How Did I Fall In Love With You {Bebu}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

This time around ,it is a Bebu story.I hope you like it.I finally get around writing the most famous couple in Winglin and I guess the next one is either Chunella or J/H.I have the storyline already and the song.It is the matter of putting it down.And Chris,I will make a Calvin/Genie after...

You can make a request on the comment box of who do you want me to write.....I'll do my best...
----------------------------------------------------------------

How Did I Fall In Love With You

Remember when we never needed each other
The best of friends like sister and brother
We understood,we'd never be alone

Those days are gone
And I want you so much
The night is long
And I need your touch
Don't know what to say
I never meant to feel this way
Don't want to feel this way

What can I do to make you mine
Falling so hard,so fast this time
What did I say,what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

I hear your voice
And I start to tremble
Brings back to child that I resemble
I cannot pretend,that we can still be friends
Don't want to be alone tonight

What can I do to make you mine
Falling so hard,so fast this time
What did I say,What did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

Oh I want to say this right
And it has to be tonight
Just need you to know, oh yeah

I don't want to live this life
I don't want to say goodbye
With you i wanna spend
The rest of my life

What can I do to make you mine
Falling so hard,so fast this time
Everything changed,we never knew
How did I fall in love with you?

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZGrPROC2YQ

Arron closed his notes and took out the headphone as he got up and stretch his arms.He looked at the clock,it is almost six o clock.He finally finished his report for tomorrow and they are expecting a guest for tonight.It is almost time to shower and be ready.He does not really want to stay home and meet their guest ,but his Mom insisted,no more like forced him to stay tonight for dinner.

He vaguely remember her now.She used to be his friend.But that was so long ago.How old was he at that time five ,six years old?.It seems ages.She must have looked different now,far from the girl he used to know.

Their Mom are best friends and they were at the same age,so they were thrown together all the time when their Mom visited each other,that they become like brother and sister.They even used to sleep together in one bed,took a bath together in one tub,ate in one plate and wear each other shirt some times.

He have not seen her for twelve years,not since they move to America.Now she is coming over here because she going to study in the nearby university which is the best if not one of the best university in the world.She must be pretty smart to get in Harvard.But then he was not pretty far off,because he is attending MIT,the best engineering school in US.

Just about,Arron was done dressing up as he brushed his hair,he heard his Mom called him,and he hurriedly took the last look in the mirror and went down to meet his guest.

Hebe was having a hard time which one to pick ,whether to dress up or just wear the casual clothes ,like any other college students wear this day which is the basic jeans and Tee shirt.So she just decided to wear a dress and a cardigan .It starting to get chilly in Boston with fall season just being here.She brushed her hair until it shines and then put on her lipstick,She barely put any make up on,but she does not need to,for her skin is flawless,like an ivory.Her eyes sparkle and she have that certain glow in her.

The taxi is out waiting so Hebe got in and gave the address to the driver.She looked out at the window,for sure Boston is not Taiwan,no she is too far from home now,as she closed her eyes and remember home.Before she knew it,the taxi came to a halt as she look at a very elegant house right in front of her.She paid the cab and she was about to knock,she does not know why her heart start racing like there is something is going to happen tonight.

Arron ran in the stairs like he usually do and was about to jump from the last two steps when he caught sight of this girl and suddenly he could not take his eyes off her.As if everything stop moving.He barely heard what his Mom have to say.The big crashing sound is the one that brought Arron back to earth,as he hit one of his Mom precious jar.

"Arron watch out."his Mom said."Now what did I say,be careful,and oh I love that jar."

"I am sorry Mom,I did not see it."Arron said.as he scratched his head and smiled.

Hebe smiled at him."So you have grown up."Hebe said."I hope you still remember me,Hebe ,we used to be buddy before,but that was along time ago,I barely remember but Mama made sure that I remember you."

"Yeah,I do remember you."Arron said,as he was lying to his teeth."Nice to see you again." as he smiled

"So Harvard huh,you must be pretty smart to get in there."Arron said."What course are you taking?"

"Medicine,and I am not that smart,you made me sound so nerdy."Hebe said.

"Well not a lot of people can get in there and medicine ,wow,I am really impressed " Arron said.

"You are not bad yourself,you are attending MIT right?"Hebe asked.

"Yeah,but I just have the right connection if you know what I mean." Arron said.

"Come on, you two,table is ready" Arron Mom said."I asked your Mom about your favorite food so I can prepare them for you.I know you missed your Mom's cooking ."

"Thank you Auntie,I really do miss Mom's cooking."Hebe said,as they went to the table.

That night as they entertain Hebe ,Arron's admiration grew every moment.He stared at her.He have never met a girl like her,she is everything that he wants in a girl.And before the night is done,Hebe have won his heart.

It was getting late as Arron gave her a tour in the house and the ground.They are walking outside and the moon is out and was watching over them.It was chilly but there were no winds blowing,as if the air decided to stay still .

"So did you leave anybody behind in Taiwan?" Arron asked.

"My family?" Hebe answered.

"I mean beside your family,do you have any boyfriend?" Arron asked again.

"Oh,not really,I have a boyfriend but sort of we have a misunderstanding before I left so I don't know,we don't have anymore communication so I guess it equals to none."Hebe said.

Arron smiled and laughed."So what is funny?"Hebe asked.

"Nothing,it is just the way you said it."Arron said."Do you have any friends now in school?"

"Not really,just my room mates and some classmates."Hebe said.

"Have you seen Boston,I mean really see Boston?"Arron said.

"Not really,why?"Hebe asked.

"You have anything to do this weekend,I am free,I can show you around,it is great especially during this time of the year."Arron said.

"Sure I have nothing to do this weekend,yeah it will be fun to see Boston and spend a day with you."Hebe said as she blushed when she noted the way she said.

But Arron smiled ,yes it will be great to spend a day with Hebe...

That weekend,Arron picked up Hebe from dorm and they toured Boston around.They trailed the history around Boston,the freedom trail,the Boston tea party,they ate lunch at Boston Common Market where they have the famous Boston Clam Chowder,and lobster.They stopped by Kennedy Library,saw the house where JFK was born and lived.They drove up north and see the changing colors of the trees and played and rolled on the falling leaves.,and they sat on the nearby dock where the local lake stood silent amidst the beautiful colors of the mountain.It was late when they finally drove back to the campus.

"I never knew that Boston can be this beautiful with all his history and it's natural beauty.I am in love."Hebe said.

"Me too,not only with Boston but also with the girl right in front of me"Arron said."I have never enjoyed Boston more than now,and I guess it has to be with right company."

"What do you mean?"Hebe said.

"Hebe I think I am falling in love with you,even when we first met again in the house,I knew when the night is through that I have totally fallen in love with you."Arron said.

"Arron ,I don't know what to say."Hebe said."I know I am feeling some thing for you too,but I am not sure yet,but I knew it is more than friendship and more than being a brother like we used to have when we are young."

"That is good enough for me,Hebe."Arron said."For now I am happy with that and I will make you fall in love with me until you love me enough to consider me a a lifetime partner,for that is how I feel for you,"

"Oh Arron,you are making me cry."Hebe said"I know I have this very strong feeling for you and somehow it is scaring me,you think ,I think I am also falling in love with you?"

"Oh Hebe I know it is scary ,for it is too soon,but we will keep it forever in our hearts.I love you Hebe."Arron said.

"I love you too Arron,I guess we were meant to be together."Hebe said."I love you." as they lips met....

For they found love...after all this time.....
Arron and Hebe .....is ....LOVE....