First Love {Bebu}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

Oh I have been missing writing her.I dug on my file and end up reading my earlier story and somehow my writing bug within myself woke up.As I read the stories,somehow,I can trace myself up and down emotions with each stories.And I just thought why not write again,when I still have hundreds of ideas on my mind.{No matter if people is reading or not.}Anyway,I am aiming,for 100 chapters on this one.I am crossing my finger to reach that goal....ha..ha..ha

Tomorrrow,Fahrenheit album will be out,I already preordered it,hopefully,I'll get it on Monday.Anyway,I have a ball of watching them on you tube,in all their promotional activities.All of them got better,in all aspect,be it in looks and in their voices.They sure improved a lot. And my Dadong sure a hundred percent hotter,uhmm,stopped getting cuter and hotter ,it is getting harder for me everyday... I might just jet set to Taiwan and stole him away from everybody, and then keep him to myself.Their good looks is getting to be a sin already....How can each one of them look like that,as if here is an imbalance in the shower of blessings....But then I as fan ,I will always pray for more success,more happiness and more blessings for them... I just love them...and for the jealous and envious ones,eat your heart out... concentrate on your own and not look on the others.Then you won't feel so miserable....each one to his own....

And now for my story,this time ,it is Bebu.Arron sure look so cute and hot...My baby have grown.He is now a MAN,to be reckon with.I am sure there will be thousands of girls who are willing to die to capture his heart...is Hebe the One?

------------------------------------------------------------

First Love by Utada Hikaru

Saigo no kisu wa
Tabako no flavor ga a
Nigakute setsunai kaori
Aa no imagoro niwa
Anata wa dohi ni irun daron
Dare wo omotterun daron

You are always gonna be my love
Itsuka dareha to mata koi ni ochitemo
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Iwa wa made kanashii love song
Atarashii uta taeru made

Tachidomaru jikan ga
Ugokidason to eru
Wasuretakunai koto bakari
Aa no imagoro niwa
Watashi wa kitto naiteru
Anata wo omotterun daron

You will always be inside my heart
itsumo anata dake no basho ga aru kara
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one
Ima wa mada kaneshii love song
Atarashii uta utaeru made

You are always gonna be my love
Itsuka dareka to mata koi ni ochitemo
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Mada kaneshii love song
Now and forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkNoohIIFall

Arron looked at himself on the mirror for the last time before leaving his bedroom.He fixed his hair some more and checked on his image in the mirror.

"Not bad,Arron Yan,you sure looked hot tonight,not the school nerdy that you used to be." he told himself."Real cool." as he laughed at herself.

Somehow,he have told all the encouragement to himself,but somehow,his confidence is wavering.He does not know why,he always so unsure,when he have sure have grown.he is no longer the nerdy Arron with the thick eyeglasses,thanks to the break in the field of medicine and laser surgery,and gone are the braces ,now is his pearly white ready to smile and dazzle ,anyone in sight.

He took the car keys on the table went down.His Mom was waiting in the bottom of the stairs.

"Uhm,looks like you are ready to party." as she stared at his son.He sure is a man now,and he looked so fine.She is sure that there are countless of girls that her son have captured,but so far his heart heart is still fancy free. It will take a very special girl to be able to capture his heart once again.

"Mom,don't wait for me,and please don't call me on the cell phone and ask me what time I am going home.It is quite embarrassing when I am in front of my friends,when my Mom calls me." Arron said.

"Well I can't help to get worried,if it is late." Mrs Yan said depending herself."You are the only son I got."

"Mom worry about something else,worry about Mei Mei,who have a boyfriend already,not me,that doesn't have a girlfriend." Arron said.

"That is why I am worried,how old are you now?" she asked like she does not know."Almost all your friends and your classmates are now married and have kids or the others engaged and you,you got nothing,not even a girlfriend."

"Mom,will you please,stop worrying about me.I'll find the girl of my dreams eventually,just stop putting pressures on me." Arron said.

"Alright,I hope you'll find her tonight." she said."And have a great time in your reunion." she said as Arron waved goodbye...

There seems to be a lot of people now,as walked in the venue,which is the ballroom in a big hotel in downtown. he scan the faces that he meet and found no familiar faces.Do people changed that much in ten years?,he thought.They were still very young then seventeen or eighteen,when they are carefree and happy and also insecure and does not really knows what do they want from their life.

He walked inside and then saw some familiar faces as he walked to them,Jiro and Chun and Calvin.He wondered where are their respective partners,Ella,Selina and Angela and their other friend Hebe.He wondered what becomes of her.

"Hey,Arron,you're looking good man." Jiro said as he pat his back.

Calvin and Chun followed as they tap his shoulder in greetings.

"Hi,so what are you doing here,where are your partners?'" he asked.

"Oh,they are somewhere,you know girls,they are always talking about something,girls talk,they said." Chun said.

"So don't tell me ,you are still alone,where is your girlfriend?" Calvin said.

"No,she can't make it,last minute thing."he said,lying to them."I just want to see everybody ,just like old times."

"Come on let us go inside for the program is about to begin." Jiro said."I think you are sitting with us with Hebe."

Somehow,Arron's heart went to a race when he heard Hebe 's name.He wondered,if she have gotten married.He have not seen her,after graduation.They have not parted amicably,although,they told everybody that they are still friends.He wondered,if she was still mad at him.But Arron told himself,he knows,his conscience is clear.He did loved her back then.

They sat on the table and the girls are not there yet as they sat on the chairs.And then from out of nowhere the girls arrived.Selina sat down with Jiro.They have been married last year.And then Ella sat between Jiro and Chun.Ella too and Chun has been married a year earlier than Selina and Jiro.And Angela sat between Chun and Calvin.Calvin and Angela just got married recently,so they just newly wed.And then Hebe followed and the only chair that was vacant is by Arron.He noticed the hesitation before sitting down by his side.

He looked at her as she sat down and smiled at her.She did smile but it was a forced one.She looked out all the time.Nobody was brave enough to say the first word.

Arron looked at Hebe,and it did gave him an uncomfortable feeling.She looked beautiful now more than ever.Gone is the fresh faced Hebe,without much of a trace of a make up,now is the more mature but still beautiful Hebe.This the face that have haunted him through all this years,that is why,he cannot commit to anybody,because of her.Tonight,he was hoping to have a closure in their relationship,in his feelings for her.But it seems the nearer she is,the feeling is becoming stronger,every seconds.

Hebe looked at Arron in between glances.He looked more handsome than ever.The guy who broke her heart ,maybe he does not know it,but he is the one responsible for her tears at night.She thought ,she have moved on,but seeing him tonight,made her realized,that the feeling is still there,that it is very much alive in her heart.

The orchestra started the music,as the emcee invited everybody in the dancefloor.Jiro took Selina's hand,followed by Chun and Ella and then Calvin and Angela.Hebe and Arron was left by themselves in the table and it feels so awkward and uncomfortable.

And then Arron,gathered all his courage ,as he took Hebe's hand.She was caught by surprise.She did not know that Arron will be that bold.

"Come on,let us dance"Arron said."It is better than sitting here."

Hebe looked at him."Come on Hebe,it is just a dance,You are not gonna melt or die with just a dance." Arron said.

Hebe looked at him in irritation."Alright Mr Yan,if that's what makes you happy." as she stood up and went to the dance floor not waiting for Arron.

Arron glared at her as he followed her.He took her hand without much of a preamble and hold her hips.Her hands was cold and so was his.He felt his heart beat faster at their closeness.He wondered if Hebe felt his heart beating so fast.He tried to look at her eyes so that he can read them,but she refused ,as she looked away.

"You are still mad at me Hebe? It has been ten years and you still have not forgiven me." Arron said. "I think you put a cursed on me."

"Of course not."Hebe said."I have forgotten that already.And why would put a curse on you.Whatever happen to your life is at your own doing,so don't blame me for whatever misfortune you have right now." and with that the music have finished as she left Arron on the dance floor.

Arron was mad at her,for her attitude towards him.She says she is not mad,but she is showing the opposite behavior.He followed her as she went outside in the garden for the much needed air. I have to talk to her ,to clear everything once and for all,Arron thought.

Hebe was in tears,she does not know,how much he have hurt her.Not so much,that the whole school gossiped about her ,but the fact that she have love him and trusted him.He was her first love and to tell the whole about their affairs,about their first time,have hurt her a lot.She gave herself to him,trusted him with all her whole heart,only to learn that he told the whole class about their private detail. He never have loved her at all.But how come,she still have this feelings for him,as she cried.

Arron saw Hebe and was surprised to see Hebe crying.Did he hurt her again,saying all those words to her? How come it seems every little things he said seems to hurt her.

"Hebe,we have to talk,we really have to clear this one."Arron said.

"You waited ten years to clear this up.Now you want to talk." Hebe said."I think,it is a little bit too late.You are late by ten years." as she brushed away the tears in her eyes.

"I am sorry,but you got it all wrong.I never said anything about us to the whole class.I just told it to Mike,because I thought he was my friend and I was so young and so confused,I did not know that he will betray my trust.I did not know that he was feeling jealous because he also liked you,so he said all those things and added more.Before I knew it,it was all over the school and you don't even want to talk to me."Arron said.

"It is Mike all along?" Hebe said."How come you never told me about this?And now you are telling me it is Mike.How would I know if you are telling the truth?"

"I don't know,you just have to trust your heart Hebe." Arron said."If you think,that you are the only one who got hurt in the process,you are wrong,I was hurt too,more than you'll ever know.I was hurt and is still hurting now Hebe,because I still love you until now."

"I know,you are not going to believe me anymore,but I have to tell you the truth,once and for all.I am sorry if I have hurt you,Hebe,I am really sorry." Arron added and then he was gone.

It took a while for Hebe to digest what Arron have just said. This is the first time that he have talked to her to clarify the whole thing.He never got the chance anyway,for she never talked to him after that till they graduate.

She wiped her tears away,feeling so confused,not knowing to believe Arron or not.She went back to ballroom,but she could not find his face anymore.He must have left,she thought.

Selina and Ella came,followed by Angela.

"So,did you talked to Arron?" Selina asked.

Hebe nodded."And what ,what happened?" Ella asked.

"Nothing,it is too late now.I don't know whether to believe him or not." Hebe said.

"I thought ,you really love him?" Angela asked.

"Yes,I do,but how do I know if he is telling the truth this time."Hebe said.

"Chun told me,that he confided to them,and yes,he really loves you Hebe.He does not want to come here tonight,but because,he wants to see you and talked to you,he came." Ella said.

"Yes,Jiro told me also."Selina said."We don't want to tell you this,for he does not want you to know."

"What everybody knows,that he loves me and I don't know about this,so much for being a friend." Hebe said."Now,it is too late for he was gone." as she cried.

"No,it is not too late Hebe." Angela said. "You should talked to him,actually the guys are holding him.Come on hurry before,he leaves."

As Hebe got up from the chair and followed the girls,and then there was Arron,as they stared at each other.And then the other left them by themselves.

"It is true Arron,?" Hebe asked."You really love me?"

"Yes, I do,is it also true,that you still love me?" Arron asked.

Yes,I still love you Arron." Hebe said and with that word,Arron rushed to her and hugged her.Finally after ten years,there is clarity,finally Arron and Hebe are back in each other's arms once again where they belong....