Two Less Lonely People In the World {Jirlina}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

 

Today is New Year's Eve, and I'm wide awake at 4 AM,I did not have time to post my story yesterday.I was so tired,and the little time that I have ,I end up watching the new MV's of the Fahrenheit. Uhm ,I am so hooked on them for now.And I love the two songs.I can't wait to get hold of their new album.I knew it is going to be awesome. All of them looking so hot in there.

Again,I want to wish everybody....

HAPPY NEW YEAR
LOTS of BLESSINGS this coming year
May each one of us have PEACE of mind
LOVE in our hearts
GOOD HEALTH in our mind,body and soul
WEALTH in our pockets.
And PEOPLE around us who will give smiles to our face
And HAPPINESS all throughout the year.

And now for my story...a Jirlina story. I hope they can work together in the future and at least feed our fantasy of them being together. I found a song that fits these two to a T but however,I end up with this song...maybe this song is just a wishful thinking on my part or maybe not just a wishful thinking anymore....but I hope both of them will find their partners in life soon.And I hope the partners that they found is someone that will make them happy now and forever {Is there such thing as forever? } and someone that who would love and cherish them...sincerely

-----------------------------------------------------------
Two Less Lonely People In The world by Air Supply

I was down,my dreams are wearin thin
When you're lost, where do you begin ?
My heart always seemed to drift from day to day
Looking for the love that never came my way

Then you smiled, and I reached out to you
I could tell you were lonely too
One look then it all begun for me and you
The moment that we touched
I knew that there will be....

CHORUS
Two less people in the world
And it's gonna be fine
Out of all the people in the world
I just can't believe that you are mine
In my life where everything was wrong
Something finally went right
Now there's two less lonely people in the world tonight

Just to think, what I might have missed
Looking back, how did I exist
I dreamed, still I never thought I've come this far
But miracles comes true,I know cause here we are

Repeat CHORUS

Tonight I fell in love with you
And all the things,I never knew
Seemed to come to me somehow
Baby love is here, and now there's

Repeat Chorus

Two less lonely people in the world {2x}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUQBGyxyoeY

The sky is dark and the wind blew it's cold wintry air,as Jiro walked in fast pace trying to get to his destination.He was oblivious of the cold weather. He just have one thought on his mind and that to get a drink and numb his own feelings.How come this feelings always come back during a holiday seasons. It is tough having nobody,when everybody talks about their family and their loved ones during this time.

He finally got to the bar and sat on the empty stool,as he signaled the bartender for a drink. The bar was half empty,as he looked around. There is not much of an activity right now,he thought.He looked at the TV screen above him,hoping to see some sort of football game to at least to occupy his mind,but instead ,he found himself staring at the news of endless bad news around the world,adding to the heaviness in his heart that he already felt. How come if the news is not brutal ,shocking or out of the ordinary,it is not considered a news,he thought. Just looking at the news,is enough to drive any lonely man to commit suicide at any given hour.The world is a sick and full of Psycho, he thought.

He paid his tab,he has enough of the place as he got up and left.He zipped up his jacket as to get ready to brave the cold winds again.Home is just a couple of blocks anyway. His home sweet home for now,for his own home ,home that he grew up ,is a thousand miles away.It sure nice to go home at this time and to see his family,his Mom,Dad and a younger brother but his schedule prevented him from doing that,and a plan that went awry before the holiday and he is just too proud to change his plans,after what he went through.He could not face them and answer all those hundreds of questions about him and Genie.He is sure that his Mom won't let him get away with just vague answers.

He walked more slowly this time,as if dreading what lays ahead of him. There is nothing to look forward to.But just to watch TV and nibbles on his snacks until the New Year strikes....what a holiday Jiro,he thought.

Just as he entered the entrance to the building,there was a lady holding bags of groceries and bags of gifts.He hardly could see that there was a person in all those bags and boxes that she was carrying,as he held the door for her. She mumbled a Thank you in all her loads that she was carrying.

It must be the New Year or her sight,that made Jiro offered to help her,anyway,they are living in the same building, it won't be bad to offer a helping hand especially to a lady,and his Mom will be proud of him,that her teachings and preaching did not go to waste.

"Here ,let me help you." he said."You have a lot on you hands."

"Oh thank you again." she said,as Jiro took the bags from her. He was surprise to see a beautiful girl from all the loads.He smiled as he stared at her.

"Uhmm,what floor ,are you?" Jiro asked.

"I'm on the 7th floor." she said.She suddenly felt uncomfortable at his staring as she felt her face colored.He did not know that he is good looking and he is also such a gentleman,holding the door and carrying her loads from her. She did not know that his kind still exist nowadays.

"Oh,by the way,my name is Selina , Selina Ren." she said.

"And my name is Jiro,Jiro Wang.I lived on the 8th floor." he said,as he got in the elevator with her. "I have not seen you before,but then I seldom get out.

"Me too,I have not bumped into you." Selina said."I have been living here since last year,and I liked it here,quiet and secured."

"Yes,it is."Jiro agreed.

Then the elevator opened up as Selina hold the door for him.She d for her keys in her pocket as she opened the door in her apartment and lead him in. Suddenly it hit her that she is not taking precaution,when he could be anybody,a killer,a maniac or a robber. But then he looks like someone that she can trust even her own life.She smiled at her thoughts.She just met him and she is willing to trust him with her life.

"You can just put it on the table." Selina said."And thanks a lot. Would you care for a drink?"

"No,thank you, You're place is nice and it is bigger." Jiro said, as he looked around,looking like he is not in a hurry to leave."And a lot cleaner than my place." as he laughed.

"Oh ,yeah i think our unit is bigger,but I share it with my friend." Selina said."And she is the neat freak between the two of us."

"Oh I see," as he nodded his head and smiled. "I better be going now." Jiro said."You might be expecting company,from all that grocery,it seems you are having a party for the new year."

"Not really,it is just me and my friend and her boyfriend." Selina said."Are you going somewhere tonight?"

Jiro shook his head "Not really,my plans went kaput at the last minute." he said,as he gave a bitter laugh.

"If you want ,you can join us, no I insist that you join us." Selina said."There is no use in spending New Year's Eve alone.Please join us."

Jiro looked at her and her invitation looked sincere as he smiled at her and nodded his head."Sure I would love to join you tonight." he said.

"So I will be expecting you,if not I will be knocking on your door." Selina said with a laugh."Uhmm i don't even know you're number,let me get it from you just in case."

"No,I will be here,but just in case, I changed my mind,here is my number." said.Jiro."And I am on apartment 824" as he walked away.

Selina stared at his back as he walked away. Suddenly,she feel excited about New Year's Eve party and she felt humming some old song from somewhere.

JIro feel excited too and was looking forward in seeing Selina again. What a difference a girl makes,he thought. He could not forget her smile and how easily,they got along fine,with out any effort.Could it be that she is the one? It is too early to tell,but he feel like singing and jumping with joy for some reason.

Jiro rang the bell and as Selina opened the door.She looked beautiful, dressed in red and like she is ready to party to greet the coming year.

"Oh,I am glad you came." Selina said.

"I told you I am coming,didn't I?" Jiro said.

Selina nodded."Come on in,I want you to meet my friend and my room mate Ella." as the a girl with a bubbly personality came near and smiled at him.

"Oh hi,I am Ella and this is my boyfriend Chun." she said and a tall good looking guy smiled at him as he walked to him and gave him a drink.

"Come on in,at least I am not the only guy in the room."he said."This two always abused me."

"Who's abusing who and who," Ella said."Here ,we are treating you like a king and you are still complaining,Aiyoh." as she pouts.

Chun came to her side and put his arms around her."I am just kidding." as he gave her a peck on the lips. Jiro and Selina looked at each other and smiled.

"Come on seat down,let us watch the countdown." Selina said,as she took Jiro's hands and both of them sat down on the couch.Touching his hand ,Selina felt something there and she liked the feel of his hands,she felt sorry when she have to let it go,once seated.

Jiro felt something too.He knew ,she just met her,but he definitely felt the sparks between them as he looked at her from his side.

They all stood up as the count down started .Jiro holding a blowhorn,Selina holding a rattle,Chun a drum and Ella a stick with hats on their head,as the New Year came without a glintz ,and as they make sounds to ward off the evil and bad luck

Jiro looked at Selina as they hugged and kissed first on the cheeks and as they stared at each other ,and like an attraction or a magnet ,they found each other's lips ,as Ella and Chun looked on and smiled.

2009 will definitely will be a happier year for Jiro and Selina as they hold on to each other....Chun and Ella stared and then kissed. Finally Selina found someone to love and Ella and Chun are just happy for their friend to find the same happiness that they have found.....

Jiro and Selina finding each other at last...Jiro and Selina is LOVE....