Brown Eyes {Jirlina}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Fan Fiction

 

Yesss finally my hundredth story in my Random stories...Somehow I feel sad that this stories is over,somehow I had fun writing this stories.And I want to thank to all those who read and supported my stories.

Looking back on my Jiro and Fahrenheit obsession...it may seem so crazy and the most illogical but this is the one that gave me so much happiness especially at the time when i was down.Writing this story gave me so much joy especially when i was reading all your comments...

Will I still be writing? Of course I will,if I am inspired enough and my emotions riding high.Do I am still an obsessed fan?yes I am but some of the fire have wane now....though I still love Jiro and Fahrenheit.It has been more than two years now...And I can say that being a fan girl can be so tiring too.Now I have to take priority of my own life ,of what is within my reach and what is in front of me...Somehow Jiro will always be my inspiration to go on and to reach my own dreams.And I hope Jiro will reach his own dreams and hopes and will be truly happy in his life.Jiro I always wished you the best...And forever you will always have my love....

============================================================

Brown Eyes by Destiny's Child

Remember the first day when I saw your face
Remember the first day when you smiled at me
You stepped to me and then you said to me
I was the woman you dreamed about
Remember the first day when you called my house
Remember the first day when you took me out
we had butterflies although we tried to hide
and we both had a beautiful night

The way we held each others hand,
the way we talked, the way we laughed
it felt so good to find true love
I knew right then and there you were the one
ohhhhhh,

I know that he loves me cause told me so
I know that he loves me cause his feelings show
When he stares at me you see he cares for me
You see how he is so deep in love
I know that he loves me cause its obvious
I know that he loves me cause its me he trust
and he's missing me if he's not kissing me
and when he looks at me his brown eyes tell it so

Remember the first day, the first day we kissed
Remember the first day we had an argument
we apologized and then we compromised
and we've haven't argued since
Remember the first day we stopped playing games
Remember the first day you fell in love with me
it felt so good for you to say those words
cause I felt the same way too

The way we held each other's hands,
the way we talked, the way we laughed
it felt so good to fall in love
and I knew right there and then that you were the one

I know that he loves cause he told me so
I know that he loves me cause his feelings show
When he stares at me you see he cares for me
You see how he is so deep in love
I know that he loves me cause it's obvious
I know that he loves me cause it's me he trust
and he's missing me if he's not kissing me
and when he looks at me his brown eyes tell it so

I'm so happy, so happy that your in my my life
and baby now that your apart of me
you've showed me
showed me the true meaning of love(the true meaning of love)
and I know he loves me

I know that he loves me cause he told me so
I know that he loves me cause his feelings show
When he stares at me you see he cares for me
You see how he is so deep in love
I know that he loves me cause it's obvious
I know that he loves me cause it's me he trust
and he's missing me if he's not kissing me
and when he looks at me his brown eyes tell it so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhoyn8rqxKs

Selina looked at herself in the mirror.She still looked the same,not much have changed.her hair is long and dark and shiny,as she brushed it.He loves touching her hair,liked it when he brush aside the strands of her hair from her face.She put on her make up.Her skin is smooth and flawless except from some dark spots underneath from her eyes from her some sleepless nights thinking about him.She tried to smooth it up and covered those dark circles.She put some eyeliner and some colored shadows on her eyes to make it look bigger and more deep set.And the final touches as she put some colors on her cheeks and then on her lips.She pressed her lips together as she looked at herself and smiled as she was contented at the way she looks.

The dress is hanging.She picked this particular dress.It is color beige with a touch of pink her favorite color.She put it on and the length is just right as it is just above her knee to show off her shapely legs.She wore her high heeled sandals to add to her height.He is quite tall for her and the added inches on her footwear boosted her self confidence a little bit.

Tonight she will be meeting Jiro again ,after long months of not seeing him.She was apprehensive,unsure and afraid.What if he does not like her anymore?What if he have a change of heart?There have been rumors and sometimes she does not know what to believe anymore.There lack of communication made it worse,and now she doesn't know where and what is she in his life anymore.Is she still the girl that he says that hold his heart or is there somebody new that owns his heart now? Are all the feelings that they have said to each other is now a thing of the past?

She knows it is not entirely Jiro's fault but hers.She said no promises to each other,knowing that promises can be broken and she does not want to hope and believe into something that is not true anymore.She told him that people's feeling changed and that when the time comes then that is when they will deal with it.

At first the time came too slow for her and now to look back to it all,time seems to fly away.Will the feelings that they have to each other then is all gone or the love they thought they have, have survived and weathered the storms?

She checked her watch and it is almost time for her to leave.She went down and went to the door as the driver was waiting for her to drive her to the restaurant where they are supposed to meet.It is some sort of a secret and private place.her hand was sweaty when sat down on the car and heart is beating wildly....

She looked out at the window,as they passed by houses after houses until they went out from the city.Lined of trees came into view,all in greens.They were getting farther and farther away but Selina never questioned it.Her mind is playing before her.

She has loved him,always loved Jiro all this time.She was afraid and unsure not of her feelings but his feelings towards her.They met when they knew that it is not time yet to fall in love.They met when both of them are struggling to chase their dreams.But love has a way of playing and they fell in love when it is not the right time,when love has to take a back seat for both of them.

And now both of them have established their own marks in their career,and now is the right time to fall in love but it seems love is so elusive,they hide when you want them in your life.They have met again,a few months back,and they knew that the feelings was still there and wondered if this time they can have a go for their own feelings.

The car stopped in a restaurant in the outskirt of a coastal town.Selina felt the harsh wind on her face and tasted the seasalt with it as she her lips.The place was quiet as if there are no other people except her and the driver.The driver opened the door for her as he lead her to the entrance of the restaurant.Then a man in a uniform opened the door for her and lead her inside.

There was music as she stepped by the entrance of the door.Two guys are playing violin and another is playing the piano.She can only see one table and two chairs with a candle burning in the middle.Red tablecloth and a bunch of pink,white and red roses adorned the table.

Then from somewhere ,Jiro emerged from the darkness as he took Selina's hand.he was wearing a black Tuxedo with a white shirt inside.he kissed her hand.

"I thought you are not coming.I was so scared.I have never been this scared in my life." Jiro said as he stared at her."You look so beautiful tonight.But you always look beautiful in my eyes."

Selina blushed at his words.Her own heart melting ,with the way he look and his words."I was scared too.I don't know what to expect." Selina said."And you looked so good tonight."

"I tried to.I need to impress somebody." Jiro said as he smiled at her."So what do you think?"

"I think,she is very impressed.This place is beautiful and the song.That song "Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You" is very special to me." Selina said.

"It is to me too.For it holds true to me.My love have never changed Selina and I know I can't go on anymore without you by my side.I love you Selina." as he stared at her His eyes boring to her ,saying the truth.

"I love you too Jiro.I never stopped loving you.Nothing have changed,I still love you,I think more now than before." Selina said.

"Oh Selina." as Jiro pulled her to his embrace,and his face came to her and their lips locked.

They pulled away from each other to get the much needed air as both of them laughed.

"We have been crazy in love with each other and we never even said anything before." Jiro said."But now,I am never letting you go away from me.marry me Selina?"

"Yes,I'll gladly marry you with all my heart and soul." Selina said as they hugged each other once again...

Jiro and Selina together again and this time it is for good and forever...for they are fated to love and be together forever....and ever...