Take my Breath Away {Dongtian}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

Fan Fiction

 

 

 

The music was loud as Jiro entered the bar.The action was in full swing as he smiled at the activity.He sat at an empty stool in the bar,as he scan the faces of the people around him.Nothing interesting ,he thought,as he signal the bartender for a drink.

He got his drink and drank his vodka straight up as he choked on the act.He wiped his mouth with his hands and as he was about to get up and turn to leave he bumped into somebody as he looked at her face.

She looked just mesmerizing.The eyes got him,dark brown eyes that sparkle as she looked at him,little nose that is high enough,flawless fair skin and a pouty lips with upturned twitched that made him want to kiss her at that moment.But they just met....

Hebe stared at him.A tall guy with a muscular built ,an arm that you would like to have around you.He got a beautiful chinky eyes,that seems to smile all the time and can hold an angry stares at the same time.The beautiful skin and that beautiful lips that is only made for kissing.Hebe would like to feel that beautiful lips on her lips as she looked at him and smile.

"I am sorry,I don't mean to bump into you."Hebe said."This place is crowded."

"It is alright.I don't mind."Jiro said his lips."Yes it seems it is going to be real crowded today."

"Are you on your way out?"Hebe asked.

"Yes,but I changed my mind,now that you are here,"Jiro said.

Hebe smiled.My he is suave talker,she thought,he must be a pro in this."Yeah,that is nice of you to say,but this is place is too crowded" as she almost scream at her voice.

"Care to go somewhere else?"Jiro asked.Hebe nodded as Jiro took her hand and lead her outside.They felt the cold wind blew on their face as they huddle close together and they felt the heat within them.Jiro end up taking her home for the night.

As they kissed and hugged each other ,unable to wait anymore,each kisses and touches,excites each other to their height.Kissing and probing,discovering each touches brings them to a new height of passion that only the two of them can achieved.Both knew what they are doing,both knew that they have done this before,but today was such a discovery.Each caresses and each kisses gave them a glorious feelings.They never knew that this kind of happiness and ecstasy existed as he tasted the fullness of her and she felt him inside of her and she saw stars and moons and beyond,as they become one in reaching the sky...

As they lay there in the aftermath of lovemaking,both tired but satisfied as smile crossed .Jiro hold her one more time and kissed her again.He wants to know if the second time around can be so magical as the first one,as they do it all over again,the hunger for each other is still there,that he never felt with the other before.Usually one big bang and that all is there to it.

But now he seems can never have enough of her,as he kissed her all over again as he took her in his arms once again.How can it be possible,him wanting her more and more....as they reached the top once again,as the second one better than the first one...and this is heaven...

Hebe lay there and she does not know what to think as he hold her in his sleep.She have done it before,not once maybe a few more times.But she have never felt like this before,even with her first love when they did it for the first time with love.How come her emotions for him is so real and she have met him only now.She stared at her face,she wants to remember every detail of his face as she traced each one of them with her finger.

She can't fall in love again.She never want to fall in love again.For her,man are only a thing to play with.She was only here to toy with their emotions,and so to see who will cry the most and who will lost the most.Her friends say that she is fighting a losing battle.Girls will always lose out more than the guys.Somehow,little by little,she is finding it ,the it is true.And the guys can just walk away without much of a thought and the girls always keeping it within them,within their heart.

She promised herself that this will be the last time,she did not even plan of having somebody last night,but it just happen,something just have happened.And now she knows,that she lost out,she lost out big time,especially to the man beside her.

She got up and took her clothes as she went to shower and changed.When she came back he was awake as he looked and stared at her.

Jiro woke up when he felt that his arms was empty.he heard the shower in the room next door,and he smiled,she have not left him yet.He is still hungry for her and he want her some more,but he wondered if he can have another helping.He just want her next to him,that is all he cared.

"Can I see you again?"Jiro asked,as she dressed up in front of her,not feeling embarrassed at all.She must be used to this,he thought.Somehow the thought hurt him more than he cared to admit to himself.

"I am sorry,that is not possible."Hebe looked at him,her eyes not flinching at all,so brave and so sure."I don't do second servings.But you are good,what we have last night is great.I never have those before."

Jiro felt hurt at the words she said.It seems to cut him into little pieces.He does not know that her kind really existed.Usually it is the girls that came begging him for more ,that him,the great Jiro Wang Dong Cheng,the biggest heart breaker there is ,will be the one heart broken in the end.

He bit his lips,and tried to smile."So this is good bye then."he said calmly,although deep in him ,he wants to shook her and hold her tight and not wanting to let her go.He looked at window and not moving there until he heard the door clicked and she was gone....somehow for the first time he cried,he cried for the girl that he met for the first time....

From that day on,Jiro stopped going to the bar,stopped breaking somebody's heart.He can't break any body's heart now,for his own heart is broken.He longed to see her face again and he longed to see her face in the crowd once again,but no he never saw her again.

Hebe cried when she left him,but she have to be firm,and now her life have turned into a new leaf.She stopped going to the bar,and stopped in her game of love.Somehow the face of the last guy she slept with ,always played on her thoughts.She wants to see him again,but never found him.She knows he was gone from her life and she wished for the if's and maybe's in her life...

This time,Jiro can't say know,his friend Chun fixed him up for a nice date,the best friend of her girlfriend Ella.They both think that they are match made in heaven,and so they say....

He was running late on his date as walked hurriedly and as he entered the restaurant where the four of them supposedly will meet ,he bumped into somebody,and he turned to look at the person,there she is the girl that he has been wanting to see all this time.He smiled at her and she smiled at her.There was something new about her,there was truth and there was innocence that surrounds her now.This time around she was not trying to impress,she was just her and he loves her more for it.

Hebe looked at him,he still looked the same but different,there was that seriousness in him that was not there before.The beautiful smile that melted her heart from long ago is still there.Her heart start racing knowing that the emotions are still there in her heart....

"Hello,it has been a while,How are you?"Jiro greeted her.

"Oh hi,yeah,I know,it is nice to see you again."Hebe said.

"You are to meet somebody?"Jiro asked.

Hebe nodded."Yes,excused me ."as she walked ahead of him.

And then Jiro found Chun and he was with Ella and saw her with them.Jiro walked to them,but his heart are racing...

"There you are Jiro.Jiro this Hebe and Hebe this is Jiro my best friend."Chun said in introduction.Jiro and Hebe looked at each other and smiled.

"Do you know something that I don't know?"Chun asked."Am I missing some thing?"

Both of them shook their head as they took their seat together.They exchange jokes and stories over the dinner,until Ella and Chun left them alone and said their goodbye.

"So,can we have a new start?"Jiro asked."All I want is a new beginning with you"

"Me too,can we forget the past."Hebe said."I am not like that anymore,you are the last one."

"Me too,I changed and you are the last one too."Jiro said."I know you are not going to believe this,but I felt something for you then."

"Me too,I felt something for you too,but I am not sure and I was blinded by my anger."Hebe said.

Jiro held her hand,"This time we are going to make it right and this time we are going to make it last,not just one night,definitely more than one night,I want it forever."

As Hebe looked in his eyes."Me too,I want more than one night,forever is just right for me too." as Jiro took her hands and embraced her as he found her lips....

Now it going to be FOREVER....JIRO and HEBE ....NOW and FOREVER...