You And Me {We had it all } {Donglin}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Do you know that my 2nd fan fic was a Jiro/Rainie one?I love them,when I first saw them together for the press of their new series Superstar Express.I think they are so cute together.Although I heard a lot of negative things about Rainie,I love her no fuss attitude.She is funny and cute and so hard working like my Jiro.Although she does things in the past that puts her in trouble later on,still I admire her,and she got a lot of talents in her sleeves.But I felt sad when I read one of her blogs sometime,when she was feeling down ,sort of depression.Although she always have the beautiful smile most of the time,she has been feeling down most of the time.I wonder where the sadness coming from.

And now after this ,it is going to be Jiro and Genie.If I love Selina and Hebe for Jiro,my next choice will be Genie after the two....I think she is so sweet...she is like sort of a girl,that you would like your Mom to meet ,if you are a guy.She is just pure sweetness and innocence.Just like the girl,every guy would like to take to the altar....

------------------------------------------------------------

 

You And Me by Peter Allen

You and me
We wanted it all,we wanted it all
Passion without pain
Sunshine without rainy days
We wanted it always

You and me
We reached for the sky
The limit was high
Never giving in
Certain we could win that prize
I should have seen it in your eyes
Look now all our dreams came true
See how I've got me
And see how you've got you
And after all,just one thing died
A little thing called love
We used to feel inside.

You and me
We're not like the rest
we once were the best
Back when we were dumb
How did we become so smart
We learn to break each other's heart

Look how all our dreams come true
See how I've got me
And see how you've got you
And after all just one thing died
A little thing called love
We used to feel inside

You and me
We're not like the rest
We once were the best
Back when we were dumb
How did we become so smart
Cause we almost made it

You and me
We're not like the rest
We once were the best
But look what we've become
Isn't it's a cryin shame
That we almost made it
But we wanted it all
Baby you and me
We wanted it all

Jiro and Rainie sat on the block as they looked out from the rooftop and with the view of the city not far from where they are.With Jiro's arms around Rainie's shoulder as they build their dreams together,as she lays her head on his chest.

"Tomorrow I hope I wont make any blubber when I audition ,I am getting nervous."Rainie said.

"Don't worry,I believe you'll land the role with flying colors."Jiro said"My girlfriend is the best actress in town and the most beautiful too." as he kissed her on the lips.

"Uhmm ,you are only saying that to make me happy."Rainie said."I'm really serious,I hope Ill get this role for this will be a big break for me.And then people will take notice of me,and who knows you're girlfriend will be a big star someday.I'll make you proud of me ,Dadong,I'll promise"

"I am so proud of you already as it is."Jiro said."Just having you in my arms,and knowing that I got the most beautiful girl in town,makes me proud."

"How about you?"Rainie asked."When is your band going to start kicking off,I mean the records and the tours that your management have promised."

"Actually next month and I will be very busy,let say for the next five years."Jiro said."And we have to cool it down for the next few months,you know the fans,they don't want Idol with commitment.Is that asking too much for you?"

"No,I'll understand,as long as I am the only one in your heart Dadong,Promise me only me."Rainie said.

"Yes,you will be the only one,nobody else."Jiro said."If ever you heard anything or read anything,Don't believe any of those things,just believe me ,that you will be the only girl for me,Rainie.I love you."

"I love you too,Dadong.I hope all our dreams will come true"Rainie said"And then we can get married and have our own little family,with our own little Rainie and Little Dadong to complete our life."

"I like that,that is my ultimate dream too."Jiro said as he kissed Rainie once again and they clung and hold on to each other as the sun goes down......

Three years down the road...as Jiro looked out at his penthouse apartment,with a drink in his hand.Looking at the multitude lights the stood before him.He checked his watch and it is already eleven o clock and still no Rainie.She have been filming,but she promised him ,she is going to be here tonight.He missed her a lot.He have not seen her for a month,no more than a month and tomorrow,he is going off for a tour again with his band.If she does not show up tonight,he won't see her again for another month.

Then suddenly the lock on his door opened up and as Rainie walked in looking so tired and sleepy.She looks pale and she lost some weight.

"Rainie,"Jiro said as he walked towards her and kissed her lips,hungry with that beautiful lips of her.Oh how he missed her."I thought ,you're not coming anymore."

Rainie tried to smile but failed,tiredness took over her body."I got held up by some of the scenes.I can't seem to concentrate,I must be thinking a lot about you."she said with a frown.

"I missed you"Jiro said as he began kissing her"You just don't know how I missed you."Jiro continued kissing her,but Rainie was so cold,she could not respond to his kisses,he was just beat,all she wants was a bed and a sleep at this time.And then Jiro stopped....

"I am sorry,I am just too tired to do anything."Rainie said.
"Can you just hug me,just hug me."

And Jiro was just willing to oblige.As they lay in bed together ,Rainie sleeping by his side as he stared at her.She have been working so hard,and she lost some weight.She have not been taking care of her self lately,and yet he could not take care of her either,for he also have a career to take care of.If only he can stay with her,be with her,lately she have been feeling down,she said,and in his heart,he wants to stay by her side to make her smile again and laughed again like they used to do.But he still have a liitle more than a year,and then maybe,he can slow down and marry Rainie,just like they planned.

Early in the morning,Jiro was up preparing for his trip once again.Rainie woke up by herself in the bed,and called for Jiro.She found Jiro all dressed up and ready to go to the airport.Rainie ran to him as she hugged him tightly.

"I am sorry,about last night."Rainie said."I'll make it up to you,when you come back,I promise."

"It's alright,we'll just do what we can do for now."Jiro said"I have to go,don't forget,I love you,"as he hugged her tightly and kissed her lips.

"I love you too"Rainie said as Jiro walked out of the door.

A year after,they broke up,Jiro was linked with one of the girls,he has been working with,and Rainie dating on of her leading man in the series.There was no confrontations,no question asked,just a common thing to end it all,for nothing seems to work for them anymore.They just decided to quit and forget all the years that they had together.

It was the annual award show and Rainie was nominated for best actress in a drama series,and Jiro's band was one of the guest performers,having to sang one the theme song in the drama series and also vying for an award as best theme song in a drama series.

Rainie knew she will be able to see him,even from a far.She have not seen him for a year.She missed him.Nobody have replaced him in her heart,Jiro will always be the one for her..She still loves him a lot,but theirs right now is an impossible thing.Too much time has been lost already.

Jiro noted that Rainie will be there too.He will see her again.He have not seen her for a year,and his heart cries with anticipation,the moment his eyes will lay on her face once again.He still loves her,he never lost it in the first place.She is still the only one ,like he have promise before.But he knows,it is next to impossible,being with her .Much has been said and done already...

As the presenting stars was opening the envelope to announce the winner,Jiro's heart was pounding,with his finger crossed,hoping and praying for Rainie.

"And the winner for the best actress in a drama series is Miss Rainie Yang"loud clapping can be heard with a lots of cheers and screams from the fans.Jiro's eyes teared when he heard her name called out as he wiped them out.

That night in his apartment as he looked out and wished he was with her for her victory,but he guessed it was not meant to be.He took a drink and gulped it fast, as to drown all his pain and sorrows ,then there was a doorbell as he looked at the clock,it is already 1 in the morning.,as he peek in the hole and did not see anything and he opened the door and their stood Rainie with the trophy in her hand,looking very much like the girl he knew before with the cutest smile.

"I was thinking,I would like to celebrate this victory with person that I love and the guy who have been my inspiration to go to the top."Rainie said with tears in the eyes."I have learned that all of this is nothing without you Dadong.You are the most important thing to me." and with that Jiro took Rainie in his arms and never let her go.

This time they have learned that all this dreams is nothing without each other to share it with......just the two of them is all that mattered....

< my Jiro and Rainie story,this is for you Lunza and all Donglin fans out there.Hope you like this.

Fan Fiction