Dance With My Father Again {ChunDong}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Fan Fiction

 

Now for my Chun-Dong Story .I think this is going to be a sad story....but I'll try to lighten this up.The story is coming back on my mind and instead of two story ,I will try to mold it into one.I don't even know if I will be successful on this one.After this I'll write a Calvin story,he is due for one,and then my J/H,and then Leena I'll do your Chulina{I am not just up to it this time.}

If I have still idea I might continue this,I'll end if I dried out.I guess this will keep me from having Alzheimer...although I think it is another 30 more light years or more to have that...This is entertaining and therapeutic and this one saves me money,other wise if I am not in the computer,I'll be out shopping for things I don't really need.At least I made the people around me happy for not spending..ha..ha..ha

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dance With My Father Again by Luther Vandross

Back when I was a child
Before I life removed all the innocence
My father would lift me high
And dance with my Mother and me
And then spin me around till I fell asleep
Then up the stairs,he would carry me
And I know for sure I was loved

If I could get another chance,another walk,another dance with him
I'd play a song that would never ever end
How I'd love,love,love
To dance with my Father again.

When I and my Mother would disagree
To get my way,I would run from her to him
He'd make me laugh just to comfort me
Then finally made me do just what my Mama said
Later that night when I was asleep
He left a dollar under my sheets
Never dreamed that he would be gone from me
If I could steal,one final glance,one final step,one final dance with him
I'd play a song that would never ever end
Cause I'd love,love,love
To dance with my Father again

Sometimes I'd listen outside her door
And I'd hear how my Mother cried for him
I prayed for her more than me
I prayed for her more than me

I know I'm praying for much too much
But could you send back the only man she loved
I know you don't do it usually
But dear lord she's dying
To dance with my Father again
Every night I fall asleep
And this is all I ever dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvW6nuQ2BO5

It was dark outside and it was chilly on a cold November morning.There was no sun,and it was dark outside.The sun decided not to show up this morning adding to the gloom that Chun felt that morning.

Today is his final goodbye to his Mom,the woman who gave his life.Where did the time goes?She was just here on my side laughing,smiling,listening to every stories I told her and suddenly gone are smiles that will greet me each morning,gone are the sweet voice that called my name and gone are the hugs and kisses that she showered me,no matter how old am I.For her I will always be her Baby,her little boy that she adored so much,Chun thought

Tears escaped his eyes as he looked at his Dad so broken and sad.It must be hard for him to lose half of your soul and half of your heart.People gathered as each one offered their words of sympathy and condolences.But no words will ever heal their lost,no nothing can heal them.The light in their life is gone and now nothing matters anymore.

The priest said his final blessings and the chorus sang their song of faith.Faith to be strong,funny how the strong one can be so shaky at this time.Chun does not know what to believe anymore,he does not who to reach out,he was just so lost and he can't find his way back home,for their home is somewhere in the dark for their light is gone....

The car moves on,and before he knew it,they were in the cemetery.This is it,her final destination.This is where it will end.Tears poured and it seems it not going to end...

He does not know what followed next.He just stared at her,stared at her beautiful face for the last time.Somebody gave him a flower to put on the coffin and he obliged as he came near her.He wants to throw his arms around her and feel the warmth that she usually gave,but that warmth is gone,all that was left was the coldness in her hands and in her lips,gone are the life that she have embodied,for his Mom is a picture of life....

Little by little people starts to leave,but he stood their,not wanting to leave,just wanting to stay with her, until the last time.So many words,he did not say.So many emotions that was not shown.He should have told her told her how much,she loved her,he should have thanked her for all the things she have done for him,and he should have said sorry for the things and the words that have hurt her and he should have kissed her and hugged her for the last time.But he didn't,he was too hurt,too angry and too stubborn.

He was mad at her for not telling him the truth,for not telling it too soon.he thinks he could have done something to stop this,he could have done something to help her.But now it is too late as he cried and screamed for his Mom for the last time,and then he felt the hug of his Dad as they embraced each other.

Jiro sat on the grass as he watched the drama that unfolds before his very eyes.His own eyes moist as he watched the man of his own age cried and screamed for his loved one.He cried the same way too or more when his father died.He feels the pain that he felt and wished he can do something to ease his pain and maybe his own pain will go away too....

He stared at the marble stone that carved his Father's name.He comes here almost everyday,to talk to him,to tell him his story.To him he is still around and he can always feel his presence here.It is almost a year now since he left them,and yet he feels like he is still here beside him,talking to him,comforting him like always.

He was his best friend,his partner and his confidant.He always thought that he will be there for him,will always be there when he graduates,when he gets married,and when he becomes a father like him,but no he won't be there to guide him,to tell him the right things to do.He will be alone and on his own to face all this things.he feels so alone and so afraid without him.

The next day,Jiro was there again,another week and it is going to be his Dad first death anniversary soon.He told his Mom ,and that they are going to visit his grave and offered flowers and prayers.She does not know,that he was always here everyday,talking to him.

He can hear his Mom again crying at night,crying for his Dad.It must be still too tough for her,to sleep at night without him by her side and it is even harder to wake up in the morning knowing he is not gonna be there to greet you,to start your day.He just wished if he can come back even for once just for his Mom.Somehow,he knows in his heart,that the time have come to move on,to start and move forward to a world without him...

Then,he noticed him,the guy from yesterday,he was there visiting the tomb of his loved one,all alone by himself. He looked at him and he looked at him ,as their eyes meet,both can see the sadness in each other eyes.They acknowledge each other with a nod and no words are spoken.

They saw each other for the next few days and both of them will acknowledged each other presence with a nod and on the first week,both have managed a smile to each other,as they go their seperate ways.

The cloud is dark and the air is chilly,which looks like that the first snow is on the way.They see each other again,Both are chilled to their bone as they looked at each other.They met halfway,and as they smiled at each other.

"I am Jiro,"as he extend his hand.

"I am Chun" reaching for his hand.Both felt the coldness of their hands.

"I have seen you from the funeral."Jiro said.

"Yeah,I have sen you too."Chun said."This is your..."

"My Dad,he died almost a year ago."Jiro said."It is going to be his first death anniversary soon.And she is your..."

"My Mom,I can't seem to shake it off."Chun said,his own voice faltering.

"I know what you mean."Jiro said.He noted the jitter and the chills he felt."Would you like to have coffee with me?"

Chun nodded,he needed one and he needed somebody to talk to,to let out the pain that he felt.

They went to the nearby cafe,and have coffee.Both were quiet for a while.They were virtual strangers to each other and yet they shared a feeling that they dared not share with anybody including their loved ones.

"Will it get better in time?"Chun asked.

"Someday I thought that it is better,but then there are days when I felt that I am back in day one again."Jiro said."The pain is the same as the first day.But I have to learn to live with it.I don't have any choice for that matter."

"I am just as much worried for my Dad."Chun said.I don't know if he can hold on for how long."

"He''ll hold on,he will hold on,just be there for him."Jiro said.Then he remembered his own Mom trying to hold on,trying to be strong for him.

"There are so many things,I want to tell her,so many things and we ...I don't have time to tell her.."Chun said."Did you ever have regret with your Old man?"

Jiro nodded his head."I have a lot to tell him too,but it is too late and too soon.I did not even know he was leaving us that day,I was not ready.He never told us.He never said Good Bye,I never told him I love him and I never thanked him for all the things he have done for me."his eyes teary now,as he took a deep breathe.

"Me too,I could have told her,I love her,but I didn't."Chun said."I could have said sorry for being mad at her,for hiding everything to me,but I did not." tears flowed and he did not hide it from him.

"I think she knows it already,whatever you have to say to her,she knows it already."Jiro said."I know my Dad knew what I have to say,he always knew me and I am sure your Mom knows what you have to say."

They drank the last drop on their cup.The tears are all dried up now.Their bodies warmed up from the coffee and from the heat of the restaurant.The pain is still their,but with a better understanding of what they are going through and the feelings lighter knowing you shared it with somebody.

They shook their hands,they exchanged phone numbers and as they hugged each other for the brotherhood they have created that they did not know that will last them for a life time.A friendship born out of grief,out of tears,only to produce a bond that with hold time,and space.....