Bubbly {RuXuan}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Fan Fiction

Well after the dark clouds...for sure there will be sunshine..I guess my dark clouds have lifted,and I am in a happy mood now.So many things going on,summer is almost here.And summer always reminds me of happy times,when life is always easy.

Ah summer,I can't wait for it.It is getting warmer now,there is always sunshine,trees are green,cool breeze to fan our cheeks.Oh how I love summer...

So many things going on with Fahrenheit lately especially my Jiro.A new drama with Calvin and the two F4 Vanness and Ken plud the fact that Director Winnie will be directing the drama is a wow for me.What a dream come true.Not so crazy about Cyndi,but I knew that I have used her before in my previous stories.Maybe I will like her in time.Though in my heart,I wished that it is Rainie or Selina or Hebe.

This time,I am writing Calvin and yes I am letting him borrow Selina from Jiro.Anyway they are brothers.As I was browsing for song in this story,I seem cannot find a song for him and then I found this.It is so fitting for Calvin.I love Calvin not only because of his sunny personality, but also for being a friend/brother to Jiro.I have seen him in clips how he always been a friend to him,how he always say to Jiro that he is always there for him,and how he never left him out whenever Jiro was not with them.I love him for being true to himself,and how he doesn't compromise anything for showbusiness.And yes I am glad that his patience have paid off,and now he got two drama in his helm.
Jia You Calvin...Wish you the best...

This is for Helen and Leena and chris...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bubbly by Colbie Caillat

V1: I've been awake for a while now
you've got me feelin like a child now
cause every time i see your bubbly face
i get the tinglies in a silly place

C: It starts in my toes
makes me crinkle my nose
where ever it goes i always know
that you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your time
where ever you go

V2: The rain is fallin on my window pane
but we are hidin in a safer place
under the covers stayin dry and warm
you give me feelins that i adore

C: It starts in my toes
makes me crinkle my nose
where ever it goes
i always know
that you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your time
where ever you go

B: What am i gonna say
when you make me feel this way
I just........mmmmmmmmmmm

C: It starts in my toes
makes me crinkle my nose
where ever it goes
i always know
that you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your time
where ever you go

V3: I've been asleep for a while now
You tucked me in just like a child now
Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth

C: It starts in my soul
And I lose all control
When you kiss my nose
The feelin shows
Cause you make me smile
Baby just take your time
Holdin me tight

Where ever, where ever, where ever you go
Where ever, where ever, where ever you go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFT4UBlmXJA

I have to attend to something for now ...I will be back to post....

Fan Fiction

Awww Winglin took forever to load.I am losing my story already....So many things going on lately,not so much on my own life,but yeah I am recovering fast.I'll be back to my normal self soon.I should be back to the daily grind next week.

I saw Jiro's Mv with Selina's sister Kimi and they are so cute and sweet.In fact they do look good together.I thought Selina and her sister Kimi look alike but then staring at them,they don't .They are both beautiful in their own right.Selina is beautiful with maturity{Dadong"s type ,Calvin said so} and Kimi is young and sweet and and innocent looking and yes beautiful too.But Jiro and Kimi definitely have chemistry...{now what am I thinking.}

Calvin will be working on two drama simultaneously one with Jiro and one with Arron.His patience have paid off.I love the fact that Calvin is very optimistic in his approach in life.he won't be Mr Sunshine boys for nothing ,and I am glad that Jiro is picking up and learning a three or four from their brotherhood,and I hope vice versa.DongRu has been pretty close lately,I think more so now than before and I love it...

And now for my story...I tried posting it last night...but my head is empty,more light headed,and I can't seem to connect the story that I want,blame it on the medicine...my head are so fuzzy...now for our Mr Sunshine Boy,you just can't help but love him...just like Chun and Arron..all of them are so lovable...

Calvin hit the brake on his car,as the car in front of him made a full stop for the traffic.He looked out and it must be a hundreds of cars lined up in the parkway,all in a hurry to go down South of the State.

He looked at his watch and it says four o clock.He has been driving for an hour now,and yet he have not gone far yet.He left the office at three,right after his promotion was confirmed and after meeting the President and CEO of the Company.He was elated at first of his promotion but as he sat on his chair behind the desk,something have hit him,and he was overwhelmed by sad and melancholia.Why is it that after happiness ,a sad feeling came from somewhere.It is like a roller coaster ride,you are happy a minute and the next is a blah.He should be jumping for joy now,celebrating with his friends going out for a dinner and a drink,and yet suddenly he just want to be alone.

The breeze fan his face as he open the window.He took in the fresh air and let it clear his lungs.Memories and face of a girl came in his mind,as a smile came into his lips.He shook his head but can't help to smile and laugh remembering their times together.

The traffic eased up as red brake lights are gone in front of him.He hit the gas pedal as he took enter the next exit to turn around.He just know the right place to go.

Within an hour Calvin parked his car in one of the parking meter and as he got out of the car.It is still bright,the sky is clear with no signs of clouds or rain.He started walking to the corner and found the small cottage that was right by the beach.He can hear the roars of the waves and then the salty wind blew to his face,he can taste the saltiness of it.The cottage looked empty,as he walked past it's door.He found himself walking on the sand,the brown sand that found a way to his shoes as he took it off.He walked until he found a perfect spot to see the waves and the horizon as he slumped on the sand.

Sitting here and feeling the nature at it's best,make him feel alive.But there is only one missing in his almost perfect day...Selina.The only girl he ever loved,his first love.Will she still remember him now?The memories lingers...
Their first kiss right here in the beach as she laughed at him.he was so nervous and he doesn't even know what he is doing at that time.But the feeling was so real as he touched her lips with his lips.he might have kissed a hundreds of girls but that kiss is the one that will stand out and the one he will remember for the rest of his life.

The cool sea breeze,the roaring waves and sound of the seagulls almost put Calvin in a slumber as he put his head down on his arms.Calvin closed his eyes as she dreamed of Selina...

He woke up with a sound of a giggle,a familiar laugh from somewhere.He opened his eyes and found Selina right in front of him.This time this is not a dream but real as he stared at her.

"Did I wake you up?" Selina asked as she smiled at him."I did not expect to see you here today and a Friday afternoon.I have not seen you for a while.So how are you Calvin?"

"Selina...I didn't know you are still here,I mean you still lives here?" Calvin asked.

"No,I don't live here anymore,I left when you left,but I still do come here.This is a beautiful place.You don't just give up something that is beautiful." Selina said as she stared at him.."You look the same,a little older and wiser I hope but the same."

"I am fine.How about you? How are you?" Calvin said.

Selina smiled "I am great.What do you think?I hope I didn't changed much and if I ever changed I hope it is for the better." as she crinkled her nose and sat beside him.

Calvin smiled.That is so Selina,she always have this positive attitude in life.You won't see her get hurt."You still looked great,especially with that smile." Calvin said.
"It is two years,yes almost two years now.It was the end of summer,that was the best summer of my life and I never would have thought that it would be the worst."

Selina looked at the waves and nodded her head."Me too,but I always thought that it is just a stepping stone.We have gone through a lot together.We practically grew up together.And it is so nice to see you again after all those times.I always have fond and happy memories of you." she said.

"Me too,how come I always have happy memories of you and i tend to forget the sad one?" Calvin said

"Maybe we never really have a sad one.Cause being with you are always the happiest times of my life." as Selina wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Then why are you crying now?" as Calvin stared at her."Is it the tears of joy?"

"Yes and no.I am happy to see you here today and sad that we have to part again." Selina said."I miss you Calvin and yes,I still love you." as tears came....

Calvin looked at her and hugged her."Selina,I still love you too.You just don't know how I missed you and how I always think of you all the time." Calvin said as he hugged her closer.

"And this time,I will never let you go.Our memories will not only be our summer times here in this beach but more.I am planning of spending the rest of my life with you,because I love you Selina."Calvin said,as he kissed Selina on her lips...and yes this kiss this time is the sweetest..as they forget the time and the space...only their feelings for each other matters... Calvin and Selina back in each other arms again....