Somewhere {DongMao}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Fan Fiction

 

I was about to sleep after attending a sweet sixteen birthday party.I don't really feel like socializing today,but she is somebody close to me and I know she would have really want me to come.I seldom see her now...but it does not matter...I am still one of the person that she said important in her life.Funny how no matter how far away you are from a person and yet you still feel the closest to them.I guess being close does not necessarily mean the physical distance but the proximity to once heart.

I am not suppose to write today but I have come across a video of Jiro and Inoue Mao with TOP.I have seen that video a few times already and somehow it bug me that it is just video with no ending.Mao having to choose between Jiro and TOP.I thought for a while it is a winglin fan fic ,so I searched but could not find it,later learn ,it is just a video of them together with a story.I even love the song Prisoner of Love by Utada Hikaru.{I love her First Love too.}The one who made the video is not even a Jiro fan,I don't even know how Jiro end up there.But I was inspired by her looks{I don't even know her,only knew,she was in Hana Yori Dango}She look so sweet and innocent and so fresh....so I am trying to write a story for Jiro and Mao maybe even with Top....just bear with me...

I was disappointed when finally Selina already admitted that she was in love and in a blissful relationship,according to the paper...somehow ...she did not mention the guy,but it looks like that the guy is the non showbiz guy{lawyer].I was crushed......poor Dadong,he is too late...or maybe he is really dating somebody else too...But they seem so close to each other and like each other....what a bummer...Anyway Hebe is still available,until Arron decides to claim her...

------------------------------------------------------------

SOMEWHERE by Barbara Streisand

There's a place for us
Somewhere a place for us
Peace and quiet and open air
Wait for us somewhere
There's a time for us
Someday a time for us
Time together with time to spare
Time to learn,time to care
Someday,somewhere
We'll find a new way of living
We'll find a way of forgiving
Somewhere
There's a place for us
A time and place for us
Hold my hand and we're halfway there
Hold my hand and I'll take you there
Somehow someday
Somewhere some day
Somewhere
We'll find a new way of living
We'll find a way of forgiving
Somewhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Li1

Uhmm I am more tired and sleepy than I thought and how come when I started I was thinking Jiro and Mao,but now the story is pointing to Jiro and Hebe,I don't know why...The more I listen to the music...maybe I'll sleep it off and post it in the morning...

 

Fan Fiction

Now is the story of Jiro/Mao and then after this a Calvin story and then a Dongtian or Chulina.I have so many ideas on my mind but nothing concrete or whole,just bits and pieces,it is like a puzzle waiting to be solved.And some are just fleeting thoughts, that seems so nice and went blah when typed in words....and yet when I stop,and I don't have access to anything,then the image will come up,and it does not stay still.I wonder if it is my restless thoughts,or my indecisive heart that causing this.Am I not giving enough freedom on my thoughts? Too controlling,afraid of criticism and wanting to please?

I never knew that this song is really old,old old and yet still beautiful and can stir feelings and emotions,no matter who you are young and old,girl or boy,rich or poor...that is the beauty of music...it is universal....

I miss my Dong dong...haven't heard anything lately...hope he is feeling better....I just want to say....I love you Dadong.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
Jiro walked among the crowd of people in the busy street of New York City.It sure have a nice feeling just being free from the paparazzi,from the crowd and from scrutinizing eyes of reporters always on a look out for something,always on a look out for a mistakes and errors so that they can write it and sensationalize it.

Somehow being free for first time and a long time is a welcome treat.Finally his management has given him his long awaiting vacation,two weeks in New York which seems heaven and eternity.He have booked himself in one of the most expensive hotel in the city,right where the action is.And for the first he is alone,alone and last and free,he thought.

He have a book with him,all the hot spot in the city,things that you should never miss while in New York.And his first stop is to see the Statue of Liberty,the symbol of freedom and friendship in America.He took the shuttle bus from the hotel going to the Battery Park to take the ferry Circle Line to go the island where the Statue stood erect in time.

Jiro hold on to his hoodie jacket as he walked slowly down from the trolley bus and then out from the corner of his eyes,he noticed this beautiful girl,he knew she is Asian ,but could not quite make up her nationality.She can be anything at this time and age.She also came from the bus that he was riding,so she must be staying at the same hotel as he is he thought.He wondered,how come he never noticed her before.He must be so caught up with excitement and of his own thought.

She was beautiful,with quite freshness,innocent,sweet and she looked al,like she was a squeaky clean type of girl.her almond shaped eyes,her small but upturned nose and those innocent pink lips.She does not look like she wear any make up at all,if she is ,she looks so natural and fresh.her height is average ,a little above five feet,and have a small figure.She was unsmiling like there was a hidden sadness around her.

Jiro can't seem to take his eyes off from her.Somehow he feels like he can stare at her all afternoon,and he wouldn't mind at all.He can stay where he is right now, as long as she stays where she is .He smiled st himself with the thought.

Yesterday,he was so sad and lonely being by himself and having came out from a broken relationship,he just needs to get out of Taiwan,so that he does not even have to see her anymore and be reminded of what he almost have and then lost it in the end.Selina,how could you have broken my heart,he thought...He thought ,he finally found someone to share his future with, only to find out that he have lost her....too far away from each other,and never having enough time for each other,eventually lead her away to the arms of somebody else...somebody who is always there for her...unlike him who is too consumed with his own career...but it is only five years and that time is almost up soon....she could not wait anymore....she waited long enough...and he cannot blame her....

They formed a line and then one by one they walked to the plank way into the ferry.he noticed that she is by herself.She is like any ordinary tourist with a digital camera in hand and a jacket and a handbag.She was wearing a jeans and a teeshirt,a whit one with a print on it in various colors.She remained standing by the rails to catch the view.

Jiro also stood by a foot away from her,keeping his distance,for he was afraid,she might think of something else,but his eyes never left her.She took pictures,he took pictures,and then she came to him and asked him to take her picture with the background of the Statue of Liberty,which he obliged as he smiled at her.

"You want me to take your picture too?"she asked in English.She have a very good command of English with American accent,he began to wonder if she is also a tourist or a resident of the place.

Jiro nodded shyly"Yes,please." he said.He wondered if this the right time to ask her name and get to know her.But he decided to hold it,maybe if we encounter again,then maybe it was meant to be ,he told himself.he can wait for his chance.And after taking his picture,it is almost tome to go down from the ferry to see the island.he watched her walked away from him.Somehow he knows,he is going to see her again....he have a very strong feeling.

The island was small,you can walk around it ,in an hour .But it provide a very good view of downtown Manhattan and the surrounding bridges that link the boroughs together.There is the Verrazano,Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges who are as old as history.You can also see part of New Jersey,like you can just walk to the city,only if it is not bounded by the body of waters which is the New York Bay and the Hudson River.

He saw her again in one of the shops as she was trying one of the liberty crown and he smiled at her sight.She noticed him smiling at her ,as she smiled back and blushed at the silliness of her action.Jiro felt his heart flipped when she blushed,he was surprised,suddenly he was aware of the emotions that she was stirring inside of him.

"You look cute on that one"he said smiling.

She shook her head."I am just playing goofy."she said .And then she walked to the counter to pay up for the items she took.Jiro followed as he took the crown that she was wearing earlier with him.

"I saw you in the shuttle bus earlier."Jiro said."Are you also staying in the same hotel?"

"Uhmm yes,you're talking about Waldorf right?"She asked.

"Yes,I am Jiro Wang,in English but Wang Dong Cheng in Chinese."he said in introduction.

"I am Mao,Inuoe Mao" she said."So I gathered you are Chinese and also because of your accent,not that it is funny,I think it is very cute."

And you are?"Jiro asked."You speak very good English like an American but you look Asian though."

"I am Japanese,but I studied here in the States when I was younger and then my father was recalled at the main office in Tokyo so we are back in Japan now.I just came here for a vacation and to visit old friends and families."Mao said.

Jiro smiled."I think I have a better command of Japanese than English."he said."Arigato"

Mao laughed at him."I liked your accent in English more than your Japanese."she said.Jiro just scratch his head.

They stayed together the whole day after that.They went to Chinatown together and ate in one of the restaurant there and looked for a cheap bargain.They went back to the hotel,sharing the taxi together.

"Can you share dinner with me tonight?"Jiro asked."It is hard to eat alone."

Mao looked at him and feeling unsure,and then smiled."Sure,I would love that."I don't think he would be calling anyway.,she thought.

They have dinner together and that night Jiro learned that the reason she was here was to visit her friend,her boyfriend that she left behind when they moved back to Tokyo,but she wants to surprise him,and it was too late to learn that he have other plans for summer.He went to Florida with his friends,so she end up alone in New York until he come back home or, and she come back to Japan.

Somehow the realization that she already have a boyfriend seems to hurt Jiro,although he did not show it.Sometimes,he began to wonder if he was born a loser.He seems to always lose the one that he really likes to somebody.But they have a week to share and enjoy New York City and that what they did plan to do.

Mao is a refreshing sight.Someone Jiro found himself energize just the thought of seeing her everyday and they stayed together until late at night.To say that they enjoyed each other company is an understatement.He just love being with her.

After more than a week with Jiro is a sure fun.Mao liked his carefree attitude,his easy smiles and somehow,he have that seriousness and maturity in him.She never met a guy like him before.And he is not bad looking either,in fact he is a very attractive man.He is tall and with muscular built,thick eyebrows,high nose and kissable lips and flawless skin.He is a very handsome man,you don't see his kind everyday.

She knows deep in her heart she is attracted to him,and yes she feels differently,but she could not,she knows she still loves Jin.What they have is something beautiful and special.She can't just throw it away,no matter how handsome the next man is,and no matter that the next man on your side is Jiro Wang....

That night ,they went to the club and they have a drink,Jiro seems to drink more and Mao also took in some more than she can handle.They were both quite drunk when they reach the hotel.As Jiro drop Mao on her door,somehow there was something in the air and they found themselves kissing each other and Mao inviting Jiro in her room as they made love that night.That night there was no thought of Selina and no thought of Jin in their mind,it is just the two of them loving and wanting each other.

Jiro woke up,by the blinding light from the blinds.Mao is sleeping in his arms,picture of an angel.He kissed her cheeks,and then found her lips once again.,and she responded until she woke up and realized what they have done.

"I am sorry,Jiro."Mao said."It was not meant to happen." as she looked away.

"What do you mean?"Jiro asked."I know you have feelings for me too,Mao,don't you deny it."

"No you don't understand,Jin and I are engaged already"Mao said.'What we have is just an attraction,there is nothing to it."

Jiro just stared at her ,unable to believe what she was saying."I don't believe you,I know you love me too,what we have last night,is something special,don't tell me that you just give yourself freely to anybody,for I will never believe it."Jiro said."You are a ,for goodness sake,so don't lie to me."

Mao did not say a thing and tears sprung from her eyes."Even if I have feelings,what we have is over."Mao said."Let us end this now." as she continued crying.

Jiro looked at her angry " Fine,if you say it is over,I won't come back begging for you.I thought what we have is something special and something real.I guess I was wrong."Jiro said."If you want me enough ,you have to come begging for me." as he walked out.

Mao cried and cried.She felt so confused of her own feelings.She does not know her real feelings now,but she knows,she have a very strong feelings for him and she does not know where Jin stood in her heart now.But Jin will be heartbroken and she does not want to be responsible if something bad will happen to Jin.He did it before because of her and she can't be responsible for Jin's life.

Jiro's remaining days was spent alone and back to square one where he was,sad and lonely.Somehow,if New York was full excitement and fun,now nothing would aptly describe it.Mao found a way of not bumping into Jiro again until one night.

He was coming back from a walk in the city and Mao is with Jin going out for the night as they met in the lobby.Jiro looked at her and Jin while Mao looked away.In as much as she wants to see his face again,she can't stand his glare and anger.She was quiet all night after that.Jin have noticed it too,but kept quiet about it.

After two days,Jiro was on his way back to Taipei and after a day,he is back to an old grind,working hard as ever.He decided to forget about woman all together in his life.He still thinks about Mao.Two in a row doesn't sound too good,he thought.And if he strikes three,he will be a goner...

One month after Mao was browsing the newspaper and saw that Fahrenheit is in town.And she was surprise to see the picture and there he was,she does not know that he is a star and he is here in Japan now.Her heart was racing as she read the article and saw his picture.She checked his schedule for the day and as she decided what to do tonight.

It was already late at night when they are done for the day.As Jiro looked for his room key from his pocket but was surprise to see that his room was open.

He went inside but the room was empty as he locked the door behind him.He put down his bag and as he went to the bathroom somebody came out from the closet as their eyes met.He was speechless for a seconds,for a minute.He have not seen her for a month already,how did she know and his room.

"What are you doing here Mao."Jiro asked"Are you not supposed to be with your boyfriend in New York?"

"You told me if I want you enough,I should be the one looking for you and begging you to come back.So I am here now to ask you and beg you to take me back."Mao said as she looked at him straight in his eyes."I love you Jiro,I am sorry if I hurt you before,but I have reasons at that time."

Jiro just looked at her.He does not know what action to take.he is afraid already,he has been burned before and she did hurt him before.Will he gave her a second chance?He said he is done with women.He does not want to love again.This time he needs to make sure....

Mao's heart was beating wildly.She saw the indecision in him.Maybe he does not want her back and maybe what he felt before is not real as she realized the possibility.This time her tears fell and she let it fall in front of him.She have nothing to blame but herself if ever.But she have to free herself first,free herself in order to have a future with him.

Jiro saw the tears and the hurt and he felt it too more than her.He loves her,he still loves her.Is he willing to take the risk with her?And now,he knew the answer,yes he is willing to take the risk ,to take the gamble in order to win her.For she is the most important thing in his life right now as he took her in his arms.

"Mao,I love you,I knew what we have is something special and real."Jiro said."I thought you're not coming back in my life."

"I have to free myself from all entanglements before I can commit to you."Mao said."I love you Jiro.I know this time is the right time and this is the right place."

As Jiro kissed her passionately making up for the lost time.