A Little More Time On You {Xiah Junsu/Angel}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

 

Oh I have not posted for a while,and I have been very busy lately since it is holiday and busy with work.But finally ,I'm on vacation this week.I have to catch up with Christmas and hopefully I would be able to do so.

Anyway,I was on my way to work last night and it was full moon.And I remembered all the stories that I wrote in Winglin and started missing writing again.Somehow I always write some thing about the moon when I am writing my romantic scenes in the story especially my Jirlina stories.I don't know if it is that or the dream that she told me that she have a dream of Jirlina together and she said that all her dreams usually comes true which I hope...

Anyway...today is her favorite DBSK member Junsu 's birthday,so she asked me to do a story for her idol and so I am doing a Junsu story for his birthday {December 15,1986}

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAH JUNSU

Wishing you the best of everything.
I can't wish for anything more for you
But real happiness and good health
Lots of love and peace of mind.
May God bless you each day this year.
Saranghae

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

{God Must Have Spent A Little More Time With You
by NSYNC

Can this be true,tell me,can this be real?
How can I put into words what I feel
My life was complete,I thought I was whole
Why do I feel like,I'm losing control
I never thought that love could feel like this
Then you changed my world,with just one kiss
How can it be that right here with me
There's an angel...
It's a miracle...

Refrain

Your love is like a river peaceful and deep
Your soul is like a secret that i never could keep
When i look into your eyes
I know that's it me
God must've spent
A little more time on you

In all of creation are things great and small
You are the one that surpasses them all
More precious than any diamond or pearl
They broke the mold when you came in this world
And I'm trying hard to figure it out
Just how I ever did without
The warmth of your smile
The heart of a child that's deep inside leaves me purified

Repeat refrain

I never thought that love could feel like this
And you changed my world with just one kiss
How can it be that right here with me
There's an angel...
It's a miracle....

Repeat Refrain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJfzG_K23OQ

The cold wind blew as Angel huddled close her jacket as she walked on the busy streets of Seoul.She has to be there before him,so she can prepare her surprise for him.She for her keys in her pocket when she turned the corner,the other arm holding the groceries she bought.

She opened the door on her apartment and started putting it down on the table.She started preparing his favorite food .The meat are all marinated on the refrigerator as she started cutting up the fresh vegetables.

In an hour,Angel was able to finish cooking and have the table ready while waiting for Junsu to come.She checked her clock and it is almost seven o clock.She lighted the candle on the table.And just as the clock seven,Angel heard the door started to open,as Junsu walked in with a smile in his face.

Angel ran to him and gave him a kiss and a hug and Junsu welcomed her warm embrace.He missed her.He have not seen her for weeks now.how he waited for this moment.

"I'm glad you can come."Angel said."I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."Junsu said."You know I have to be here.I have to spend my important day with you."

"That is all I asked"Angel said."Are you hungry?The food is ready,let us eat before it gets cold."

"Yeah,I am hungry,I really reserved my stomach for today.I missed your cooking.You are still the best for me."Junsu said.

They ate ,happy to be sharing a meal together after all this time.They looked at each other ,their eyes never leaving each other.

Then Angel got up and came back with a cake and a candle as she put it down on the table and lighted the candle.She sang Happy Birthday as he joined her.And then he made a wish and blew the candles,as Angel clapped her hands.

They have coffee with the cake until they finished the last bite on the slice of their cake.Angel got up and started clearing up the table.She looked at the clock and it says nine o clock.Just one more hour she thought.Junsu notice her eyes drifted to the clock,as he also looked at the clock.

He got up and took her hand.as he lead her to the sofa still holding her hands.

"I want to thank you for bearing with me,all this difficulty and not giving up on us." Junsu said."Sometimes I wondered if I really deserved all of this."

Angel heart beats faster,and wondered,what is he trying to say.She becomes so afraid,is he trying to break up with me,she thought.She looked at him,loving every detailed of him.She have loved him ,and they have been in a relationship for quite sometime now..A secret relationship that only the two of them knew.It will be crucial and disastrous on his career if they are caught together,and also dangerous for Angel for there were a lot of jealous fans that will try to break them apart.But now it looks like finally,everything is coming to an end.No matter how much she tried to hold on to their relationship,somehow she knew that it will end sometime.

"What are you saying Junsu?" Angel asked.The fear in her eyes cannot be denied.She closed her eyes as she let go of his hands and tears fell."It is over,is that it?" as she got up and turned and looked away.

"I knew it will come to this."Angel said."You don't have to worry about me.I knew what I'm getting into.I knew this relationship is impossible."

Junsu got up and hold her in his arms."Angel you have to listen to me."Junsu said."I am not giving up on us.What I am trying to say ,I hate of hiding all the time and not being with you everyday.I want us to take our relationship in the open and if they don't accept it ,then be it.But I am just worried about you,would you be willing to tell the people about us."

Angel looked at Junsu and hugged him tightly."I'll take anything and everything ,just to be with you.I love you Junsu."

"I love too Angel.Thank you for loving me.and thank you for everything for your patience,for your love and understanding.."Junsu said.

"I don't know if I deserve to have such a beautiful and perfect partner ."Angel said."Happy birthday my love."
as she kissed him and hugged him.....Junsu and Angel together now and forever...