It Has To Be With You

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

 

A/N Alright I thought of writing this one....as a situation arises in the family.My brother's girlfriend wants to surprise him,with a visit since it is his birthday this coming Monday..She lives far in another country and yet comes and visit during holidays to keep their relationship .And so she wants to be here on his special day...for us it is a thoughtful act, but ...someone else...it is different There was a delay in the flight,{cause i am suppose to pick her up in the airport} and since my brother is a very busy guy we don't have any option but to tell him of his girlfriend coming.And he was mad...furious as hell when he heard this...cause he said he already made plans for the week..Are we missing something here?.Was there any indecisions somewhere...And after the initial shock, finally my brother calmed down...and said that there is no problem having his girlfriend coming over but she should have told him about it...Does it means we don't have to expect any wedding bells soon,which my parents has been wanting for him for a long time?

I don't quite get it...are you not suppose to be happy your beloved is coming and wants to spend time with you?,if there such thing as that...Is man really far off from woman? In terms of emotions and feelings?My brother said he doesn't like surprises...but I asked a family member that is also a guy and he said he will be happy if his girlfriend surprise him with a visit..Is it an individual thing or is it just being a man in general ?

And I asked my husband what he's take on this? He just shook his head,like he doesn't want to get involved.And I followed it up with a question..."How do you know if she is the one?"  How did he know that  I was the One?? He looked at me and smiled,and he could not say anything...but just smile.....just sort of saying...he just knew it....Somehow,I want to believe that it is true...LOL..

And yes finally one of the last chapter...I will  feel good especially after I check the mark that it is complete and the the Final chapter written ...100 one shot stories,and I am so happy...

Yesung looked at his own black book.So many names and so many faces,and yes  a lot of numbers to memorize.He flipped it open and looked for somebody interesting.He smiled as he flipped on each names with their numbers.Each girl bringing alot of memories on his mind.The passionate one,the sweet one,the old fashion one,the bookish,the smart Alec,the I hate the world kind of girl,the happy one,...so many girls....as he took a deep breath...and then sighed.

He was so confused.He doesn't know what to do?He and Krystal has been going out for a while now,and yet their relationship,can't seem to move forward.He wants to but he can't...until the ultimate thing...it is now or never...a commitment or not..and everything will be over.But in their relationship,there is always this big BUT ....Is he ready for her? Is he ready to give up his most prized freedom?

Marriage is a very big responsibilities.And once you are caught,you can never get out,{for Yesung at least}What if he makes a mistake,what if she is not the right girl for her?,what if there is somebody new that will come along that will stole his heart? what if...so many ifs and buts,and he cannot any answer now...But Krystal has been pressuring him.Until the ultimatum and yes she is giving him some time to think about it.But for a meanwhile no communicztion and yes not seeing her until he made the decisions...Woman...why do they are always after commitment and marriage,as he took one more deep breathe...And yes he is so bored now...and don't know what to do with himself...

Yesung looked around,and there were a lot of people in the yard,a barbecue party,that's what he said..A friend called over the phone,inviting him over for a party in his parents house,and he thought,why not,instead of being cooped up in his apartment,and doing nothing.Saved him of inviting one of the girls on his black book.Donghae is a friend from his high school days.They were close friends before until they moved and went to a different universities.They were like brothers ,back then and they met and promised that they will reconnect again.And then she saw her...a girl,that looked so familiar and yet he doesn't know her...he feels like he has seen her somewhere....he stared at her..until Hae's voice was on his ear.

"Hey Bro,good that you were able to come."Donghae said in greetings as Yesung turned and looked at his friend.

"Yeah,of course.I am free anyway.So where are your parents." Yesung said"I have not seen them in ages."

"Yeah,yhey want to see you too.They will be surprise." Hae said as he lead him inside.Yesung turned around and glance at her once again.She was also looking at him...as their eyes met and he felt his heart beat like a thud...

Donghae's parents was so glad to see Yesung again.He used to stay in their house until his Mom was able to pick him up after work.He shared dinner with them,worked his homework with Hae and sometimes he  even  sleep over.yes they were like a second family to him....and he was glad to see them again happy and healthy...Yes he and Donghae has grown up....

"Come on ,let us go and eat up.I made your favorite macaroni and cheese." Hae's Mom said."And also I made some corn bread,cause hae told me that you are coming." as he lead him once again outside.She was not there when he came back.As his eyes searched for her....then he felt the hand of Hae;s Mom on his shoulder as he turn and yes theer she was with hae's Mom,looking ans smiling at him.

"Do you remember her?She is Geun Young,the little girl that used to ran around and play with you.The one would not let you go until you play with her." she said.Yesung nodded his head,so that is why she looks so familiar,the silly girl that ran around all day,and wants to play with him all the time.She has grown now to a very beautiful lady.

"So it is you then.Do you still remember?" Yesung said."So how old are you now?"

"Yes,I do remember.I was a little girl then.Sorry .I am  twenty now." she said."I will be graduating next year."

"That's good,I was worried about you for a while.I thought you will end up as one..".as he smiled at his own thought."So what course?"

"Biomed Engineering in the university." she said with pride.

"And you are pretty smart too.You still lives around here?" he asked.

"Yes,the same old house as before.I heard you are on your own now?" she said.

Yesung wondered where did she gets her information,when he and Donghae has just reconnect just recently."Yes,I have grown too." he said.

"I have to go now.My Mom will be waiting for me.They have to go somewhere,and I have to keep company of my grandparents." she said.

"Can I walk you home? It is not far anyway." he said.

"Are you sure? " she asked her eyes hopeful.

"Yeah,we can at least catch up with what has happened all this time." Yesung said.

"And Donghae?" she asked.

"He is busy,his girlfriend just arrived and I don't want to be in a way." he said.She nodded her head and smiled at him...There was something in her smile ,something he could not figure out...

That night as Yesung lay in bed,thinking of Geun Young,thinking of her face and her smiles.This time,there are no questions and there are no ifs and buts.This time he just knew that it is her.She is the One that he has been looking for.The one that was created just for him..Yesung and Geun Young do belong together....as it was fated and written...as he wrote their name in the black book and put a heart on it....