Still {Calbe} Part 2

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music
Fan Fiction

This is the continuation of Easy like a Sunday morning.I was planning of doing the epilogue,and thinking how to go about it,as I was listening to this song and the lyrics fit Calvin and Hebe to a T.I was planning to write a J/H story on this one{again}but ...just listening to this inspired me.{I might use the song again but a different approach,I love this song,it reminds me of a past relationship that went down the drain,that I invested too much.}

Sorry for the sad ending,but I was trying something different. I don't want to be too cheeky but everybody notices it,I guess everybody is a er for a happy ending,me too included.

How come I end up writing more of Calvin,I might end up loving him more...than Jiro?...Oh he 's not gonna like that...I still love you Jiro....LOL

After this my Bebu..I have to do something for my baby Arron..

---------------------------------------------------------------

Still by Lionel Richie

Lady,morning is just moments away
And I'm without you once again
You laugh at me,
You said you never needed anyone
I wonder if you need me now
So many dreams that flew away
So many words we did not say
Two people lost in a storm
Where did we go,where we go
We lost whatever we have found
You know we let each other down
But then most of all
I do love you still
We played the games people play
We made our mistakes along the way
Somehow I know deep in my heart
You needed me cause I needed you so desperately
We were too blind to see
But then most of all
I do love you still

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzKwOoQ4eE

It's been a week since he left her,as Calvin looked out at the window of his bedroom.The clouds are dark,it looks like rain is coming again today.He felt cold,he missed the warm body next to him...from a far away place,as he thinks of her...

New York city is a lot different from any other city.Calvin loves it here.He loves the vibrant sound and life of it.This is where the action is.Like they said if you can make it here,you'll make it everywhere.The hub throb of business world,where dog eats dogs exist....but there are still little miracles and good deeds that exist somewhere along the way.

Somehow the pulse of the city,did not do anything to Calvin today,not for the past week since he returned.He missed her,he wants to be with her.He was tempted to call her,just to know how is she doing after ,he coldly left her that morning,but he did not have the courage and the heart to do it.He does not know what to say,and he does not know how she is going to react.But her face haunt him all day and he better do something,to forget her?...to put her behind .He took his black book and started calling a number....

Hebe was in her room crying.Selina just knocked on her door,but even to reply,she does not have any energy.She just lay there looking at the space.She can't blame anybody,she knows what she is getting into and she went with it.I guess now is the payback time.The happy days are over and the bad days are here,she hoped it can't get worse anymore.

She longed to call him,he gave her his number,just in case,she passed New York along the way and for them to get together for old time sake....she stared at it for the longest.No she is not going to call him,he made it plain and simple,he does not want her in his life anymore.Her time is up,she is good only for one month.....no extensions...

That night,Calvin went out on a date with Sarah.She was one of the girls in the opposite building,who has been eyeing him.She is pretty,long black hair,dark brown eyes and a luscious lips.He ends up tasting those lips,but they are not as sweet as Hebe,no nothing compared to her.By the end of the night,he ends up going home alone,he can't do it,her face haunts him...

He went home and checked the clock,it almost ten,he wondered if she is still awake.He missed her,he can't help himself anymore as he dial her number...his heart is racing and his hand is shaking as he held the phone.

Hebe woke up from her ring tone as she looked at her phone.She looked at her caller ID and says Calvin....her heart jumped as she grabbed the phone to answer him.

"Hello,Hebe?"Calvin said "This is Calvin,How are you?"

"Oh,Calvin?"Hebe said."Oh I am fine,how about you?"

"Alright,I guess"he answered.He pretty much want to tell her that he missed her,but something stopped him."What are you doing,I hope I did not bother you."

"No,not really,I just got back myself.I went out with my friends."Hebe lied.I can't let him know I am miserable with out him."How about you?"

"Yeah,me too,I just went out ..with a friend too." Calvin said."I just want to say hello...and hear your voice. I don't want to hold you up anymore,Bye Hebe"

"Bye Calvin."Hebe said in whisper.Nothing changed,he still does not want her,Hebe thought as her tears fall....

Days turned into weeks and months...Hebe never heard Calvin again.Hebe has to face another consequence for her action,she learned that she was pregnant and Selina was so shocked.She pitied her friend but there is nothing she can do as she helped her with her pregnancy.

"Hebe ,Why don't you tell him about the baby?"Selina said."He have the right to know."

"No,I don't want him to know,I'll take care of my baby.He does not want me,I don't want to force him or obligate him.It is of my own doing."Hebe said."I'll take care of my own baby."

"But ,how you are going to manage this,working and having a baby,is not easy."Selina said in exasperation."You need help raising that baby."

"Promise me Selina not a word to him about this baby,Promise me."Hebe said.

"No,he will never learned it from me,I promised."Selina said as she bit her lips.

Three months after he left her,he passed along the way in that old city and he called her to see her,for old time sake.

"Hebe,this is Calvin."as he said on the other line.

Hebe was shocked more into panic when she heard his voice.
"Oh Calvin,how are you?"Hebe said."It's been a while"

"Yeah,I am in town for some business,I wonder if we can see each other."Calvin said.

"Oh,I'm sorry,I can't ,in fact I am leaving this weekend and I am just waiting for my ride."Hebe said.He can't see me now,he will know...her stomach has been showing now."Maybe next time."

"Yeah,maybe,I'm not gonna hold you up anymore.Good bye Hebe."as he hung up.He has been thinking about her and hoping...I guess she have moved on,she have forgotten about him.......

Hebe stayed in their apartment that weekend,scared that she will bumped into him.She wants to see him,but it is impossible especially with her condition.The baby have just started moving now and it's getting harder to move around.The baby must have felt that her Daddy is in town,hence the excitement inside her stomach.

Calvin is leaving that Sunday,and he wants to leave something for Hebe.He does not want to take it back to New York,so he decided to just dropped it off in her apartment on his way to the air port.

He rung the bell,hoping Selina will open the door for him.Hebe was in the living room drinking her milk,when the bell rang as she went to the door to open it and with out much of a thought,Calvin stood there as he stared at the pregnant Hebe.Hebe dropped the glass of milk on the floor...
as Selina woke up when she heard the crashing sound...of the glass.

Calvin and Hebe just stared at each other.Hebe eyes teared,Calvin with a lot of questions,he does not know what to feel.By the sight of her,he knew that the baby is his,he does not have to asked,and the guilt in Hebe's face confirmed it.

"You knew all of this and you never told me?"Calvin said."How can you do this to me.I could have walked away and I will never know that I have a child."

Hebe just cried."You don't want me,I don't want to force you,I don't want you to feel responsible."she said.

"But that was my baby,Hebe,what kind of people do you think I am?" Calvin said.

"I am sorry,I am sorry."Hebe said."I did not know,"

"I want my baby ,Hebe "Calvin said."I want to be with my baby."

Hebe's eyes panic,he is not going to take away her baby from her.No,the baby is hers,this is my baby,Hebe thought.

"You are not going to take my baby away,over my dead body."Hebe said.

"No,I want both the Mom and the baby with me."Calvin said."I want both of you and the baby.That's why I came back.I came back for you Hebe ,because I can't be apart from you anymore.I love you Hebe."

Hebe looked at him as tears rolled by."You really came back for me?"Hebe asked."You do love me?"

Calvin nodded his head as he came to her and hugged her."Yes I love you,you made a hell out of me.I missed you so much."Calvin said."I am not going to leave you now,not now ,not ever."

"Oh Calvin I love you too,"Hebe said."I was so afraid"

"Hush,don't be afraid anymore,I am here now.I promise I will love and take care of you and the baby till my last breathe."as he kissed her....finally they found each other again....