YOU {DongTian}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

I have this song which is sort of said all...
And decided to write a story on this one for Jiro.
It is an old Filipino song by Basil Valdez..and what it says holds true of what I truly feel for Jiro....

You by Basil Valdez

You give me hope
The strength the will to keep on
No one else can make me feel this way
And only you can bring out all the best I can do
I believe you turn the tide
And make me feel real good inside

You pushed me up
When I'm about to give up
You're on my sides when no one seems to listen
And if you go
You know the tears can't help but show
You'll break this heart and tear it apart
Then suddenly the madness starts

It's your smile,your face ,your lips that I miss
Those sweet little eyes that stares at me
And makes me say
I'm with you through all the way
Cause it's you
Who fills the emptiness in me
It changes everything you see
When I know I've got you with me

You pushed me up
When I am about to give up
You're on my sides when no one seems to listen
And if you go
You know that tears can't help but show
You break this heart and tear it apart
Then suddenly the madness starts

It's your smile,your face,your lips that I miss
Those sweet little eyes that stares at me
And makes me say
I'm with you through all the way
Cause it's you
Who fills the emptiness in me
It changes ev'rything you see
When I know I got YOU with ME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIHk4_7l-yY&feature=channel_page
Be back for story.....I don't know who to pair Jiro with....
any idea?....

 

Fan Fiction

Jiro looked at the window of his apartment.He looked at sky as the clouds gathered once again.It seems like rain again.It has been raining for the past few days.The weather seems to go with his own feelings,damp and dark.

It has been days since he and Hebe have a fight and it seems like that their discord will be a permanent one for now. Nobody is saying anything and nobody is talking either.But days have passed and Hebe still refused to talk to her.He wondered if it is the end for them.Did he overstretched her patience with him?She loves him ,that he knew,but will she put her foot down this time?

He took out a cigarette from his pocket,he have not smoked in years and suddenly the urge to smoke came ,smoking will help him to think deeply and maybe he will come with an answer.

How come she never knew that he have changed for the better because of her.He have never loved nor looked at any other girl.But to take their relationship to the next step,he is not ready yet.A steady girlfriend is fine but a wife is something else,he loves his freedom too much to be tied down.

But he missed her like crazy,he is so restless when she is not around.He wants to see her,hold her and kiss her.Is putting a ring on her finger so important and signing to the dotted line is the end all to all of this? he sighed at the answer.Maybe it is better to just let her go and let her find whatever she is looking for a man.He took in the last puff from his cigarette and then throw it on the window.He took his jacket and head out somewhere.

Jiro drove around with no place to go.He thought of going to the club like he usually do before but when he was in front of the club,he changed his mind.He went to the bar took a couple of beer and left.The place has been to much for him.He went around in Hebe" block for seven times and end up passing up her apartment.Finally he stopped at the corner as he looked up at her place.There is no light in her room.She might not even home.The thought that she might be seeing someone else hit him like a jolt.He can't imagine Hebe with another man and it will surely hurt him if ever she will see her with somebody new.

It was still drizzling when Jiro decided to get out of the car and rang the bell on Hebe's apartment.There was no answer as he stood on the entrance.He waited for a few minutes and then decided to leave and go back to his car.Just as he was leaving ,he saw Hebe got out of a car as she waved her hand to a man driving a new car.

Hebe was fighting with her key when she notice that there was a man in front of her and when she looked at him,it was Jiro.She looked at him with no smile in her face.

"What are you doing here?" Hebe asked."If you have nothing new to say to me,then I guess both of us are wasting our time ." she said.Seeing him once again ,making her feel like crying,as she have been doing for the last few days.

"Hebe , I don't even know why I am here but we have to talk." Jiro said."You have to at least to talk to me."

"Jiro if we will have the same stand on this thing,then I don't see the point of talking to you.I am tired and I am hungry,I don't think I am in the mood to talk to you at all." Hebe said.

"Come on" as Jiro took Hebe's hand and lead her in his car.
And put her in his passenger seat.

"And where do you think you are taking me?" Hebe asked.She is tired of playing his game."I am sick and tired of this,you think you can just romanced me through this,and I'll forget the whole thing and I'll agree to whatever you say.No Jiro this is the end of this."

"Hebe you have to hear me out first.Hear me,I love you Hebe,I thought I can just let you go like all the other girls before you but now I realized I can't" Jiro said.

"But I can't be your girlfriend forever.I also dreamed of a family of my own,a husband and children of my own.In as much as I love you,you cannot give me that." Hebe said as she cried.

Jiro looked at Hebe and saw the hurt in her eyes and he couldn't bear the pain that he inflicted on her.Maybe freedom is not that important anymore but the girl in front of him....and the hurt and the pain that he have when his parents divorced and separated will all be forgotten.Maybe marriage is still is a sacred institution....

"Hebe I love you,will you marry me?" Jiro said as he took her hands."I am not very good at this,but I know I love you and I know I will not be happy in my life without you."

"You really mean that?" Hebe asked as she looked in his eyes.her face shining at his words.

Jiro nodded his head as he took Hebe in his arms."I really mean it with all my heart.So what is you answer?"

"Of course I'll marry you.I have been waiting for you to ask me this." Hebe said"I love you Jiro."

"I got no ring this time but I hope you'll forgive me...we will pick up your ring soon." Jiro said as he smiled at Hebe.

And then his lips came down to her and Hebe welcomed it with much love and understanding....Hebe and Jiro together...