Open Your Eyes To Love {Arrolina}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Fan Fiction

I know,I should have been updating my other stories,but it is obvious,I love writing here more.Although I got more comments on my other stories.I don't know what is the thrill,perhaps the challenge of creations and the limitations it present,and maybe,because it is more of me than anything else.

Fahrenheit will be resting after their concert.They really need it real bad,but I would really miss them ,if they go out for a long time.I don't know where will I get my Jiro fixing everyday.I wonder,if he still have to go for surgery,hence the long rest.Chun is still injured and limping on their filming this week.Arron can concentrate on his studies,and Calvin can gain a little bit weight and rest his eyes and maybe find a girl friend too.Jiro definitely need a long rest,to heal his knees,and fix those dark circles in his eyes.And Chun's heel will heal and he will be able to spend more time with his family.

I saw the clips of their CF of Mengniu in China.Seeing Jiro and Selina together fired my love for them once again,{and Hebe}Waah Jiro is in between Selina and Hebe.But it is quite obvious who Jiro is interacting more,and whose side,he doesn't want to leave...it is his Lao Po Selina.

Anyway,my first Selina story is with Arron.Arron and Selina is quite close...Arron is with Selina's side when she is cutting her cake on her birthday.I wonder,if the thought of pushing his brother away from Selina came to Jiro's mind..ha..ha..ha.that will be funny.I wonder how come that Arron is always in a way between Jiro and Selina,and Ella between Arron and Hebe,ah what a brotherhood and sisterhood they got.

Open Your Eyes To Love by LMNT

You been searching the world to find true love
Looking in all the wrong places
When all of the time,you've been blind to love
As plain as the nose on you face is

Chorus
It's here,it's now
Open your eyes and see it
Right here,right now
Open your eyes to love

You've been down on yourself thinking some things are wrong
Wondering why love has never found you
Don't you know,it's been right here all along
If only you'd look around you

It's here,it's now
Open your eyes and see it
Right here,right now
Open your eyes to love

Love has been right by your side,oh,so close that you couldn't see
If love could speak ,it would shout to the sky
I've always been here,I always will be

I'm here,I'm now
Open your eyes and see
Right here,right now
Open your eyes to love

Open your eyes
Open your mind to love
Open your heart to love

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7iJA79gFSKE

Arron turned around as the sound on her cellphone came.That can wait,he thought,sleep is more important now,than anybody's call.But the sound keeps on going,as the music of his ring tone echoed over and over again across the room.He tried to for his phone,when he cannot stand the sound of it and turned it off,without looking whoever is calling him ,as he went back to sleep.

A few more minutes,and it is their doorbell ringing.And it is just unfortunate,that there is nobody home but him.The doorbell keeps on ringing,until,he can't stand it no more and as he got up and put on a shirt to answer the door.Still with his eyes half close when he open the door and it is Selina.

"Don't you know,that if nobody answer the doorbell,it means that the person is sleeping and doesn't wanna be bother." Arron said.

"Arron,that is why I am ringing it,because I want you to wake up alright.I know,you are by yourself today.I saw Auntie left earlier." Selina said."Come on wash up and dress up,you are going with me."

"And where are you dragging me along this time?" Arron asked."I don't want to go.I am tired,I just want to sleep."

"Ummp,come on you got to help me out here.Don't I always help you when you are in trouble?" Selina said pouting.

"What is this,is this payback time.And I thought you helped me out, through the goodness of your heart." Arron said.

"Yeah,but I really need you now.Come on Arron,this might be the last time.He might be ,my Mr.Right." Selina said,all excited now.

"So,if he is Mr Right,why do you still need me to go with you?" Arron said ,annoyance is in his voice.

"Well this is our first date together and I might need a back up,just in case,he turned out to be Mr Wrong." Selina said."You need to protect your friend here.What if he do bad things to me,it will be on your conscience."

"And ,how did I get involve,you are the one who set up a date with this dude,and if something bad,you gonna blame it on me?" Arron said.

"Come on,Arron,I have to meet him in an hour,and I am still not dressed.Get ready now,and then pick me up in the house,alright?" Selina said.

"Alright,alright but you have to feed me after this,I am getting hungry." Arron said.

"Alright,whatever you want.I have to go home to get ready.Come on take a shower now and I'll see you in half an hour." Selina said.

"As if you gonna be ready in half hour,knowing you ,it will probably take hours." as Arron went to his room to shower.

In an hour,Arron is in Selina's house and Selina have not come down yet.Arron shook his head.She is the one in a hurry and she is not even ready yet.He walked back and forth waiting for her,as he think about them.

Selina is their neighbor.They grew up together,Selina being five years older than Arron,she step up as his older sister.She is the sister,he never have,and he is the brother she never have.They were always together.Arron being the tag along brother to Selina.

Now,Selina have graduated from college and she started getting nervous,because until now,she have never find her Mr Right.All the guys that she met,seems like there is always wrong with them.And now she has turned 27 and she promised herself,she is getting married at the age of 28.

Arron is still in college and will be graduating this year.His last relationship went to kaput when he learned that she is just milking him for some cash and some entertainment.He was never interested in any girl after that....if only she can find someone ....someone like Selina then maybe...but him and Selina can never be...she only sees him as a younger brother..that's all.

Arron's thought came back to present when he looked up and there was Selina,all dolled up with make up in her nice dress,a little more revealing than she usually wear,as Arron let out a sigh and deep breath at the sight of her.

"So are you ready? Let us go." Arron said.He doesn't know why his heart started beating so fast.He can't be falling for her?He knew,he always have affection for Selina but an attraction,he does not even know when did ever started...

"Alright the plan,He and me are going to watch a movie,and just be around and wait for my call." Selina said.

"Why,does it mean I am not going to the movie with you?" Arron asked.

"No,you will ruin everything.Just stay around and wait for my call,that's all.It is not that hard is it?" Selina said.

"Alright.So I will be invisible to you and him." Arron said.

They separated from each other when they hit the theater in the mall.Arron can only see them from a distance,as a tall guy with a broad shoulder with a beautiful smiles too her hands as he lead Selina inside.Somehow watching them together,Arron felt a twinge of pain on his heart,as he watched them disappear inside.

Arron walk and looked and still no call from Selina.The movie is over as one by one left the Theater ,Until finally Selina came out with the guy with a smile on her face.

She went with him in his car,as Arron followed with his car closely.He followed them to a classy restaurant.Since Arron is not dressed and he doesn't have any cash,he have to contend himself outside.After almost like forever,Selina and the guy emerged as he drove her home and Arron followed.
Arron watched them,as Selina bid goodbye to her date,as her date kissed her hand and left.

When he was gone,Arron went down from his car.

Selina is smiling and beaming with happiness."Oh Arron,I think I found my Mr Right.Thank you.He is so sweet and did you see him,he is so hot and so muscular and so tall and strong.I think I found the guy that I am going to marry."Selina said"And I am right on the target.I am so proud of myself."

"Yeah right,now I am hungry.You have to feed me now.You went to the restaurant and you never thought about me outside." Arron said."Good thing this will be the last time that I am doing this for you.Now,come on ,we have to eat out."

"Alright.Come on I'll treat you to Mcdonald's" Selina said.

"No,can do,I want something nice..." Arron said.

"Alright,alright.Uhmmp you are so hard to please nowadays." Selina said. as they left...

A week passed by and Arron have not heard and seen Selina.She must be busy with her new guy,Arron thought.In as much as he wants to see and hear from Selina,he stopped himself for there is a feeling that he could not understand.He feels that it is not right to be feeling this way to her.

Two weeks passed and Arron was walking out in the mall,when he met Selina and his new guy.Selina with a smile introduce him to her new boyfriend.And his name is Jiro.There was something when he looked in his eyes.A guy knew if a guy is hiding something,and Arron knew it the moment they met.

Two days after,Selina is on the door again crying as Arron looked at her in tears.Arron took her in his arms and this time,he is sure of his feelings for her.How come he never knew it before...

"Oh Arron,it is Jiro." Selina said."He is...gay" as she continued crying.

"I know ,I know,so he finally told you." he said.

"You knew? You knew it all along." Selina said."How come you never told.I almost marry the guy."

" Duh You just dated for two weeks.And you want to marry him already." Arron said.

"Alright,not really,something is not right somewhere." Selina said.

"Of course,because he is gay." Arron said.

"No ,it more than that,something doesn't feel right." Selina said."Even the way he touched.We don't click."

"Because he is not the right guy for you." Arron said"You always got carried away with good looks and built."

"Yeah,but he looked so manly and so hot and so tall.How can he be gay?" Selina said.

"So hopefully,you'll stop this dating game.Why don't you just wait for Mr Right to come looking for you." Arron said.
"Instead of you looking for him.Who knows,he might be just around the corner or better yet,maybe your Mr Right is just right in front of you."

Selina looked at him with a puzzled look."What do you mean?"

"Selina,I know you never looked at me ,as more than anything else but a brother.But something happened along the way,suddenly I have this feeling for you,that I knew never existed before.Selina I think I am in love with you." Arron said.

"You in love with me? How could it be?Maybe you got it all wrong.You can't be in love with me.There is no way,you can be in love with me." Selina said in disbelief

"I know,it is also so weird for me.But I love you that is the truth.I can understand your feelings now,but I hope you think it over,if there is any chance of my feeling for you,any chance that you can love me back." Arron said.

"I am sorry Arron.This is... I don't know what to say..." Selina said "I am really sorry " as she left him standing and Arron can only stare at her back.

A month after,and Arron have not heard and seen Selina.It seems she have been avoiding him,and it hurts him,knowing that he have also lost their friendship in the process.But he knew,he cannot hide his feeling for her.He was just glad that it is in the open now.But then it still hurts to know that your feeling is not reciprocated by the woman that you love.

One evening as Arron was at home and then the doorbell rang and it is Selina as he let her in.There was no smiles on her face.She was quiet,too quiet for Arron,and that made him very nervous.

"Do you need something?" Arron asked."I am sorry,I don't think I can come with you anymore on your dates.I might do something,that I am not supposed to do."

"Arron,I thought about the things that you told me the last time,and thinking it all,I just realized,how I missed you and how much I want you beside me.I don't know if this is love but I know,I can't stand being apart from you anymore." Selina said.

"I missed you too Selina,you just don't know how much I tried to stop myself from seeing you.I don't want to pressure you or anything.I just knew I love you." Arron said.

"Oh Arron I missed you so much." as they hugged each other."I never knew that my Mr Right is you."Selina said,as they looked at each other and kissed...This time Selina knew that her Mr Right is right by her side and will be as always...