I Honestly Love you {RuXuan}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

This is my Ruxuan story.I'm letting Calvin have Selina ,since it is his birthday,otherwise I will have a second thought.

Of the four guys in Fahrenheit,if I met or have known them in real life,I would have probably fallen for Calvin.His kind is more of my type.Intelligent,gentleman,well mannered and a great sense of humor that I always looked for in a guy.I probably spend hours just talking to him,and trying to figure his own complexity.I still have to dissect the real Calvin.I wonder how big his brain is.LOL

The only thing,whenever he writes in his blog ,he does not show his inner self.He is too careful or maybe too private of a person that he is able to disassociate himself from the public Calvin and the private and real him.But I'm sure he is fascinating individual.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALVIN CHEN YI RU

May your dreams come true
And may the smile in your face never fade
For you are a source of happiness and inspiration to all those people around you.
Wealth,Peace,Good Health and Happiness always
We love you....

------------------------------------------------------------

I Honestly Love You by Olivia Newton-John

Maybe I hang around here
A little more than I should
We both know I got somewhere else to go
But I got something to tell you
That I never thought I would
But I believe you really ought to know

I love you,I honestly love you
You don't have to answer
I see it in your eyes
Maybe it was better left unsaid
This is pure and simple
And you must realize
That it's coming from heart and not my head

I love you,I honestly love you
I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable
I'm not trying to make you anything at all
But the feeling doesn't come along everyday
And you shouldn't blow the chance
When you've got the chance to say
When you've got the chance to say
I love you,I honestly love you
I love you,I honestly love you

If we both were born in another place and time
This moment might be ending in a kiss
But there you are with yours
And here I am with mine
So I guess we'll just be leaving it at this
I love you,I honestly love you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-xTwtEFqts

Selina looked out at the window,as the sweat starting to form in her forehead.She opened the window and let the cool breeze in,as she took a deep breathe.She was busy packing for her trip.Tomorrow she is leaving and she is going to America to further her studies and she will be leaving this behind her.

She is excited but part of herself is sad ,because she will be leaving behind a person that has been part of her thoughts lately.Calvin who has been her friend in all her four years in college.She was confused and she herself has been battling her own emotion whether to tell him or not.

Calvin was outside their house as he looked at the kids playing ball outside.He was in deep thought.Tomorrow she is leaving and his thoughts and emotion is still in a jumble.She will be joining him there,and they will be together.Jiro always love Selina,that he knew since they were young ,but what is he going to do now that he also have feelings for her.

He looked at the little kids playing,they looked just like them when they were young,Him and Jiro just like a brother until they grew up,and he have to leave to study abroad,and soon Selina will be joining him there.They used to be four of them.Calvin and Genie and Jiro and Selina,they used to go out together and have fun.They double dates,and as they treated each other like brothers and sisters.

But since Jiro left sometime ago,almost a year ago,him and Selina has become closer,since Genie have to go to the big city to work.More and more each day,they have gone closer as they tell stories about each other's love,him with Genie's stories and her with Jiro's own adventure.The proximity of them together must have affected how they felt for each other.

But Jiro is a friend and a brother,he could not do this to him.No woman can come between them,even if it is Selina.No one is worth it ,to lose the trust of his best friend.Even if his own heart is bleeding.

He walked slowly to Selina's house,she must be wondering,how come I am not showing up,and she will be leaving soon.He is going to miss her,he should follow Genie in the city soon,maybe they can recapture the old feeling before and soon enough,he will be able to forget her,forget Selina.

He knocked on the door and saw Selina busy packing for tomorrow as she zipped up the last of the luggage.

"Finally,you decided to show up."Selina said accusingly."What,you're too busy for your friend who is leaving tomorrow?"

"I am sorry,I have to work."Calvin said apologetically."You want to take a walk or go to the park?"

"Why don't we drive around the town,I want to see it for the last time before I go."Selina said"And then you can treat me for a dinner in the restaurant afterwards."

"Uhmm,you have everything planned already."Calvin said."Alright I will just get the car and get ready,I will be here in few minutes."

Selina was ready,when he picked her up.She was wearing a white blouse with pink stripes and a black pants.She looks so pretty and so woman.He took a deep breathe as she sit on the passenger seat in front beside him.She smelled so sweet like a sweet flower and her fragrance haunts him.

They drove around the town,from the park,they stopped and walked around.Remembering it's detail,remembering each nook and corner and remembering the memories they have when they were young.

"Remember how you always cry when you get hurt even for the slightest bumps,and Jiro was always there for you."Calvin said.

"Yeah,I am such a clumsy and a cry baby at that time,but the truth is I just want his attention."as she smiled."And I remember how Genie always sing to you her love songs and then it made you mad cause she used to sing it so out of tune just to irritate you,till you lose your cool."

"We were still too young then,we don't know any better." Calvin said."It will be nice to be together again,the four of us,just like before." as he let out a long sigh

"You do miss Jiro,don't you?"Selina said."You were so close,like a brother,and of course,you missed Genie,but you going to get to see her soon.You are going to be together again." as she smiled

"And you will get to see him soon.You will be together again just like before."Calvin said."Hope you will remember us here when you are together,cause every time the two of you get together,you seem to forgot the world." as he laughed.

"That is not true."Selina said."You too,you and Genie you are always on the world of your own."

"I'm gonna miss you Selina,I'm missing you now,and you're not even gone yet."Calvin said."Tell my brother that I missed him a lot,and he should take care of you,if not I'm going to beat him up." as he laughed.

Selina smiled as she nod."I'm gonna miss you too,more than you'll ever know." he found tears in her eyes as Calvin wiped them off.

"No crying,No tears are allowed tonight,only laughter." Calvin said."I want to remember you smiling and laughing like always."

Selina just nodded and smiled."Come on let us eat,I am hungry ." as she grabbed Calvin's hand.

They ate at her favorite restaurant D'Amico,an Italian restaurant.They have wine and her favorite pasta ,they have a good time.They talked of their future,they talked of the past but never talked about the present.Both of them wished that the night will never end.

They went home by almost midnight as Calvin dropped Selina by their door.He have the urge to kiss her then and there.The moon is out that night and there were stars shining on them,the wine made them giddy and then as Selina looked at Calvin's eyes and saw the affection there and Calvin saw it too,they kissed,light and sweet and tender as he pulled himself away from her and left...

The next day,before she left,she went to Calvin's house,for the last time,to see him again.She knocked on the door and he let her in.No smiles and no words as Selina waited for him to say something.

"About last night,I just want to know..."Selina started.

"It is nothing,it's not suppose to happen,we have too much wine to drink."Calvin said."Forget that it ever happened."

'Calvin,I just have to tell you before I go,I love you,I honestly love you."Selina said."I know ,we are not suppose to love each other this way,but it did happen and there is nothing that I can do about that."

Calvin just looked at her in disbelief."What about Jiro?" Calvin asked."I can't do this to him.He is like a brother to me.He will never forgive me."

"Me and Jiro are just friends now just like you and me."Selina said"We realize that what we feel for each other is just friendship and he loves me like a sister and I love him just like a brother."

"Really?" Calvin said."How come you never told me,I have been worried and jealous for nothing."

"You never asked me,you just assumed things."Selina said."What about Genie?"

"We lost it,it has been for quite sometime now."Calvin said.
"Oh Selina ,does it means we can be together now?"

Selina smiled."Not yet,I still have to go to America and study,but will you wait for me?Wait for me for a year."

"I will,I will wait for you even forever.I love you Selina."
Calvin said as he moved closer to her and looked straight in her eyes.,and then his lips found hers...And Calvin and Selina together at last...

-------------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking of having J/S in the end but then Calvin will be sad and it is not fair for him to be sad on his birthday.Hope you like the ending...