Always On My Mind {Bebu}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Fan Fiction

Now for my Bebu story.It seems everything is so quiet lately.I don't know what is going on....It seems everything is on hold or suspended in time....

After all the turkey that I have eaten today,my mind is sluggish,but I think I have slept all day yesterday...and after the get together today everybody is just lazy to do anything....so I thought I will just write and update my story.

This song is somewhat reminds me of what I have been taking for granted lately,my partner in life,the love of my life{Yeah right?}.Here I am writing all this love story,and I sort of taken for granted his presence in my life.He has been always here on my side,and we have been together for sometime now ,ours is a very quiet and comfortable relationship.In as much as I am crazy and in love with Jiro{Not that he is not jealous}he tolerated my craziness and he knows where he stands in my life.I just love him for giving me enough freedom to do the things I want to do.What can I say,he is such a gem...

And now for my Bebu story....

--------------------------------------------------------------

Always On My Mind by Michael Buble

Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have
Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have
Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

Maybe I didn't hold you
All those lonely lonely times
And I guess I never told you
I'm so happy that you're mine
If I made you feel second best
Girl I am sorry I am blind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

Tell me,Tell me that your sweet love hasn't died
Give me,give me one more chance to keep you satisfied,satisfied
Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhzH-8JpSDX

Arron stepped on the gas pedal,he is running late,as his car speed up in the highway.His friends did not let him go after they finished the game.Hebe must be waiting for her.He promised her,he will be home in time for dinner.But he guessed they won't be going anymore to his Mother in law's dinner party,for it is past eight and he is still on the road.She will understand,Hebe always understood him and always gives in to him,whatever he wants...that is why he loves her...he thought...

He reached home by nine.He was surprised that there was no light on the front door.The house stood so still and so quiet.She must have fallen asleep waiting for him,he thought.He wondered how come his heart start pounding,like he have something to be afraid of .He open the door and no he did not hear her voice this time,just silence,a deafening silence .

"Hebe,I am home."Arron said,but still no sound,no Hebe to greet him.He ran inside the room and the room is empty and neat and clean.He open the bathroom and no Hebe there.And then he found her letter,it was short,as the letter found it's way to the floor and Arron in shock as he sat on the edge of their bed.She have left him this time.

Hebe was in her room as her Mom noted the expression on her face.She did not ask her any question.She just embraced her.She knows her daughter are troubled.I guess her relationship with her son in law is not very well this last few days.They still have a lot of growing up to do especially her son in law.

Hebe and Arron got married at an early age,she was really against it but there is nothing she can do,her daughter is adamant as she and Arron ran away when she said no.And before she knew they are married at a young age.Hebe was just too eager to please her husband in every possible way,and she gives in to whatever he pleases.But she guessed everything has it's own limits and she must have reached hers.

Suddenly the doorbell rang as she went to checked it and it was Arron,so sad and looking so lost.She does not know whether to get mad or be sorry to this young man who was her son in law.

"Mom,is Hebe here?"Arron asked.

"Yes she is,but she is resting now."she answered."I don't think she wants to see you tonight.Why don't you wait and see her tomorrow."

"But I need to talk to her now,Mom"Arron said."She got to hear me out."

"I know Arron,but you have to give her time."she said."Come back tomorrow,maybe she'll talk to you then."

Arron,does not have a choice but leave as he looked on her room with her door closed.

At home,he think long and hard.All this time,Hebe was always been so understanding and so loving,supporting his activities and doing everything to please him,and he guessed he never returned the favor.She should know that he love her,always love her,but he guessed he never showed her enough that he loved her,his wife,he loves her,and he does not want to lose her,just because.....as he cried and felt so afraid for the first time.He was so afraid that he will lose her for real this time.

Arron came to their house the next day ,just like his Mother in law told him,but she refused to talk to him.She never even went out to see him.She told her Mom,she never want to see him ever again.

He was hurt when he heard that.Although her Mom never told him,but he heard her,and it hurt him ,and the pain is so real as he cried that night.

The next day,he waited for her as she went out of the house.She looked the same,and oh how he missed her.How many days,since the last time he saw her...three days..without her in his arms...he could not bear another day and night without her.

"Hebe,can I talk to you?"Arron asked."Please give me another chance,just hear me out."

"Arron,I don't think I am ready to hear what you have to say."Hebe said."If you want me back,you have to change.I am not the same Hebe as before.So before you say anything,think about this,I want a responsible husband not a carefree guy,I am not the same good old Hebe as before." and with that she turned away,and Arron was left to think and pondered what she just have said.

A week followed and Hebe have not heard from Arron anymore.Hebe cried and bit her lips.Maybe he was not ready to change.Maybe he was not ready to face the commitment that they have entered.And maybe their marriage is over...as tears ran from her face....

And then after a week,Arron came to their house ,this time he looked different and serious.He looked nervous and something more.

"Hebe I came back and I think real hard of what you have said,and I know I have been a bad husband before and irresponsible and I can go on of all the things I should have not done and never should have done."Arron said as he looked at her.Her heart is melting with just the look that he gave her.

"And all this time that you are gone,I realized my mistakes.Hebe I am willing to change,I will be a responsible husband to you ,just take me back.For I can't live with out you.I love you.I am willing to change for you,for us,for our future and for our future children." Arron said.

"Oh Arron,are you sure about this?"Hebe said."You have to make sure,cause I really want our relationship to work,but we have to change,we have to grow up and act as a responsible adult now."

"We can make it Hebe,I am sure,we will make it,because we love each other,and that is the most important thing.I love you Hebe."Arron said.

"I love you too Arron."Hebe said."Maybe we will try harder, this time we will do our best."as she stared at her husband.

"Take me home,I miss being home with you."Hebe said.

"Yes,we are going home."Arron said as he took Hebe in his arms......and yes they are going home at last...