The Search Is Over {Chunella}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

 

Alright my Chunella story....hope you like it....
And then Calvin...or JaeJoong/Hebe....I have not decided yet...
Just feed me who do you want for Calvin next....

And then J/H or Jirlina....It seems like everybody look forward for my Jirlina story more than anything else...and also Calvin...Thanks...

================================================================

The Search Is Over by Survivors

How can I convince you?What you see is real
Who am I to blame you
For doubting what you feel
I was always reaching You were just a girl I knew
I took for granted
The friend I have in you
I was living for a dream
Loving for a moment
Taking on the world
That was just my style
Now I look into your eyes
I can see forever
The search is over
You were with me all the while

Can we last forever
Will we fall apart
At time it's so confusing
These questions of the heart
You followed me through to changes
And patiently you'd wait
Till I came to my senses
Through some miracle of fate

I was living for a dream
Loving for a moment
Taking on the world
That was just my style
Now I look into your eyes
I can see forever
The search is over
You were with me all the while

Now the miles stretch
out behind me
Love that I have lost
Broken hearts lie
Victims of the game
Then good luck,it finally struck
Like lightning from the blue
Every highways leading me back to you

Now at least I hold you
Now all is said and done`
The search has come full circle
Our destinies are one
So if you ever loved me
Show me that you give a damn
You'll know for certain
The man I really am

I was living for a dream
Loving for a moment
Taking on the world
That was just my style
Then I touched your hand
I could hear you whisper
The search is over
Love was right before my eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UZ4biELVSl

It was past midnight,when Chun got home.He was surprised to see his Mom still awake at this time.He has been avoiding her for she has been nagging him already.The pressure to get married is too much.He can't get married,because,he is enjoying his life as single,the girl that he is going out at present is not ready yet and he does not think he have found the right girl yet for him to bring to the altar.

"Mom,Good evening,you are still up?"Chun said as he kissed his Mom on the cheeks.

"More like good morning,isn't it."His Mom said."So I hope something is happening to all your nights that you have been out.So when are you getting married?"

"Mom,I don't have any plans yet of getting married,"Chun said.His eyes widening and he start getting uncomfortable."Not yet ,not now,I have not find the right girl."

"And who is this girl,you are dating now?an actress or a model or something?"His Mom said."What you are dating are not wife material,you should start dating a real nice girl Chun."

"And who will be the real nice girl in your mind?"Chun asked.

"Ella "Chun cough."Ella is the right girl for you."his Mom said.

"Mom Ella is just my friend,We grew up together,I know so much about her already,she is more of a sister to me more than anything else."Chun said."I can't fall for her,we knew each other 's guts already.There is no more mystery.'

"So that means it is good."the old lady said."What is wrong in marrying your best friend?"

"Nothing,but we don't have any sparks at all."Chun said."I just don't want to get married yet.

"Alright the reason that I waited for you,I think I forget to mention to you,we have to attend a very special function tomorrow evening,and you have to be there."she said."Be ready by seven."

"But I have a date tomorrow."Chun said.

"With who with one of those girls again."she said"This is more important,unless you are going out with Ella then you are excuse and I have to see it with my own eyes." and with that she left.

Chun was mad.Tomorrow,Charlene will be coming over from Hong Kong,and they have not seen each other for a week.And she will be staying here for two days.He have to make an excuse.I have to call Ella to cover for me,he thought.

By seven o clock,Ella's phone are ringing.She keeps ignoring it,but it would not stop,until she finally d for the phone and looked it was Chun,oh he can kill that guy.She was having a hard time sleeping last night and finally she found her ZZZZ and he keep on calling,as if someone died.This better be good or he is gonna get it.

"What's up Chun,this better be good or.."Ella said."I am really pissed off."

"UHmm Ella ,did I wake you up?"Chun said"OOpps sorry,I'll just call again" as he hung up.

Oh I am gonna kill him,he woke me up and then he just gonna hung up on me,as she dialed back the number."So you better talk now or I am not gonna talk to you the whole day,."Ella said."What is it you want?"

"Since you're the one who asked ,then I have to tell you."Chun said as he was laughing to himself.He can imagine her face as he laughed some more.

"Are you gonna talk or you just gonna laugh?"Ella said."I am counting up to three if you don't say what you want then I am hanging up"

"Uhmmp you are a tough cookie.alright.I need you to save me today.My Mom wants me to go to a certain social function
but Charlene is coming today,she said she will only let me left the hook if I am going out with you.So can you be nice to your friend and save him."Chun said.

"After waking me up this morning ,I don't think so."Ella said."You are only good to me if you need something."

"Pretty,please,pretty please."said Chun."Come on Ella you have to help me I am desperate."

"You are always desperate anyway."Ella said."What is it for me if I save you today,just in case..."

"Oh you are so evil."Chun said."Alright whatever you want it is your call."

"Uhmmm very nice..now you have to really beg me,,and say it very nicely or other wise I might change my mind and said no."Ella said smiling to herself.

"Alright,Ella ,pretty please can you do this one for me,and I promise you I will you owe you big time,anything you want." Chun said.

"Good enough,I'll be collecting soon Chun,"Ella said."So what do you want me to do?" as they hatched their plan for the night.

Chun does not change at all.He is still restless as ever.He still does know what he wants in life.It seems they been friends forever.Ella took a deep breathe......He have his strings of girlfriends.... and so far,his interest lasted only from few seconds to 3 months the most.Chun for sure does not know what he is doing..She wondered when he will ever take notice of her,not as a friend but more.But she guess it is not gonna happen.He goes to those model, sophisticated type,not to a tomboy like her.He wants an all woman and she will never qualify for such.

He told her to dressed up,so that it will be convincing to her Mom and he will pay for everything.Suddenly and idea clicked on Ella as she smiled.He wants an all woman girl...then maybe he will get one tonight,as she dialed Selina's number and Hebe...she will need their help.

Chun was supposed to pick up Ella and then bring her to the house and then they can go on their own.....Ella will go home and Chun can go to Charlene to spend the night there.

Ella was quite nervous, as she tried to pull down the hemline of the dress.She was wearing a mini skirt and a V neck dress that showed her cleavage.Let Chun be surprised and have a heart attack or passed out for all she care when he sees her,Then maybe this time he will notice her.she dabbed a perfume on her wrist and neck and looked ta the mirror.

When Ella opened the door,Chun was left staring at her,unable to believe at what he saw,till he finally get over his initial surprise.And then followed by an uncontrollable laughter until Chun teared.Ella was so upset when Chun started laughing.

"What are you laughing at?"Ella asked.But Chun just keep on laughing,until Ella can't help anymore,feeling so humiliated as she walked away and locked herself in her room as she cried.

"Come on Ella don't get mad."Chun said."I am sorry.I don't mean to laughed."

"I hate you Chun,go away."Ella said."I don't want to see you again,"

"I was just laughing because I am not used in seeing you like that"Chun said."But you really look so beautiful tonight,I was just surprised.Don't get mad anymore."

"You are only saying that because you want a favor."Ella said."I hate you,I don't want to see you anymore." as she wiped her tears away.

"Come on Ella,open the door,let us talk."Chun said."I am not leaving here until you talked to me."

"There is nothing to talk about."Ella said"Go away Chun,you hurt me enough."

"Ella please,I won't be able to sleep if you are mad at me."Chun said.

"Go to Charlene,she is waiting for you."she said.

"Well if we break up it is gonna be in your conscience because,you held me up,and you did not talk to me."Chun said.

"Chun ,I don't care what you do with your girl"she said."You don't know what you want in your life."and with that,Chun started thinking,he does not know what he really wants in his life...with all his strings of girlfriend nobody have claimed his heart.He never really care to any of them.

Chun was quiet after that,and Ella thought that he was gone for good.She slowly open the door and tried to peek if he was gone and she did not see anybody as she walked out of her bedroom.She slowly tiptoed downstairs and it was quiet.

She sat down on the sofa as she started thinking and crying.Chun is not gonna love her the way that she wants him.For him she is just gonna be friend forever.She cried some more.She felt so stupid doing all those things to please him.Hoping he will take notice of her in a different way,but it did backfire ,now they not even gonna be friends anymore.Why did she ever love him in a first place?

Suddenly she felt a movement in the back...she never dared to look back,for her face is full of tears.

"Why are you crying Ella?"Chun asked."Did somebody hurt you?Did I hurt you?" as he stood in front of her.Chun took Ella's hand and lifted her up as he hugged her and wiped the tears in her eyes."I am sorry.I did not mean to hurt you.
I will never hurt you Ella.You will be the last person that I will hurt.Hurting you will be like hurting myself."

"Oh Chun." as she cried some more.

"I love you,Ella,just now I realized that I don't want to lose you.I don't want to lose the friendship that we have and I don't want to lose your love."Chun said."Can you give me a chance to make it up to you.Give me a chance to prove my love for you."

"Yes Chun,yes,anything for you."Ella said."I love you." as they hug each other and Chun gave her a kiss on her lips as a lover not a friend.

Chunella forever...Chunella is fated to love each other forever.