Even The Nights Is Better {ChunHe}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

Now for my attempt to do a Chun and Hebe story....I wrote this a few days already,and it seems it is going to be a long one.I was thinking of writing it in a totally new short story,since it is too long,but decided against it.{I have too many stories on hold...I have to continue or end it either way}

HAPPY NEW YEAR....Blessings of Health,Wealth and Happiness
Kun Hei Fat Choi

This story that I posted are not the one I originally wrote for Chun and Hebe.I changed the story on last minute,for the one that I wrote is really a long one.It is like a whole new series of it's own,and it is still unfinished...I think I'll write it for Chunella {Uhm that will be my first for a series}Don't worry Jirlina,I have a story for you already....I just have to write the ending of Home and the epilogue...I just want to have the time to do it,so the ending will be grand....And my two Dongtian...stories...I need to update...

Anyway,for my story...after this I have to do JaeJoong...too.It is his birthday tomorrow,January 26th and it is also the Chinese New Year, a day after my own birthday...woot..woot..that is why we are such a charming people.....yaiks...as if...it is true..JaeJoong is such a looker need I say more.

_________________________________________________________________

Even The Nights Are Better by Air Supply

I..I was the lonely one
Wondering what went wrong
Why love had gone
And left me lonely

I...I was so confused
Feeling like I'd just been used
Then you came to me
And my loneliness left me

I used to think I was tied to a heartache
That was the heartbreak
But now that I've found you
Even the nights are better
Now that we're here together
Even the nights are better
Since I've found you oh..oh..oh
Even the days are brighter
When someone you love besides yah
Even the nights are better since I've found you

You..you just know what to do
Cause you had been lonely too
And you showed me how to ease the pain
And you did more than mend a broken heart
Cause now you've made a fire start
And I...I can see that you feel the same way

I never dreamed there'd be someone to hold me
Until you told me
And now that I've found you
Even the nights are better
Now that we're here together
Even the nights are better
Since I've found you
Even the days are brighter
When someone you love besides yah
Even the nights are better
Since I've found you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLXVlaSmaug

Hebe looked out at the window in her apartment.It still so cold outside.He pulled her sweater closer and took another drink from her mug.It has been weeks since she and Chun have been secretly dating,and until now,she wondered,what was the reason,that he sought out her company,when he can have any girl in the office,or any girl in the world for that matter.Why?...why is the question that have been nagging at the back of her mind.

Chun is handsome,intelligent and a gentleman and the son of the owner of the company,that she works with,needless to say,that he was rich,very rich.He can have any girl,beautiful,tall,smart and rich like him,but why her,an ordinary employee,with nothing to boast.At first,she was ecstatic of all the attention,but now,she started to wonder....

Chun was her dream,she have a big crush on him the first time,she saw him.She have been dreaming and wishing,that one time for at least one day,he'll acknowledge her presence.And now,they have been going out secretly for weeks now,and she knows,if she is not careful....she can fall big time for him.Chun is not difficult to love....she can feel that she is falling for his charms,faster than she wants to.

Tonight,he is taking her out again,and he said that this going to be a very special night.Somehow,when he told her,she have this sudden anxiety in her heart.She could not explain it,but she knows,it is something important,that would probably affect her life...Hebe took a deep breath....she just needs to find it out herself tonight.

Chun was in the restaurant waiting for Hebe,he have a small box in his pocket all ready for her.He took a deep breath,he does not know,if he is doing the right thing.Will Hebe accept his offer?They have been going out for sometime now,hopefully she won't think of it as drastic and reckless.She just need him to say yes to his proposal.She is his only chance for happiness.

And then Hebe came,as she stood there and Chun looked at her.His heart are filled with emotions,seeing her.Is it fair for him to ask her?But she is his only hope,she is the only one who understood him,the one who truly care for him.

"Hebe,I was getting anxious here.I am glad you are here now." Chun said,as he walked to her .

"You told me,tonight is a special night." as Hebe smiled,her face is flushed,she does not know whether if it is from the walk to get here or the sight of him.

"Thank you.Now,I can breath better." Chun said,"Come on let us have our dinner first." as he took her hand and lead her to their table.Somehow their table is isolated from the rest of the costumer,and Hebe noted it.

Hebe noticed the anxiety in Chun eyes while having their dinner.If before he was relaxed and enjoyed his meal,today,he barely touched his food.And that sort of give an anxious feeling to Hebe too.

After dinner,Chun ordered some more drinks,though they drank wine with their dinner already,and she noticed that he drank more than his usual fill tonight.

"Chun,you are drinking more tonight." Hebe said,voicing some concern."Is something going on?"

Chun looked at her and smiled."No,I just have something to say to to you..no..it is more like a proposal." Chun said.
Hebe's heart started racing....a proposal?Her thoughts are in turmoil when he said that.

"I know,we have been going out for sometime now,and all this time,you have known me,and I know,that you cared for me.I have a proposal to you Hebe,will you marry me,marry me not in a real sense,but marry me for convenience.I will provide for you,and yes we will have a real wedding,but it is not going to be a real marriage in essence." Chun said.

Hebe just looked at him in disbelief.It could have been anything but this?She was not prepared for this.She could not understand him.She does not know how to react,but she knows,she was hurt and Chun can see it through her eyes,as he tried to hold her hands,but Hebe yanked his hand away.

"Listen to me first Hebe,please you are my only hope." Chun said."You are the only one who can understand me." his face pleading for his cause.

"Tell me first what is the reason for your proposal,and then maybe...just maybe I will agree." Hebe said.A marriage to this man...without love...what kind of life is that? But didn't she wished even for a day or night with him,now he is offering a life with her,what is she hoping for...for his love? Hebe thought.Isn't that asking too much?

"If that will make you to say yes,then yes,I'll tell you." Chun said.

Hebe nodded her head."I have the right to know,what am I getting into." Hebe said.

"You know my position in my family,being the only son and the heir,and Dad already have planned my life for me,and even a choose a wife for me.I don't want to marry her,I love somebody else,but we sort of broke up,when she learned about it and for some other reasons.But Dad is anxious to marry me soon.So,while I fix my relationship with Charlene,and while I wait for her to be ready for marriage .So I have to marry somebody,so that my Father won't marry me off to that girl.Once I marry her,I won't have any chance with Charlene at all." Chun said.

"So you are doing this for her?" Hebe said. Chun nodded as she notice the color on his cheeks at the acknowledgement of his feelings for her.He must have loved her that much,so as tried to romance her,and propose to her this way.Somehow the reality hurt Hebe,more than she will care to admit.She knows that there is reason somewhere,and now she knows.

"But then,why me Chun?" Hebe asked."You can ask any girl,who are willing to do this for you."

"Because you are the one who knew me,who always understood me,Hebe." Chun said."And I know you,you would not tie me down nor cling to me in the end."

Hebe nodded..."You should understand,I have to think about this carefully,and what will your Father think about all of this?" she asked.

"We have an agreement,if I can find a girl that I want to marry before I turned thirty,then I don't have to marry her" Chun said."And that is a month from now."

Hebe was quiet for a while.She was full of mixed emotions..hate,love,anger,pity,confused all rolled into one.

"Let me think about this Chun.Let me sleep on this,maybe,I will be able to help you.Just maybe.." Hebe said.

Chun smiled at her,and Hebe's heart melt.How can I, even say no to him,with that smile,Hebe thought.But then he was doing this for Charlene...that is quite so hard to take....as she closed her eyes.

That night Hebe was so restless.She was tossing and turning. She was going to be his wife,even for a short time,isn't that enough?She will stay with him in the same house,breath the same air that he breath,lay in the same bed as he laid,and maybe be in his arms once in a while.Maybe that should be enough for her.She is not going to ask for his love anymore,she will just take whatever he can give her,that should be enough.But somehow,her heart is saying something else,she wants the whole of him,body,heart and soul and nothing less,as she cried to sleep.

The next morning,Hebe called Chun,as she accepted his proposals,and she can hear Chun's delight on the line.Somehow her heart is not screaming for joy...knowing that his heart belong to Charlene and he was doing for her.

They have a quiet wedding,just with close friends and Chun's family.She did not even asked her own family.She did not even told them.All they knew,that she is living in the city with her friend Ella.They never knew Chun,nor the marriage.It is a temporary thing anyway...she have enough time to worry of the consequences of her actions later on...

And then their wedding ceremony is over,and then reality strike her,when the priest announced...

"You may kiss the bride." he said.

And Chun awkwardly kissed Hebe on the lips,and their first kiss together,was tender and light and in front of everybody,as she can hear Chun sighed,was in deep regret,or it is something more?Hebe felt disappointed ,when his lips left hers,she wants more....

On their first night,as they leave their guest in the banquet.Chun held her hands,till they reached the limousine,that will take them to their honeymoon in some far away getaway.Chun noticed that her hands were cold,and he can see the anxiety in her eyes.He smiled at her.

"Everything will be just fine." Chun murmured in her ear."I'll take care of you." as he put his arms around her,and Hebe put her head on his broad shoulder. Somehow,with his arms around her,she felt so secure and protected,and she wished she can stay in his arms forever.

It's been months,since Hebe married Chun,and her life has finally fallen into a routine.Everything seems to be new to her at first,the luxuries,that she never experienced before,the money that was not in her pocket before.Chun and his family was very generous.She stopped working,and have to stay at home most of the time,aside for some business engagement ,they have to attend as couple.

So far,Chun never mentioned Charlene to her.Hebe does not know,if her husband is seeing her now.She never have the courage to ask him,if they get back together.She knows that sooner or later,she was bound for a heart ache.

They sleep in one bedroom but not at the same bed.They still have to act in front of his parents that their marriage is real.Somehow getting to know them,Hebe is having more difficult time to lie to them.Chun's parents are really good people,and treated her nicely,like their own daughter,and it pains her to lie to them.She mention it to Chun one night...

"Chun,I don't think I can lie another day to your parents." hebe said."They are so nice to me.They treated me like their own daughter."

"Hebe don't be fooled by their kindness." Chun."They treated you nicely because they thought you are my wife, and they think you can give me an heir soon.They never treated Charlene kindly,if I may say so."

"What do you mean an heir?" Hebe asked."It was never a part of the deal Chun."her face red now,and creases on her forehead can be seen.

"I know,Just trust me Hebe." Chun said"Did I do anything,to make you not trust me?"

"No,nothing yet..but I don't know how to place myself in this family." Hebe said.

"Why don't you just enjoy the ride.Enjoy yourself,go shopping,travel if you like,I won't object." Chun said.

"I don't think I can just do that.I feel guilty now,not working,I need to do something." Hebe said.

"Alright,I'll check out something for you to do in the office." Chun said "I have to go now.I might be late tonight for I have a late meeting with a possible merger or partnership in one of the company.Don't wait up for me." as he planted a kiss on her cheeks.

Somehow from the outside,their marriage seem so real.The affection,the respect and the trust they have for each other is there,except love,the real and true love that exist between husband and wife,between lovers.

One morning as she was having breakfast with Chun's parents.The topic of having children came up.

"I heard from Chun that you are looking for something to do in the office.Don't you think you should concentrate on having a baby soon?" Wu Mama said."You know that Chun is the only child,we will be very happy,if you and Chun will have a child of your own soon.Did I tell you that I was so happy that Chun chooses to marry you instead of that girl he was dating before ?I can't even bring up her name.I know by just one look that she is not the right girl for him."

Hebe just smiled."I was just looking for something while we don't have a baby yet." she said.

"Alright,if it will make you happy." Wu mama said."But it will make me happy for you to just concentrate on your husband,just be with him every step of the way.That is a big role already,in fact that is the biggest and the most delicate role of all,make Chun happy."

"I will think about it Mama." Hebe said."I will talk to Chun about it."

A week after,Chun came home early so excited.Hebe felt his excitement,and she knows it must be for a reason.She did not even have to ask for Chun told her right away.

"Hebe,she is back,Charlene is back home.Now,I will get the chance to talk to her." Chun said.

Hebe looked at him and smiled."I am so happy for you." as she went to their room.

"Wait up for me Hebe,I need you tonight" Chun said."We have to attend a party tonight and Charlene will be there.You have to go with me."

"I don't think you need your supposed to be wife,to win her back Chun." Hebe said.

"But Hebe,you have to go with me,I need you to go with me." Chun said ,his eyes pleading her,"Just in case she doesn't believe me."

"Alright,Chun I'll come." Hebe said."It will be nice to see your competition,she thought.

Hebe dressed nicely that night.She wore a y outfit,that Ella have insisted on her to buy,just in case,she needs to impressed somebody.She also put on a make up and highlighted her big brown eyes.Even Chun was surprised to see her tonight,as he looked at her with admiration in his eyes.

"You look beautiful tonight." Chun said."I am proud to have you in my arms tonight ." as he took her hands to go.

At the party,there were a lot of highly profiled people,that Hebe knew only in paper.In the middle of the party,Hebe lost her husband along the way,and found herself all alone among the pool of strangers.

"You look so pretty to be alone." a man's voice came from somewhere,as Hebe followed that voice,and found herself looking at a young handsome guy with the most beautiful smile and eyes.

Hebe smiled at him."I think I lost my husband along the way." she said.

"I am Arron Yan,I don't think I know you or we got introduced yet."

"I am Hebe Tian Wu." she said.

"Ah,you must be Chun's bride,isn't it?" he said.

Hebe nodded."You know Chun?"

"Yes,of course,who doesn't knows Chun.We grew up together.I was not able to attend your wedding,because I was out of the country at that time.It was sudden." Arron said."So where did Chun found you?"

"It is nothing romantic,we met in the office." Hebe said.

"Too bad,I am quite late." Arron said."Chun is lucky to have a beautiful bride like you."

Hebe blushed at the compliment and smiled.And just then Chun found her.

"Oh Arron,so you met my wife." Chun said.

Yes,and you should not leave your wife unattended,you are lucky that I am your friend,for I could have snatched her away from you." Arron said.

"I'm sorry,I was stranded somewhere." Chun said.he hesitated for a while and then added "I was talking to Charlene."

Hebe just nodded.Somehow the mention of her name robbed her off,of whatever happiness she felt earlier.Chun hold her hand."Come on let us joined them." he said.

"No it is alright,you can go ahead Chun,Arron will keep my company,right Arron?" as she smiled at him sweetly.hebe did not know,if she just imagine the frown on Chun's face,but she doesn't care.She doesn't have to bore herself with Charlene's story.She can have her own grand time with Arron.

Arron smiled at her."Sure,I would love to have your company for the night." playing along with her.

Chun looked at both of them,and then left,without much of a word.

"Uhmm,do I sense,trouble in paradise?" Arron said."I don't mean to be nosy,but if I am included in the play,I have to know."

Hebe looked at him,and it seems she can trust him,and she needed very much an ally here and now,she nodded her head.

"It is Charlene right?" Arron asked.

"How do you know?" Hebe asked.

"Chun is my friend,and yes Charlene and Chun was an item before.I thought,he outgrew and forgotten about her,I guess not." Arron said."I still like you better than her." as he smiled at her.

Hebe felt her tears threatening,as she bit her lips.Arron saw that as he took her hand and lead her outside in the garden.

"Don't worry about her,he married you didn't he?You got his ring on your finger for now,make the most of it." Arron said.And then Hebe was unable to stopped the tears anymore ,as she cried and Arron took Hebe in a hug."If I can do something to make you feel better,just let me know."

"Thank you Arron.It is not fair for you,I just met you." Hebe said.And then Chun came out from somewhere as he eyed Arron's arms around Hebe.

"I think,we better go home,Hebe.It is getting late." as he took Hebe hands and lead her to the car,without looking much at a glance at Arron.

They were quiet in the car,all the way home to the house.Hebe was just too proud to say the first word.He doesn't have any reason to get mad at her.He is the one acting like a love sick teenager,Hebe thought.That night,Hebe did not get any sleep,and so is Chun,by the sound of his deep breath and sighs through out the night.

When morning came,Chun was already gone in the morning,when she woke up.With a heavy heart,she went out for the day to see Ella.She needs to talk to somebody,outside from Chun's family.They went shopping in the mall,and Hebe hated the idea of going home,so she stayed up late at Ella's house.

It was already late,when she got home.The house is quiet,she does not even know,if Chun is home.She never called him and he never called her.She was surprised to see him home.he was already sleeping,when she got to their bedroom,as she tiptoed to their bathroom to change.

When she is all dressed for the night to go to bed,she was surprised to see Chun sitting at the bed.

"Where have you been all day and all night?" Chun asked."You must be bored to your wits end,to be spending all those time outside."

"I went shopping with Ella." Hebe said."And we went out for a dinner and a drink after."

"I don't stop you from going out,but at least have the decency to tell your husband where you are,you have everybody worried." Chun said."Are you still mad at me about yesterday? Charlene and I just..."

"I don't care what you do with Charlene,it none of my business.We have a deal,remember?" Hebe said."I am tired.I want to sleep." as she lay on bed and close her eyes.

"You did not go out to see Arron?" Chun asked.

Hebe did not answer his question,it is none of his business,whoever,she wants to see.Somehow her silenced anger him,as Hebe felt his face next to her,and it frightened her.And before,she knew it,she felt Chun's lips on her.His lips was rough and angry as it took Hebe by surprised.She fought at first,but his lips was hungry and so was hers,as she began to respond to his kisses.And then Chun stopped kissing her as she was out of breath.

"I am sure I kissed better than Arron." Chun said."Just remember that." and with that he walked away from her.Hebe can only touched her lips and cry.

Chun was gone again,when she woke up.This time,she stayed home.He does not want to take the brunt of Chun's anger anymore.His kisses still burned her.

At night,Chun came home early.They have dinner together with Chun's parent that night.The older couple noted the silence between the two,but keep their mouth shut.They have to slove their own differences.Wu mama was happy,if they are fighting,that means there some emotional involvement between the two,she thought.And she knew,that it is only a matter of time,before,they realized their own true feelings for each other.

After dinner,Hebe went to their room right away.Chun followed Hebe right away to their bedroom.Hebe was surprised.It seems he wants to talk to her.Maybe,he got Charlene back in his life now,and he does not need her anymore,she thought.Soon all of this is over.

"Hebe,I need to talk to you." Chun said as he looked at her.This time,Chun was calm,Hebe did not see any anger in his stance and mood.Hebe just nodded her head.This is it,she thought.

"I have to talk to you about our agreement,about our marriage."Chun said."Seeing Charlene the other night made me realized,that the feeling I have for her,is gone.i don't love her anymore.And you know why?"

Hebe shook her head."I don't have any ides." she said

"I don't love her anymore,because I fell in love with my wife.It is you that I love now Hebe.Will you accept me as you husband for better or worse,husband in a real sense of the word?"

"Oh Chun,you know I have loved you all this time,ever since I laid my eyes on you." Hebe said."I love you Chun."

"I love you too Hebe." Chun said,as he took Hebe in his arms and kissed her full on the lips....and this time,there is no turning back anymore....Finally Chun and Hebe as husband and wife...