Buy Me A Rose {Chunella}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

And now for my Chunella story...and then Calvin with ? maybe with Hebe...we'll see.I got my Jirlina story already,maybe I will have a couple of chapters per story,cause sometimes I feel like I am leaving a lot and I cannot expound as much as I want to,and I am losing the essence of the story....

On a sad note....mwuah..one of winglin writer who I mentioned on my forewords that I would like to dedicate a story has passed away last October 24.I just read it ,in one of the comments.My heart goes out to her loved ones,and may she rest in peace.I know where she is right now ,and that is in heaven,and there will be no pain and suffering anymore..but eternal joy with her creator.

I have read her stories when I was just new in this site,I was not even writing at that time.And she is very good.She always write about Fahrenheit and SHE too.

I have been thinking of writing her a story but I don't know how to tackle it,worried that if I touched pain and suffering,it will aggravate whatever she have.....but now she was gone....maybe I'll just do in memoriam....or something to do with sickness and pain.....help me ...give me an idea......

_____________________________________________________________________________

Buy Me A Rose

He works hard to give her
All he thinks she thinks she wants
A three car garage
Her own credit cards
He pulls in late to wake her up with a kiss good night
If he could only read her mind she'd says

Buy me a rose
Call me from work
Open a door for me
What would it hurt
Show me you love me
By the look in your eyes
These are the little things
I need the most in my life

Now the days have grown to years of feeling all alone
And she can't help,but wonder what she's doing wrong
Cause lately she'd try anything to turn his head
Would it make a difference if she said

Buy me a rose
Call me from work
Open a door for me
What would it hurt
Show me you love me
By the look in your eyes
These are the little things
I need the most of my life

And the more that he lives the less that he tries
To show her the love that he hold inside
And the more that she gives the more that he sees
This is the story of you and me

So I bought you a rose on the way home from work
To open a door to a heart that I hurt
And I hope you notice this look in my eyes
Cause I'm gonna make things right
For the rest of your life
And I'm gonna hold you tonight
Do all the little things
For the rest of your life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO2C2zlwYfw

Dark clouds starts to gather as Ella looked out at her from her bedroom verandah.It seems ,it is going to rain soon.She felt cold as she she hugged her sweater .She can feel the cold autumn air as she tried to close the sliding door.But she still stared at the view outside.Most of the leaves are already in the ground and whatever leaves that stayed on the tree have clung to each branches,like clinging to the last breathe,to the last hope.

Ella took a deep breathe.It feels like that ,what she felt today,clinging to the last thread of their relationship.It seems that they keep going farther and farther away.She seldom sees him now.It seems work have taken over his life.And it is getting harder each day to compete with a total ghost.When one does not see what the other can see.

Where is the Chun that she got married with?The shy,handsome guy who always wants to please her,to love her and make her happy in any possible way.Where is the guy who promised he will always laughed at her jokes,even the lamest one.The guy with an easy laughter and who have a twinkle in his eyes every time he looks at her.The guy he loves who promised to love her forever.Tears start pouring as she tried to wipe them away.

Today is their anniversary and it seems like he have totally forgotten it.She wants very well to remind him,but something stopped her.Last year she have to remind him as he totally forgot all about it as he hurriedly bought something for her from a jewelry store.But for her it is not the gift that is important but it is the thought,and he never really thought about her.He could not understand why she did not appreciate the gift,it seems nowadays everything is worth by a dollar sign.There should be more than the gifts....like love.

Five years of marriage,and everything is started to crumble right before her eyes.She wants children,he does not want children.it is like a constant battle between the two of them.She wants to work,he does want her to work.And the boredom and loneliness is starting to take toil on her.With his time mostly spent in the office and her at home ,a lonely empty home.

She got ready,just in case he remembers,just in case he cares.She dressed up and asked her maid to prepare a special dinner for tonight.She prepared the table,candles,champagne and music but no Chun ,no husband that have showed up until early morning and Chun found Ella all dressed up with no place to go.She fell asleep in the chair waiting for him.

She woke up when she felt his kiss on her cheeks and she saw the guilt running in his face as if asking her.

"Good morning Love"Chun said."I am sorry I have to take our client out,is there something that I missed ?"

Ella stood there and just looked at him and did not say a word.Ella left him there with just his thoughts.Chun was left to wonder by himself.This time Ella is not gonna help him to remember. This time he have to figured it all out by himself.

He took his jacket and went to their bedroom,Ella was dressed in nightgown getting ready to sleep.Chun looked at his wife with longing in his eyes.He was tired why can't Ella understand the pressure that he was on.His job has been on a constant pressure lately and he have to take the heat.And to think that he was doing all of this for her,everything for her ,so that we can start our own little family ,that she have been asking me.I just want what is best for her and our future family,as anger rose to him.

He undressed and quickly took a shower and get ready for bed.Ella still not talking and completely ignored him Her silence is really trying his patience.

"Ella if you have something to say to me,you better say it now"Chun said."I am sorry I know it our anniversary but it something that can't be help."

"So you know ,it is our anniversary,and you just leave it like that,no greetings,nothing at all,I guess I am not that important to you at all, Chun,"Ella said.She was crying now ,she cannot keep quiet anymore."Chun I guess this is not working for us."

"What do you mean that it is not working?What are you saying Ella?"Chun said as panic rose in his voice."I worked hard and every little things that I do,everything is for you Ella.You think I am doing this for myself.I am doing this so we can start our own family,for our kids that you have been asking me all along."

Ella was surprised at his voice and was surprised at the words that he is saying.She does not know that he was thinking about her all along.As she bite her lips and felt guilty for doubting him,for doubting his love.

"What do you want me to do to prove my love for you?Tell me what to do ,and I will do it,Ella,"Chun said."Just don't give up on us,not yet.I may not say it often but I love you Ella.Everything that I do is for you." as he cried.

Ella came to him and embraced him."I am sorry love,I am so sorry."Ella said."I did not know,"

Chun looked up at her and pulled her down as he kissed her liked he never want her to go.Suddenly their kisses fired up as they forgot the hurt and pain that each other felt.Today they are together and will be as they promised each other.

The next day,came home early and passed by a flower shop and bought a red rose for his wife.Ella was surprised to see her husband at home at this time but she was happy as she ran to him and Chun carried her off to his arms and kissed her.

"Flowers to my beautiful wife."Chun said as he looked at her with all the loving thoughts that he can mustered."I love you Ella,i love you."

"I love you too Chun,"Ella said.as chun swooped her up and carried her to their threshold....up to their bedroom..

"I think it is about time to start our own family."Chun whispered to Ella ..and Ella could only giggle in delight...