Fixing A Broken Heart {Chunella}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music
Fan Fiction

 

I was about to write a Jiro/Hebe story,but 501st Exile ,this is for you....and to all Chunella fans who happen to pass by....

Hope you like it...Did you know that Chun was the reason why I got hook in Fahrenheit?When I saw him in you tube last year during Romantic Princess time,I said whoa...that guy is cute, so I watched him and searched and searched anything about him......his family ..his life and eventually end up in Fahrenheit.....I thought all of them are cute and hot...but I am loving Chun then and then my attention went to Arron cause he is very talented and he is just too perfect and he is the main singer.We always love the lead singer anyway ....and before I knew I was reading anything about Jiro and got stuck with him for a year now....But I still love the four of them...
---------------------------------------------------------------

Fixing A Broken Heart

There was nothing to say
The day she left
Just filled a suitcase full of regrets
I hailed a taxi in the rain
Looking for some place to ease the pain
Then like an answered prayer
I turned around and found you there
You really know to start
Fixing a broken heart
You really know what to do
your emotional tool can cure any fool
Whose dreams have fallen apart
Fixing a broken heart
Now I don't understand
What I'm going through
Must be a plan that lead me to you
Because the hurt just disappears
In every moment that you are near
Just like an answered
You made the loneliness easy to bear
You really know to start
Fixing a broken heart
You really know what to do
Your emotional tool can cure any fool
Whose dreams have fallen apart
Fixing a broken heart
Soon the rain will stop falling baby
And I'll forget the past
Cause here we are at last
You really know where to start
Fixing a broken heart
You really know what to do
Your emotional tools can cure any fool
Whose dreams have fallen apart
Fixing a broken heart.

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKly8Q72RqU

The sound of the doorbell woke up Ella in her sleep,she did not know she was already dozing in the chair with her computer on.She was tired, and she was just basically waiting for her room mate who forgot her keys.But she does not want to get to bed ,because once she hit the bed,she knows she will be sleeping like a log,and no sound no matter how loud it is, can wake her up.

It must be Charlene,thank goodness,she is earlier than she thought.It is only seven o clock and she is already dog tired.She went to open the door without even checking the peep hole,and she was so surprised to see a man standing there.But it is not only a man,a very handsome man and tall like one of the prince ,who came to their apartment to look for his princess.Ella just stood there ,staring at him.

The gentleman was surprised too ,as he stared at her and then smiled.Somehow he did not get the expected response from the girl in front of him.

"Excuse me,Good evening,I was wondering if I am in the right place,I am looking for Charlene,is she here?"he asked.

"Oh I am sorry,I did not mean to stare,I was not expecting you,I thought it was Charlene already."Ella answered."Yes this is her place,but she is not here,if you want to wait..."

"Yes,can I?"the guy said."My name is Chun,I am Charlene's boyfriend,and you are..."

"Ella."as she extend her hand to him."I am Charlene's room mate."

"Oh you must be the new room mate then."Chun said."She told me about it."

"Yeah,but not quite new."as Ella gave her a grin."Come on in " as she lead him in the receiving room.She let him seat in the sofa and the TV.Well he is here,he can open the door for her and then I can sleep,Ella thought.

"If you don't mind,I have to do something inside,I am finishing up my paper."Ella said.

"Sure,don't worry about me"Chun said as he flipped the channel for the news.

Ella went inside and lay in bed and did not know what happen next for she went to sleep like a lightning.When Ella woke up again it was already morning.

She saw Charlene the next day fuming,as she walked back and forth in the kitchen.She looked at her like crazy...her face flushed with anger.

"Ella,how come you did not give me a warning that Chun is here?"Charlene said."It is a good thing that Kevin was parking the car ,so they did not meet."

"Oh,I thought you were in a class,I did not know you were with Kevin."Ella said."And I thought Chun was your boyfriend ,so what the heck are you doing with Kevin?"

"Oh our relationship is complicated,you would not understand."Charlene said,trying to dismiss the issue.

"I hope you are not fooling around."Ella said.'Chun seems to be a nice guy and what more can you ask, he is very handsome and cute."

"Yeah,but very boring,he is too nice,that is the problem."Charlene said."I am young,I want to enjoy life,anyway I plan to marry him in the end,after I have my fun." as she left.Ella was left in shock.

A week after,Chun came again and Charlene is out again with Kevin.Ella felt sorry for him,but how can you tell somebody,"hey excused me your girlfriend is fooling around." she can't say that,and Charlene is her room mate.She cannot say that,no matter how cute he is.

"Is Charlene expecting you today?"Ella asked."Cause I think she have a project to finished and she might come home late."

"Yeah,I told her that I am coming over."Chun said."She must have forgotten.I guess I have to go,just tell her that I came."

"Sure,I 'll let her know."Ella said. As he turned his back to leave,but came back,Ella wondered.

"I am just wondering ,did you have dinner yet?I thought of having dinner with Charlene but since she was not here can you be kind enough to go with me.I hate eating alone."Chun said.

"Me,actually,I haven't eaten yet,but...I was thinking of skipping ,to diet a little bit" Ella said

"Come on have pity to the poor me."Chun said as he make a puppy face.Ella broke into laughter and Chun joined her in laughter."I promise ,we will eat only healthy food and it is also bad to skip meal,it will slow your metabolism. Piease go with me."

"Alright,I'll go with you."Ella said."Just wait for me and I'll change."

"Nobody will get mad if you go out with me?"Chun asked.

"I guess none."Ella said.Somehow the reply on Chun's last question lighten up Chun's mood for the night.

They ate at a nice restaurant and end up walking around in the square...They saw an arcade and they went and played games and shoot hoops.They have fun together.Chun liked Ella's easy laughter and genuine interest in him and in people in general.She was very friendly to every people she met.She must have a good heart,Chun thought.And the more he looked at her,the more she find her attractive,and before he knew it he has been staring at her.

Ella noticed it too,and Ella blushed,when she learned that he was staring at her.She could not understand the attraction to this man.somehow,she could not say no to him and somehow it breaks her heart that Charlene is taking him as a fool.He does not deserved to be treated as such.He is too good of a man,Ella thought.If only she can change his heart....if only she was the one in there....

"Thank you I did have a good time and thank you for dinner."Ella said.

"Thank you for your company,I have fun"Chun said as he continued to stare at her."Good night Ella"

"Good night Chun and sweet dreams"the last word is more like a whisper..as she close the door.

A day after Chun came back and this time around, Charlene is home.Charlene was expecting him and Chun was the one surprised that Charlene is home.Ella left them to themselves and decided to stay in her room all those time.She only came out when she was sure that Chun was gone .Somehow she missed his smiles and his shy glances.

Chun did not show up until after a week,and Charlene was out of town.She have to go somewhere,Ella did not ask,but she just let her know when she is expected back.

"Oh I am sorry,Charlene is gone for the weekend."Ella said."I thought she told you.Do you talk?"

"Yeah,but I might have missed it."Chun said."Is it alright if I hang out for a while?"

"Is there a problem?"Ella asked."You looked I don't know..sort of depressed."

"Not really,just lonely,I guess."Chun said."I missed my family and there is nobody to hang out in the dorm,All of them are gone for the weekend,and I don't want to impose myself when they visit their family."

"I see,"Ella said.

"How about you?You are here by yourself and you are not lonely,you still looked happy."Chun said.

"When you are use to being alone and lonely,it does not matter anymore."Ella said."I am used to be alone.I am just laughing in the outside and crying in the inside."as she laughed.

"Are you hungry?"Ella said."I can fix something for you."

"Yeah I am hungry but why don't we just go out."Chun said.

"No this time I am cooking."Ella said."But I can't promise you it will be that good."

"How about if I cook."Chun said."I can cook a good chicken and rice dish"

"Really,wow,Now I can eat a good home cooked meal."Ella said."I will be your assistant ,just tell me what to do."

They cooked together and they have fun just cooking and playing around in the kitchen.They end up cooking too much and eating too much.

"Oh I should never have eaten the last piece."Ella said."Now I can't even breathe.But it was good,the best meal I have for a while."

"Me too,I have never enjoyed my meal until now."Chun said."I guess it has to be with the right company.I should take you with me,every dinner time"

They were sitting in the sofa just watching TV.And they were like old married couple after dinner.

"Why don't we walk around the block,to help out our body digest the food that we just have."Chun said."Come on lazy bone,you got to be moving around."

"Alright,alright,let me just put on my sneaker."Ella said.

It was dark when they stepped out.There was no moon in sight but only mutes sparkles of the distant stars decorated the skies.Ella felt the chills and Chun notice it as he put his hoodie jacket on her shoulder.

"Now you are going to be cold."Ella said."I think we should go back."

"No I am a man and man don't get cold,I am the superman in the group."Chun said laughing.

"And who are them,?" Ella said.

"My brothers,we are four of them,all of us good looking." as he have a laughed."But I am the best looking, ha..ha..ha.. I know they will never agree."

"You must have missed them a lot."Ella said."I missed my sisters too.I have two."

"I never knew living alone can be that hard."Chun said."They don't want me to attend school here but I insisted because Charlene is going to be here.But I seldom see her now."

"So, do you regret coming over here?"Ella asked.

"I did before,but now, not anymore."Chun said."I almost thought of going back,but then I changed my mind."

"You must have loved Charlene that much to leave your family and be with her."Ella said.

"That was I thought,but everything changes now,now I have clarity of the whole thing.I just realized that Charlene does not love me.I broke up with her the last time I came here."Chun said.

"But you came today for her?" Ella said."Does it mean you want her back?"Suddenly Ella's heart is racing.She does not know what Chun is trying to say and it is making her nervous.

"No,I know she is not going to be here today."Chun said."I came back for her room mate who happens to put my heart in order."

Ella stopped walking and unable to say a word.She felt Chun's hand in her hand"Ella,I came back for you,when we had dinner today,and as I looked at you ,I realized that you are the girl that I want to spend my whole life with.Let us take it one day at a time,and then from there I know that you are the girl that will make me happy."

"You really mean that Chun?" as Ella looked at this dashing man in front of her.And Chun took her in his arms as he finally found the girl of his life....the woman of his dreams as he kissed her.....