My Life Would Without You

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Geun Young threw her things on her desk as she  plumped herself on the bed.he really hate him.he really hate him now.Images of Jung Myung with a girl came to her.He got the nerve to show that bimbo in front of her,she thought.She is so mad that she feel liked whacking his head with something. She rolled over in her bed as Jung Myung pictures came to her face.His face smiling and staring at her.

"You, I so hate you...I don't even want to see you ever again." she told the pictures as she holds it both hands.She bit her lips and started to cry.....And yet no matter how mad she is,she cannot really hate him.

Jung Myung has been her classmate and her neighbor.They have known each other since they were kids.They grew up together and yet even best of friends at their young age.She have learned to like him,really like him,in fact more than like but really love him.But Jung Myung is such a playboy.he always have a girl on the side,and that irkes Geun Young at no end.

Late he has been getting in her nerves,with his parades of girlfriends.And as much as she really likes him,she cannot tell him nor admit it to him that she likes him.And so to get even,she made up stories of guys ,guys that she likes and told him all the tales....and she was expecting a reaction from him but got none.He doesn't really care for her,she thought,as she wiped the tears on her face.

And then there was a knock on her door."Gueun Yong can I come in?" Jung Myung asked.

Geun Young quickly got up as she looked at herself in the mirror to take the trace of tears in her face.What is his business coming here.Why don't he stay with that girl?If she could not control herself,she might really whack his head this time.

"What is it you want.I am busy." she said with impatience.

"Come on ,I just want to ask you something..Open the door.This will be quick." he said.

Geun young open the door as she was holdng her cell phone." Al right just call later.Yeah,that is just so cute...So call me tonight I will be waiting." she said as she hang up the phone.

Jung Myung looked at her with a frown in his face."You are busy.You are just busy talking to your boyfriend."  he said,as he pouts.

"So what is it that you want? It is none of your business anymore to whoever I want to talk to.." Geun Young said."Why are you here bothering me? Why don't you go to your new girlfriend.For all I know this one will not last a month."

"So what is it to you,if she last a month or not.She knows what she is getting into." he said.

"And that is enough.You are such a jerk.You guys are all jerk.Now stop wasting my time and tell me what do you want." Geun Young said.

"Hey...why are so hot head today? Is your lover boy not been good to you today?Did he ditch you this time?" he asked.

"For your information,my boyfriend is not like you.He will never be like you.,an arrogant and a pompous ,who thinks that he is God's gift to women.I don't even know why am I talking to you at all." she said in desperation.A few more minutes of talking like this to him,really ,she is going to hit him and whacked his head off.

"And my girlfriend will never be like you,a mean and bratty girl.I just want to ask you something and this what i get.I better get out of here,since it is obvious i am not welcome." he said.

"Go and good riddance.I really really hate you." Geun Young said as she turned from him and she  can't help herself  but cry....

Jung Myung turned around and saw her crying as he felt sorry for her...."Hey what is wrong? Why are you crying? Come on tell me." he asked.

"You don't know? You really don't know? " Geun Young asked.

"Did your boyfriend hurt you? Did he broke up with you?" as he looked at her with concern.

"No I did not broke up with him.I never have a boyfriend ,you stupid ..." she said. as she cried some more.

"But who is the guy that you are texting and the one that you have been talking to just now?' he asked.

"That was nobody.And the reason that I was crying is because of you.I am mad at you and I really hate you but I can't  get rid of you in my life." she said.

"Why?  Why are so mad at me and why you want to get rid of me?" he asked.

"Because you are such a clueless guy,who know no better.I have loved you all my life and you don;t have any clue.Ane you keep showing me all these girlfriends of yours." she said as she tried to wipe her tears.

"You love me too.Oh you really love me too.I have been so jealous of your boyfriend and so to make it even,I show off all the girls that I can have...but nothing seems to be working for I love only you." Jung Myung said."Oh we have been so foolish all this time..."

"So you don't really like all those girls...Oh how come you never told me?" she asked.

"Duh everytime I open my mouth you clip me off.And I was unsure if you like me or not..." he said."I love you Geun Young" he said.I have always love you."

"And I love you too," as she looked at him .This time their is no anger and no more hatred but all love for the person in front of her...as Jung Myung took her in his arms...and kiss her.."I have been wanting to do that for along time" he said...and she can only smile....