One Life ,One Love {Dongtian}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

It was so dark outside as Jiro stepped out from his office that Friday afternoon.It started to rain and at first it was just a drizzle and then all of a sudden a pouring of the God's wrath came upon thee,as the people scampers for a place to take shelter fron His wrath.There were also lightning the cuts across the dark skies,followed by a big sound of thunder.He hurriedly took shelter on the sheds nearby,across the office.

It is too bad that he parked his car two blocks away from the office for their parking lots is in the process of renovations,so they have to park whenever they can find a spot around the office.People are in the rush wanting to get home early ,in a given Friday afternoon.There was traffic everywhere.

And then out from nowhere a girl with  almond brown eyes and a red inviting lips stood by his side and smiled at him.She was wearing a drsss suit and a heel .She was also seeking shelter from the downpour of the rain.Jiro can smell her perfume as he became aware of her nearness and her beautiful smile.He can feel his own heartbeat bouncing inside of him.He can feel the hair in his skin standing up even  with just a mere touch of her skin as she moved closer to him as the raindrops went their way and she tried to shield her body from the wind and the drops of water, not wanting to get wet in the process.

"I am sorry,I didn't mean to." she said as she smiled at him.

"It is alright ,it can't be avoided." he said."You don't work in the same office as I do ,do you?For I have never seen you before."

"I am just newly hired and I started last Monday.You do also worked there?" she asked.

"Yes,my name is Jiro Wang.I worked in the accounting office.We might bumped into each other one of these days." he said,as he smiled at her.

"I am Hebe Tian and I work in the MIS,the computer room." she said.,as she extends her hand,and Jiro reach out for it.

Jiro nodded his head and smiled.He looked at her ,really looked at her for the first time and looked at her fingers  to check if she has any ring in her finger and he found none.He smiled to himself in satisfaction of what he just find out..Suddeny his heart feel so light, and yes quite happy.

"Do you have a ride by chance?" he asked.

"No, I know that parking will be hard for me,so I didn't attempt to  bring my car today .I commuted today.But it seems like I am going to have a hard time getting a ride today with this kind of weather." she said, as she frowns.

"I can give you a ride,if you trust me enough." he said ,as he grin at her.."Where do you live?"

"I live in the Heights ,how about you? I might be out of your way.It is alright ,I'll just take the bus.." she said.

"No,it is alright with me,it is only a couple of blocks from my place,I think.I wouldn't mind at all dropping you off at your place." Jiro said."And you got the umbrella ,it will work out fine for we need to walk a couple of blocks to get to my car and we can share your umbrella.." he said.

"Are you sure? You don't really mind?" she asked.Her eyes staring at his eyes,looking and reading into his soul.He smiled and shook his head.

"I don't mind at all." he said as he took the umbrella from her hand and as he holds it for both of them.The storm was raging  as he put his hand on her shoulder to protect her from the wind and the rain.Hebe's heart was beating faster and somehow, her own heart is saying something as she moved closer to him...

The ride from the office was too short for both of them as Hebe ended up inviting Jiro for a cup of coffee until the storm calms down.From coffee,it progresses to a dinner as Hebe prepared her special pasta just for him...And before the night is over...Jiro got Hebe's number and her heart and so is Hebe ,she got Jiro just like she wanted it to be.....She have waited for a long time for him,to be near him and to be felt  her presence by him....as as she bade him goodye that night,she just knew that he is the one for him.The only guy for her...in her lifetime...

A year after their first meeting,as the rain rages again outside and Jiro hurried to his car to meet Hebe that day.She must be waiting for him.He smiled at the thoughts of her.Hebe her beautiful and loving  girlfriend and tonight,he is going to make it official that she is the only one for him....as he look at the ring on his pocket,

Hebe looked at the window waiting for Jiro,.It was raining hard outside He told her to meet him here and that he has a very important thing to say to her.Her heart jumped with excitement as she saw him come in as his eyes seek out for her in the crowd...He smiled at her,yes she stands out in the crowd, as he noted the almond ,brown eyes that she own.She will be the only one for him,the only girl that he will ever love in his lifetime...

"I thought,you are not coming.It is raining hard outside." she said.

"No rain can stop me from being here ." as he kissed her on the lips."I love you Hebe and by now,you should know that you are the only girl for me.I don't think I want to part from you anymore.Will you marry me?" as he stared at those beautiful eyes,the eyes that captivated him,the first time he ever laid his eyes on her.

Hebe smiled as she hugged him tight."I will,I will marry you wilth all my heart and soul.I love you too Jiro." and then Jiro put his finger on her chin as he kissed her full on her lips as they seal their promise to each other....Jiro amd Hebe are meant to be...together forever...