Afraid For Love To Fade Before It Can Come True

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

Fan Fiction

Oh I have not written in here for a very long time.I'm sort of miss this..For a while I have been busy and yes lost my inspiration and drive to write ...

But now I am back...it is hard to write if you are not into it..But I guess the itch is back and I feel like writing today.

My story today is DongLin,I have been watching ToGetHer aka Superstar Express and I am so into Mars and Momo thing,so I am writing this one for now.

Jiro I don't know,I have been a fan of him for almost two years now,somehow,I have a feeling that he have a thing for Rainie,maybe a friendship or more and Rainie ,I don't know her enough,but she have been very good to Jiro.She treated him nice,even defended him from the press.But I don't think there is more than friendship...is friendship a kin for love?I think Jiro is halfway there...no...no..

I still think that Selina is the best girl for Jiro,I don't know she have the maturity and all the qualities that Jiro would like for a girlfriend and they were pretty close.And there are things that although they are apart and does not have a project now,there are things that I could linked them together.I just wished that there team up will push through.If Jiro have to do a project or drama this year,I hope it is with Selina,for I feel they are soulmate...and they do really belonged together....

------------------------------------------------------------

Afraid For Love To Fade by Jose Mari Chan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXBtMKeqcXg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McZwjbKxuKE

My head is in a jam
Can't take you off my mind
From the time we met
I've been beset with thoughts of you
And the more that I ignore this feeling
The more that I found myself believing
That I just have to see you again

Refrain
I can't let you pass me by
I just can't let you go
But I know that I much too shy to let you know
Afraid that I might say the wrong words and displease you
Afraid for love to fade before it can come true

Like a child again
I'm at a loss for words
How does one define a crush combined with longing
Longing to posses you oh so dearly
I'm obsessed by you completely
I'll go mad if I can't have you

Repeat Refrain

I can't let you pass me by
I just can't let you go
Let me say the things and say the words to let you know
I would rather say the awkward words than lose you
Afraid for love to fade
Before it can come true.

It was already early in the morning and Jiro still awake and unable to sleep.He put on his favorite music,with the headphone on his head,he still tossed and turned.Sleep eludes him,he have just wrapped up his latest drama with Rainie and he is off to Hongkong for the concert the next day.Although his knee has been bothering him,there are more things that bothered him the most,after days of being with her,it suddenly hit him that he won't be seeing her again until promo starts next year.The realization brought forth his emotions that he have put aside ,to full fill his obligations and schedules.Just when they started getting closer and really getting to know each other,and then they have to be apart.

Her face lingers on his thoughts,her smiles and her laughter will echoes in his heart.He will definitely miss her.It is the role that they are playing molding into their real life and emotions or is it something more.He is no longer Mars now but Jiro,how come he still have this feeling for Rainie.Is she the one that he has been waiting for?Does she have any feeling for him at all?Can they be more than friends when the world that they move in is so complicated and chaotic.

He can't have feelings for her,nor he can not have any relationship for a while.Such a cruel world of the entertainment world.He just have to put aside what ever his feeling for her now.Theirs is the one that can never be,as he closed his eyes.

Rainie sat on the lounge chair as she tried to read her book.The image of Jiro played in her mind.The drama is over now.They have fun being with each other and filming together.The laughter,the banter of jokes,and the simple exchange of words and ideas was still in her mind.She wondered what is he doing now.He is schedule to travel for he have a concert with his band in HongKong,She will miss his goofy smiles and his jokes.Funny how, just when you are just starting to get to know each other,and then you have to say goodbye.She won't be seeing him until their promo for their drama,and that is until next year.She herself have engagements and commercials to film.She will be very busy for the rest of the year.She puts the thought of him aside and tried to concentrate on the book that she is reading.

The concert have been successful and everything have been received warmly by the fans.The trip back home was uneventful.It sure nice to be back home.The thoughts of Rainie came to his mind.There was a call slip to film the opening video for the drama next week.It will be nice to see her again.It will be nice to see the whole crew again.He wondered how is she doing ,she must be too busy just like him to even think of him.

Rainie got the call slip from the filming.It will be nice to see him again.She surely miss him,it has been a while since they have been together.She was quite confused of how to place her feelings for him.But then,she can't have feelings for him,both of them knew that,as she shook her head to shake away her thoughts of him.

Rainie have been hurt before and now she is so wary and afraid to be hurt again.She is now too careful to have any person come into her life.And Jiro have been to nice and too much of a gentleman,he can't possibly hurt her knowingly.But the career that they have,relationship doesn't flourish in this side of the world especially if both of them are a celebrity...

The drama has been shown with mixed reviews.Jiro has been proud of their work,and furthermore it is a labor of their love.Being with Rainie these last few weeks with the promotions,made him realized his feelings for her.But how can he tell her his feelings when just being with her is just next to impossible.He missed her now more than ever,he wondered if she ever thought of him and even missed him just like he is feeling now.He have never been this close before to any of his colleague and now that they are apart made him realized more that he have fallen for her.But how can he tell her about his own real true feelings.She may never believe him,but he just got to tell her.

Being with Jiro these last few weeks,made Rainie confused with her real true feelings for him.She knew she felt something for him,but she was afraid and a relationship with him will be next to impossible.Everytime she looked at him,there was this something that she cannot explain but she was afraid of what will be the outcome of all of this.

Jiro was restless,he just need to tell her and talk to her.He called her,he was scared when he heard her voice in the other end.

"Rainie,this is Jiro I was wondering what your schedule for today." he asked.

"Uhm,I have nothing scheduled for today.Why,are you asking me out?" as she laughed.

"Yeah,I was just thinking if we can meet today." he said.

"Uhmm sure,but where and how? The paparazzi has been tailgaiting you and me for the past months.I am sure it will be a news once we got caught being together." Rainie said.

"I know,but I have something to tell you." Jiro said."Where are you now?"

"At home.I don't think you can even come here." Rainie said.
How about if I meet you at a restaurant I will bring Linda and then bring a friend with you too.and then we will go from there."

"Alright I'll see you then." Jiro said."Let us say in an hour."

"Alright in an hour." as Rainie put down the phone.

They met in an hour in a restaurant and then sneaked out at the back door ,leaving their cover up friends behind and drove in his friends car.They both laughed at their own creativity.

"I never knew that just to see you ,will entail a lot of things.I miss you Rainie.It will be a lot easier if we are just filming together." Jiro said.

"Yeah I know,but it is a lot of fun.I miss your company." Rainie said as she smiled at him.

Jiro stopped the car on the hill overlooking the city.The famous Taipei 101 building stood prominent from all the other buildings.The stars somehow shone brightly tonight.

"Taipei sure look good at night from a distance." Jiro said.

"Yes it is .It is a pity we don't really have the time to enjoy this beautiful sight.Time sure fly away.before we knew both of us will be old and gray." as she laughed at her own thinking.

Jiro smiled at looked at her."It will be quite sometime before you will be old and gray,and I am sure you will still be beautiful as ever."

"You don't look bad your self.A lot of your fans is crazy with you." Rainie said.

"Rainie I have something to tell you,I don't know where this one will lead but I just have to let you know,Rainie I think I like you,Cheng Lin Wo Ai Ni." Jiro said staring at her.

Rainie stared back at him,surprised at his own confession."I don't know what to say." Rainie said."You took me by surprise,I don't even know what I feel.I have been hurt before.I knew I miss you when you are not around and that you are someone special for me.I don't even think that a relationship between us is possible,knowing our circumstances.We can't even see each other as friends ,how much more if we are in a relationship." Rainie said.

"I know what you mean.But it is getting hard for me keeping all my feelings for you inside.I just have to tell you." Jiro said,disappointed at her response.

"Jiro you know me,I am not the romantic type,I am more practical and realistic than anything else."Rainie said seeing the disappointment in his face.Somehow,she can't stand the hurt look in him.It breaks her own heart seeing him like this.

"I do understand ,you don't have to worry about me." Jiro said as he forced a smile.

"You want to know the truth of what I truly feel about you?" Rainie asked.Should she let her guard down?Should he let this man come into her heart?She stared at him and look for the answer in his eyes and in his heart.

"Dadong,I have this feeling for you but I am so afraid to be hurt again.I think I love you too.I know you cannot promise me that you will never hurt me,but somehow I trust you with my heart that you will take care of it."as a tear fell.

Jiro came to her and wiped her tears and hugged her."I love You Yang Cheng Lin,yes I will treasure your heart." as he kissed her on the lips.This time their kiss is real,as real as the feelings they have for each other....Dadong and Cheng Lin Together forever....