Betcha By Golly Wow

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

Fan Fiction

Now it 's a Dongxuan story and then since it is Arron's birthday next week,I'll do an Arron fest...paired him first with Hebe of course,and then Ella and then Selina{For cry baby]

But I might do the Chun and Dong Mother and son/Father and son story first for it is getting dimmer as the days goes by,or I might totally lost it.I'm also thinking of Jirella story,but I want a really funny one for both of them,let me see if I can come up with it.

____________________________________________________________________

 

 


Betcha By Golly Wow by Stylistics

There's a spark of magic in your eyes
Candy land appears each time you smiles
Never thought
that fairy tales come true
But they come true when I'm near you

You're a genie in disguise
Full of wonder and surprise
And betcha by golly wow
You're the one that I've been waiting for forever
And ever will my love for you
Keep going strong,keep going strong

If I could I catch a falling star
To shine on you,so I'll know where you are
Or the rainbows on your favorite shades
To show I love you,thinking of you

Write your name across the sky
Anything you ask I'll try
Cause betcha by golly wow
You're the one that I've been waiting forever
And ever will my love for you
Keep going strong,keep going strong

Betcha by golly wow
You're the one,that I've been waiting for forever
And ever will my love for you
Keep going strong,keep going strong
Betcha by golly wow
You're the one that I've been waiting for...forever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiPaxm2Ygug

It was a beautiful sunny day,the last of the Indian Summer before the fall arrives,as Jiro went outside their yard.The leaves have started changing its color,getting ready for the next season.Then the cool autumn breeze came as Jiro pulled on the sleeves of his shirt to take off the chills that it has created.

He looked at the next yard and found it still empty.He was hoping ,she should be back by now.The school have started a week ago and she is still not home.He wondered if she will ever get home this time.Maybe she decided to stay with her Dad for good,since she was having problem staying with her Mom.He missed her company and her spunk and her smiles....

He went inside,hoping to catch up with his friends in the mall,when there was a knock on the door as he slowly walked to the door to open it.And there stood Genie,beautiful as ever,and with the sweetest smile."

Jiro smiled and laughed at he sight of her,as he immediately open the door and hugged her.

"I miss you my friend."Jiro said as he hugged her some more and more tightly."I was thinking where have you been."

Genie laughed."I missed you too,I was quite late,because we have some schedule problem to fix up,you know."Genie said as she smiled."I am being thrown like a ping pong ball around and nobody seems to want me around."laughing but you can see the sadness in her eyes.

"So how is my friend?"Genie asked"This is the only place where I always feel that I am welcome."

"Hey,if they don't want you,you can always stay with us and we can camp on my room like always."Jiro said."Maybe you have been a bad girl again,what did I tell you?Act like a lady and always smile."

"Yeah,so much for acting like a lady,I am done with that"Genie said."I want to be me,just being me,why can't they get that.Umppphhh,they are making me mad just thinking about it."

"Hey,Missy,just let it out for now,and then it will go away,and for being free,are you free now?"Jiro said"I'm planning to catch up with the gang ,they are in the mall,and then I don't know where we are heading after that."

"Umphh,I just got here,and you don't even want to spend time with me."Genie said."I'm hurt,can you at least spend time with me today,just the two of us,we have a lot to catch up with,and I miss being with you."

Jiro looked at her and smiled,and started thinking...

"Why do you still have to think,Wang Dadong,do you have a new girl in sight,that is why you want to go there?"Genie asked."I don't like it when you have a girl,you always forget about me,and you end up spending all your time with your girl."

"Let me think,staying with you,to annoy me all day long or to be with this beautiful,gorgeous girl of my dream.I think the equation does not much."Jiro said with a grin in his face."But what the heck,you are my best friend,so you win,although....I think I am the losing one on this."

Genie smiled like a little girl."I knew I will eventually win,I always win with you,that is why I love you."Genie said."Let me go so I can dressed up.Just knock on my door."
as she turned and left.Jiro left on scratching his head.

Once they are in the car,and they have not decided where they are going.

"Alright since I am the one driving,it should be up to me where we are going."Jiro said.Genie looked at her as she frown and smirked at him and crossed her arms.

"Alright,where do you want to go?"Jiro said in the end.Genie was still quiet sulking in the corner."If you don't tell me I am going to turn around and we are going home."

"I want to go to the park by the lake,you know that place,but first,you have to feed me ,because I am hungry and I have not eaten anything yet."Genie said finally.

"Skipping your breakfast again,that is not good."Jiro said."Alright I know just the place to take you and it is on the way to the lake."

Jiro stop by at the local restaurant in some quaint town on the way to the lake.There Genie ate her heart desires,pancakes with lots of syrup,bacon and hash browns.Jiro can only looked at her with a smile.

Some times he wondered,why Genie have always have a soft spot in his heart.He could not say no to her.Just one pout,one frown,one scowl,and he is willing to do anything just to make her happy,just to make her smile again.It seems he was hurting more when she is hurting.And he is happiest when she is happy,if only he can do something to make her happy forever.

"Are you done Miss Glutton?"Jiro asked with a smile."You might finish the plate too." as he laughed out loud.

"Oh I never knew I was this hungry."Genie said."Can I have hot chocolate to go too?"

Jiro signaled the waitress as he ordered two hot chocolate to go,and then they went on their merry way.

As they sat on the sand by the lake.The lake looked so calm,no movement ,just a silent ripples,when a leaf falls by.Jiro grab a stone as he throw it in the lake and it created a bigger ripples and he likes the sound that the stone created as it hit the water.He keeps doing that as Genie looks on.

"I can't believe this is our senior year."Genie said "And then we will be graduating this year.Imagine that,I will be graduating,when I never thought it will be possible at first.Thanks to you,I don't think I could have make it without you."

"Yes you did it,I am so proud of you."Jiro said as he tap her head."You're still going to the States with your Dad after graduation?"Jiro said with sadness in his eyes.

"That was the plan,but I don't know yet,I will be twenty one soon,"Genie said and Jiro looked at her with a laugh."I know,I don't act my age,sometimes I acted so childish,but I will be twenty one soon.Maybe I can live on my own and stay here.It is hard to shift from my Mom to my Dad,My Dad has it's own family and you know Mom got Uncle Robert now."

Jiro just nodded his head and took in what she have to say."I have not seen you with a guy,I mean,you never have this crushes and love thingy like a regular girl"Jiro asked."Are you afraid to love Genie?Have you ever been in love at all?"

Genie looked at him,she never expected Jiro to asked her questions about this thing.For all the years that they have been friends,he never asked her directly.

She think long and hard.She stared at him as both of them stared at each other eyes.She swallowed what she have to say."I never really knew what love is."Genie said."They always described this wondrous feeling when you are in love,but I don't know what to make of it.If you say that feeling happy when you see a particular person,and feeling sad when you don't see him ,then maybe I have been in love without me knowing it."

"So I guess that guy must be very lucky to win you heart"Jiro said sadly."Because he is the one that will make you happy.Hope you will still have a time for your friend when you get together."

"Can friendship and love be the same?"Genie asked"Can you be in love with your friend too?"

Jiro nodded"Yes that is possible."He could not understand what she is getting into.

"Have you been in love Jiro,like really really love,for it seems you are always in love with different woman all the time."Genie asked.Jiro smiled at the thought.

"Yes,I am in love with somebody else.I really really love this woman but I don't know if she wants me too like I want her."Jiro said."Maybe she only sees me as a friend."

"You are in love with your friend too?"Genie asked and then her heart start pounding"May I know who is the girl that you are in love with?"

Jiro looked at her and saw the emotion there."It is you Genie that I love,I love you Genie."Jiro said.

"Oh Jiro I love you too."Genie said."I thought it is only our friendship but it is something more."

Jiro put his arms around as he kissed her.He will make her happy.They will be happy together,loving and living happily ever after.....