Miracle {Bebu}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

Now for my Ahbu's fest.Three more days and it's Arron birthday,and he is going to be twenty two,but how come they are saying he is going to be twenty three but he was born in 1986.They say in Chinese way they add one year cause they added the time of conception,so thay is why he is twenty three.I wonder what is the real one.

Jiro missed their functions in Singapore and he may need to be operated,I wonder what are they waiting for.He should have it done soon than wait.I am just worried about his health.I hope he is not in pain.I am glad that Arron was there for him when he went to the hospital.They really treat each other like a family.I just love them.

Lately I have been reading Arron's blog and I just loving him more and more as I read his blog.Man he is really good.They say he was one of the best blogger in town before he joined the entertainment industry,that I can see.

Anyway....ARRON this is for you....

Happy Birthday ARRON YAN YALUN

I have known you for more than a year now,and it seems you have grown right before my eyes.The boy has turned into a man ,but not just an ordinary man,a very special one.You have made a lot of people happy just with your smiles,you have made people think just with your frown,wondering what displeases you,and you have made people love you just by being you.

I don't know why I have always been so protective of you,but now thinking it all, I know now.To me ,you are like almost perfect human being,you are beautiful inside and out and when you found something beautiful and perfect you just want to protect it cause you don't want it to be dirty and get tarnished by some bad elements.

But now I have seen that you are now a man,now you can stand on your own,and fight your own battle.Now you have learned what life is ,and though there will more things to learn,I know you will be able to fight it and remain standing tall,but whatever tha battle is,we will be behind you to support you.Wo Ai Ni Arron.

Happy Birthday Arron
May your wishes comes true
May each day be a blessings to you and your loved one
Remain strong and confident
And may this year will be a year to remember and cherish
Jia you...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fan Fiction

 

MIRACLE by Stylistics

The sun belongs to the sky
The leaf belongs to the tree
The grape belongs to the vine
And you,you belong tome

Isn't it a miracle
It's another miracle
Thank God for the miracle
You belong to me

I used to think that time was just a thing to pass away
Love was just a game the children play
God was just another word to say
And so was something in a song

And I put down the fools
Who said that life was meaningful
Laughed when someone mentioned miracle
Cried cause such things were impossible
And then you came along

Now I believed ,I believed
Miracles can be
And in my song
I thank God
You belong to me

Yes I put down the fools
Who said that life was meaningful
Laughed when someone mentioned miracle
Cried cause such things was impossible
And then you came along

Now I believed,I believe
Miracles can be
And in my song
I thank God
You belong to me

http://www.youtube.com/watcj?v=QnQnClYsOl9qs

It was Friday night,and Arron hurriedly walked from the parking lot to the entrance of the restaurant /bar.He's supposed to meet his friends there an hour ago but was held up by his girl for the moment.

Jessica,he thought,nice and pretty Jessica,how can girls be so gullible,just play them with some sweet words and they are done deal.They become so mushy in your hands.He smiled at the thought.

Girls ,that was all they are good at.They said that treat them like dirt and they love you for it,but if show them too much emotion,they play you for a fool and hurt you in the end.He have seen a lot of them.And ,no girls ,can take him for a fool anymore...once is enough for a lifetime.He have seen his Father crushed and lonesome when her Mother left them,and he thought that Rainie was different from her Mom,but they are from the same mold.She hurt him in the end,after loving her,and giving her everything ,his love,his time,his life,and she still left me for another guy,for Mike.How can he be such a fool,right under his nose and she was fooling him.Never again will he trust another girl.

He saw Jiro waved his hands to him as he walked over them.It seems they are having such a good time already.Calvin a little tipsy and drunk already,Chun still holding on his own,and Jiro a little loud now,the drink must have gotten to them already ,he thought.

"Hey,you are late,we should penalized you for being late."Jiro said."You must have a hard time getting rid of your girl this time."

Arron smiled,Jiro always knows what he is up to."No,the traffic is too much,that is why I am late." he said.

"I think,you should pay up for being late today."Calvin said smiling after each word are being uttered.

"Yeah,it is your turn to pay for the next round of drinks."Chun said."And you better drink this time,you have us fooled the last time and only the three of us are drunk and you end up sober."

"Hey,if I am drunk like you,who would take you home."Arron said."You're lucky,I took you home,I should have left the three of you in the sidewalk,throwing your guts out."

"Alright,but you must pay for the next round of drink."Jiro said."So who is the girl this time?Lisa,Arnee,Gui Gui,Cindy, oh man the list is endless."

"No,it is Jessica this time but I am getting tired already,I might have to break up with her soon."Arron said."She is getting to be too demanding lately.I have to look for a new prospect soon."

"Alright,why don't we make bet and this time you have to pay up big time Arron if you can get a girl to bed."Calvin said."We have to think of somebody real tough this time.

"You want to try me?"Arron said laughing."Are you kidding?"
laughing some more."Sure,just let me know who is the girl."

"How about Hebe?"Jiro said"That girl is tough,did you not try her Calvin and you got rejected?" Jiro laughing at the thought.

"As if I did not know,Mr Jiro Wang,you also tried but your charm did not worked this time."Calvin retort back."Did you even try Chun?"

"No,I can't even get to her,and I have Ella,are you crazy?"Chun said."You want me to hit on her best friend,I'll be dead for sure."

"So that's it,if you can get Hebe to bed then you win."Calvin said."We have to put a time table for this too,let say two months."

"No,not get to bed,that will be too much,just to get her as a girlfriend and a kiss,but a passionate one."Jiro said.

"Whoaaa somebody still care."Calvin said.

"You dumbo,of course not,it is just ,I don't know ,not right,just get her."Jiro said."That should be good enough."

"Alright you have two months to do you job."Chun said."But be easy on her Arron.She is my girlfriend's best friend after all."

"Uhmmm I think this is going to be tough but I'll take the challenge and the time table starts next week,I have to break up with Jessica first"Arron said."And Chun I need her address and the place where she works.We are on."

"Alright...now where is our drinks?"Calvin said.

Arron planned his strategy how to get Hebe attention,without being too obvious that she is the target of his prey.He barely knows her.He only knows her from the distance and was later introduced to him when Chun started going out with Ella.She is pretty but he was preoccupied with Rainie at that time and when he met her again,Rainie just broke his heart and he hated all the girls in sight.

She worked in the office across his own building and it will be easy,he just have to wait for her when she goes out for lunch.He wondered if she still remembered him,probably not cause he barely paid her any attention during their meetings.She must be surprised when suddenly he remembered her.

The next day,Arron positioned himself that he will see all the people that is coming out from the building during lunch time.He waited and waited but no Hebe came.He was about to give up when she finally showed up.

She looked so pretty,prettier that the last time he saw her.She was not the young girl anymore in college,now she was all woman.Arron finds himself enthralled by her beauty and unknowingly smiled at him.Her smiled somehow touched him,he does not know and he finds himself smiling back at her without an effort.

He walked towards her."Hebe,your Hebe right?"he asked.

Hebe looked at him and he remembered him,he is the handsome friend of Chun who was sort of snobbish when she met him.So he still remembered her after all this time.He still looked handsome and he have grown,gone are the boyish grin,now is the man,a very handsome man right in front of her.

"Yes,you remembered me?"Hebe said."That has been quite a while.Arron right?"

"Yea Arron,I am glad you remembered me."Arron said."I am working just across your building,I did not know that you worked just across."

"Actually,I just started a month ago,I used to work across the town."Hebe said."How about you?'

"I worked just across,actually it is our family's business,I just sort of helping out my Dad for now."Arron said."Are you going out on lunch now?"

"Yes,I am quite late cause I have to finish a deadline."Hebe said.

"Good,can I take you to lunch? I have not seen any of our college friends for sometime,I wonder if you still get in touch with them and I want to catch up what was the latest on them,if you don't mind?"Arron said.

Hebe looked at him,and wondered if to say yes,what harm will it do,anyway he is Chun's friend and Ella is her friend."Sure,I will love to have lunch with you."Hebe said.

And their lunch took them hours to catch up from all the news and gossips of the people they knew.Arron did not tell her that he knew most of it already,but he played his part.By the end of lunch,he got her number and decided to share lunch the next day.

The next day,they meet again and this time,he said he is going to meet her after work as well and Hebe said yes.They met and Arron was his old charming self,he said yes to every little things she said,like her wish is her command,and Arron made her every little wishes come true.

After a week Hebe was looking at Arron in a different way.He is not what he seems to be the last time she saw him.She thought ,he is all to himself before ,but this time,he is too much of a gentleman and he cannot seems to do just enough just to please her.Hebe smiled,she wondered if maybe she would just let her guard down this time around.She can't deny the attraction was there,he is too handsome to pass up and too nice,and that make her wondered,if there is just anything there.

Week two,Arron sent her twelve long stemmed roses,with a note that says... Thank you for making me laugh and smile...Hebe smiled and think of him that night.It seems she have been thinking of him a lot now,more than she wants to.

Week three Arron sent her three red roses and on the note it says.....I love you,,,please say yes....Hebe smiled and a tear drop,maybe this time she will try again,maybe this time she will say yes.

Week four,after having dinner together and they are walking under the moonlight.

"So Hebe what is your answer to my question?"Arron asked.

"What question?"Hebe asked."You have not asked me anything."

"Alright,Miss Hebe Tian Fu Zhen I think I am falling for you.I love you Hebe,do you feel the same way too?"Arron said.

Hebe looked at him and she can see the tenderness in his eyes and the sincerity as their eyes locked together."Arron,I think I am also falling in love with you too."Hebe said and with that Arron hugged Hebe and took her in his arms.Somehow this time around,he feels different,this time around what he feels is real.He have fallen hard to this girl without him knowing it as he feel the comfort of her in his arms and his lips met hers as they shared a kiss.

That night ,Arron could not sleep.How did it happen?How can he fell in love again?It is not right,what if she played with her feelings again,just like Rainie,just like his Mom with his Dad.He was afraid but he knows it is too late to changed the course.He is already head over heels in love with Hebe.

One time as they are walking in the park one Sunday afternoon,holding hand in hand.

"Arron,I love you,I was afraid to try again,after I broke my
heart,and it took me a long time to recover from that lost.Promise me,you are not going to break my heart again."Hebe said.

Arron looked at her and he saw the fear in her eyes.His own heart aches,what if she learned that all of this is for a bet,and all of this is just a joke.She will never forgive him,if she knew,and it will break his own heart if he break her heart.Somehow for the first time he is more concern what will Hebe feel more than himself.He have to tell her now,before she finds out from some one else.He have to tell her the truth.

"Hebe I have to tell you some thing,I have to tell you the truth."Arron started."Before you say anything I want you to know that I love you ,I really love you.The reason that I started going out with you is because my friends and I have a bet and the reason why I was in front of your building is to ask you to go out with me,so I can win the bet."

Listening to it all,Hebe can't believe what she is hearing,Arron liked her only because of a stupid bet.She did not know that her tears started falling as she slapped Arron before he can even continue.She does not have to hear him anymore as she ran away from him.She ran as fast as she could,she never want to see him ever again in her life.

The next day,she did not go to work while Arron waited for her all day in front of her office.She will never hear him now.She will never believe him now.And he cannot blame anyone but himself.Now the joke was on him as he cried in silence.

A week after,two months after the bet,this time Arron was in front of Hebe's apartment with a rose in his hand.This time,he decided to pursue her,no matter how long will it take,he just have to make her believe in him again,because that is the only truth in himself,he loves Hebe more than anything else,more than himself.

Six months after as Arron waited nervously in the restaurant. He have the the box in his pocket.And then Hebe came as she smiled at him.She looked so beautiful as Arron stared at her and stand up to greet her and gave her a kiss.

"I thought you'll never come."Arron said.

"I was held up by the traffic."Hebe said.

"Let us have a drink first "as he signaled the waiter to bring the drink.He came with a ice bucket with the most expensive champagne.

"Are we celebrating something?"Hebe asked.as she looked at Arron and smiled.

"Yes,we are."Arron said."Hebe Tian Fu Zhen,will you marry me,I promise you,I will be faithful and will love only you for the rest of my life."as he took the ring from the box and slid it in her finger.

Hebe could only cry."Yes,Arron Yan Yalun,I'll marry you,I love you Arron." as they hugged and kissed each other.

"Thank God,you gave me a second chance and thank God you believe in me again."Arron said."There are so many things that I am thankful and that is because of you."

"I thank God for giving you to me."Hebe said."You are all I need Arron."

As they kissed each other passionately in front of a happy crowd.......and they clapped...