Tears In Heaven

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

This is dedicated to mwuah,one of the great winglin writer here and to her loved ones.Somehow she have touched me ,and her writing one way or another have touched you..Sadly,She passed away last October 24,before,I can even write this one....May you rest in peace.....
Somehow writing something from the heart is harder than anything else.I don't have any concept yet....but I know...something will come up. ....I just have to dig deep..

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven
I must be strong
And carry on
Cause I know
I don't belong here in heaven

Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven

I'll find my way
Through night and day
Cause I know
I just can't stay,here in heaven

Time can bring you down
Time can bend your knees
Time can break your heart
have you beggin please
Beggin please

Beyond the door
There's peace I'm sure
And I know there 'll be no more
Tears in heaven

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven
I must be strong
And carry on
Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM

SAYING GOODBYE

Mary and Elizabeth has been friends forever since they are in kinder.They went to the same school and has been classmates since then until they are in High School.They promised themselves,they are going to the same school in college and they choose the State university in the city.Mary will take up business and Elizabeth will take up education.

They got accepted in the university,but by turned of events,Elizabeth decided to stay at home and go to city college.Mary was disappointed,she thought maybe Elizabeth have its own reason.

Mary was getting ready to leave the next day and was packing her things when Elizabeth stopped by to say her good bye,

"Are you mad at me because I am not going with you?"Elizabeth asked."I have my reasons,but I can't tell it to you."

"No I am not mad,more like disappointed."Mary said."This should be the happiest time of our life,we are free and we are going to be independent like we always dream about and you cannot come."

"I am sorry,but once I got settled I might follow you there."Elizabeth said."I will miss you my friend."

"I'll miss you too.Now nobody will cover for me if I don't feel like talking ,Nobody to chaperone me when I go out on dates.Nobody will tell me to go on,even if I make mistakes.Nobody to give me courage when I don't feel like fighting anymore.And nobody to laughed at my corny jokes and nobody to hang out with."Mary said.

"Don't worry my friend,you can do it.You will have new friends and lots of them.I have no doubt you can graduate and you will enjoy your college life.."Elizabeth said.

"But not as fun as we are together.."Mary said."I will miss you."

"Me too."Elizabeth."I will miss you my friend,but this is for the better."You'll learned in time."

That was the last time Mary saw her friend.Two months after, Elizabeth had a car accident and she died on the spot and she never saw her friend alive again.

The last time Mary saw Elizabeth was in her dream as she smiled at her and waved goodbye and gone to heaven...

That is why she let her go ,to be on her own because she is leaving the world,she let her go so that she can soften the blow ,and ease the pain.That is the reason why she cannot come .A true friend till the end.Does she know she is leaving this world? Nobody knows...Somehow it is hard to say Good Bye...Until this day,she still remembered her friend...forever Elizabeth will be in her heart...

Death and Dying is one thing we never talked about ,for when we talked about it we open the window for our own weakness,our own mortality and the fear of the unknown.but it is one thing that is inevitable to all of us....