My heart Is Home Again

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

I was looking for a song for Calvin and Ella's story and I came across this song,and I just miss writing my favorite couple,Jirlina and Dongtian here.{Although I have my own story for both team up}And somehow,writing this two is like being home again.And somehow I have the urge to write about my favorite team up,Jirlina and DongTian.

There's too much of Rainie and Jiro lately,although I am into their pairing in their Drama series ToGetHer,and sometimes I could have sworn I can be a Jiro/Rainie fan with their staring and sweetness but something is amiss,which I can't point out.Maybe it is an act or maybe it is something more... but I back up whoever who happens to stole his heart.I hope whoever got his heart is truly a deserving one,and it will somebody who will love him till the end...sort of my love story...hey I am not even jealous... I just want my Jiro to be happy.

How come he keeps complaining before that he does not have a girl friend,and that he is looking for one,but don't have the time?.But now,he hardly mention that he is in a look out,does it mean he is already taken....oops... Did Jiro find his home and heart.For where your heart is lies your home.{Home is where your heart is.}

My Heart Is Home Again by Josh Groban

So it goes,history shows ,desert must expand
And camels sails like wooden ships like woman in a strand
There's sand on Second Avenue
And the wind blows like a train
Taxis line up like strings of pearl around the block again

And I remembered everything and every window pane
Every words came back to me,the way it used to be
Then I saw your face across the street
And my heart is home again

There's a bus that leaves at eight fifteen and another one at ten
Should I climb aboard,risk everything and ride it to the end
Watch the hills like a roller coaster up against the sky
And I wish that you were here by me,so close that I could die
You said that love could wreck everything and none of us survives
So I got over last night and I am still alive
Then I saw you face across the street and my heart is home again.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU_76DzPs_o

 

Fan Fiction

Sorry I was too sleepy to write the other night,and I know I will not deliver a good story,and yesterday,I tried posting but the Winglin is so busy,cause when I was doing an update on my other story,it won't transmit.I almost lost the whole chapter in the process.And I don't have any copy,to retype the whole thing.I usually type the story here as I think and just edit it here,when I have the time,very seldom will I write it in advance.{Only when internet is out of reach,and I have a story on my mind.}

Now,I am listening to"Don't give up on us" and this song most aptly describe Jiro and Selina's story nowadays."It's written on the moonlight and written on the stars." and yes they can still come true.Uhmmm too much Jiro and Rainie all around...I don't know....the two of them together can't be that bad...someone said that Rainie looks like Hebe at one point...And I don't think Jiro and Rainie temperament are the same.And Rainie have stronger personality and Jiro too have a strong personality,they will clash in the end.I analyzed too much...

Anyway here is my story....hope you'll like it...Somehow,this song gives me images of the Middle East and the War...so my first try of story with a military background.Yes Dadong ,will look nice as Man on Uniform.he loves wearing those boots anyway...ha..ha..ha

-------------------------------------------------------------
The airplane shook as it hit another airpocket,and Jiro woke up from his slumber.Forty eight hours with no sleep,and the first time his body hit the soft cushion on the plane,brought him to a deep slumber.

He has been dreaming of faces,faces he have not seen for a year or more.He wants to feel his Mom's embrace once again and ruffle his brother's hair and pinched his sister's nose once again.It will be nice to see them once again.he bought some last minute gifts for them in the airport.he doesn't have time until now,and he has been cooped out to a far away place where modern trends was never heard.

The images of desert sands,camels and the dry heat and the frozen nights,somehow,he can still feel it on his skin.he wondered if he is going to miss those things,probably not.he just wants to forget it at the back of his mind.

To some war is inevitable,and for some it is a way and a means to have peace?That he wondered,but he have a duty to protect his country in the utmost of his ability,even to surrender his life for his beloved land.

The speaker announced that they are almost at their destination.The plane is getting ready to land ,as Jiro arranged his seat and put on his seat belt.He is almost there.He is almost home.

Home brings him memories of the girl ,the girl who lives across the street.Selina,he have loved her,loved her since when he laid his eyes on her.He does not know the attraction,but he have loved her nonetheless.

They have just moved in the neighborhood,and the first place that they will have roots on,for his father is in military and they have been moving from one place to another.But this time their move is permanent,his Father has been injured,and have eventually left the service after sustaining a permanent disability,until he succumbed to his death more than a year ago.

He was in high school in his senior year when he met her.She was in the in crowd,the popular and the cheerleaders,and her family was one of the well known in the town.She was the girl,that everyone would want for a date ,for a girlfriend.He have loved her from afar,not having the courage to ask her out.He was overwhelmed by her background and he doesn't have enough practice to deal with a girl of her kind,a nice ,sweet decent girl.The kind of girl,that you will take home to your Mom.

But ,it must be the novelty,being new in the town,that's why he caught her eye.Selina have noticed him,the handsome new guy,with a wild streak in him.The kind of guy,that your parents will be nervous to have around,cause for sure,your sweet innocent girl will fall for him.They say nice girls always love the bad boys.And Selina is not an exemption but a rule.Sh have loved him,before they can even say their first word to each other.

Jiro opened his wallet and looked at Selina's picture.She is all sweet and innocent and with such a smile on the picture.He wondered,if she still looked the same.He can feel her heart smiling with just a thought of her.he wondered ,if the feeling that she have for him still exist,after all this time.He can still remember,all those times that they have been together...Will he be able to kiss her once again?Will he be able to hold her in his arms once again?He hoped that the feelings are still there.He can only hope...

Jiro buzzed the door,as his Mother opened the door for him,and cried at the sight of him.Thankful that her son was able to come home in one piece and alive.The hugged for a long time,until his brother Arron came and hugged his brother and then his sister joining the group hug.

"You never told me,that you are coming home today." his Mom said,as she wiped the tears from her eyes."Are you alright?"

"Yes Mom,I am fine." Jiro said."I have done my four years,so,I can go and finish college if I want to continue with the service.I have not made up my mind yet."

"Well you must be tired and hungry,come on what do you want to eat?and you must be tired.Your room should be alright.I always have them ready for you,in case you come home.I am glad you are here and safe.i am so thankful." she said.

"Oh I have something for you and Arron and Rainie." Jiro said."I am sorry ,I don't have time.I just picked them up from the airport."

"Yes,I got a gift.Thanks Bro" Arron said.

"Yipee a gift.Is it something nice for me?" Rainie said.

"Of course,only the best for my favorite sister." Jiro said.

"Hey,I am the only sister you have." Rainie said.

Jiro laughed."That is why you are my favorite." as he pinched her nose.

"Hey,that hurts." Rainie said."But I don't mind.I missed you doing that." as she hugged her brother.

As Jiro lays on his bed,he couldn't sleep.His mind is in a haywire.He wondered ,if she is home now,or she is in college.He could not bring himself to ask his Mom about her.
After her parents have openly objected their relationship, her Mom kept mum about Selina.He knew that she rather have him forget Selina and find some other girl that will be more accepting of him and his family.

He looked out at his window,and he can see the big house across.He used to see her there,by the window.Now,that window is close.Unable to sleep,he went downstairs and stood in the porch,as he lighted his cigarette.His mind in deep thoughts.Only Selina can give him answer to what will be his future.For he knows,life without Selina there will be a bleak one.He needs Selina in his life.

Then suddenly the door across opens up and there was Selina as she stared at him in disbelief.She rushed and ran across the street in to the their house,and before he knew it,Selina was in his arms crying.

"Jiro,you are home.I missed you so much." Selina said.

"Oh Selina,I missed you too.You just don't know how I missed you so much." Jiro said."I thought you have forgotten about me."

"No,I will never forget you.I "ll wait for you,just as I promised you."Selina said."I don't care if we moved around from place to place,I don't care if we don't have roots,or permanent home,as long as I am with you,that's all that matters."

"Are you sure about that?Life with a military man is not a joke,it is a lot of hard work ,especially on their partner in life?"Jiro asked.

"I am sure.I love only you." Selina said.

"I love you too,Selina,only you." as they embraced each other.and as Jiro pulled her out from his embrace."Miss Selina Ren,will you marry me?"

"Yes,yes,I will Mr Wang Dong Cheng." Selina answered."I'll marry you." and with that Jiro's lips found hers as they kissed and hold each other.....Yes they can still come true...