Wildflower {Dongtian}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

Fan Fiction

Oh it is December already,strange how 2008 just flew right by.So many things and yet,not much for I am still in the same spot as I was year ago.....A lot of new things and a lot of revelation....just when you are to believe the strength of human spirit and innate goodness....you start doubting again.It makes me wonder will there ever be absolute goodness in human or it will be a constant battle between good and evil inside ourselves.I believe ,it is the latter....and how come more often than not ,the bad always wins... Will it only mean the weakness in human's true form? Is the perfection in this all is the balance between the opposing sides?It is so hard to reach one's perfection,hoping the balance stays still...

I need inspiration,I need input...I need love..I need happy thoughts...I need a sad song...things that will make me cry...something to draw out the emotions within me....I don't want to be the girl with a flat affect,a girl with no reactions .I want to be more than face in a crowd...more then a number...more than friend...more than a lover....more and more out of life.

The next story is Dongtian and then Calvin after this...Wow I can't believe I am hitting chapter 50 soon.No wonder I am so drained out......maybe I'll try out something new after this....maybe a rated one..LOL..my words are too flowery? I mean too soft..I can't even try a y story..lo...I always end up writing a love story...which I know must be boring you already...

Anyway this song is the one that made David Foster as he is he is right now....a mentor of Celine Dion,Josh Groban, Michael Buble,Andrea Bocelli,...

-------------------------------------------------------------

WILDFLOWER by SKYLARK

She's faced the hardest times you could imagine
And many times her eyes fought back the tear
And when her youthful world
Was about to fall in
Each time her slender shoulders
Bore the weight of all her fears
And a sorrow no one hears
Still rings in midnight silence
In her ears

Let her cry,for she's a lady
let her dream for she's a child
let the rain fall down upon her
She's a free and gentle flower growing wild

And if by chance I should hold her
Let me hold her for a time
But if I allowed just one possession
I would pick her from the garden to be mine

Be careful how you touched her
For she'll awaken
And sleeps is the only freedom she knows
And when you walk into her eyes,you won't believe
The way she's always paying
For a debt she never owes
And a silent wind still blows
That only she can hear and so she goes

Let her cry,for she's a lady
Let her dream for she's a child
Let the rain fall down upon her
She's a free and gentle flower growing wild.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAYvv

It was getting bright as the sun is starting to come out to light the world ,as Hebe got out from the shower and started drying her self with a towel.She stood in front of the mirror as stared at herself image before her.She smiled at herself,she have grown already.She was not the little girl Hebe that they used to tease before.The cry baby,the daughter of a ,the bringer of bad luck,and the ugly stupid girl that she was....She knows she have been called by a hundreds of name,in this little town of hers..But now...it does not matter anymore,she is leaving this place for good as she dress up for the trip...She have saved enough money for the trip to the city to try her luck...Maybe just maybe her luck is out there not in this dump place......And no she won't be looking back once she leaves this place....

Hebe found herself so lost and alone in the city.She spoke to her friend Ella who is living in the city.She is working as a waitress in one of the big restaurant in the city and so Hebe looked at the address.Nobody that she asked seems to know the address as the sky seem to darken heralding the ending of another day.

Hebe is starting to get nervous now,as she walked along the busy streets and as she was about to cross the street a man came and grabbed her hand trying to take her in one of the small alley but Hebe fought back with all her might as she tried to get away from his grasp,and then tried to ran away as fast as she can,and then there was a guy who took her hand as she shove her in the car as they sped away from her assailant...Hebe was finally able to breath only to remember that she was with another guy whose motives is questionable.

She looked at the guy beside her,as he looked at her side ways...Hebe does not understand but somehow,she felt safer to be with this guy than the other one.Aside from the fact,that he is good looking,and he dressed decently,there is more to this guy than meets the eye...

"You can just stop here,and Ill get down."Hebe said."Thank you for helping me out."

"Do you know who is that guy? That guy picks up girl to be sold to slavery.What are you doing on that side of the city and at this time?"he asked,sounding mad and irritated...

"I just came to the city to look for my friend Ella who was staying at this address ..."as she remembered that all her things were left behind when she tried to escaped."Oh my God,I left my things over there ,please let us go back to get my things,my clothes and my money.We have to go back."Hebe said sounding hysterical now.

"Sorry Missy we can't go back there now.They will be after us for sure.If you treasure your life,forget of ever returning to that place."he said.

"But what am I am gonna do?"Hebe said."I don't have money,I don't have Ella's address and I don't have clothes."

"Alright calm down,lady,You can just stay with me in my place for now,until you can find your friend,and earned some money."he said.

Hebe looked at him suspiciously."I don't even know you,what if you are the same as the guy you are talking about earlier."she said.

"Lady,you are lucky that I was there,and as for taking advantage of you,sorry you are too young for my taste.I want a pretty mature lady."he said."I think I am you're best option so far."

Hebe have no choice but to go along with him.She does not even know his name."I am sorry,I should have thanked you earlier.I am Hebe Tian and you are...."

"I am Jiro Wang..."he said and with that he stopped the car in front of a building."I lived in the apartment in this building so you don't have to be afraid,you can scream easily for help,if I try anything crazy." as he smiled at her.Hebe felt her heart fluttered,he looked so attractive when smiling,Hebe thought.Hebe smiled back at him ,as a flushed crept up on her cheeks.

Jiro lives in the fifth floor.He got one bedroom apartment and he lives by himself.He likes living alone.His parents got a big house,but he opted to live in the apartment until he can find the answer to his questions...

Hebe looked around in his place,the living room is huge and the kitchen is big enough with a eat in kitchen.Hebe was dismayed when she learned that he have only one bedroom.And Jiro noticed her expression..

"Don't worry,you can take the bedroom for now,I'll sleep in the couch ."Jiro said."I'll just knock if I need anything."

"No thank you,I'll take the couch,you take the bedroom."Hebe said."Anyway,I am not a guest here.I'll work for you,while I stay here."

"Alright let us reach a compromise,just take the bedroom,you girls need your privacy anyway."Jiro said"And tomorrow,I'll help you find a job."Hebe just nodded.

Later on Jiro gave her tee shirts ,a jeans and a pajama to wear."Here,you can wear this temporarily." he said."If you are hungry,you can help yourself with the food.You must be hungry now,why don't you shower for now,while I cook of something."

After the shower,Hebe felt refreshed.Somehow her first day in the city is not that bad...especially finding a handsome nice guy in the process as she smiled.

When she got out of the room to help out,Jiro have already cooked ans was already setting the table.

"You don't look too bad on my shirt."Jiro said as he smiled."Come on I am hungry"a he sat himself on the chair and Hebe sat across.Suddenly she is feeling very hungry right away...

The next day,Hebe woke up early and found Jiro still sleeping in the living room.She quietly walked her way to the kitchen to cook breakfast.She checked the fridge and found some eggs and bacon ,as she took it out.

Jiro woke up with the smell of breakfast right in his nose.And he remembered the girl that he picked up yesterday..He smiled at the thought of her.She looked so young and so innocent but there is some fierceness in her.
She was lucky that he got her before the syndicate got her,otherwise her life will be ruin forever...she is lucky..so lucky...unlike Rainie ...his Rainie...where can she be..He just needs to find her.

"You want to go out to shop for clothes today?"Jiro asked."I'll be out of work by five,so get ready by then."

"But I don't have money."Hebe said.

"Don't worry,I'll lend you some money,so you can shop,just pay me back."Jiro said.

"I promise,I'll pay you back,but I work my way while staying in your place."Hebe said.

"Don't worry about it."Jiro said...

By the next day,Jiro found a job for Hebe in one of the restaurant near their place,She worked a helper and a waitress in the place.

And soon Hebe have finally settled in Jiro's place.And later on befriended some of the people in the building.She got a friend in Selina now and Angela,and she met Calvin and Arron.Calvin seemed to like Hebe a lot..and then she also met Mike,who Hebe felt an instant attraction..

Jiro was happy that Hebe have found new friends,but he cannot seem to trust that Mike guy.He gets irritated,every time,he heard her talking to him on the phone.But he does not have any right to stop her or even advised her for that matter...

Hebe was wondering how come she does not see any woman in his life.She wondered if he was hiding it somewhere.Until one day her curiosity,got the better of her...

"Jiro do you have a girlfriend?"Hebe asked.Jiro was surprised by her direct approach.

He stopped and then he hesitated."Yes I have a girlfriend,but she is not here."Jiro answered.Somehow the answer that he provide gave a sore feeling in her heart.Until Mike called.

"Oh I have call,it is Mike."Hebe said. as she seek the privacy of her bedroom.Jiro followed her with his eyes.She saw the excitement in her eyes,He felt jealous,seeing the excitement and flushed on her cheeks.

One time Hebe went out with Mike after work,and Jiro accidentally heard them while setting up their date.He felt like thrashing Mike,and then suddenly it him that he is developing a feeling for her.He felt guilty,knowing Rainie is expecting him to wait for her till she returned.He keeps quiet,and keep everything to himself.

That night Jiro waited for Hebe to home.And it war almost midnight when Hebe walked in the door and was surprised to see Jiro still up at that hour.

"I am sorry,I came home late."Hebe said.

Jiro looked at her with an angry glare."Next time you go out with your lover boy,maybe it will be helpful to let me know when do I expect you to be home."as he turned his back on her.Hebe was so surprised at his reaction.Why would he care,this is my life, I don't ask him about his girlfriend when they go out,Hebe thought.Then a smile crept on her face as she remembered Mike's kisses.

A week after,Hebe went out with Mike again,and this time Mike is pressuring her to sleep with him,but she refused and in the end,Mike getting upset at her and then Mike forcing her until she slapped him,and ran away.Hebe felt so violated of what Mike have done forcing her to kiss him and do more,good thing she was able to stop him as she cried on her way home.She felt her body shaking

Jiro was on way home too when he saw Hebe as they reached in front of the door,and Jiro opened the door and then saw her teared face.He felt something in his heart,he cannot deny it anymore...he loves her,as he put his arms around Hebe,and Hebe cried on his chest.Hebe felt so good and so safe in Jiro's arms.He is all she needs.

"What happen?"Jiro asked when she finally calmed down.

"It is Mike,he tried to..."as she sobbed some more.

"I knew it,that guy cannot be trusted."Jiro said."I'm gonna smash that guy."

"It is okay,it is good that I knew it right away,before I fell for his lies."Hebe said."It's my fault for believing in him so fast."

"Jiro have you ever felt something to somebody,that feel like you always belong to that person?"Hebe said."And now especially today,I just realized just how much I really love him.While Mike was kissing me,he is all I think,I am thinking of saving myself to him."

"Yes,sometimes.Whoever is that guy is a very lucky guy."Jiro said."For she is getting a very beautiful and special girl." Jiro said.

"But he doesn't seem to like me,for he loves another girl."Hebe said."But I think,I am going to wait for him,I will wait for you till you love me back Jiro."

"You love me too?"Jiro asked."You really love me?Oh Hebe,I love you too.I can't hide it anymore,I am falling deeply in love with you."

"Oh I love you Jiro."Hebe said."But what about your girlfriend?"

"Oh Rainie,she decided to stay with them."Jiro said."Rainie got kidnapped and was sold as slaves until the youngmaster fell in love with her and took her away.I just knew this last night.So I am now free to love you."

And then Jiro and Hebe looked at each other's eye as their lips met....and hugged.....