I Hate How Much I Love You {Ruella}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

Finally I am writing a fanfic for Calvin and Ella,and this is not easy..but I'll try...how come Ella got stuck with Chun and sometimes pairing her with somebody else,doesn't do the guy and her any....justice...I don't see them as more than a playful buddies.

The song is by Rihanna feat with Ne Yo.I like Ne Yo a lot...and for Rihanna...how can love be so blind?If Chris Brown can hurt her now,how much more later on,unless he goes to an extensive therapy....I hope she does not end up like Whitney Houston...both talented and the world is on their feet,and love ruined everything for them.How can love be so destructive?So does it mean that love isn't always right?I guess in everything,there will always be two sides...gee,i hope i don't have to say this in the future...I hate that I love you...

I Hate How Much I love You by Rihanna feat with Ne Yo

Both:
That's how much as I love you
That's how much I need you

Rihanna:
And I can't stand you
Must everything you do
Make me wanna smile

Can I not like you for a while {No}

Ne Yo:
You won't let me
You upset me girl
And then you kiss my lips
All of a sudden I forget {that I was upset}
Can't remember what you did

But I hate

Rihanna:
You know exactly what to do
So that I can't stay mad at you
For too long that's wrong

But I hate

Rihanna:
You know exactly how to touch
So that I don't want to fuss...and fight no more.
Said I despise that I adore you

And I hate how much I love you boy {yeah}
I can't stand how much I need you {I need you}
And I hate how much I love you boy {Ooooh whoa}
But I just can't let you go
And I hate that I love you so {Oh}

Ne Yo:
You completely know the power that you have
The only that makes me laugh

Rihanna:
Said it's not fair
How you take advantage of the fact that I love you beyond the reason why
And it's just ain't right

Ne Yo:
And I hate how much I love you girl
I can't stand how much I need you {yeah}
And I hate how much I love you girl
But I just can't let you go
But I hate that I love you so

Both:
And I hate how much I love you girl
But I just can't let you go
But I hate that I love you so
One of these days maybe you're magic won't affect me
And your kiss won't make me weak
But no one in this world knows me the way you know me
So you're probably always have a spell on me

Rihanna:
That's how much I love you {as much as I need you}
That's how much as I need you {ooh}
That's how much I love you {as much as I need you}
That's how much as I need you {ooh}

Both:
And I hate that I love you so
And I hate how much I love you boy
I can't stand how much I need you {can't stand how much I need you}
And I hate how much I love you boy
But I can't just let you go {But I just can't let you go no}
And I hate that I love you so
And I hate that I love you so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grfPkulpj70

Calvin sat on his chair staring at his computer screen as put his pen on his lips.He was staring and thinking,making mental calculations as he compared it with the data on the computer in front of him.He closed his eyes,nothing make sense to him,he thought as he closed the screen.He cannot concentrate.He have so many things on his mind.

It has been weeks,and he has been battling in himself,what to do.Reasons and ethics says to just forget her,but his heart is saying something else.He can't be falling for her,that is the most absurd thing to happen.She is not even her type.How can fate play a trick on him?He can't have her,as much as he wants her.

Ella was his brother's girlfriend,Chun's ex girlfriend,that happened to live on the same apartment building that he is living,in fact they are neighbors,for she just live across his room.

He have known her,for Chun used to bring her around the house,when they have party,when they have a get together,that she almost become like a family.He treats her like a sister,and she treats him like a brother.They play goofy,they teased and yes,she was very caring and affectionate to everyone around.

He knew that one day,she will be eventually a part of the family as Chun's wife,but something happen along the way that they part ways,and he have not seen her until few weeks ago.She have moved on the apartment across.He was so happy that it is somebody that he knew,and somebody that he can talk to.

She was Ella,the ever precious Ella,that he always knew,the caring one,the thoughtful one,who of all of Chun's girlfriend will remember each one of their birthdays and his parents anniversary,and will have something wrapped or a card to greet them.She remembered all their relatives names ,genuinely cared for each one of them.

She was there just across his room,and so he often dropped by after work,to chat to her,and then the talks stretched to dinners till late night movies and TV shows.he really did enjoyed her company.She is fun to be with,she can laughed like a man and screamed and yell like a man,but she can be so sweet and loving as a woman and a girl.The blushed on her cheeks,the smiles on her lips is all too girl for him.

He does not even know,when did he started falling for her.He just knew that he was looking forward every afternoon,after work to see her.He just wants to spend every waking moment with her.At first he was in denial of his feelings,but then later,he just knew that it is more than the sisterly love that he knew before.How can he explain the reason,why he is so upset,when he learned that she went out on a date with some new guy and was later happy when she said that,he wasn't her type.The jealousy that wasn't there before....

Tonight,he was undecided whether to tell her about his real true feelings for her.But he have to tell her,she will be leaving soon,she said she is thinking of moving again,to a better opportunity.Will,he just let her go,and forget the feelings that he have for her,or take the chance of telling her.But what about his brother,how is he going to feel when your ex girlfriend ends up with your brother?And how does he knows if their feelings for each other have really been gone or there is still something hidden somewhere.

He wants to talk to Chun,find out, where Ella stood in his heart ,then maybe,it will decide what fate lies ahead of them...

"Chun,bro.You think you have time for your brother tonight?" Calvin asked.

"Is it something important?" Chun asked."I have a client's meeting at five o clock,so can I meet you after that,around six?"

"Sure,I appreciate it.Thanks.I'll see you later." and with that ,he hung up.

He met him in the bar,near his office.He have not seen him for a while.He have been busy in his job,and yes there have been some falling apart in their family.Ever since,he started going out with his girlfriend,Charlene,until they started living together,their family has been opposed to his decision.His parents,does not like her for Chun,they have their choice,and it is Ella.And it is a constant battle,between Chun and their parents about her and about his life with her,without the benefits of marriage.Their parents are from old school and they frown on the idea of living together without the benefit of marriage.He knows,it is not Chun's decision,but hers,for if it is up to Chun,they will be married by now.

He was on his second drink,when he arrived.It looks like ,he lose some weight,but yes he looks happy,as he smiled at him and waved his hand.They embraced each other.They were always so close to each other,they even used to share a bedroom,and shared their dreams and aspiration for the future.How did they let one person come between them?

"So nice to see you." Chun said."I heard that you also moved out and living on your own.And you never even called me,until now." as he signaled for a drink for both of them.

"I am sorry,you know,I don't want to bother you,I am not really comfortable with her." Calvin said.

"I know,but all I am asking is give her a chance to get to know her." Chun said."She is nice and a good woman,not as sweet and loving as Ella,but nonetheless,she is a great lady.I would have not fallen for her,if she is not."

"I know,I know." Calvin said."I am glad you are happy with her.Whatever will make you happy then go for it."

"So,how is Mom and Dad? Still mad at me? Or my name is not even allowed on the dining table?" Chun said as he have that pained look in his eyes.

"No,they have mellowed and more accepting now.Why don't you try calling them and test the water.I am sure they miss you,after all,you are their favorite son." Calvin said.

Chun shook his head."Maybe later on,but I don't know,if they cannot accept her,then..we are back at square one."

"You have to do it soon,they are not getting any younger." Calvin said.

"And the reason,you called me is?" Chun asked.

"About Ella." Calvin asked."How do you really feel about her?"

"Ella and I are history.She knew it,I knew it.She is the past,and Charlene is my present and my future." Chun said.
"Why are you asking about her all of a sudden?"

"Chun,I met her recently,in fact she just lives across my apartment,and....we have been hanging out together lately,and I....think I am falling for her." Calvin said."I have to know,how you feel about her,before I can make my move."

"And if I still love her,you will forget about her?" Chun asked.And Calvin stared at him,will he gave her up for his brother,he does not know.

"I don't know,I might fight for her,fair and square."Calvin said."But I have to let you know."

Chun smiled at him."She is a great girl,we are not just meant to be.If you think that she is the girl for you,then go ahead,go after her.If she is the girl that will make you happy,then I will be happy for both of you."

"You mean it Chun,I am so glad.Now,I have to talk to her ,before she leaves." Calvin said as he got up from his chair and hugged his brother."Thank you." and with that he left.

There was still a light in Ella's apartment ,when he arrived.he knocked on her door,as Ella opened it.She smiled when she saw him.She have been waiting for him.She have to tell him something.She have decided to tell him,tonight,before she leaves.He have to know,the real reason,why she is leaving.It is not because of a better opportunity or promotions,but something more...

"Calvin,I was waiting for you.Have you eaten yet?" Ella said."I cooked some pasta and I was hoping,you 'll share a dinner with me tonight."

"I was thinking about that,I just have to see somebody,before coming over here." Calvin said.

"Oh,you have a date?" Ella said.her voice is faltering.Does she still have to tell him?

"No,I saw Chun,I have to ask him something,before coming home tonight." Calvin said.He looked for her reaction,but it was blank,no excitement at the mention of his name,and no sparkle on her eyes.Does it mean ,she have forgotten about him?

"And what about Chun?" Ella asked.

"Ella I have to clear something to him about you.I want to know,how you stand in his heart,and now,I want to know,how he stands in your heart?" Calvin asked.

"I don't have any more feelings for him.What we have is just past.I don't love him anymore.I have fallen to someone new,someone who have been always around for me this past few days." Ella said."I have fallen for you Calvin.That is why I am leaving,I cannot complicate your life anymore.I knew that you will always associate me with Chun."

"Oh Ella,I have fallen for you too.In as much as I want to fight this feeling for you,but you have teased me in every possible way.you always say the right thing and always do the right thing for me.I love you Ella." Calvin said.

"I love you too Calvin.I thought,you'll never get past the Chun and Ella thing,and I am glad that you did." Ella said.

And as Calvin and Ella hugged and kissed with a promise of a happy future ahead of them...