Faraway {Nickelback}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Fan Fiction

 

I am on my last  of my stories.And today I am doing a Chunella stories and then Bebu and then Calvin and last Jirlina.It has been fun writing all these stories,looking for the songs and lyrics....and finally a hundredth one and I am thankful to all who read and appreciated my stories.

I am doing a random stories but it more like a one view stories ,more like a diary form with the characters more varied and more crazy whatever fills my thoughts.I did the first one as Jirlina and the second one will be Bebe,the story is already playing on my mind....I need to write it soon before I lost it.

And for my Chunella story.I was watching TV last night "Bones" and there was this cute guy there who sang this song and loved it.I have been hearing this song but never know the one who sang it and so is the lyrics....yaaay I found it this morning and since it is due for Chunella story ,this will be a perfect song for them for they have not been together for a long time.

Far Away by Nickelback

Lyrics:
This time,this place, mis-used mistakes
too long, too late who was i to make you wait?
Just one chance, just one breath, just incase theres
just on left
cause you know, you know, you knowwwwwww

chorus:
I Love you! I Loved you along,
and i miss you, been far away
for far too long.
i keep dreaming you'll be with me and
youll never go. Stop breathing if i
dont see you anymore.

On my knees ill ask
last chance for one last dance
cuz with you id withstand
all of hell to hold your hand
id give it all id give for us
give anything but i wont give up
Cause you know, you know, you know

I love you! i Loved you all along.
And i miss you, been far away for
far too long, I keep dreaming you'll be
with me and you'll never go. Stop
breathing if i don't see you anymore.
So far away, So far away, Been far away for far too long
So far away, So far away, Been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you know

I wanted, I wanted you to stay
'Cause i needed, I need to hear you say:
I love you! I loved you all along,
And i forgive you For being away for far too long
So keep breathing cuz im not leaving you anymore
believe it, hold on to me never let me go
keep breathing cuz im not leaving you anymore
believe it, hold on to me never let me go
Keep breathing hold on to me never let me go
hold on to me never let me gooo-ooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otbL8blg1vk

It was still early morning when Chun and Ella was awaken by an early phone call.Ella stared at Chun as he answered the phone and the look on his face confirmed what she have been dreading all along.He has been waiting for his next assignment after two months of blissful moments with him.it is just them and the kids.A whole family of bonding together.

"Alright sir,tomorrow at eight in the headquarters." was his last words on the phone.

Ella decided to get up and headed on the hallway and went downstairs to the kitchen.She opened the blinds in the kitchen window and it is still dark outside.She started to turn on the coffee maker as she pulled a couple of coffee mug from dishwasher and lined them up in the counter.

She can hear Chun's footsteps from the stairs but refused to look his way.She can his eyes on her boring down on her.

"That is my Boss and I have to report tomorrow morning at the headquarters by eight,so I think I will have an early start." Chun said.

Ella nodded her head as she stared at the mugs as she poured down the coffee.Tears b down on her eyes but she won't let him see it.

She went to turn and dash to the nearest restroom but Chun got hold of her before she can leave the kitchen,as he hugged her.

"I am sorry,but it a call of duty.You know it is my job." he said in a slow and soft voice.

"I know,I know,but I can't help it." Ella said."Just don't mind me,I'll get over this." as she loosen his hold on her and ran to the restroom as she cried her heart out.

The last he left he was gone for almost a year,never knowing where he is and never knowing when he will ever come back.There was always a fear in her heart that she won't be seeing him again and worst that he is dead and got killed in one of his secret mission overseas.

She does not know how to answer their kids question of where is there Dad in any time of day.How does she know what he has been doing when everything that he does is classified that even his own family are not allowed to know.

She washed her face and looked at herself in the mirror.She needs to act strong and understanding like she have always been.She was surprised to see Chun standing by the door when she opened it up.

"I have to prepare breakfast,the kids will be waking up soon." Ella said as she moved past him trying to avoid his eyes."Eggs for this morning?"

"Yes,sure why not?" Chun answered.

The kids woke up and got ready for school,Zoey is seven and is the eldest and the youngest is Zachary five and he is in kinder.They have breakfast as Ella prepared their lunch for school.She made sandwiches for them,peanut butter and jelly for Zach and ham and cheese for Zoey.

Chun walked the kids to the bus stop as Ella looked on through the window as she waved her hands to them.She can see Chun staring at them long after the school bus have gone.He have the serious look on his face when he entered the house.

"The kids,they grew up so fast.Zach is no longer a baby now but a young boy and Zoey is now a young lady." Chun said as he entered the house."You did a great job bringing them up."

Ella smiled at him."It is nice to know that my hard work is appreciated.But you were also a part of it." she said.

"I am hardly home much less make a mark on them.I am glad that I choose you." Chun said."I know I did the right thing in marrying you."

"Me too,I knew I did the right thing in marrying you.No regrets right?" Ella asked

Chun shook his head as he came to her."My only regret is that I have to leave you and be far away from you most of the time.Not being here with you when you needed me.Not being here for you to help you out with the kids.And most of all not having you in my arms in my every waking hours.I love you Ella and I wish I can be with you all the time." Chun said.

"I know,but we can only wish,right? What you do is very important,not only for us your family but also for the whole nation and the world.And I'll try to support you as much as I can,for we are partner in all of these." Ella said.

"Yes,partners.so can I have dance with you Mrs Wu before I leave tomorrow." as he took her hand and took her in his arms.They danced with such grace and harmony just like the way they danced through their life.As the music ended,Chun found Ella's lips as they kissed with such passion that will warm their hearts for the whole time that they are apart.Chun and Ella together forever.....