STILL {Dongtian}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Fan Fiction

Random Stories,Music & Thoughts {Completed}

by Anne

Chapter 31

Still {Jiro/Hebe}

Now my Dongtian or Hero or J/H story.Since a lot has been asking for J/H.Actually the idea on this story came from my fan fiction Yesterday,Today and Tomorrow....but with a little twist.Anyway ,it is still Jiro and Hebe...more like the condensed form....I hope you like it.

After this Donglin{Jiro and Rainie} and then Dongxuan{Jiro and Genie}I feel like having Jiro festival for this week.

Thanks for those who like my Arronella,I was quite wary and hesitant...pairing the two,cause it is going against the two most popular couple in Winglin.I have to pair Chun with somebody else aside from Ella....Charlene..maybe...but....I don't know I am possessive of my Chun,he only belongs to Ella...maybe I'll let Selina but...no.. Jiro will get mad at me...Hebe...no I don't see the chemistry.and Hebe belongs to my Jiro....We'll see..

---------------------------------------------------------------

Still by Lionel Richie

Lady,morning is just moments way
And I'm without you once again
You laughed at me
You said you never needed me anyone
I wonder if you needed me now
So many dreams that flew away
So many words we didn't say
Two people lost in a storms
Where did we go where we go
We lost whatever we have found
You know we let each other down
But then most of all
I do love you still
We played the games the people played
We made our mistakes along the way
Somehow I know deep in my heart
You needed me cause i needed you so desperately
We were too blind to see
But then most of all
I do love you STILL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzlkwOoQ4eE

Jiro looked out at his bedroom window.It is almost dawn,and he have not sleep yet.After a year of not seeing her and now all of a sudden ,she appear from nowhere.And he wondered,how can she still hurts him after all this time.How come his heart is still longing for her?Didn't she hurt her enough,and to be back in his world once again , is just not fair.It is just not fair.He should be hating her now,yes he hates her for making her love her,for putting a spell on him...as he wiped the tears...he have not cried for years and now just the sight of her,and he is crying again....it is not fair..

Hebe lays in her bed,with tears in her eyes.How come after all this time ,it is still him.I still love him.I should forget him,he has moved on.Didn't Lisa said he have a girlfriend that he is planning to marry.I should stop thinking of him,and start anew,maybe with Calvin..he has been there for me...all this time.But how could I forget him.She does not know that seeing him yesterday can hurt so much.How can I still love him when he hurt me so much,just by loving him.Oh Jiro how can I love you after all this time.

The next day after a day of outing with her friends,Hebe was about to enter their house,then somebody said her name and she looked up and it was Jiro right on her face...They stared at each other.Both trying to find something in there.

"Hebe can I talk to you?"Jiro asked."I need to talk to you."
his eyes pleading.Hebe just nodded her head.She does not know whether what she is doing can cause her more pain,but she wants to be with him even though ,he is hurting her,even his mere presence in front of her hurts her.

Jiro took her hand as he lead her in his car,as he drove away.He took her to the beach where he took her one day,when everything looks happy and calm,when they still belong to each other.

They got out as they sat on the sand ,looking at the waves and looking at the vast sky.Nobody spoke any words.He does not know where to start,he does not know what to say.What do you say to the girl that you loved too much and then ending up both of you hurting each other because you just love each other too much.Somehow it doesn't make any sense.What the use of loving someone when you end up hurting each other.Loving should be a happy feeling,not hurting each other.

Jiro took a deep breathe as if lost for words,he felt like crying and telling her how much she meant to him,how much he will do anything just to have her back in his life,just for her to love him again.Then little did he knows that the tears started falling....he cannot hide it anymore...he is not that strong.His emotions and his love for her is stronger more than any force around them.

Hebe looked out at the sea.The sea is calmer than her own emotions.Hers is in turmoil,and she does not know what to do with it.She does not want to look at him,less he will see the tears there.She does not know why she said yes to him,after he ignored her presence before.She missed his hugs and kisses.Maybe if she will be in his arms,maybe she can think clearly just like before.

Hebe waited for him to say something but he remains quiet as the sun went down.

"Jiro,do you have something to tell me?"Hebe asked."You have been quiet,I don't know what to think of it."

"I am just thinking,thinking of all this time."Jiro said"Thinking and retracing our relationship back when we started,back when I first met you,when I fell in love with you at first sight.Do you still remember that?"

"Yeah,I still remember every part of it.But I don't know what good will it do now to us."Hebe said biting her lips.

"I am just thinking where did I go wrong.I was thinking if I love you less then,will we still be together now?"Jiro asked.

"I don't know."Hebe said."Although there are times back then that I wished you love me less,cause your love at that time is choking me.And I am not ready yet at that time."

"I am sorry,I know,but I could not understand myself then and I could not understand myself now."Jiro said.

"You have moved on now,I heard you are getting married soon."Hebe said."I am glad."

Jiro did not answered her.Helene he forgot about her.Where does she fit in his life now when his heart is screaming Hebe.She loves him but he does not love her.He only loves one person and that is Hebe.

"We are not getting married,I can't marry her,I cant marry her,when my heart still belongs to someone else."Jiro said.

"Who is Calvin in your life now?"Jiro asked."I know I don't have the right anymore,but I need to know."

"Some one special,a friend who is always been there for me."Hebe said."He loves me,but I don't love him."

"How come you don't love him?"Jiro asked.

"Because I love someone else."Hebe said."I still love the man who happened to fall in love with me at first sight.But I don't know if he have the same feeling for me."

"If the man that you are talking ,still loves you and is willing to take the risk of loving you again,will you take him back,cause there is nothing in this world that he wants but to have you back in his life."Jiro said."Will you love me again Hebe? I won't ask how much,and I won't ask for any proof anymore.Just love me the way you want to love me.No demands like before.Will you love me again?"

"Oh Jiro,I will love you again,all over again,if needs to.I always love you."Hebe said as Jiro wrapped his arms around her again,after all this time,and she feels comfort on it,

"I don't know anymore,all I know is that I love you Hebe,you're still the one that I love.And I can't love any girl anymore.Only you Hebe,you're all that I want."Jiro said as they hugged each other.

And after all this time..Jiro found Hebe's lips once again as they kissed passionately ,each one missing each other so much....Jiro and Hebe found each other ,holding each other ,liked they rightfully belonged together....This time no if's and but's.....Just Jiro and Hebe loving freely and finding comfort with each other......forever...

The end........