thought,that the possibility of Arron getting married again ,bothered Ella at no end.She gave up Arron for Hebe,only for Hebe,she is not ready,for some other girl getting hooked up with her Arron.Why the possessiveness on her thoughts,as she shook her head.

The next day,as they were having lunch.

"So,are you coming to the viewing and the funeral?" Selina asked."Cause if you are going I am coming with you,if not then I won't."

"No,I don't think I will.I am just going to send them a card." Ella said."I just hope it will reach him."

"Why not show up?Are you scared of Arron?" Selina asked.

"No,of course not.But I don't think it matters,if I am there or not." Ella said.

"But you have been friends at one point of your life,in fact more than friends."Selina said.

Ella gave Selina a warning sign as Ella stared at her."Alright,I am sorry.I know,you don't want that mentioned at all.But I knew that Arron will be happy to see you if you come to the wake." as Selina continued,and before she can say something,Ella have walked away from her.

Arron stood by her side,as he stared at her beautiful face.The last time he is going to see her,as tears started to brimmed in his eyes.She is a great lady,and yet she is his wife.He felt guilty for not loving her enough,like wholly,truly love her,as she is supposed to be loved.She will give everything for him,sacrificed everything for him,and he felt so lucky for spending his life with her.

He looked out at the crowd,and saw people lined up to pay their respect.He stood there unsmiling,till he saw her from the corner.The girl from his past,he longed to forget,the reason why he could not love Hebe wholly and truly.He looked her way,unsmiling,angry,for because of her,he have hurt Hebe,although she never said anything,he knew that she knew that Ella is in between them forever.

Ella looked back at him and she saw the anger in his eyes,as his stared put a dagger in her heart.Their eyes met,and only for a second as she looked away,for she couldn't bear it.She left before anything else.It was a mistake coming her,she thought.It was a mistake seeing him again.

Six month down the road,and Ella is still at the same spot,still have the same feeling for Arron.Never heard a news after the funeral.He must have gotten back to the daily mills of life.

It was Saturday afternoon,as Ella was busy baking for the early Spring bake sale in the church,before eastern Sunday.As she was cooling the last batch of cupcakes to frost,the doorbell rang.She washed her hands,but still with flour all over her shirt and face as she opened the door unthinkingly.

And there stood,Arron,dressed casually in his jeans and long sleeved shirt.Ella stood there frozen at his sight.She felt her world stood still,It is only her and Arron now,and yet she could not find a word to say to him.

"Hello Ella.I hope you still remembered me?" Arron asked.

"Arron..Senator,please do come in."Ella said.

"Just call me Arron,you always call me by that name,and something else,a while back if my memory is correct." he said.he walked inside slowly and deliberately as he looked around at her house.

"Something smells good." Arron said as he smiled at her.His smiles,she haven't seen that in ages,and it melts all the pain and the hurt she felt all this time.

"I am baking for cupcakes and cookies for the bake sale in the church tomorrow." she explained."Care to have some?"

"If it is sugar cookies,then I will love to with milk please." as she followed her in the kitchen.Ella put some cookies on the platter,and Arron took one and bite on it.

"You still bake the best sugar cookies in the whole wide world." Arron said."I missed your cookies.It seems like ages since I have one."

"Yes,it is" Ella agreed as put down the glass of milk on the table and Arron grabbed a stool to sit.

"How are you Arron?And what brought you here?" Ella sounding so serious now.

Arron took a gulp of milk as he brushed the foam from his mouth."To see you what else.And yes as you can see I am just fine.How about you Ella? How are you?Do you like living alone?" Arron asked.

Ella took a deep breath."Come to think of it,I am just fine,and yes I like living by myself." she said as she smiled.

"That is good,I came here to say sorry and to thank you at the same time.Hebe told me about what you did,and the sacrifices that you have done.I was so mad with you at that time,but then now I understood.I am sorry for being mean to you,for being angry with you." Arron said."I guess I never counted my blessings.I was so lucky that I have two ladies who are willing to sacrificed everything for my own good,not thinking about their own happiness.And I just want you to know that I am very grateful for your love and concern.It is just too bad,that I never said enough of it to Hebe,and that is something that I regret.She is a great lady and a good wife and mother.I am lucky to have her."

Ella nodded her head."I know,I know,she loves you,and she loves you more than I can ever love you."

"Ella in as much as I have loved Hebe,I have never forgotten about you.I still love you but I am not going to pressure you.I am not going to force it anymore like before.I will be willing to wait,until you come around ,until you are ready to face the odds with me."Arron said."I just want you to know that I love you and you are the only girl that will ever hold my heart."

Ella's tears flowed,as she walked towards Arron."Oh Arron I love you too.It was still you after all this time." as they locked in an embrace.

"I always knew that we belong together,you are the only one for me." Arron said.

"But what about your career?" Ella said.

"People will just have to accept me for my own merits,accept me for what I am,and ordinary people like them,who loves,and lives just like them with a constant struggle day in and day out." Arron said."They want a President that is true to himself,isn't it?"

Ella laughed and nodded her head."Yes being true to thyself is very important." as Arron too her back in his arms....