Heaven Knows {Chunella}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Fan Fiction

Today is really the Thanksgiving day.....I have to wakeup early today and yet it is midnight ,and I am still awake.I have to help out Mom cook tomorrow for the feast....a never ending food fest...no wonder I don't lose weight....Anyway once again...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING....gobble....gobble...

Now,for my Chunella...I am sorry if I overlook them...yeah I have notice it too,that they have the least story.So for all Chunella fans out there....and then I guess Bebu...and yes Leena I have to do your Chulina...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Heaven Knows by Rick Price

She's always on my mind
From the time I wake up
Up till close my eyes
She's everywhere I go
She's all I know
Though she's so far away
It just keeps getting stronger everyday
And even now she's gone
I'm still holding on
So tell me where do I start
Cause it's breaking my heart
Don't wanna let her go
Maybe my love will come back someday
Only heaven knows
And maybe one hearts will find a way
Only heavens knows
And all I can do is hope and pray
Cause heaven knows

My friends keep telling me
That if you really love her
You gotta set her free
And if she returns in kind
I'll know she's mine But tell me where do I start
Cause it's breakin my heart
Don't wanna let her go
Maybe my love will come back some day
Only heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find a way
Only heaven knows
And all I can do is hope and pray
Cause heaven knows

Why I live in despair
Cause wide awake or dreaming
I know she's never there
And all this time I act so brave
I'm shaking inside
Why does it hurt me so
Maybe my love will come back someday
Only heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find a way
Only heavens know
And all I can do is hope and pray
cause heaven knows
Heaven knows {2x}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl7OX6BAp_k

Chun looked outside of his window as the car that he was riding speed on.The street are crowded.It must be the holiday season.The early Christmas season is already felt on the air.The chilly weather and soon snow might fall soon.

When did the time flew away,as he thought,of the last holiday season.It has been a year already,funny how when you are feeling miserable,you are not even aware of the time.It seems like ,he has been in pain forever,just because of one girl.He let her go,hoping that some day,hoping she will come back to him.Well, I guess,she never really belong to me,he thought.Maybe she was not mine in the first place....

"So Chun ,are you going home for the holiday?" Calvin asked.
as Chun's attention came back to the present.

"I don't know,I might go home."Chun said."There is nothing for me here to do for the holiday."

"You can stay with us if you want to,come on it will be fun all of us together for the holiday."Calvin said."I heard Jiro and Selina are coming home for the holiday,and of course Arron and Hebe will be there too.I'll even bring a date if you want to." as he smiled at him.

"I don't know,I have to check back home."Chun said. "Anyway, it is just another dumb holiday ,I don't care too much about Christmas."

"You have to stop thinking about her.You have to let go of all the bitterness."Calvin said.

"Who said I am still thinking about her.I have moved on already."Chun said."Just because I don't have a steady girl for the moment,doesn't mean I still have feelings for her." brushing the ideas about her.

"So if you have moved on,prove it,spend the holidays with us,with the gang.You have avoided us enough since you broke up.If you can spend time with us,without her thoughts,then it means you have moved on."Calvin challenged him.

"Alright,I'll spend Christmas with you guys.It has been a while since then,I really missed everybody too."Chun said.
"It will be nice to see everybody again."

Chun remember the gang,has it been a year already.Since he and Ella broke up.Since she left him,and moved and the break up is painful and ugly.Too much bitterness,each one accusing each other of being selfish,of not loving enough and not understanding each one's needs.He loved her,how come she could not see that?She thinks I am too possessive and too selfish for my own need,I just want her here by my side,is that too much to ask?,he thought.

They were eight of them .They have fun together.Jiro is with Selina and now they are married with baby on the way.Arron also married Hebe ,and Calvin and Rainie are engaged to be married.Only him and Ella did not worked out.And it pains him to see them all together and happy ,while he was all alone and empty,without her,without Ella.

This Christmas,they are going to spend it in the mountain,in Rainie's vacation house.He will be the only one out.But Calvin said that he is going to bring a date for him.He does not know who can it be,and he does not care.

Chun came with Rainie and Calvin,and the rest are coming on their own.They were the first one to arrive.It took them a good two hours to reach the place.Calvin said that his date will be following shortly.

The house stood majestically at the top of the mountain.It is a chalet,with a glass window around it.The house is a reminiscent of European chalet in the Swiss Alps....The house is huge with five bedrooms,just enough to accommodate the whole gang.

And then each couple arrived,first Arron and Hebe looking so sweet,like they are still in their honeymoon ,as they hugged and Hebe kissed him on cheeks.Chun feels like he is coming home and seeing his family once again.And then Jiro and Selina.Jiro looked so calm and contented picture of future Dad to be and Selina just radiates and bloom from her pregnancy.The bump is starting to show soon.He embraced them and feeling the happiness that happiness that they felt.How could I have stayed away from them that long,he thought.This are my family,I should have stayed close to them,then maybe I will be less bitter and less hurt than now,as he smiled.

Rainie prepared dinner,as everybody helped out in the kitchen.Selina prepared the table.Hebe helped with the salad and the guys fixed some drinks,while Calvin helped Rainie with the roast.And then just when everybody was about to seat for dinner...someone arrived...somebody from the past,that Chun longed to forget...

"Oh Ella,you came,"Calvin said,as he looked at Chun.He did not know she was coming.He got no idea ,she was coming,as he looked at Rainie.

"Oh,hello.I see that I am the last one here."Ella said as she scan the room for faces.Each one came to her and hugged and kissed her.All of them happy to see her except for one,who stayed in his spot,not moving and not looking at her.

"Come on let us eat."Selina said."The baby is hungry already." as everybody laughed.

After dinner,while the girls clean up the table and have the coffee brewing for dessert.Chun left the crowd and went outside.This did not escaped Ella as her eyes followed him.
She noticed too that he has been so quiet during dinner time.He is still mad at her for leaving him.Mad at her for following her dream.She wants to talk to him,but she knows,it is not the right time yet.

Chun was thinking,he have not expected to see her here.How come after a year,the hatred that he felt for her is gone,but the love still remains.it will be a lot easier to just hate her and then he can move on,but loving her,will make him get stuck to where he is right now,in misery....He was still in deep thought when he felt somebody moving by his side.

"I am sorry,I did not know,she was coming."Calvin said."If I have known I should have never asked you to come."

Chun tapped his friends shoulder."It is alright,I have to get past this one anyway."Chun said."We are bound to meet each other anyway one of this day." as he smiled at him.

"It is getting cold out here,come on let us get inside." Calvin said."They might be wondering where we are."

"Alright,just go ,I'll follow,I'll be there in a minute."Chun said.And with that Calvin went inside.

That night Chun was unable to sleep,knowing Ella is just next door to him.Who is he kidding,he missed her.He just love to hear her voice again,hug her in an embrace once again and yes to taste her lips once again.He wondered if she got someone new already,she was also quiet last night.

Ella tossed and turned but unable to sleep.Chun is just next door to her.Rainie told her that Chun will be here.And she asked her not tell a soul that she is coming today.Knowing him,she knows he is going to avoid her.But she needs to talk to him.She still loves him,that she knew,and she told him she will be back for him in a year.She kept her promise,but it seems ,she is not welcome anymore as she cried.He does not want her back.

She got up and put on her robe as she went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to drink.And Chun unable to sleep also decided to go down to the kitchen to grabbed something to eat.They met in the hallway on the way to the kitchen as they stared at each other.

"So the prodigal daughter is back?"Chun said."When did you come back?" his voice with sarcasm on it.

"Yeah,I am back,so are you happy to see me?"Ella said.

"Yeah,I am so happy to see you that I could cry."Chun said with much bitterness.

"You have not forgiven me Chun for leaving you,for doing the things that mattered to me most."Ella said.

"No,I have not forgiven you, for making my life miserable all this time.I hate you for making me a hurt and bitter man.I hate you for making me stay away from my friends and family,because I can't bear the thought when I am with them."Chun said.

"I am sorry,I did not mean to do that."Ella said."You think you are the only one miserable all this time.My life is a hell too,if you care to know." as she turned away from him.

But Chun grabbed her wrist and turned her around and kissed her on the lips as Ella was so surprised with his action.And Chun did not let her go until she yield to his kisses and as her hands reaches for him too.They were short of breath until Chun releases her.

"I hate you Ella for leaving me,but I still love you and I still want you." Chun said.

Ella looked at him as her she started to cry."Oh Chun,I am sorry I have to leave you,but I missed you so much,and yes I still love you very much."Ella said.

And then Chun wrapped her in his arms."This time I am never gonna let you go.If you have to leave,you have to take me with you."

"No,never,I will never leave you ever again."Ella said as they kissed each other....Now they are back in each others arms and back home with there family where they belong.