Hello { Jirlina }

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Fan Fiction

I was thinking of posting the Chun-Dong story but I am feeling quite down today,I don't feel like writing a sad story anymore.There is too much drama already in life all around.We need something to lift our spirits,something happy,something spunky,something to keep us alive and appreciate what we have.

I have been feeling sad lately.I don't know why,it must be the weather or maybe the Christmas is coming so soon.I already heard Christmas songs on the radio,and it is not even Thanksgiving yet.I don't think I'll be expecting anything for Christmas,just being alive and having a roof at our head and food on the table,and the whole family gathered together is enough this holiday.

The economy is so bad lately,some are lucky that they even have a job.Everybody is cutting back on everything.And working is not fun anymore....I have to get out of this slump....must be pms...then I should yelling and kicking somebody's ..no it is more than that...

I am posting a Jirlina story now,I need something that will make me smile and fall in love again...Why can't Jiro and Selina just fall in love and tell to the whole world that they are in love...then that will really make me happy,more than happy.And have Arron proposed to Hebe and show it on TV then a lot more people will be happy.That should be a good Christmas gift for all of us fans.Don't you think so?

Have Chun marry Ella with worldwide coverage,and Calvin finding the right girl for him and introducing her to the whole world.All of us will be jumping up and down...

Too bad the world is not perfect and have a lot of flaws and we have to bear and grind with all our mistakes and misgivings.We always don't get what we want in life.And we just have to accept the facts that are staring before us.We cannot play God as much as we want to.We cannot plan someone else's life,we can only work on what we have and what we are.For we are only humans and with so much limitations.When we are young,we thought that we can reach the sky,we can touch the moon and everything is within our reach if we want it enough.But soon reality strikes and no matter how much we want something,no matter how much we love somebody,we cannot have it and own it.Loving and wanting is not enough....it is more than that...

I hope I don't let make you sad with my thoughts,I must be angry with myself with something,but as they say,tomorrow is another day,a new hope,new dreams and new ideas will be born,maybe one of those will be the answer to everyones hopes and dreams....
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello by Lionel Richie

I've been alone with you inside my mind
And in my dream I've kissed your lips a thousand times
I sometimes see you pass outside my door
Hello,is it me you're looking for

I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smiles
You're all I ever wanted
My arms are open wide
Cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much
I love you

I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again
How much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
Hello I just got to let you know
Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do

Are you somewhere feeling lonely
Or is someone loving you
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying
I love you

Hello is it me you're looking for?
Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely
Or is someone loving you
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying
I love you....

It was Monday morning and Selina's first day to work.She was in a hurry,she does not want to be late on her first day to work.She was excited to work in such an exciting office,the management company of one of the biggest star in their country,who cares if she is only an assistant to somebody,the important thing is she will be able to see her favorite star of all,the ever handsome Mr. Jiro Wang,as she smiled at the thought of him.

She went to the elevator and as she hit the button,the one who stood before her was Mr.Jiro Wang as she blushed with just the sight of him as she smiled.

He smiled back at her.He was used to this thing already,girls,blushing and even fainting in front of him,well the girl in front of him is no different.In truth,he loves the attention that they give him,but on the other flipped of coin,it is also irritating at times,especially when you are not in the mood to see or greet anybody.

Selina just stared at the sight of him,and she got lucky that on her first day of work,she have seen him and rode in an elevator with him.Selina was in seventh heaven that she forgot to got off to the floor where she suppose to be.

He sure looked handsome,I wonder if he got a girlfriend yet,Selina thought.He smells so good as she breathe in all the air that she can take in, in the elevator.Jiro looked at her with an amused smile.

"Excused me Miss isn't this your floor?"Jiro asked."This is the last one."

"Oh my God,I miss my floor,"Selina said.Jiro just laughed at her."I'll just have to go down."

"Alright ,don't get lost again."Jiro said."Do you know your way around?"

"Yes,I know,thank you anyway."Selina said looking so red and so embarrassed,as she bit on her fingers.And with that the elevator closed and he was gone.

She finally reached her office and Tiffany was all heated up already and all fired up ,as early as this morning.

"You are Selina right?"she said "The new hired assistant alright ,tomorrow,you are going with me to a photo shoot with Fahrenheit.You should be here early."

Selina just nodded.

"Alright,today just prepare for tomorrow shoot,and familiarize yourself with everything.Tomorrow is the real work for you."Tiffany said.

Selina went to sit and dream of what just have happened today.Her friends will never believe her if they told them that he met him on her first day to work.he looked so handsome and those lips,if she could only kiss those beautiful lips of his,and hug him....

"Excuse me ,Selina ,you are not here to daydream,you are here to work."Tiffany said."You have to start moving if you don't want to be fired on your first day on job,"

Selina hurriedly got up and started moving.She eyed Tiffany,oh we have a in the house,she thought.It looks like ,it is not as easy as she thought it will be.

The next day was brutal.Tiffany scream and yell at her even for no reason and if she does not do things right,she gave her a look.She was preparing the things that was needed on the props when she heard a voice fro her back.

"So you did not get lost then."he said and Selina turned around and it was Jiro looking at her with a smile.

"No,I found my way,thank you."Selina said."So you remembered me?' as she smiled.

"It is hard to forget that beautiful face."Jiro said"And I loved the way you blushed,you looked different." and then somebody called Jiro and with that he was gone.

Selina was so happy the whole day.No matter how Tiffany shouted and yelled at her,she still have that smile on her
face that Tiffany wants to erase.Everything is worth it ,no matter how tiring her job is...

The shooting went on until late at night.They did not pack up until eleven oclock.Selina was so beat,as she walked slowly waiting for her ride.

"You need a ride?" he asked.Selina looked at Jiro and she could not believe it that he was asking her to give her a lift,but her brother is coming up to picked her up and he is already on his way.

"No thank you,he is coming to picked me up."Selina said.

"Who?your boyfriend?"Jiro asked.

"No,my brother,he is picking me up."Selina said."He should be here soon."

"So,does it mean,you don't have a boyfriend?"Jiro asked

Selina shook her head."No,I don't have a boyfriend yet." as she blushed again,cause she noted that he was staring at her.And then her ride arrived.

"Good,"Jiro said."So I'll see you again tomorrow.Good night Selina." and with that he walked out.

Selina was hopping and jumping on the way to their car.her brother noticed the mood.

"What are you so happy about?"Ryan asked."So did you meet the guy that you are crushing about?"

"Yes I did,and he even offered me a ride."Selina said."I am so happy,and he said I am beautiful,not pretty but beautiful,take note."

"Alright whatever you say.I hope he is all worth it of whatever you are doing.Mom and Dad,does not know what you have been doing lately,once they found out ,both of us will be in big trouble."he said."Imagine his princess working as an assistant,he will have a heart attack.you never told them about your degree I am sure."

"No,I never told them.But don't tell them,just tell them I am working ,I will have to make up something.Thanks goodness they are not here and won't be back till the end of the year."Selina said.

Ryan can only shook his head and smiled at her crazy little sister.He does not even know what her plans are.

The next day,it is another shooting day.and Jiro went to her and talked to her just general topic and Arron noted that Jiro has been talking to her yesterday.He smiled,his brother is liking somebody right under their nose.

That night as Selina was waiting for her brother,she saw Jiro with Jade on their way out.Selina just looked at them.
She was quiet on the way home.Ryan never asked.

She did not see him again until the following week,they have shooting again.Jiro came to her smiling in a happy mood.

"So how are you,you look busy?"Jiro asked.

"Yes,we are very busy."Selina said without looking at him.

"Somebody is in a bad mood today."Jiro said."It must be that time.I think I better get out of the way before,I got killed." and with that he left.

After the shooting,Jiro was on her back."Selina can I give you a ride?"Jiro asked."Just call your brother and tell him that you have a ride already.He will be happy that you don't have to bother him."

"No thank you.I will just wait for him."Selina said.

"You are still in a bad mood?"Jiro asked."Come on I know the cure for that." as he took her hand and lead her to his car.

Jiro took her at the Cafe.They have hot chocolate and chocolate cake.

"They said that if you are sad,angry and depressed you should eat a lot of chocolates and sugar."Jiro said."I think you need sugar fixing.This will surely lift up your spirit."

Selina smiled at him.Why is he so nice to me?,she thought.He can be thoughtful and caring too.I think I am loving him more.Jiro smiled at her and have this grin on his face.

"See,now you are smiling."Jiro said."I hope you never lost that smile in your face.You really looked very beautiful."

"Do you always do this to your assistant that are in a bad mood.?"Selina asked.

"No,only to the very special one,like when their name happens to be Selina."Jiro said."You are the first one that I took out in along time."

"What about Jade?"Selina asked,unable to hold her tongue.

"What about Jade?"Jiro asked."You are not reading the papers are you?"

"No,I saw her with you last week,after the shoot."Selina asked."You are going out with her?"

"No,she is just a friend,nothing more."Jiro said."I like somebody else and her name is Selina.She look so pretty the first time I saw her and I can never forget her since then.I wonder if the poor Dadong have any chance with her?"

"Oh Jiro,you like me too?"Selina asked."I have been loving you forever."

"Yes,I think I am falling to a beautiful girl named Selina." Jiro said."Are you sure about your feeling,it is not one of the thing that fade away in few days,for my feeling for you is real."

"Yes,it is very real.I love you Dadong."Selina said."I always love you." and with that Jiro hugged Selina and they kissed....