You're beautiful {Dongtian}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

The other version of this one...a Dongtian story.....
I still don't know how it will end....Hope you like it....

---------------------------------------------------------------

 


The cold winter wind swept on by ,as the ferry moved along.Jiro zipped up his jacket trying to get warm against the strong wintry winds.He could see the shore ahead,and he can see the tourist file on line waiting for the ferry as they transport them from one island to another.

Jiro works in the Waterways system and everyday he have to brave the waves and the winds.He liked his jobs,although sometimes it can be boring.,but the pay is good.

He saw her from a distance,and he noted her petite stature and beautiful face.She have that certain air about her ,like sort of regalness.She have this air of confidence around her.He moved closer to where she stood,and noted the dark brown eyes that seemed to drown everybody that she stared into,the flawless skin and the red inviting lips.She looked away when she noted that he was staring at her.

Jiro looked away too.She have that certain arrogance in her.And Jiro thought,who does she thinks she is?She might be beautiful and all that,but she is just like anybody out there.She is only human an a woman after all.

They finally reached the island as one by one the tourist got off and another set of tourist got in.Day in and day out this is what they do.Their final trip is at five o clock today because of the bad weather ahead.

The island is naturalist paradise.They preserved the wildlife that inhabit the island.One can observe the beautiful life that grows in the island.The plants that grows in the island and the animals that roam around freely.There is only two buildings within the island,one is the museum and the other is the snack kiosk and restaurant for the tourist.Nobody stays in the island during the night.

The bad weather is early as the tourist left the island early ,not wanting to get stranded in the island.On their last trip to the island,the island looked empty and not a single soul was left behind.Winds gets stronger and stronger and when he saw her from a distance all alone braving the strong winds and now it started to rain.Jiro ran to her,to tell her,but she went farther away as he ran after her.

"Miss,excused miss,we have to leave now,there is a storm on the way."Jiro said,as he looked at her.She have been crying as she tried to look away.

"Alright,I am coming,"Hebe said.

By the time they reached the dock ,the ferry is gone and they were left behind,in the isolated island.Jiro can only looked in disappointment.

"Now look what have you done."Jiro said.

"I am sorry,I did not know."Hebe said apologetically.

"Now we have to wait until tomorrow to get back and with this kind of weather."Jiro said in exasperation.

Hebe looked at him in alarm."What do you mean tomorrow?I can't stay here tonight,they will be looking for me now."Hebe said.

"Sorry we have no way of communication here in the island."Jiro said."It happened to me before,that I was stranded here for the night."

"By yourself,or with some body else.?"Hebe asked.

"By myself.Come on I know where to go before the rain really starts pouring."he said.

"Excused me,who said I am going with you?"Hebe said."I am staying here ,until they come back for me."

"Alright Miss high and mighty suit yourself.Don't go running to me when the crocodile starts running after you and chomping you off."Jiro said smiling
.
"There are really crocodiles here?" Hebe asked.Jiro noted the fear on her face.

"Yes and snakes too,so you better come with me.At night time you don't know what is next to you."he said with an amused look in his face.

She hold on his arms."Please don't leave me here,I am scared."she said.

"Alright,come with me,I know all the secret places on this island."Jiro said.

They went to the snack kiosk and Jiro crack open the door as they get in.Hebe was cold and wet as they went inside.There were  tables and chairs .Jiro notice that Hebe was shivering due to the coldness,as he removed his jacket to gave it to her.

"Come on take it,you are cold."Jiro said."Why don't you take off your wet blouse and dry it first."

Hebe looked at him in alarm Jiro just shrugged it off.."Hey I am not a ert or anything,I just don't want you to get sick.Just take it off and put my jacket and zipped it off,I won't see anything." Jiro said.

Hebe was hesitant,but then she is really cold,so she went to the restroom and when she came out,she was wearing his jacket as she hang her blouse on the chair.He noticed too that the bra is off.He swallowed hard when he saw the under wear with the blouse in the chair.

"I am Hebe just in case and you're name is?"Hebe said.

"Jiro,Jiro Wang." he said."I am one of the crew in the ferry."

"Yes I know.I saw you earlier."Hebe said.

Jiro got up."You want a drink,a soda or water?"

"Just water please."Hebe said.Jiro went to the soda machine and got himself a soda and a bottle of water for her.

"Thanks."Hebe said.She heard the loud howling sound of the wind as the typhoon passed by.She got scared at the sound as she moved closer to him.Jiro felt his body heated up .He can smell her scent of perfume and the smell of her hair.Never in his life ,did he have this kind of reaction from somebody that is virtually an unknown stranger.

"I'm scared,please don't leave me."Hebe said as she put her hands on her arms trying to hold on to him.

"No I won't leave you."Jiro said.He sat on the hard pavement,as Hebe sat down with him.They stayed that way for a while until he noted the Hebe has been dozing off as her head lays on his shoulder.He put his arms around her.When he woke up in the middle of the night,he noted that they have their arms around each other.He feels his body responding to her touches,he needs to get up , to get away.

He tried to get up,but the more Hebe clung to him.He looked at her face.And he saw this beautiful face,so enchanting and so inviting.She is beautiful,he thought.He touched her cheeks and he got a jolt from his touch.He wants this girl right in front of him,and he wants her now.he can feel himself and his manhood getting aroused every minute as he was more aware of her.He tried to get up but Hebe hold on to him.

"Please don't leave me."she said.Jiro looked at her face and he can't help himself but taste her lips.Hebe kissed her back and that surprised him,as they both kissed each other passionately,tongue probing and then his hand found the zipper of her jacket and as he ped it and found her bare flesh.He kissed her lips her face,her neck and her and found himself wanting her more,and Hebe just give in to all his body demands as their body mold into one and as they taste the sweet ecstasy of each other's body.They lay there happy and fulfilled.

When they woke up in the morning,they heard sounds outside as they quickly dressed up.There were two old couples who are there to pick up Hebe as they hugged her once they saw her.They never have enough time for words,they just stared at each other,until the helicopter took her away with her parents.

He never saw her again until one day he was browsing the paper and she saw her face in the paper with the news.Hebe Tian the daughter of the millionaire Jan Tian and Lin Tian are engaged to be married to ......he did not read the rest of the news.His vision became blurry from the tears that has formed and then slowly fell from his eyes.He can never be with her.....For him she will be just a dream.....A dream that is beyond reach and was lucky enough for once,just for once he was able to hold her in his arms and kissed her lips....in as much as he missed her warmth....They can never be..for she is an impossible dream....