If You're Not here{By My Side} {Jirlina}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

I know I am suppose to write a Bebu fanfic this time,but this thing keep bugging my mind.This the alternate ending on my other story "Is This Love" ,this is the easy route,the easy way out to all the troubles I created{Gee but my moral values keep bugging me ,why did I made Selina married in the first place.}.I could have it ended it this way, and made everybody happy and end the heartache but I went to the other route,anyway I will still be working for a happy ending just like everybody wants but I want it more realistic and...hopefully a better one.

Then after this one I'll post my Bebu fanfic and then my Chunella {Hopefully I can make a better one and well thought one for them.} and then Calvin{maybe with Hebe as Helen said}

Thank you for your comments and support,it is the one that keeps me going. I did not know that single shots is a lot of fun.

------------------------------------------------------------

If You're Not Here {By My Side} by Menudo

Gotta catch that plane at &:30
Why haven't you come to say goodbye
Time is running out and I'm still here waiting
I'm so lost without you,I could die
Yesterday you said you love me
Everything seemed to be fine
Today,you're not here ,I'm so lonely
It's the waiting that's driving me out of my mind
Don't know how I'll sing in that big city
How can I perform if you're not here
This will be the worst of all my journeys
The image of your face
Will follow me everywhere.
I need your tender kisses
The feel of your hands, your caress
Your perfume has me burning
My heart is yearning to touch you
I need you so much
If you're not here by my side
Can't hold back the tears
I try to hide
Don't think I can think
I know I won't make it
Make it with out you
If you're not here by my side
Only your love keeps me alive
No sense in dreaming
My life has no meaning
If you're not here

I need you're tender kisses
The feel of your hands,your caress
Your perfume has me burning
My heart is yearning to touch you
I need you so much
If you're not here by my side
Can't hold back the tears
I try to hide
Don't think I can take it
I know i must make
Make it without you
If you're not here by my side
only your love keeps me alive
No sense in dreaming
My life has no meaning
If you're not here.

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VGWLC4f74

It was late already and sleeps won't come.Jiro got out of his bed and look out at his window.Tonight is his last night in Taiwan and tomorrow he is leaving for New York.He cannot contain his excitement,the thought of spending the rest of his life with Selina filled his mind.Tomorrow will the first of their life together,he teared at the thought.

Was it only yesterday ,when he thought,he lost her forever.He still remember the pain when they thought that will be their last time together.He felt he died that day and was reborn again now that she is back in his life.

Was it only this afternoon when she came to him and started weaving their own dream.He can still see it clearly in his mind...

"Jiro ,I can't let you go"Selina said."I love you."

"Selina,is it true?"Jiro asked,And Selina can only nod her head."What about Alex and Samantha?"

"I spoke to Alex and I learned that he has been thinking about us and he has been planning to leave me and Samantha anyway,because Cindy is pregnant.Fooling around is one thing but to get Cindy pregnant,I don;t think I can take it." Selina said.

"And Samantha?" Jiro asked"She is coming with us?"

"Yes,Alex already agreed.anyway,he is going to be busy with the coming baby,and he does not want to tug between Samantha and the baby."Selina said.

"Oh,Selina you just don't know how you made me happy."Jiro said."We will start over a new life in New York with Samantha.We have to get married soon after your divorce is final."

"Me too,I can't wait to start over with you."Selina said as Jiro kissed her.

A new life with Selina and Samantha,he could not ask for more.No he could not ask for more.

That morning as his friends saw him off at the airport Jiro kept looking around and checking his watch.

"What is it bro? You keep checking the time.Are you sure she is coming?" Arron asked.

"She told me everything has been arranged already."Jiro said."But why is she not here yet?"

"Maybe it is the traffic."Chun said."Did you try to call her?"

"Yeah but her phone is off."Jiro said getting nervous now."I hope...nothing bad happen or maybe Alex tried to stop her...or...she changed her mind."

"Stop thinking like that,she is coming ,if she said she is."Arron said,noting that Jiro is getting so afraid already closed to panic.

"What if she doesn't come?"Calvin asked."Are you still going?"

"Yeah,then it only mean one thing."Jiro said."But she told me ,she promised me."

"Just relax,maybe she's on her way."Chun said."You really love her huh?"

Jiro nodded,"Yeah,I don't know how and why but I do."Jiro answered.And with that he heard somebody called out his name from somewhere as he looked around.There she was Selina and Samantha together.He almost choked in tears as a sign of relief as he came to them and hugged Selina and Samantha.

"I thought you are not coming,I was so scared.I never been so scared in my life.I don't think i can live if I lose you again."Jiro said.

"No,I promised you didn't I ?I promised you." Selina said."I love you Jiro,"

Jiro looked at Samantha."Does she knows?" as he looked back at Selina.Selina nodded.

"I explained it to her,and she knows.They are a lot smarter now more than we give them credit for.She knows."Selina said."She knew it is coming,she is sad but excited to start a new life."

The speaker announces their flight as their friends gathered before them to say their goodbyes,Arron,Chun and Calvin.They waved their hands as Jiro took Selina's hand in one hand and Samantha's hand on the other,as they began their new journey together.