Believe {Christmas Song} {Dongtian}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

 

Everything seems to go haywire yesterday. First my internet connections is not working,and then the thing that I dreaded coming happened yesterday and to add to the file ,I was writing this story yesterday and I was almost in the ending and something happened that I deleted the whole thing and I can't retrieve it back and I don't have rough draft or anything on the story,for I just type it as I think about it,and the whole ideas just went kaputt and it did not happened once but twice. Talking about bad day and Murphy's Law,if something can  go wrong ,it will go wrong in the worst possible way.

Hopefully today will be a better day,{I am crossing my fingers.}About yesterday,why is it ,that we always have to learn our lessons in the end, when you can't do nothing about it,and you can't turn back the time. Lucky are the people who are given a second chance in their life....I guess I am always not lucky.I just have to bear it and grind it and suffered the consequences of my actions or lack of it {on my part.}

As I was browsing the you tube for the songs on today's story,I came across a Josh Groban's song,and somehow Josh music always uplift me and enlighten me.His music always give me an inspiration.His music always makes me stand up and makes me go on ,even though at times i feel like giving up.And the song is about finding something that you lost on Christmas Day.Just believing and having FAITH. I am afraid that my Faith is a little shaky now,but I know I will hold on till the end,till the last thread of hope,i know HE won't fail me.And they say that if you believe enough that it will happen,then it will happen ,just trust in one's heart,and I think that is what I am going to do.I used to believe in those things before,I should go back in believing those things again.It makes my load a lot lighter and my life happier.

And now for my story,and it is J/H ,Dongtian {Hero}. How come when it is their turn,I am always in this melodramatic mood. That is why,their story is always a big drama. In as much as I love Jirlina , I also love Dongtian,the other half of my heart. And I guess either the two is next to impossible ,ending with Jiro, but I guess I will just listen to my heart on this....Never say die...till the end....Ha..Ha..Ha..Or I guess JIRO's heart really belonged to me,he just don't know it yet....LOL.....Maybe we will be together in next life...

-----------------------------------------------------------

BELIEVE { Christmas Song} by Josh Groban

Children sleeping,snow is softly falling
Dreams are calling, like bells in the distance
We were dreamers not so long ago
But one by one we all have to grow up
When it seems the magic slipped away
We find it all again on Christmas day

Believe in what your heart is saying
hear the melody that's playing
There's no time to waste
There's so much to celebrate
Believe in what you feel inside
And give your dreams the wing to fly
You have everything you need
If you just believe

Trains move quickly to their journey's end
Destinations are when we begin again
Ships go sailing far across the sea
Trusting starlight to get where they need to be
When it seems that we have lost our way
We find ourselves again on Christmas day

Believe in what your heart is saying
Hear the melody that's playing
There's no time to waste
There's so much to celebrate
Believe in what you feel inside
And give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need
If you just believe
If you just believe
If you just believe
If you just believe
Just believe
Just believe

http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=ycRnQVi4lxE

Hebe looked out at the window as she notice that it is starting to get dark outside. She tried to open the window and propped it open so that the cool breeze will come in and the heat out. She have been baking cookies ,to bring to the kids tomorrow. She tried to wipe away the sweat on her forehead.

She took the last batch of cookies from the oven and brought it on the table. Then she heard footsteps on the stairs ,as she looked out and found her parents all dressed up for her Dad's Christmas party. Her Dad in a suit looking so handsome and her Mom in a party dress looking so gorgeous. She seldom dressed up now. And this is only once a year event that she can dressed up to the max.

"Hebe,we are leaving now ,we have to have an early start,for the venue is far and we are not familiar with place." her Mom said. "You know your Dad with directions." as she looked at her husband lovingly.

He smiled. "Hey I am just the driver and you are the navigator here." he said. "We have to go."

"Are you going out later?"her Mom asked." Just don't stay out so late."

"Alright Mom ,just enjoy yourselves and forget about me." Hebe said. "I can take care of myself.I am an adult now."

"I know.but you know me, always a Mom." she said. "Who are you going out with?"

"Me and Ella are doing our last minute shopping." Hebe said. "She is going to picked me up."

"Alright,just don't forget to lock the door and checked the lights and the Christmas lights in front,before you go." her Mom said.

"Alright Mom,you better go,or you are going to be late." Hebe said., as she kissed her Mom and Dad goodbye..

She went upstairs in her bedroom,after putting away the cookies that she baked. She looked outside at her bedroom window. She can see her neighbor's front door and the driveway.Her neighbors house is far bigger than theirs and a lot grander with a big front double door and a majestic entrance.Unlike their small house that seemed to dwarf beside their neighbor's house.

She wondered if he is going home this holiday.He always spend his holiday here. Although,he goes to school in the big city and stayed there most of the time,his holiday and vacation time was always spent here,she missed him a lot. She wondered if he ever think of her.They have stopped communicating for a while even last year,he seldom talked to her when he was here.

Jiro was her neighbor and they sort of grew up together,although he lives in the city and her here in this old quiet town. They always see each other during holiday time and sometimes during vacation time when he does not have to go somewhere. Until they started liking each other and become together on their college years only to break up before Christmas last year. There was no confrontations,they just stop communicating and before they knew it ,whatever they have, are gone.

But Hebe still have a torch for Jiro,she have always loved him. And although they have stopped getting in touch,she still knew what is going on ,in Jiro's life , for Ella is her best friend and she is Jiro's cousin who also goes to school in the city and stays at Jiro's house.But she goes home here on a weekend, and update her on what is the latest on Jiro's escapade,unlike Jiro who only comes on holidays.

She knew that Jiro got a girlfriend now a gorgeous,y girl,who was like a model or some sort of a beauty queen,that he was crazy about.It hurts her to
know about that, but she can't just forget him.And then she came out of her reverie when she heard the door bell rang,as she took her jacket and went down.

It is Ella with Chun her boyfriend. They came to picked her up ,as she opened the door for them and gave Chun a bag of her fresh baked cookies,that put a smile on his face.

On the way out,"Oh,I have to go to Auntie's house,my Mom wants me to give her something." Ella said" is that alright with you?And Chun can just wait in the car."

Hebe nodded her head,as she tagged along Ella on the way to the next house. She felt anxious standing in his house. She wondered if he is home already. The maid let them in,and Ella went inside the house looking for her Aunt and Hebe opted to stay in the entrance hallway. Then she heard a familiar voice from somewhere.

"Hebe is that you?" Jiro asked ,as she turned around and looked at him. And there he was standing tall in front of her. The man in her thoughts,looking handsome as ever. She felt her cheeks colored,as she tried to look away.

"Hi, Jiro.so you are home?" Hebe said.

"Yes, I just got back this morning." he said. "How are you?"

"I am fine,I just came with Ella,she went inside to give something on your Mom." she said."We are on our way out actually."

"uhmmm,so where are you going?" Jiro asked.

"We are just doing our last minute shopping." Hebe said, feeling uncomfortable with his looks and stares.

And then Ella came out."Oh so you went home for the holiday."Ella said.

"And where am I suppose to be going?" Jiro asked his cousin."I always spent my holiday home."

"Oh I just thought you will be staying in the city for the holiday." Ella said "As if I don't know you are just being forced to be here."

"Of course not.Christmas should be with the family." Jiro said."Can i go with you in the mall,I have nothing to do here anyway."

"Sure,as long as I will have my gift for Christmas,you cheapskates." Ella said.

Jiro laughed as he messes her hair."For a girl and a cousin ,you just talked too much." he said.,as they walked out of the door.

In the mall,Chun and Ella took off on their own ,and Hebe ends up with Jiro who seems to have no plan of leaving her alone.He stayed with her as she browsed from store to store.

"Are you planning of buying something?" Hebe asked."You don't have to stay with me,on my account."

" Yes,I am planning of buying something for someone who is always been close to my heart." Jiro said as he smiled at her. "I just thought you might be able to help me picked up something for her."

Hebe tried to smile, it is hard to smile when you know your heart is hurting, she thought. "You can't go wrong with jewelry if it is a girl." she said. "What does she wants?"

"Pretty much same as yours,what you want." he said. "Actually come to think of it, I don't know what she wants."

They went to the jewelry store and Jiro started looking around,and Hebe saw a nice chain in white gold with a heart locket with beautiful intricate design as she looked at it. The saleslady said that they can even engraved the names inside the locket. But it is quite expensive for her budget as she returned it back. She went to Jiro.

"Did you find something?" Hebe said."I'm going to the next store,you're coming.?"

"Why don't you go ahead,I thought I saw something that I like." he told her.

And Hebe left and went to the next store,And she found him waiting for her when she came out. They sat on the bench while waiting for Chun and Ella as they watched on the people that walked by .Hebe felt uncomfortable siiting with him. She wants to asked him a lot of questions but does not know where to start,it seems like there was a block there somewhere,that she could not passed.

"So you are almost done with school?" Jiro asked.

"Yeah, I am graduating this year,and you?" Hebe asked.

"I'm almost done with premed and then medical school next." he said. "It is gonna be a while before I am finished."

"You seems to be not in a hurry anyway." Hebe said. "You know what you want and you are pretty sure of yourself."

"How about you Hebe,do you know what you want?" Jiro asked as she looked at him.

"I pretty much know what I want but it does not mean I can have it." she answered. "I have to deal in what I have and learned to be happy with it."

"You are not even going to fight for what you want,are you?" Jiro said. "You just gonna accept what is being thrown to you." his voice sounding bitter.

Hebe did not answered him,but looked away. "Some people can accept reality and others can't." she said in the end.And then Ella and Chun came as they went home.

Chun and Ella dropped them home,as Hebe was turning around,she heard Jiro's voice.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" he asked.

"I am going to the orphanage to distribute cookies to the kids." Hebe said.

"Can I go with you?" Jiro said. "I haven't been there since the last time we were together."

"Are you sure?" Hebe asked.

"Yes,i'll picked you up tomorrow." Jiro said. "Is nine oclock fine with you?"

Hebe nodded her head and turned to go home. That night her thoughts are full of Jiro. She could not figure out the look that he has been giving her. You have to stopped yourself Hebe ,he got a girlfriend in the city.What you have is over, as she cried at the thought.

The next morning ,Jiro picked her up and they went to the orphanage. They gave away Christmas treats and they played with the kids. They have fun being with the kids,just being there and spending time with them.

As they are in the orphanage yard,cleaning up after a game.

"You are very good with the kids. You will be a great teacher and a Mother some day." Jiro said looking at her.

"You too,you are very patient with them." Hebe said. You will be a good doctor and a father when the time comes."

"What happened to us Hebe?" Jiro asked.Hebe was caught unaware of his question."What went wrong?"

Hebe bit her lips and looked away."I guess we were too far apart most of the time,and we were too young and we lost it before we knew it." she answered.

Jiro did not answered,he just stayed silent for a while. "I could have loved you forever." and then he walked away. And Hebe was left alone to think of what he meant on his last word. But that is over now,it is all in the past.

Jiro was silent on their way home,and so is Hebe. They were home before they knew it.

"I guess, I''ll see you tomorrow in church."Jiro said.

"Yes, I'll see you in the church." Hebe said as she walked inside the house.

And then it was Christmas Day,as Hebe sat in the church and looked for his face among the crowd. She found him. His face is easy to find.He always stood up among the crowd.He is always the best looking guy in the room.

He smiled at her when he found her face among the crowd. And she smiled back as she went and listen to the service.

Hebe went back home and shared a meal with her family as her Aunts and Uncles and her cousins came by for lunch. The house looked crowded. There was always chatter around and laughter.

It was already dark and their visitors gone, as Hebe started to clean up the table.Then the doorbell rang and she opened it and it was Jiro. She was disappointed earlier,that she was unable to greet him Merry christmas in the church. And now he is here in front of her and her heart is in a lurched.

"Merry Christmas Hebe." as he smiled at her. And then reached out for her as he gave her a kiss .She was so surprised at his act and Jiro pointed the mistletoe that hanged on top of her head.

"Oh,I did not know." she said. "Merry Christmas, come on in. I thought you have a party in your house, Ella said."

He went in."Yes,but I left them,i have to see you before Christmas is over." he said.And then he took out something from his pocket and it was a small box.
"Merry Christmas Hebe." as she gave her the box.

Hebe was so stunned and unable to say any word.

"Would you like to open my gift to you." Jiro said.

"Oh,thank you" Hebe said as she opened the box and there it was the heart shaped pendant and the gold chain,as she looked at him. "You bought this for me." with a smile.

"Yes , I think you liked it. And I have something inside." he said. And as Hebe opened the locket,there was an engraved of her name and Jiro's name with a heart shape in the middle.

"This is beautiful." Hebe said."Thank you." and Jiro helped her put it on and gave her a kiss on the cheek after.

"Can I asked you something?" Jiro asked."Can you still find the love that you lost along the way,because the love that I have for you was never lost in the first place.I always love you Hebe."

Hebe cried at his words."I never lost mine either.I always love you Jiro." as Jiro took her in his arms and gave her a kiss and the kiss lingers on.....bridging the gap that they have for a long time.

"Merry Christmas Hebe." Jiro said. "I love you,I always love you."

"Merry Christmas Jiro." Hebe said. "I never stopped loving you.My heart will always belong to you." as they kissed again.

Somehow the love they have for each other has always been there. There love for each other is to big and too strong to be ignored.Both believing that they will be together in the end.

Jiro and Hebe loving each other till the end...