One Day In Your life {Chunella}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

 

Wow today is the eight of July,the date when I came to America to live a new life.And that is like almost a hundred light years ago..I am still the young girl,who does not have any ideas what will become of me.The sweet innocent girl with full of hopes and aspiration.And now thinking of it all,I was so clueless of what will happen today.{But who does.}

I have not written in this account for a while.Sometimes plain laziness on my part and sometimes when you are in the mood to update,the winglin won't open up,and that frustrate me to no end,until I just give up on my story.Today,I really don't have any story in mind,but I know i have to write down something,write down some of my thoughts here and there.

I feel like that winglin and the fans are changing...it is not just me ,everything around me is changing.But so far I know what is so constant in my life right now,and that is my love for my family and my love for Jiro and Fahrenheit.Wahhh it has been two years and counting...I might admire some other boy group and some other guy,but Jiro will always top them all.

Today I am writing a Michael Jackson song.It gave me a shock to learn that he was gone forever,but I know his memories will live forever.His memorial made me cry a bucket,his music has moved me and touched me,and yes inspired me when I am at my bottom end.And Michael will be Michael the King of Pop.I hope that he is happy up there,there will be no more pain and tears,and no more frustrations and regrets.Michael Jackson ,may you rest in peace...I love you...

One Day In Your Life by Michael Jackson

One day in your life
you'll remember a place
Someone's touching your face
You'll come back and you'll look around you

One day in your life
You'll remember the love you found here
You'll remember me somehow
Though you don't need me now
I will stay in your heart
And when things fall apart
You'll remember one day...

One day in your life
When you find that you're always waiting
For the love we used to share
Just call my name
And I'll be there

(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh...)

You'll remember me somehow
Though you don't need me now
I will stay in your heart
And when things fall apart
You'll remember one day...

One day in your life
When you find that you're always longing
for the love we used to share
Just call my name
And I'll be there

(Ohh...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWYhhFJvgjk

The sun is scorching hot as Chun drove with a speed.The air condition in his car is not helping him at all.The tiny streak of perspiration find their way in his forehead as he tried to wipe them away.His throat is dry and parched.he definitely need a good drink when he gets in town.

Right now all he can see are rows of trees and trees.Endless greens along the highway,with some sprouting yellow dandelions can be seen.To some it is a very boring place,but for Chun this place is where he is the happiest.The happy ,carefree youth was all spent here during summer.

The summer camp can be seen along the way as he decided to stop by as his car came to a halt.The road going inside,is all cracked now,with big holes in it.The fence are all old with the paintings all peeling off.The old cottages came into view,they are all rundown now.The roofs are all gone,and the wall was about to fall.grasses grew everywhere.

Chun heard that the owner of the campsite have long been gone,and the only heir didn't really care about it.He have heard that the place is for sale,and that what's brought him back here.He wants this old place and wants this place to be restored and be like when it is before,where somebody can hear happy children's voices and laughters.He have big plans for this place.

But it is not only the place that brought him forth in this far away place.Somebody from the past kept haunting him lately,the woman that have made a mark in his heart.He knew they were very young then,but then the memories of the first love will always live in his heart.

Ella,was the first woman he ever loved.His first was with her.They were young and impulsive,careless and free who doesn't think about the consequences and the tomorrows in one life.They promised to love each other ,only to come back the next summer that she was gone,and the promise was all gone and forgotten.

He walked a little farther down and saw the lake,the dock is still there,with boats at the side.The children will be happy here,as a smile runs through his lips.Charlene will be happy here with the children,as he walked back to the car to proceed to the town.

The lawyer's office is at the main road of the town.There were few buildings for business around.There is a theatre,a big grocery,a barber shop,an insurance office,a realtor office,a pizza parlor and a burger joint.The municipal hall ran along the the main street.Perryville have not changed that much in ten years.But it must be the quaintness of the town is the attraction.

The office of the lawyer is close for lunch,as he checked his watch,it is twelve noon.In the city,there is no such lunch break,business goes the whole day through.He frowned when he learned that means waiting for another hour.He started getting hungry,but he does not feel like eating fastfood today and he noted the old diner along the way.The diner is quite busy with some older costumers eating lunch.

Chun found his way to a table in the corner as he noticed the old jukebox on the side.He smiled at the memories.he remembered when they sneaked out late at night to eat at this place and just listen to the old songs with her.Simple things in life basically makes you happy,he thought.

"Excused me sir,what do you want to order?" a girl asked.

Chun looked at the girl as a young girl look back at her.She looked so young and very pretty.She must be in her teens.She have a short dark hair,almond shaped eyes,and a pouty lips.Her looks remind him of somebody.She is exactly like her and more.

"Uhmm what do you have for special for lunch?" he asked with a smile.

"A turkey sandwich with a chicken soup or a grilled fish with veggies." she said.

"I think I'll have the fish.Thank you." Chun said.

"And what do you want to drink?" she asked.

"An iced tea please." Chun answered.

"You are not from here sir?" she asked.It is more of a statement more than a question.

"No,I am not,but you'll see me around more often here now." Chun said.this girl is not shy at all.She have confidence in her.She acts so mature and responsible,as she moved to put on his order.

The girl came back with his drink and a smile in her face."Oh I forgot,if you are going to be a frequent here,I am Zoey,don't ask me why my name is like that ,you have to ask my Mom." she said.

Chun laughed at her spankiness."Don't worry I will not ask." Chun said."My name is Chun.I am here for business."

She nodded her head and left him alone.She came back after a few minutes with his food."Is there anything else?" she asked.

"No I will be fine,thank you." Chun said.

He was quietly enjoying his food then from somewhere, something caught his eyes.She came out from the kitchen.But Ella is still Ella with her short dark hair ,clear fresh face,it looks like that she never get old.A smile cuts his face,the hurt from long ago all forgotten now,as he stood up to greet her.

"Ella,Ella,is that you?" Chun asked."I hope you still remember me."

Ella looked at him in shock.She was unable to respond for a seconds.Memories came back flooding her.The hurt and the pain came crushing all at the same time.Her face looked at him,with a forced smile in her face.

"Chun? How are you?" Ella said."What brought you back here?" as her heart is racing.Excitement and fear came together at the same time.

"I have some business to attend to." Chun said."How are you?Care to join me for lunch.It has been a long time since then."

"Yes,it has been a while.But I am quite busy.I am sorry I can't join you or lunch." Ella said."Nice seeing you again." as she walked back inside.

Chun was crushed,she is not that too happy to see him.he should be the one hurting and angry not her,and he was quite surprised fr4om her reactions.he checked his watch and it is almost time for his appointment.He could not find the young girl anymore that served him.She must have forgotten him.He signaled another waiter for his check,only to find out that it is on the house.He said that somebody took care of the bill already.It must be Ella knowing that she is working there.He wants to thank her before he goes as he went inside the kitchen.

He found Ella in the footsteps of the back door ,looking out and so quiet.He thought she was busy,but it seems she doesn't want to do anything with him anymore.She was lost in her thoughts.

"I thought you are busy.But then I knew now that you don't want to talk to me." Chun said in a hurt voice."I should be the one angry and hurting,not you." he said afront.

Ella looked at him in surprised and Chun noted the tears on her face.He was surprised.Did he made Ella cried? he did not know why will she be crying at the sight of him.it has been too long ago.He himself is not bitter now,time have healed old wounds.

"I am sorry,I didn't mean to just barge in here.What is the tears all about?" Chun asked.

"If i tell you that it is because of you,will you have believed me?" Ella said.Chun looked at her and shook his head.

"No I wouldn't believe it.You left me Ella high and dry.the promises made are all forgotten.You don't know how much you have hurt me." Chun said."I waited and waited for you only to earn that you have gone and moved on to the next one.I have been faithful to you all those times that we are apart."

"I want to come but I can't.I was saddled with responsibility,that I have to carry on.I want to see you and confront you,for leaving me all alone." Ella said.

"What do you mean I left you all alone?" Chun asked,his face in a frown."I don't understand it."

"I wrote you a letter about my condition and never heard from you.I thought you are just like the rest,you are only after one thing." Ella said."I hated you for leaving me all alone to deal with it."

"And what condition are you talking about?" Chun staring at Ella so clueless about the whole thing.

"Chun,I was pregnant with your child and I have not heard anything from you.I was so scared and worried and I don't know what to do." as tears trickled down her face.

"I never knew about this Ella.How come you never told me?" Chun asked.

"When I heard nothing from you ,i just assumed that you don't want the baby." Ella said as she cried some more.

"Ella what did you do with the baby?You did not ....?" as shock came to his face.His unborn child?

"No,even if I want to I can't.She is all I have of you." Ella said.

"And our baby,where is our baby?" Chun asked.

You have met her already Chun.She is the young girl that served you.She is our daughter Zoey." Ella said.

"And I never knew about this.Oh I am so sorry Ella,if I have known,I will never let you have gone through it all alone." Chun said."I could have been there for you and our daughter.I want to see my daughter Ella,I want to be a part of her life." Chun said.

"She have been waiting for you." Ella said."But are you not committed and married.I don't want to cause trouble in your life now."

"No i never got married.I was hoping,i can still find you back in my life.That is why I am here.I still love you Ella." Chun said.

"And I still love you too Chun.I never forgot you.How can I forget you when she got your eyes looking at me everyday." Ella said.

"Yes,I just knew that we have connection some where." Chun said."We will be together now,with our daughter.This time i will not let you go." as Chun find Ella's lips once more,after all this time.

Chun and Ella together again.....