That's What Friends Are For {Fahrenheit & SHEA}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

Today is Arron's Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARRON !!!

I just read something that upset me a little bit...and somehow threw me off.I am acting like a spoiled kid again,not getting what I like in life.It seems I am in roller coaster of emotions this last few days...too upset,too frustrated and nothing really good is happening around.....I need something to cheer me up,maybe a word of wisdom...I have books and notes of it,and somehow it does not get to me...a comfort food maybe...just like the chocolates that Jiro gave to Selina in one of my story,but I want Jiro on it too....

I can't even greet Arron properly on his birthday.I am thinking of doing a Fahrenheit story,but I think it will take more than one shot to do it.I might do a whole fan fiction out of those....anyway all four of them have a story to tell.Yeah,maybe I will just do that,and this time,no favoritism,all equal billing,just like their MV,every one have equal exposure...Can I do that?Won't my heart betray me? I think that will be a good challenge for me...But sometimes when you write,it exposes where your true heart lies.....Give me ideas on the pairings or would I just go with the popular one...What about Calvin?Maybe somebody new and fresh...we'll think of something...

Anyway,I am still writing a simple story after all,it is Arron's birthday,so it is story of friendship and celebration for all of them.

------------------------------------------------------------

That's What Friends Are For by Dionne Warwick

And I never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you
And if I should ever go away
We'll then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today
And then if you can remember

Keep smiling ,keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me
For sure,that's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for.
Well you came and opened me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way
I thank you
And then for the times were apart
Well then close your eyes and know These words are coming from my heart
And then if you can remember

Keep smiling,keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me
For sure that's what friends are for
In good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forevermore
That's what friends are for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTcHT4zpAGs

It was dark outside and the roads are slippery as Jiro tried to slow down his speed on his way back home.It is the weekend,but sad to say ,his job does not matter if it is weekend or not.He have to go and it took him longer than he thought.

They must be waiting for him.He looked at the clock and it says seven o clock.He wondered if he can still take a shower and change to a decent clothes.Selina must be waiting for him already,as he brave the slippery road ahead.

Arron looked at himself in the mirror as he fixed his tie and fix his hair in the mirror,and then he heard somebody laughing at his back,as he turned around and it is Hebe.

"You looked handsome enough to me Mr Arron Yan."Hebe said laughing."I did not know that my husband is vain like your friends,I thought you are the least vain in your group." as she laughed some more.

"Do you think your husband is handsome enough for tonight."Arron said as he gave Hebe a peck on her lips."I don't want to be the last one and the least one,with Dadong and Chun around ,you know the competition is stiff "as he smiled."Not to mention Calvin with his killer smile."

"You win hands down."Hebe said."Would I have picked you?"

Arron smiled more to himself,making himself proud,for Hebe is his most precious trophy of all.Having her in his life makes him a winner everyday....

Ella looked at Chun as he was walking down from the stairs.She stared at his husband and a smile formed in his lips.He is still quite a sight and just looking at him makes her heart melt.Being married to the handsome guy have it's own merits and credits...but I love being married to him,Ella thought.Just being with him is like a shower of blessings from above....

"Sweetheart,come on ,we gonna be late."Chun said as he looked at his wife.Being married to Ella is a celebration to itself,as he took her hand....

Calvin hummed as he drove,and Angela looked at him with an amused smile.She stared at him,she does not fail to make her smile and make her happy every time they are together.

"Somebody is happy tonight."Angela said."You missed your friends already.How long have you not seen each other?"

"Almost a year now,I did not know time flies so quickly,the first time,that all of us are free from any obligation and commitment."Calvin said.'The first time too, that you girls will be together ,just all of us ,one big happy family."

Jiro just got on time.The house is still quiet.The lights shone outside,while the Christmas lights flicker announcing the coming season.He parked the car in the drive way and quickly got inside the house.

Angeline,his daughter of two was playing as Selina looked on.The house is ready for entertainment.Selina smiled at the sight of her husband,as she walked towards him and gave him a kiss,and little Angeline followed as she seeks attention from her Dad on her own.

"Come on,you have to shower and change before they get here."Selina said."Uhmmm,you smelled stinky" as she wrinkled her nose"But I still love you "as she kissed him once more.

"Me too,me too,I want a kiss,Daddy" as she pulled Jiro's pants for attention.Jiro picked her up and she giggled at the attention from her Dad...and Jiro gave her a kiss... and put her down.

"Daddy have to go."Jiro said."Daddy have to look nice,and smell nice ,because we have visitors coming."

"Oh,that is why I am dressed pretty."Angeline said."Are there any kids?"

"I am afraid not.I don't think,Uncle Arron will bring the Baby with them."Jiro said."Maybe when she is bigger,you can play with her.Let me go so I can take a shower." and with that he went inside their bedroom.

"Your suit is by the door."Selina said."Hurry up."

An hour later ,the house is full of laughter and voices as they shared stories of the past and the stories of the present,but was glad that they can share some time together again ,just like old times.They might have gone old,but the the sweet thoughts,the love and affection are still there and as they are bound forever with friendship....