It Might Be You {RUXuan}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

For Leena and Helen this is for you.

I am happy that there are a lot of Calvin fans out there.I really like him too.I love his smiles and his zany personality.

Funny ,how I so much love Jiro and how much I want to dream of him cause that is the closest I can get to him.
And one night I dream of Fahrenheit ,finally, and you know who I end up kissing with ,at the end of my dream, Calvin,and oh it is a very nice kiss,I tell you.I still can almost feel it....ha..ha..ha.

Next time I hope,I will finally get my kiss from Jiro,cause,I got one from Chun already but it is such a fleeting kiss,but it did make me out of breathe...ha..ha..ha..Too much romance around I guess....Arron...I don't know,he is so cute and really handsome but I feel more brotherly to him than anything else.You just want to protect him from erted fans like us....{Does kissing make me a ert,I don't think so LOL}.

Anyway,after this,another Jirlina,and Bebu and then Chunella.I don't know I am crushing on Chun lately,I think my feeling is coming back,but it doesn't mean I am giving up on Jiro.I just love that man a lot way over head.Anyway,I am thinking of doing a really good Chun fanfic and Ella of course.I can't seem to pair Chun with any other girl.Ella and Chun belong together,if it is not me...ha..ha..ha..Jiro will be jealous.......Don't worry Jiro,you will be my foreverlove.... Love Eternal....

________________________________________________________________

It Might Be You by Stephen Bishop

Time,I've been passing time
Watching trains go by
All of my life
Lying in the sand
Watching seabirds fly
Wishing there would be
Someone waiting home for me
Something telling me it might be you
It's telling me it might be you
All of my life
Looking back as lovers go walking past
All of my life
Wondering how they met
And what make them last
If I found the place
Would I recognize the face
Something's telling me it might be you
Yeah,its telling me it might be you
So many quiet walks to take
So many dreams to wake
And there's so much love to make
Whoa,I think were gonna need sometime
Maybe all we need is time
And it's telling me
It might be you
All of my life
I've been saving love songs and lullabies
And there's so much more
No one's ever heard before
Something's telling me
It might be you
Yeah,it's telling me ,it must be you
And I'm feeling,It'll just be you
All of my life
It's you,it's you.
I've been waiting
all of my life
Maybe it's you,maybe
I've been waiting for all of my life

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV_sb5x90_c

Calvin woke up with the sound of the music from his cellphone.He d in behind the sheets and blankets that surrounds him.Until he finally found it.He flipped it open and saw it was Selina.What is it this time,he thought.he looked at the clock ,it is only eleven o clock at night.He wondered what was the emergency all about.

"Alright,you should have a good reason to wake me up at this time."Calvin said.

"I am coming over."Selina said "I can't talk on the phone."
She sounds so upset and crying.Calvin got up and got ready for the long haul.Selina sounds so upset.They gonna end up talking all night about it,as he put his pants on and put on a sweater.Before he knew it, his doorbell is ringing.

Selina rushed in as soon as he open the door.Her face red from crying as she hugged him."Oh Calvin,I hate him,I should have listen to you,I so hate him."Selina said."I am such a fool." as she continued crying .Calvin can only put his arms around her.

He lead her to the sofa as he took a tissue in the bathroom and gave it to her.Selina blew her nose and dried her tears.

"Do you have anything to drink,I need a good drink after tonight."Selina said."A beer or something."

"Come on in the kitchen,I'll make you a cup of tea.You should not be drinking at all.It will make you feel worse in the morning."Calvin said.

"Yeah right tea," Selina said."Always the good boy here,you don't even have a beer hidden somewhere?"

"Who have you been hanging with lately?"Calvin asked."You are drinking and I even saw you smoking.Your Mom will never approve of what you are doing lately."

"I know,stop making feel guilty.I know I have been pretty bad lately."Selina said."I promise I will be good so you won't get mad at me."

"Since when my opinions matter to you."Calvin said.

"Hey ,of course,it matters,you are my best friend.The only one I have.We've been friends since we were on diapers and I guess until the day we die."Selina said smiling at him."See I came to you tonight,when I am in trouble I always go to you."

"Uhmm I don't know if it is good ,it is more likely bad."Calvin said teasing her as he pinched her nose."You are too much of a trouble.So you broke up with that jack ,what did I tell you?"

"I know,I should have listen to you."Selina said."Anyway,he is water over the bridge now.Maybe you can help me pick up the next guy for me. From now on I'll only date the one you approve of.But the problem is nobody is good enough for you.I might end up being a nun.I don't want to die a ." as she laughed.Calvin laughed out loud too.

"Selina dying a ,no way."Calvin said.He is happy that she can laughed now.Surely she can forget about that guy soon."So are you crashing in my apartment tonight?I don't want you driving,for it is late already."

"Alright,Old Man."Selina said."You win.I sleep over,but you have to cook me breakfast tomorrow."

"Alright,come on,it is getting late,you take my bed ,I sleep here in the couch." Calvin said,"Don't drool on my pillow."

"Hey I don't drool"Selina said."Don't snore so loud"

"I don't snore you are." Calvin said."I have a new towel on the closet if you need one.And tee shirt if you need to change it is in the drawer."

"So what is your plan tomorrow?" Selina asked."Tomorrow is weekend,we can do something."

"That is the problem when you don't have a boyfriend,now you are going to bug me this weekend."Calvin said."I guess I have to find you a boyfriend soon."

"I'm hurt,you don't want my company,you don't have a girlfriend to spend with ,this weekend?"Selina said."So I don't know what is the problem."

"Well I might just surprise you one of this day."Calvin said."Come on let us go to sleep now,let me sleep now ,if you want breakfast in the morning."

"Good night Calvin"Selina said as she kissed him on the cheeks.

Calvin smiled."Good night Selina" as he touched his cheeks where her lips touched.

Calvin woke up in the morning as he went in the bedroom and took a peek at Selina sleeping like a baby in his bed.He smiled.It feels nice when she is around.She always makes him alive and happy.If only Selina knew how he feels about her.When did he ever start loving her.I guess ,he loves her forever since when they were young.At first only like a sister,but later on as they were growing up,it turns to be more.And it is getting deeper as the days goes on.But the problem is she loves him only as a brother.The ever dependable Calvin who always stood with her through thick and thin.Well at least,he can be around her all this time.

After cooking breakfast,Calvin woke up Selina."Come on lazy head,breakfast is ready ,my princess."

"Uhmm that smells so good.I am hungry."Selina said.as she smiled at him."I think I should just marry you Calvin,cause you always take good care of me."

Calvin almost choke in what she says."Come on let us eat,I am hungry."Calvin said.

After eating breakfast as they were seating and watching TV.

"Where do you want to go now?"Calvin asked."You want to go to the mall?"

"No,not really,why don't we just drive around,like driving and nowhere to go." Selina said."Maybe in the mountain,I like to see the colors of the trees this fall."

"Yeah,that will be fun."Calvin said."You take the shower now and I'll follow after you."

They end up driving up to the mountains.Selina loves the changing colors of the season.Leaves in different colors,against the clear blue skies,is enough to lift her spirits.Calvin have that effect on her.No matter how upset or angry she is but once she was with him,everything seems to go in order and everything seems worth living for.That is why she always run to him whenever she is in trouble.

They saw a lake nearby as they stop and seat at the dock where a boat floats by.The view is beautiful and serene,Selina liked to stay here forever.Calvin looked at her.She looked so beautiful against the backdrop of yellow golden trees and the silent lake.She would make a perfect painting,if only he can paint,He will paint her exactly as she is and with that backdrop.

Selina smiled at her as she took his hand and motioned him to seat beside her.Calvin gladly obliged, as they seat back to back holding hands just let the time go by.

"Calvin ,what do you exactly feel about me?"Selina asked

Calvin was so surprised with her question like it came from nowhere.He choked on his answer.he does not really know how to answer her.His heart is racing,his hands sweaty as he pulled it out from her hold and looked at her.

"Do you want to know the truth?" Calvin asked.

Selina nodded."I have to know the truth."Selina answered.

Calvin took a deep breathe,as he think long and hard.Will I lose her friendship if I tell her the truth,he thought.I guess I have to tell her the truth,I can't lie to her forever,and I cannot hide whatever I am feeling for her.

"Selina,I ....love you..I think I have been in love with you forever."Calvin said as he looked at her waiting for her reaction.

"Oh Calvin...I love you too.I thought you only sees me as a sister and a friend."Selina said.And with that word Calvin pulled her in an embrace.

"You mean all this time,you also love me."Calvin."Oh I was so afraid that I will lose your friendship if I confess"

"Me too."Selina said."I don't want to lose your friendship so I let it be.I just have the courage to ask you now,because I notice the way you look at me today,then I thought I might have a chance."

"Oh we wasted too much time."Calvin said.

"No the important thing is we knew it before it is too late.We still have a lot of time to share and make memories together."Selina said."I love you Calvin,"

"I love you too Selina."Calvin said as his lips met hers...