Just Tell Me You Love Me {Chunella}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music
Fan Fiction

My Chunella story....

I"m planning a story about a Mother and Son story and a Father and Son story....and I have the music already and thought of Chun and Jiro since Chun lost his Mom and Jiro lost his Dad.It's gonna be a sad one but it will touch mother and son /father and son relationship.

From what I gathered,Chun really have a very close relationship with his Mom,and she is the only one that could put tears in his eyes,in spite of him trying to have a brave front always.And Jiro,whenever he was asked about a lot of things,he always quote whatever his Dad told him.He remembers every words he told him and that means he highly honored his Dad{And that is why I so love him}Both of them highly honored their parents.{That is why I am a forever Fahrenheit fan,they are so...}I might do it soon cause the story is already harping my mind.But I will do Calvin first.It is his birthday soon.I hope I can write something special for him...

Again thanks for all your comments and support...I need them to inspire me and to feed my brain.....hope you don't get tired with my stories...

I am thinking ..maybe I will stop after 50 chapters...or sooner....what do you think?..I don't want you to get tired of me.....But then....

-------------------------------------------------------------

Just Tell Me You Love Me

Many times,I widhes you were here
Through the velvet shadows of my dreams
Many times,I wished you were near
Through the darkness as it came
But it seems that you never said
What I needed to hear

Just tell me you love me
Whispers words I long to hear
Let this time not be borrowed
Let it be ours to share
If you tell me you love me
It will lead the way to your heart
Through the mirror of silence
You love me

Quietly I've waited
For the memory born of our first kiss
Patiently I've waited
For the moment you will take me to the world
That I've never seen that world before

Just tell me you love me
Whispers words I so long to hear
Let this not be borrowed
Let it be ours to share
If you tell me you love me
It will lead the way to your heart
Through the mirror of silence
You love me
You love me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uri62_3Rr4l

It was almost midnight when Ella finally finished her project as she looked at her work looking smugly satisfied.
She stood up and stretched out her arms and let out a yawn.
She suddenly felt the tiredness creeping as she went to the bathroom to get ready for the night.

She checked her cellphone for any missed call and found none,as she lay in her bed.Chun did not call her today that was weird.He usually calls her a couple of times during the day.But today she got no phone calls.He must be busy,she thought as she hugged her pillow and prepared to sleep.

But somehow,the thought ,that he never called her at all today bothered her.The ever faithful Chun,the one who always stick by her side through thick and thin is missing in action today.It should not bothered her since they are just friends,that is how he always treat her just a friend and constant date,nothing special.She was a date when he is not into some sort of relationship with another girl and him to her too.Theirs is a comfortable relationship more than friends but less than a lover.

Chun was still awake and it is midnight already,he cannot sleep,he wants to call Ella but he is undecided and confused.Their relationship have fallen into a pattern that they have learned to depend to each other,not as lover or boyfriend and girlfriend but more as a friend.

Lately he has been feeling differently,and he wants to test the water,he wants to know himself and Ella if their relationship can be something more ,whether it can run deeper than they thought it should be.

It is the first time in so many nights that he never called her.And he is getting restless already.So much for testing the water,he thought.First night and I am missing her already.He wondered if the missing part is that of being just a friend or is it because there is something more....

The next morning,Chun found himself calling Ella first thing in the morning.

"Hey,Ella,what are you doing now?"Chun asked.

"Nothing ,I' m done with my work and project,why?"Ella answered."Just hanging out here in my room."

"You want to go out for breakfast?"Chun asked."I have not eaten yet"

"And who's gonna pay?"Ella said."You?"

"Yeah,whatever."Chun said."I'll pick you up be ready in thirty minutes."

"Wait ,I still have to shower."Ella said."You don't want a stinky date across right?"

"And who said you are a date?"Chun said."But whatever,take a shower but be ready in thirty minutes.I can't wait,I am hungry."

"Alright."Ella said."Let me off the phone,to get ready."
as Chun hung up.

Ella was ready by the time he got there as she hopped in his car.That is what ,he likes about her,she was a no fuss girl.While others took forever to dress up,Ella on the other is ready in fifteen minutes flat.

He looked at her and he saw her differently today.She is beautiful and fresh,no trace of makeup whatsoever.She is so natural and yes still pretty.

"What are you looking at?"Ella asked,when she noticed that Chun has been looking at her,no more like staring.

"Nothing,is it wrong to look at you?"Chun asked

"No,but you have never looked at me that way before,you are scaring me."Ella said.

"So I am scary now to you?"Chun said.

"No,but it does seems weird."Ella said.

They have their breakfast and they tell jokes and stories.They laughed as they eat like they always do.

"You have anything to do yet?Why don't we go to the beach and just walk and play."Chun suggested.

"Sure why not."Ella said."I need some fresh air anyway and a little of sunshine."

They watched the waves,ran in the beach,play tag and play with the water as they jumped when the waves reached them.
They ate pizza and frozen yogurt when they were hungry and rode the ferris wheel in the afternoon.And later that day,they sat in the sand as they watched the sun go down.

"It is always beautiful as the sun go down,the colors that formed in the sky is awesome and the images are endless."Ella said.

"Yeah,it is just mesmerizing."Chun said."I always love the view,it is beautiful but somehow,I feel sadness whenever the sun goes down."

"Why would you feel that way.?"Ella asked.

"Somehow,it is like saying goodbye to another beautiful day,just like now,and I am thinking what if there is no more of that beautiful day,what if it is the last of it."Chun said."We cannot turn back the lost time."

"I see,that is why you have to treasure every moment of it,every sunrise and every sunset one has to make a pleasant memory as possible."

"Are we going to have,another of this beautiful day again Ella?"Chun asked."Can I asked you to be here with me always to watch the sunset,everyday of our lives?"

"Chun what are you saying?"Ella asked,suddenly it dawned on her,that Chun is saying something more.She feels her heart start racing.

"I don't want you to be just a friend anymore,I want more into our relationship,not a constant date,when one of us is free.I want the real thing Ella,for what I feel for you is real.I am falling in love you with you Ella."Chun said.

"Oh Chun,I think I love you too,yes,I definitely love you."Ella said."I was just waiting for you and I have waited for you for a long time."

"Oh Ella ,I am so sorry,I was so confused before,but now,I know it now,I love you." and with that he gave Ella their first kiss...to make this day ,a moment to treasure....