I'd Rather { Jirlina}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

Hi I am posting A Jirlina story for now since I have this on my mind already,and everybody is waiting for this and it was Selina's birthday last Friday,I should do something for my Jiro's Lao Po.Hope you like this one....

And then I think J/H cause I have something for them already and then Calvin with Angela,I'm still thinking for them,cause I don't know much about Angela.But hopefully I can post something in between ........

I can't finish my story yet....I am still thinking....

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'd Rather by Luther Vandross

I thought sometime alone
Was what really needed
You said this time would hurt
More than it helps
But I couldn't see that
I thought it was the end of a beautiful story
And so i left the one I loved at home
To be alone,Oh wooh

And I tried and find it out
This one thing is true
That I'm nothing without you
I know better now
And I've had a change of heart

I'd rather have bad times with you
Than good times with someone else
I'd rather be beside you in a storm
Than safe and warm by myself
I'd rather have hard times together
Than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one
Who holds my heart ,Wooh,yeah

And then I met someone
And thought she could replace you
we get along just fine
But wasted time,because she was not you
We had a lot of fun
Though we knew we were faking
Love was not impressed with our connections built on lies
All lies
So I'm here cause I found
this one thing is true
That I'm nothing without you
I know better now
And I've had a change of heart

I'd rather have bad times with you
Than good times with some one else
I'd rather be beside you in a storm
Than safe and warm by myself
I'd rather have hard times together
Than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one who hold my heart
who holds my heart

I can't blame you
If you turn away from me
like I've done you
I can only prove the things
I say with this
Please be mine

I'd rather have bad times with you
Than good times with someone else
I'd rather be beside you in a storm
Than safe and warm by myself
I'd rather have hard times together
Than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart

I'd rather have the one who holds my heart {3x}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb4oOPhyV4

It was getting late and Selina has been waiting for Jiro to come home.It is almost midnight and he is still not home.The food on the table has been cold for quite sometime now,as Selina put them aside to put on the fridge.

Tears rolled as she keeps wiping them away ,blurring her vision.Things have not going the way they want it,the way they dreamed it would be.Everything seemed so wrong now.

For one thing that seems started as a happy tune is now ending with a sad note.It seems only yesterday,when they are so in love that being together is the most important thing.That they could not have enough of each other.She fell in love with him the moment she set her eyes on him,and so is he.They decided that living together will be the best for them without the benefits of marriage,despite her parents objections and her friends raised eyebrows.But she loves him.She was willing to brave the storm as long as he is by her side.

Everything seems fine the early times but now it seems nothing can go right.They have been fighting lately.Both of them with pressure on them selves,until Jiro has been avoiding their confrontation,by staying out most of the time.Staying with his friends,rather than staying with her.

She lay quietly in bed,tomorrow,she have to talk to him.She wiped her tears again.Tomorrow,she is going to settle this once and for all.How come it hurt so much,just thinking of it all.She still loves him so much...

It was past midnight when Jiro got home.Everything is quiet now,as he walked quietly in the bedroom.She must be sleeping now.He peeked at her face,and took a deep breathe,he longed to touch her,he longed to kiss her,but he knows,he will get a brushed off.She have been getting difficult lately,nagging him with little trivial things that irritate him,that end up with their little spats until it become a big thing.So he has been staying out,so as to avoid that thing happening again.He does not want to hurt her anymore.Maybe it is better this way.He missed her,God knows he missed her even though she is just beside him.

That morning,Jiro woke up,and found Selina dressed up with her luggage all ready to go.He was shocked,he does not know that it have came to this.The only thing he remembered are Selina's quiet sobs.He does not remember saying anything.Before he knew it she was gone.She was gone from his life.She never waited for his answer,as he stood there and found himself crying by himself.

Two months after,and he met her by chance in one of their friends party and she was with another guy.He was turning around and there she was right in front of him.

"Hello,Jiro.How are you?" Selina said as she tried a force smile in her face.

He smiled though bitterly.What do you say to the girl who broke your heart in million of pieces,and you just barely making it,and here she is again right on your face.

"I'm alright,I guess"Jiro answered"I can see you have moved on." and with that he turned his back.She does have to see the pain that she is causing her.

"Jiro can I talk to you?"Selina asked.

"There is nothing to talk about Selina."Jiro answered as he walked away.

Selina was left in tears.She just want to talk to him and even that he refused.She does not want to be any part of his life.He must have hate her.

They bumped with each other again ,in the mall.This time he was with a girl.He has been dating Jade for sometime now.He went with her in one of her shopping and Selina was there with her friends.She did not come forward to say hello but somehow,she can feel her eyes following him all those time until he have enough and and asked Jade to go home.

At home that night,Jiro was thinking of Selina.How come after all of this time that they are apart,his feeling for her never change.He still love her,loved her now more than ever.He missed her in her arms at night and he missed her kisses.He cannot fool himself anymore.....he still loves her.She will be the only woman for him,nobody else.

Selina lays in bed crying.Seeing him today,made her realized how much she really loves him.That she will never forget him. Jiro was the only one and will be the only one in her heart.But now it is too late,he have moved on and found another girl.She have lost him forever.

The next day,Selina found Jiro in their house.Her Mom called her as they gave meaningful glances at her before they left them.

"Selina ,can we talk,not here,can we go outside?"Jiro said.

"Sure,I have some things to talk to you too."Selina said.

They went out and he brought her to the beach where they have their first date.He can still remember it,when they have their first kiss,and when they told each other,that they love each other......and will love each other till the end of time.

"I know,we did not talk much before,we never said much"Jiro said."And it could have been easier if I have said what was on my mind and what was on my heart.But I have been too stubborn to admit anything to myself,that I have been at fault."

"No I have also my part on it.I nagged and nagged,until you can't breathe."Selina said."I should have never done that."

"I guess we were too young then,I wonder if we have grown up now?"Jiro said as he smiled at her.Selina smiled back.

"Time sure flies,before we were in a hurry to grow up,trying to act like all grown up and we never knew what we got us into."Selina said."We only knew then that we love each other then."

"How about now,what do you know now Selina?For I have my own discovery of myself."Jiro said as he stared at her.He longed to touch her hair,her face,her lips.

"I know now, what I have known before all along and that I still love you very much,it is not less but more."Selina said as she cried.

Jiro came to her and hugged her."Oh Selina,I love you too.I still love you very much,and I realized that you will be the only woman for me,nobody else."Jiro said.

"Oh Jiro,we have been such a fool to lose each other."Selina said."I thought I lose you forever."

"Me too,I thought you were gone of my life forever.Thank God,you have given me a second chance." Jiro said."This time we will going to do it right,this time I'll make sure that I will never lose you again."

"Oh Jiro,I really like that"Selina said

"To start it right,Selina,will you marry me?"Jiro asked.

"Oh Jiro,yes,yes,I will marry you."Selina said,as Jiro gave her a ring and he slid the ring in her finger and kissed her hand.

"You have a ring!A ring already."Selina said.

"I have that before,before you walked away,I was just waiting for the right time."Jiro admitted.

"And you never told me about this?"Selina said."That is why you are late in getting home all those time,I am such a fool.Oh I am so sorry for nagging you."

"Uhmm Lady you are forgiven,I just want you in my arms again.I missed you so much."Jiro said as he hold her in his arms tightly like he never want to let her go.

"I missed you too."Selina said as they kissed each other,For them nothing matters,just the two of them matters.

Jiro and Selina stood tall as they kissed.Only Jiro and Selina exist.

Jiro and Selina together...to love and to hold forever.