Why Did I Fall In Love With You {Jaebe}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Now is my attempt to try a different one..a Jaejoong/Hebe fan fiction,as requested....Hope you'll be happy with this one.

The next one up is Bebu,and yes 501st exile,they will have their own baby as I promise..Hope you will like it..and then I'll try Arronella as requested,and then Chunella and then Calvin with ? ...maybe ....Jirlina and then Dongtian or I might do Angela with Jiro....I have my story on Jirlina already...if it keeps on haunting me,I might write it soon,or I might have a double version one Jirlina and another one Dongtian...

Chris,you are so funny,I might do it just for the heck of it...ha..ha..Jiro and Calvin...LOL...I know they super close now,anyway the four of them seems to be really closer now than before.Even Chun and Jiro / Chun and Arron /Arron and Calvin and of course Donglun are like comfy and huggie-huggie now.No wonder the gay rumor does not stop,but I know they are just like brothers loving each other...I just love watching them together,they don't even have to act,sing and dance,the more natural the better.

I'm worried about my Jiro,it seems his injury is worst and now he have to go for surgery the soonest.He has been postponing it for sometime,but now the doctor are telling him he have to do it I hope and pray for his early recovery.He needs a month to recuperate.I wonder who is going to show on his doorstep to nurse him.....I hope...it is....or.....just a thought.

I have to finish up my two fan fiction soon,maybe this week,and then continue the other two.I have not been updating,cause it takes a lot of time,especially the ending part,maybe this weekend the two will have it's ending.And I have another story coming up,but it is going to be all of them.....Fahrenheit and SHE plus Rainie or Angela.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Why Did I Fall In Love With You by DBSK

Why did I fall in love with you when it was already too late
I'd do anything in order to return to that day to say what I had to say but I was afraid
As time went by,I realized I need you next to me.

Why did I hesitate to show you that I had feelins for you.
Everyday I was running and hiding right from the truth
It's you I don't wanna lose
But I acted like a fool
I want you next to me
On that very first day,I met you
You told me,you loved me,but I ignored you
I told myself not to fall in love again
We would stay just friends.

Everywhere we went we were together
Everyone would say we'd love forever
But I didn't want to let myself know
My love for you had grown

As time went by,I realized I need you next to me.

Why did I fall in love with you
When it was already too late
I'd do anything in order to return to that day.
To say what i had to say but I was afraid

Please believe me
Now I know,it's too late for me to go back
Just another try at this romance
I'll just keep praying to God everyday
That you stop slipping away

When I see you with him,my heart breaks
"Shiawase ni" is what i can't say
I'd do anything to take his place
But there's no other way

Why did I fall in love with you
When it's already too late
I'd do anything in order to return to that day
To say what I had to say but I was afraid

Why did I hesitate to show you that I had a feeling for you
Everyday I was running and hiding the truth
I couldn't say I need you in my life

So even though my feeling don't matter to you anymore
I'm not the one you are living for
Still I want you to know

That for the rest of my life
I'll wait for the day you'll be mine.

JJ hurried his pace as he was walking on the busy streets of the city .Hebe just called him up to meet her in one of the restaurant in the city.She just arrived a week ago from one of her trip,and she was so excited about her recent trip to Japan.

"Jae,you have to meet me tonight,I have a surprise for you."Hebe said.

"Oh ,I don't know,if I can come,if I don't work an extra time today,maybe."JJ said."What is the big surprise,I hope it is something good."

"Just meet me tonight."Hebe insisted"I'll be waiting for you." and with that she hung up.

Hebe has been his friend in college,they even shared an apartment together with two other friends.They have been buddy and Hebe even confessed to him that she liked him,no more than liked but she was in love with him for a while.But Jae was not ready for anything at that time,he just broke up with his childhood sweetheart and he was pretty beaten after the break up.and Jaejoong though as much as he liked Hebe at that time was afraid to try again.he was too vulnerable to enter into another kind of relationship again.

Hebe have accepted the fact of his rejection of her with brave front.And they remain friends until this day.
she was forever bubbly,happy Hebe that he knew.Although,now Jae have regretted that he refused her then.Because through all this time,his feelings for her have grown and now he is secretly in love with her,but the fear that was in his heart was still there and would not go away.he hoped one day,he'll be able to take away the fear in his heart and be able to love freely again without fear and without reservations.And hoping,just hoping that Hebe will be still ther for him.

Jae finally saw the restaurant as he went in and started looking for them in the bar section,but miss them.He later went to the hostess and ask for her,and she lead him to a table and found Hebe with a handsome guy that took Jaejoong by surprise.Hebe and the guy look so comfortable together as he looked at Hebe and Hebe stared back at him.

He felt his cheeks burned,he clenched his fist,hoping he can control the jaelousy that was enfolding his body.He forced himself to smile evnthough he is hurting inside.

Hebe saw him and she smiled.She still looked beautiful as ever.She changed her style,she have a light brown hair and with a bangs.She looked young,fashionable and beautiful.she will always be Hebe,the girl that he love,the girl with a smile.

"Jae,over here."Hebe said as she waved her hand.Jae walked slowly and the guy next to Hebe stood up as he holds hebe's hands.

Hebe got up and went to him as she gave him a peck on the cheeks and a hug."Jae,I so misses you."Hebe said."Come on I want you to meet Arron,Arron Yan,Arron this is Jae,the guy that has been closest to me."Arron extended his hand and Jae took it as he stared at him.

Jae stared at him,hell he was handsome and with such a beautiful smile,no wonder Hebe fell for him,he thought.It will be hard to compete with this guy.and he looked so nice and good mannered.

Arron stared at him also,and he thought,this is the guy that Hebe has been talking about.he is such a good looking guy,like of the Gods from Grek mythology that have come to earth to roam.No wonder Hebe was crazy for him before.

they sat down and have dinner,but each one looking abd sizing each other ,like a battle trying to measure each other strength and weaknesses.Hebe was unaware of what was happening around her.She was just too happy that the two guys closest to her heart are together.

"So where did you meet?"Jae asked."In Japan,in one of your trips." as he looked at Hebe.

"Yeah,sort of."Hebe said."I actually knew him way back then,right Arron?"

Arron nodded,"Yeah we knew each other quite way back." rron agreed as he looked at Hebe's eyes in confirmation.

"It was beautiful in Japan,you shoul have come with me."Hebe said."It seems you always working."

"Maybe next time,I will come with you."JaeJoong said."I don't want you to be alone by yourself anymore.You are toxic." as he looked at her and smiled.

"Do you live around here?"Jae asked Arron.Arron shook his head.Jae was quite happy to hear that.

"I lived in Los Angeles.I just came here for Hebe,I sort of missed her a lot."Arron said.And then his phone rang as he excused himself to answer his phone call.

Jae looked at Hebe and she lookedat him the same way,like when she was still in love with him.he could not quite understand it,But his heart was seething with jealousy.he just want to take her away and take her where Arron cannot find her,where he can just have her all to himself.

Arron came back,and he have a frown in his face."Hebe I have to go,it is business,I'll see you tonight in your place." Arron said as he kissed Hebe on the cheeks and hold her hands.JaeJoong looked away.

"Nice meeting you Jae,I 'll take it,you'll take care of Hebe for me?"Arron said.

""Sure,I always took care of her."Jaejoong answered.

"Good then,I'll see you again,I hope."Arron said and with that he left.

"So,is he you boyfriend?"Jae asked her,once Arron turned his back."He is cute and handsome."

Hebe smiled."So you liked him?"Hebe asked.

"Not really,i don't think he is good enough for you."JaeJoong answered."I know somebody who is perfect for you."

"Yeah,like who?"Hebe said."I don't know anybody."

"Come on Hebe,we need to take a walk and talk,I need air."as he took her hand and lead her out of the restaurant.

As they were walking on the streets,Hebe noticed that Jae was walking fast and like he was mad or something.She wondered what was wrong with him.

"Jae,what is wrong,you seem upset?"Hebe asked."You have to slow down." as she pulled her hands from him.

"Alright you want to know what was wrong?"Jae said."Arron is not for you,he is not the right guy for you."

"nd who is the right guy for me?Arron is nice and decent amd good ooking too."Hebe said.

"Me.I am the one for you Hebe." as he kissed her lips which took Hebe by surprise."I love you Hebe,I always love you."

"But I thought,you never want me.I told you before that I love you and you just rejected me."Hebe said.

"I was not ready for you yet at that time.But now,I am ready,I'm ready to love you.Am I too late already?"Jaejong asked.

"No,you were never too late,I am willing to wait for you forever."Hebe said.

"But what about Arron?"Jaejoong said."I thought,he was your boyfriend?"

"Crazy,Arron is my cousin and he was just a brother to me,because I am the only child."Hebe said.

"So you are not together?"Jaejoong asked.

"Not as the way you think,No,I alway love you Jae."hebe said."You are the only one afterall this time."

"I love you too,Hebe,I love you too."as he took Hebe in his arms and kissed her lips....