Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore {Calbe}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

\

 

Fan Fiction

I have written this story for almost a week now,but somehow,I really don't have the time to post this.And I did not know that the story will be this long.So I might do it in 2 parts.

This time it is a Calvin and Hebe fan fic{This is for you Helen,and Kris and all of Calvin Lovers out there}.And since I did Hebe with Jiro and Arron,and now with Calvin,I decided to do a Chun and Hebe too.I have written it already,though unfinished,but it seems ,it is going to be a long one too.

And next,I'll do Ella with all the Fahrenheit Guys,since I think a couple of people has been asking me to do an Arron and Ella story.And I guess I have to update my other stories..

Oh and Jiro baring in his latest MV...what a sight....but then it is so hard to watch the video,Jiro being with a girl.It was such a heartache,if before I can watch their MV over and over again,this time,it is heart breaking to watch it even once.But damn...Jiro looked so hot there..

---------------------------------------------------------------

I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore by Reo Speedwagon

I can't fight this feeling any longer
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow
What started out as a friendship has grown stronger
I only wish I had the strength to let it show

I tell myself that I can't hold out forever
I say there is no reason for my fear
Cause I feel so secure when were together
You gave my life direction
You make everything so clear

Refrain
And even as I wander
I'm keeping you in sight
You're the candle in the window
On a cold dark winter's night
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might
And I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
It's time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars forever
Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
And if I have to crawl upon the floor
Come crashing through your door
Baby I can't fight this feeling anymore

My life has been a whirlwind since I saw you
I've been running in circles in my mind
And it always seem that I'm following you girl
Cause you take me to the places that alone I'd never find

Repeat Refrain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd4j1VYE

It was an early Friday night as Calvin walked out from his office building.He have to finish up his work today,so he does not have to think about it during the weekend.He buttoned up his trench coat,and put on his hat.It sure looked chilly outside ,as the snow starts to pour in.

He decided to pass be the bar and restaurant,by the corner,to take out the chill from his bone.He went in and sat on one of the stool.He signaled the bartender for a drink.He took the drink in a couple of gulp,and then paid his tab.

As he was leaving,he bumped into somebody,someone familiar,and a face he have never seen for quite sometime,as he looked at his face,and as they looked at each other.Smiles and laughters erupted between the two,as they recognized each other.

"Oh Calvin,I have not see you for a while.How are you Bro?" Jiro said as he patted his shoulder in greetings.

"Jiro,what's up Man?" Calvin said."This is great,I have not seen you,since we graduated." as he looked at him and then to the girl holding his arms.

"And Selina,this is Calvin, my college buddy,Calvin,Selina" as Jiro said in introduction between the two.

Calvin looked at the girl's face,and then nodded his head in greeting,and then looked back at Jiro,with a question in his eyes.

Jiro shook his head and smiled."I know what you are thinking,but to answer you question,Hebe and I broke up,after graduation,so before you make any assumptions." Jiro said.

Calvin smiled."I was just wondering,but then it has been a while.I have to leave the two of you,I am on my way home." Calvin said."We should get together again,one of these days,just like old times."

"Yeah,definitely,I like that,I'll give you a call." Jiro said,and with that Calvin left.

As Calvin was walking back home,he started thinking of Hebe.Hebe,the only girl,he ever loved.It feels like he have known her forever..He first liked her,when they were in high school.He have a huge crush on her.He was so young,and he does not have any confidence in himself back then.When he gathered enough courage to tell it to her,she was already going out with Arron.Arron was Hebe's first love,and soon enough,they become high school sweetheart.And then ,they outgrew each other.And then,Arron have to leave to study abroad for college.

And then college days,Hebe and Calvin become friends,really close friends,and the feeling that he have for her grew and becomes big like love.The crush becomes a full blown love..As he was contemplating of confessing to her his feelings,Jiro came to her life,and they fell in love big time.They eventually become friends,Hebe,Jiro,Chun and Ella and him.And he have to love Hebe from a distance.

Jiro and Hebe was so in love with each other.They were young,impatient and reckless.They were always so passionate,caring and loving to each other.Calvin can only close his eyes,every time,they show public display of their affection,kissing,hugging each other in front of him.

Then,they graduated,and have their own seperate lives.He always thought that Jiro and Hebe will end up together.It seems they always belong together,they are always into each other.Something must have happened along the way.He wondered,what Hebe's feeling right now.Did she also moved on like Jiro?Is she with somebody new?He hoped,she is still free and available...and then maybe this time around,he will be the lucky one...

He have to see her.He needs to see her.And the reunion might be the answer.It might be enough reason to see her again.The reunion will bring them back together again.He hurried home,the sooner the better ...

After endless phone calls,to and from everybody,they finally set up the date and the place.A weekend together,in Calvin's family vacation home in the mountains of Poconos.They can catch up what is the latest,they can ski,they can play ,have fun and play games together,just like old times,just like when they are in college.

Fan Fiction

Saturday morning and Calvin was the first one to arrive ,in order to set up their accommodation in their vacation house.The house stood in the edge of the hill ,over looking the trees and the slopes.You can see the mountains all covered with snow,as white and pure like a white cotton candy.

Chun and Ella came by noontime,as they shared lunch together.They were happy to see each other.Both Ella and Chun always stays close together,Calvin wondered if their relationship have moved on to the next level.They seem to care and love each other very much.

Hebe came in the afternoon,all alone.Calvin was the first one to see her.Hebe stood there in front the door,looking as lovely as ever.She is still the Hebe ,the girl that he loves.She looked happy and lively.She is excited and happy to see each one of them,after all this time.No signs of loneliness in her eyes,as they kissed and hugged each other.

"Oh Hebe,I missed you.I have not seen you after graduation." Calvin said.

"Yes,and you don't even call me to say hello,what kind of friend you are." Hebe said,as she pouts."And I thought,you are my best friend."

"Well,I don't want to be in a way,between the two lovebirds." Calvin said "I don't want to be in a way between Jiro and you." Hebe stopped for a while at the mention of Jiro's name.

"Since when did you become in a way,we were always together in college,and it did not bother you before.You must have found someone to spend your time with." Hebe teases."But for your information,Jiro and I broke up already, I am a free woman now." as she laughed.

"Oh I missed those days." Ella said wishfully,as Chun looked on at Ella and frown.

"Too bad,you can't back down now,for I won't let you." Chun said."You are committed to me,so don't even think about it."

Ella looked at him sharply and pouts."As if I can forget about.I wonder if Jiro is coming too?" Ella asked.

"Yes,he is coming,he told me." Hebe said.

"I thought you two broke up?" Ella asked.

"But that doesn't mean,we can't be friends." Hebe said"We still talk once in a while,and he is going to bring Selina too."

"Are you alright with this?" Calvin asked sounding worried.

"Of course,both of us moved on,and you know who else is coming,Arron." Hebe said gleefully."He's back for good.Oh my what a get together,my two past are here.I wonder who will be my future?" She added wishfully,"This time ,I will make it sure that it is for a lifetime."

Calvin stared at Hebe,somehow,he felt the lump on his throat,and was unable to say something.he wished,he will be her future,that will last a lifetime.....Hebe looked at him and she felt,he is saying something to her.

In the afternoon,Jiro came with Selina,as he introduced her to everybody,including Hebe.They smiled at each other,no trace of bitterness and jealousy exist between the two.Jiro greeted Hebe warmly,as he took her in his arms,just like a long lost friend.

After that,everybody get settled in their rooms.And as Calvin was getting out of his room,he saw Jiro and Hebe talking to each other,like something serious,as they looked at each other eyes.And then they smiled at each other,as Jiro put his arms around Hebe.Somehow,it did not bother him before,but this time he felt jealous and it stung his heart,as he looked away.

Selina also came out of the room and saw that Jiro's arms is around Hebe.She smiled but her eyes are sharp.Jiro and Hebe walked to them,still Jiro's arms around Hebe.They must have felt so comfortable with each other,Calvin thought. Sometimes old habits are hard to break,he thought.

Before dinner,Arron arrived with a new girl in tow,Rainie. Everybody greeted him and his friend,and welcome both of them in the group warmly.Arron and Hebe greeted each other with a little shyness at first,probably thinking their youthful past.

They shared dinner with much laughter and a lot of stories to tell.Jiro and Chun cooked,while Selina,Ella and Hebe help.Calvin and Arron did the drinks,while Rainie helped out with the garnishing.They drink,tell a stories,joke around,until,they have their fill of food,drinks and laughter.

By nighttime Chun and Ella have their own quiet moment together,as they went to the veranda ,to look at the sky, and the view.Jiro and Selina and Arron and Rainie ventured outside the house.Arron and Rainie playing in the snow,having snowballs fight,and Jiro and Selina are taking a walk together.

Calvin and Hebe were the only one left in the house.Calvin was watching TV when Hebe joined him in the sofa,as she put her head on his shoulder.

"So what are you doing all alone here?" Hebe asked."Come on let us go outside and take a walk."

"I was checking the news." Calvin answered."You are not tired yet?"

Hebe shook her head."No I have so much adrenaline running to me.Come on take a walk with me under the moonlight." as she pulled his hand hands.

"Alright." as Calvin got up and put on his jacket."I really want to talk to you anyway.I have a lot to ask you."

"How come all of a sudden,I am feeling sleepy." as she yawn in an act.

"No,you cannot avoid me now." Calvin said."I have been holding this up for a long time." as he looked at her.

"Alright shoot your questions." Hebe said playfully."I know you will not stop,until you grill me,with all your questions."

"What happened between Jiro and you?" Calvin asked."I thought you love each other very much.What happen to "I cannot live without you"promises?"

"Uhmm,we just grew up ,and realized we are better of friends than lovers..There are some thing that we don't see eye to eye,about our relationship.And before we knew it the magic is gone.We fell out of love.I still love him as a friend and like a brother." Hebe said."As you can see,we still talk to each other.I still tell him everything about me, and he tells me everything about him.And we are happier that way.He loves Selina now,he told me,even before telling her,and I am happy for both of them."

"What about Arron?" Calvin asked.

"What about Arron?He is my past,we are still a kid back then.It is all part of growing up.He is still a friend." Hebe answered.

"Uhmm,I got it now." Calvin said as he smiled at her."So are you happy now?"

"Yes,I am happy as I can be." Hebe answered playfully as she hopped on one foot"You always looked so serious about everything else.Don't worry about me,I'm a big girl now.I know you always worry about me."

"Am I that obvious,I thought I look cool." he said.

"No, only Jiro is cool,you I don't know." as she laughed hard."But you looked cute though.I love you like that,so don't change a thing."

Calvin stared at Hebe,and the affections that he felt for her,can be seen in his face,and he cannot hide it anymore beyond the brotherly concern for her.

"Hebe,if I tell you something,something that I have been hiding within me for a long period of time,for years.I hope you won't think of me badly or something.Hebe,I have been in love with you,through all this time,The time that you have been going out with Arron and even when you were in love with Jiro.I don't want your answer now,all I want for you is to think it through,whether you will think of me...as more than a friend and more than a brother,but as a guy who loves you very much,and who wants to be love back in return." he said straight without any pause.

Hebe just stared at his eyes,stunned at his confession.She never thought that Calvin,who were always there for her,have this kind of feeling for her.Does she loved him more than a friend and a brother?She never thought of that.Somehow the newness of this,is getting more acceptable
as the times comes.Hebe was about to say something,but Calvin stopped her,as he put his finger in her lips.

"Don't say anything.I don't need an answer now,I want you to think it through.I want you to listen to your heart." he said as he smiled at her,he can see the confusion in her face.

They walked back silently to the house.everybody was back,when they got there.And then they started playing games.That night,Hebe thought it through...could it be that Calvin is her future and her lifetime partner?

In the morning,they got ready to ski and they went snowboarding and snow tubing.They have fun together..Since everybody is all paired up,Calvin and Hebe end up together all the time in ski lift.Somehow Hebe noted how much they are so comfortable with each other,and how much they are so compatible together.

They went to the house,chilled to their bones.They drank hot chocolate together and made some smores.For dinner,it is the girl's turn to cook ,while the boys play billiards and drink as they bond together.

After dinner the girls,clean up,while the boys continued their male bonding.As they were done cleaning.Calvin noticed that Hebe sought out Jiro,as they went to the veranda to talk,without Selina.They looked so serious as they talk..Somehow the tug of jealousy came back,as he saw them embraced and Jiro kissed Hebe on the head.Calvin looked out and walked away,from it all.He ended up walking a long way that he forgot the time and the distance.It was too late to notice,that he went to far.

He walked and walked,until he was able to find his way back home.The house is all lighted,and he was so surprised that everyone is still up,all waiting for him,

Hebe came to him at the sight of him."I was worried about you.We were all worried about you." as she looked at him with frown and too much anxiety in her face."Where have you been?"

"I just took a walk." was his simple answer,as he went to his room without much of a look ,leaving everybody behind and Hebe can just look at his back.

"What is wrong with you Man?" Jiro said."Hebe was so worried about you,and you just ignored his feelings."

"If you are so worried about her,why don't you take care of her." Calvin said."I am tired of taking care of your girl for you."

"Hebe is not my girl anymore." Jiro said."What are you talking about?I thought you cared for her.I thought you loved her."

"But I saw you with her tonight,you still love each other."Calvin said."She still loves you."

"No she only talked to me,to tell me about you,." Jiro said.

"What did you tell her.Don't be a jerk,you waited for her this long,don't lose her now." Jiro said.

"She have feelings for you too,she told me herself." Jiro said."She thinks that you are the one for her."

"Oh,I am such a fool."Calvin said."I thought you got back together."

"No,I really love Selina now." Jiro said."But what me and Hebe have is something special,promise me ,you will take care of her.I knew you will."

"I will take care of her,and love her more than myself." Calvin said.

"Come on,what are you waiting for?" Jiro said,as Calvin walked out to look for Hebe.

"Thank you Bro.I owe you one big time." he said.

Calvin found Hebe in the veranda,as she looked at the trees and the snow.The contrast between the whiteness of the snow and the darkness of the night,with the green color of life thrown in.

"There you are.A penny for your thoughts?" Calvin said.

Hebe did not say a word nor looked at him."What was the brush of for?Did you change your mind so soon?" Hebe asked.

"I am sorry for being a fool.I saw you with Jiro tonight,and it sort of blew me away.I thought you got back together,and I thought you still love him.I am sorry." he said.

Hebe did not say a word."So now,you know the truth..does your offer still stands?" she asked.

Calvin smiled,more to himself."You know,I never wanted any other girl but you.I love you Hebe,I hope you will feel the same."

"Will you be patient enough,to wait for me.I don't want to rush anymore like before.I want to take it slow this time.But I knew I have this feeling for you.And I can see us together in the future." as Hebe looked at Calvin.

Calvin took her hands and kissed both of them ,as he took her in his arms.Finally the woman that he loves,is right in his arms,where he always dream it should be,as his lips found hers.....Hebe finding the Man of her dreams right by her side.