All I Want For Christmas Is You {Jirlina}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

 

Well I am on vacation and yes I am in a very good mood today.As I am typing this ,I was even dancing and listening to the music of this song.I love this song ,I love the beat,it sure does give me a happy feeling,a happy feeling for Christmas...

I just saw the new MV of Fahrenheit and I so love it a lot...My Jiro sure looked so hot...makes me daydream about him.I will be so jealous of whoever the girl will stole his heart.{Only Selina or Hebe are allowed}I think I watched it for hundredth of times already {Exaggeration}...but all of them are so hot and cute..Calvin I'm so loving his new do,he looked so handsome and he sound so good in this song,his voice improved a lot....Arron so cute and I love the shy and innocent look of him but with smoldering eyes..,I guess nobody can beat that..his eyes says it all..and Chun...he have this certain shyness and the reserved and aloof look that makes you want to know more about him.He is so handsome and so much of a man........And of course the love of my life Jiro...I can never describe him enough...I can't find the words to describe him,he is way above and beyond..just the eyes and the smile is enough to melt my heart ,and just one look,and I am lost already.That video makes me a total gaga over this group....and if the video can do that...imagine what will happen if I see them and look at Jiro's eyes....the tower can collapse any minute and probably I would not even care....crazy me.....I think I need my medication{just kidding}I told you I'm high today didn't I?

Anyway,I am posting a Jirlina story...the idea was conceived when I was driving the other night and remembered all my stories,I think of all the stories I have written,the Jirlina stories is where I have fun the most like Reality Bites and Is This Love.{ Not that I didn't enjoy writing my J/H stories} I have so much fun reading the comments and a simple story like nothing turned into something because of all the comment of you the reader.And suddenly this plot came in to my mind and while I was doing housework today,the vision comes clearer...I was thinking of writing this later on,for it is not Jirlina's turn but the story keep on haunting me..so I have to write this before it goes away.....next is Chunella and then Calvin and then J/H Christmas story.Hopefully I can do a Fahrenheit and SHE Christmas story by Christmas day...
Since I am in a holiday spirit today....

I want to wish everybody that comes this way....

HAPPY HOLIDAYS...
MAY THE GOD ABOVE SHOWER EACH ONE OF US BLESSINGS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, AND THE NEXT YEARS THAT COMES
A BLESSING OF LOVE ,HAPPINESS ,WEALTH ,PEACE AND GOOD HEALTH
A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF OURSELVES AND OF THE WORLD THAT WE LIVE IN,TOLERANCE FOR EVERYBODY THAT IS NOT OF OURS.
BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORD OF GOD AND HIS WILL
MAY GOODNESS STAYS IN OUR HEART AND THE BAD ONE CAST AWAY.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR...

MAY WE WELCOME 2009 WITH A SMILE ...AND LIGHTNESS IN OUR HEART..

------------------------------------------------------------

All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing i need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you

I won't ask for much this Christmas
i won't even wish for snow
And I just wanna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for St Nick
I won't even stay awake
To hear those magic reindeer click
Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding unto me so tight
What more can I do
Oh baby,all i want for Christmas is you..
You baby

All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's laughter fill the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you bring me
The one i really need
Won't you please bring my baby to me quickly

I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just wanna see my baby
Standing right outside my door
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is you
All I want for Christmas is you baby....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaqYxJFkEQU

It was the day before the Christmas Eve and Jiro finally arrived at home after a grueling day in the office.He had a busy day,being tomorrow is Christmas eve ,he have to finished up most of the work,for he will be out of the office for three days.

He tossed his tie on the sofa and ed his shirt as he ran upstairs to their room,calling out Selina's name on the way up.

"Selina ,honey,I'm home."Jiro said ,as he climbed the stairs to their bedroom.He found the room empty.She must be doing her last minute shopping for Christmas he thought.He remembered,she told him,she is going out with her friends Ella and Hebe to do their last minute shopping today.

He looked at the clock and it is almost nine o clock.He should be home soon,he thought.He took out his shirt and went to the bathroom for a quick shower and change.When he was done,he can hear Selina's rushing footsteps on the way up to their bedroom.

"Honey,you're home,"Selina said panting as she reached their room.She ran to him and gave him a big kiss.His lips lingering as she pulled away.

"I am sorry,I am late."Selina said"You know Hebe she always cannot make up her mind when buying something." as she laughed

"Are you done with your shopping?"Jiro asked."I hope that will be the last of that." eyeing the bags that she have on the way up.

Selina gave him a mischievous laugh like a kid being caught.
"I hope so too."Selina said smiling more to herself."I have a surprise for you but you are not going to see it until tomorrow."

"So my wife have a little secret from me." Jiro said smiling naughtily as he pulled Selina in his arms."Uhmmm I don't have to work tomorrow and you have nothing to do tonight right?"

"And what are you thinking Mister Wang Dong Cheng?"Selina making faces to her husband.

"I am thinking of working on our project tonight and have it completed next year,let say nine months from now."Jiro smiling and starting kissing Selina on the neck...

"Wait a minute...what project you are talking about?"Selina asked...with a grin in her face.

"Project little Dadong and Selina"Jiro said as he pulled Selina in bed with him."Mama has been asking for a grandchild.And I think it about time to have little feet running in this big house."

Selina smiled at her husband,looking at him and loving him more.She kissed him lightly on the lips."Yes,I think it is time to have little Selina and Dadong running around in this big house." and then Jiro claimed her lips and savored the sweetness of hers and then nothing matters as Selina clung on to Jiro as they shared and gave the love each other felt....

As they hold on to each other in an aftermath of lovemaking.Selina lays her head on Jiro's chest as Jiro hold on to her hand as he kissed it and the other hand touched her hair .

"Did I tell you,how much I really love you?" Jiro asked.I thought of myself, very lucky that you choose me of all the men that has been after you."

"No,I was the one lucky for having you as a husband." Selina said."But I knew that you are the one for me,the first time I laid my eyes on you in my Dad's office."

"Uhmm,really is that why you ignored me,as if I don't exist"Jiro said,smiling at the thought."But I knew when you walked out of that office,I told myself,I am going to make you love me.But now if I knew that I already caught your eyes,then I would have not worked that hard to make you love me."

"Then I would have ignored you more." Selina said laughing.

"Yeah,the forever princess."Jiro said teasing her as he pinched her nose."But I think I love you more for it.Being with you,was never a dull moment.Who would even think,I have fallen for a princess,but a very sweet princess." kissing her some more as Selina giggles when his lips traveled from her lips to her neck.....

The sun cut across the the glass window,as Selina turned and looked outside their bedroom window.She turned and looked at her sleeping husband,looking so handsome and so much of a man in her body.Selina reminisced the past...

Jiro was an employee in her Father's office.She met him there,and the first time she saw him.She just knew that he was the man she wants to spend her life with.It must be fate,that her Father took a liking on Jiro too,for he is a very hardworking and conscientious employee.He trained him and sent him to get a higher education ,until he rose in ranks.And now Jiro is now the CEO of her Dad's company.Somehow their life together fits like a jigsaw puzzles,and the wonder of it all,is that they genuinely love each other.They love each other from the very first day that they met...Selina smiled at the thought of it..and yes Jiro spoiled her,just like her Dad...She can get away with most of the things...

Jiro woke up and found himself alone in the bed.He heard the shower running.Selina must be having the shower,he thought.He was about to get up when Selina came out of a shower in a robe and ran to the dressing room.Jiro went to bathroom for a shower,and when he came out,Selina was wearing a beautiful red gown,and smiling at him as she turned around in front of him.

Jiro smiled."I don't think you need to dress up in my account,Honey." Jiro said.

"So what do you think?Good enough for the wife of a CEO of a company?" Selina said.

"Yeah,I might say so.So when are you planning to wear that?"Jiro asked.

"Tonight at the party."Selina said.

"What do you mean party?"Jiro said."I thought we have settled this Selina,we are going to Mama today and we are going to spend our Christmas Day there.I already told your Dad about this and he is fine with it."

"But tonight is the big party in the house."Selina said."Everybody will be there,my friends,my relatives and my family.I am always there.I always spend my Christmas at home." Selina sounding upset now.

"But Honey,I told you before,I don't want to leave Mama alone on Christmas day,and I am the only one she got." Jiro said."We have to spend our day there.I told her and I promised her."

"But what about Dad?" Selina asked."And Mom and Cindy? I want to spend my Christmas with my family too."

"At least they got each other,but Mama is by herself.I can't leave her alone."Jiro said.

"Why don't we just picked her up and bring her over in my parents house."Selina said smiling at her idea.

"No,Selina,Mama won't feel comfortable there and she will be with a lot of strangers,she is old already.She is not going to appreciate parties anymore." Jiro said.

Selina pouts and frown."But I am looking forward for this party,and I will miss not having to spend Christmas at home and with my family,"

"I am sorry Honey,but we have to go."Jiro said.

Selina was silent for a moment...It's not that she does not want to see Mama,in fact she loves Wang Mama like her own.But the disappointment of not having her way upset he the most,and she even bought a dress for the occasion.

"Can we at least go there tonight and then we can go to Mama after."Selina said.

Jiro shook his head."No can do Mrs Wang." Jiro said."We have to leave after lunch for I promise Mama to do the lights and help out in the house."

Selina pouts some more.She is getting crazy of not having her own way.Jiro is getting difficult,and it was even Christmas day,she thought.

"Then why don't you go and I will just stay here."Selina said.

Jiro looked at her unbelieving."What are you saying Selina?"Jiro asked,sounding angry now,with a scowl in his face.Somehow the change in his voice and his expression scared Selina,but she have already started it.

"Just as I have said,you go and I will stay here."Selina said with her arms crossed.

"You rather go to the party than spend Christmas with your husband?" Jiro asked."Is this what is all about?" as he looked at her with a glare and so much anger as she saw the clenched fist.Suddenly Selina regretted saying those words when she saw Jiro's anger.

Selina remained quiet afraid all of a sudden of the chaos she created.Jiro looked at her with a sneer."I am so disappointed in you,I did not know that is all I am worth to you." as he walked out in the room.

Before she can stopped him,Jiro was gone.And Selina was left alone and regretted the words she said.And before she knew she was crying all alone in the house in her red gown.

Jiro drove like crazy on the way home.He have never been so angry and hurt,as he slammed the steering wheel with his fist.How can things go wrong all of a sudden,when last night they were just sharing their marital bliss.

He finally reached home.This is home for him,all this time.Mama never left their small old house.She loves it here.She knew all her neighbors and it is quiet from the noise of the city.From someone who grew up in the city and to the lights and fun,Jiro's town is a boring one.The town is devoid of updated and high tech entertainment.It is mostly farm and meadows and trees and mountains,a far cry from the city.

Maybe that is why Selina hated my town Jiro thought,for it is all nature.You commune with nature all the time.But he loves this town,the main street where all the stores are located,the houses decorated for the seasons and the meadows full of dried grasses which is cold for the season...He cleared his face before knocking on the door.

Mama opened the door for him,and Mama looking so frail and old.She used to be the epitome of beauty ,youth and strength ,and now,as she walked slowly to open the door for him.Jiro gave his Mom a hug and a kiss on the forehead,as she embraced him tightly,missing him all this time.

"Are you alone?" Mama asked."Where is Selina?"

"Ah... she have an important things to do for tomorrow so I told her that I will just come by myself." Jiro said.

"But tomorrow is Christmas day."Mama said "And she does not work is she?"

Jiro shook his head."No she's not,she is not also feeling well that is why I told her to just stay at home and rest."Jiro said.

"Alright,tomorrow I will make her a chicken soup and bring it home with you.,so she will recover soon."Mama said."She is not pregnant is she?"

"No Mama not yet." Jiro said."Maybe soon.Where is the light that you would like me to put up Mama.?" changing the subject..

Jiro put up the lights and as he looked outside and remembered Selina,sadness crept in his heart.He missed her,she must be having a grand time partying with her friends and her family.Maybe it is selfish of him to drag her here when it is not her home but his.But it hurts him to learn that she preferred the company of her friends than him.I guess I don't mean that much to her, Jiro thought.

Jiro went inside the house and Mama have a hot tea ready for him and some rice cakes.He love those and Mama can still makes the best rice cakes in the world.

"You are still the best cook Mama." Jiro said stuffing his face with the last one on the plate.

Mama smiled at her son.He have grown into a man.Her husband must be proud of his son now.He have lived and prospered more successfully than both of them.She was so proud of him.Jiro want her to join them in their house in the city,but she refused.She loves living here,and she hopes to have her last breathe here.

Darkness came as the cold wintry wind blew. The winds hollered as Jiro listen to the sounds of things around them.He looked at the window and saw the rolling meadows that stretched from their backyard and beyond.He went back to bed.

Mama retired a while ago and sleep does not come easy for Jiro,despite of his tired body.He feels cold and needed the warmth of Selina in his side.She is not here he told himself and won't be here,as he tried to close his eyes.He can see her face smiling and laughing,what a way to spend your first Christmas together as husband and wife,he thought.

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door.He did not hear any car.It must be a neighbor or somebody he thought as he went downstairs slowly trying not to wake Mama.He opened the door and there stood Selina still wearing the red gown with tears in her eyes.

Jiro stared at her,as he pulled her inside and took her in his arms.He wiped the tears from her eyes. and kissed her cheeks.

"I am sorry,I am sorry for being a brat."Selina said."I really don't want to go to the party.I just want to be with you Jiro."

"I know.I know.you silly driving at this time of the night."Jiro said."What if something happened to you and if you have an accident."

"I am sorry,next time I will listen to you."Selina said."I won't be a princess anymore.Can you forgive me?"

Jiro nodded his head."You know I will always forgive you ."Jiro said."I love you Selina and I want you to be my princess forever."

"I love you too Jiro,I might be crazy sometimes and mean but I really do love you." Selina said.

As Jiro kissed his wife passionately."I missed you today.Mama will be happy to see tomorrow." Jiro said as he carried his wife to the threshold and Selina could not complain at all.She was happy to be back in her husbands arms once again...

"Merry Christmas my love."Jiro said."Our first Christmas together and many more..."

"Yes,Merry Christmas to my dear husband.I will be happy to spending Christmas with you for the rest of our life."Selina said and with that Jiro's lips sealed her lips.
Jiro and Selina a celebration of love and passion...