How Can I tell You {Calgen}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

This one is Chris you're Calvin-Genie story.I added Jiro just for the twist...since both of them worked with her in a series...Hope you like it.

Leena the next one is yours...I have the story line already.Thanks for reading my stories....

J/H story is a little deep.I always end up writing a bit dramatic when it is them.I usually aim light and end up with a drama...Thaks for reading..
___________________________________________________________

How Can I Tell You by Lani Hall

How can I tell you
That I love you,I love you
But I can't think of right words to say
I long to tell you
That I'm always thinking of you
I am always thinking of you
But the words just blow away
It's always end up to one thing honey
And I can't think of the right words to say
Whereever I am babe
I'm always walking with you
I'm always walking with you
But I look and you're not there
Whoever I'm with
I'm always always talking to you
I'm always talking to you
And I am sad that you can't hear
So sad that you can't hear
It always ends up to one thing honey
When I look and you're not there
I need to know you,need to feel my arms around you
Feel my arms around you
Like a sea around the shore
Each night and day I pray and hope
That I might find you
Hope that I might find you
Because hearts can do no more
It's always ends up to one thing honey
Still I kneel upon the floor.

It was the start of school year.The halls are bustling with activities.Student walking back and forth from classroom to classroom.Calvin was looking for Jiro so he can go back to the apartment that they shared .He just went to get his schedule for today and all his classes won't start until tomorrow.

He finally saw his brother in the hallway, talking to a very pretty girl.Expect Jiro to make the first move on the first day.That boy does not waste time,Calvin thought as he shook his head.He approached them with his killer smile,and was quite surprised when the girl just ignored him.Quite hurt,and flustered,his smiles usually worked wonders,what happens now.Jiro looked at him and sort of give him an amused smile.

"Alright Genie,see you around."Jiro said,as he dragged his brother away.

"And what was that?"Calvin said."You did not even introduced me to her.Who was that hot chicks you are talking to?"

"You did not really recognized her?"Jiro said."That was Genie our annoying neighbor who used to pestered you around when you were in high school,who have a huge crush on you,and then you did something that earned her ire.You don't remember her,Boy whatever you did,she is still mad at you."

"That was Genie with the braces before and I don't know something changed in her."Calvin said.

"Duh,she is all a lady now.She is attending this school as freshman.She lives in the dorm across,just in case you are interested."Jiro said.

"Why would I be interested in her.I don't like her then,I will never like her now."Calvin said and with that word,he noticed a girl in her back and it was Genie who followed Jiro to give her number,and she heard the last word he said,as she looked away.

Jiro looked at them and he shook his head.Calvin can only look away.

Calvin saw her again in the campus,going to one of her class,whose room is just across his room.She looked the other way,when she saw him.He felt guilty for saying those words,and his guilt keep adding up.

He remebered the last time way back,he was a teenager and Genie have a huge crush on him and she used to hang out at their house,until he got tired and told her off.He did not remembered the words he said,he just wants her out of his life for good and he succeeded and she never bothered him again,until they moved out from their neighborhood.He still remembered her crying as she left the house.He felt guilty afterwards but he does not know how to approach her and say sorry....he never said the word at all.

Next time,he saw her again,she was with Jiro having their lunch together,like both of them are having a good time.He wants to join them,but the guilt override him,as he walked away.

From then on,it seems that his brother has been spending more time with her.He found her in their apartment one time and she quickly scramble out of the place once she learned that he is there.He wants to stop her but she is too quick for him.

Genie was in the library when Calvin walked in and chose to seat at the table just across from her.She tried to look away,but his face is just right across her face.She hated him for saying all those words to her.She never forgave him.And yet,she cannot quite place tha attraction that she have in him.If she have a crush when they were young,now the attraction is more deeper.She hated herself for feeling that way,but she can't help herself

Flushed crept to her face when their eyes met.Calvin secretly smiled to himself.Genie unable to tolerate it , took her things and walked away.Calvin followed her on the way out.Genie just ignored him.

"Genie,Genie ,please wait for me."Calvin said .But Genie just kept on walking almost running away from him.

"Genie ,you have to hear me out first."Calvin said."I am sorry about the things I said,I did not mean any of it.Please forgive me,I am sorry if I hurt you,I did not mean to hurt you."

"Too bad,you already did."Genie said."I will never forgive you,never" as she ran away from him.

Genie went to his dorm running and she felt like crying from anger.She wants to kill Calvin, smack his head if she can."I so hate him"Genie said.

The following week,Calvin saw her in between her class,but never approached her anymore.He just stare at her and watched her from afar.Something have drawn her to him.and everytime,she seems to be drawing him to her,and Calvin ends up thinking about her.She have grown to be a beautiful lady,her eyes are lovely esp when she smile,her lips inviting and her skin flawless.He ends up longing to be near her and wanting to touch her face.I can't be falling for her now,Calvin thought.She hated me now.She will never forgive me.

One time Calvin was looking for his brother and he found him with Genie having lunch together.He went over to their table.Genie looked away.Calvin noticed her and he felt like an intruder,he was upset that Jiro can talk to her,can share a meal with her and shared a laugh with her.
He walked out,unable to bear their closeness.Jiro noticed his mood .

"So Genie are you still mad at my brother"Jiro said.

Genie was surprised that Jiro would have brought it up.She nodded her head.

"That bad huh."Jiro said."Alright,cause he can be jerk and an a--h-- sometimes and maybe most of the time."

Genie laughed the way Jiro described his brother."I guess you don't like him anymore?"Jiro said."So you can not be my sister anymore.I was even looking forward for it." making a joke out of it."Come on that was long time ago,I think he is sorry now,so can't you just forgive him."

"Alright,only if he said sorry again,maybe I'll forgive him,and only because he is your brother."Genie said.

When Jiro went home,Calvin was waiting for him.He looks upset and angry.

"So what is up with you and Genie?"Calvin asked."Do you like her?"

"Who? Me and Genie?"Jiro said."Are you crazy,she is like a sister to me,I have a girlfriend already,remember?"

"I am just asking."Calvin said."I thought you are fooling around with her."

"And what if I am?"Jiro said."Why does it concern you?Unless you like her now."

"No,no way."Calvin said.

"I have seen how you look at her,admit it bro,you like her."Jiro said."Okay,deny it,and then I won't tell you what she told me about you."

"What did she tell you about me?"Calvin asked.

"Admit it first that you like her,then I will tell you," Jiro said.

"Alright,I really do like her now,but I got no chance now because she hates me,I blew my chance even before."Calvin said."But I think I am really falling for her now."

Jiro did not say a word,and out from somewhere Genie came and looked at Calvin."It is true what I have just heard?"
Genie asked Calvin.Calvin face colored for being put on the spot."It is true that you like me too?"Genie said.

"Like you too,does it means that you like me,that you never stopped liking me until now.?"Calvin asked.Genie nodded her head ,feeling shy afterwards.

"I better leave you two" Jiro said smiling."I guess you are going to be my sister after all." as he walked out .

"So you are not mad at me anymore?"Calvin asked."I am so sorry for saying those words,I did not mean to make you cry.I will never make you cry again,promise."

"Really,You are not going to make me cry again?"Genie said.

"And I will make you happy,I promise I will make up from all the time that I hurt you.I love you Genie."Calvin said.

"I love you too,I never stop loving you."Genie said."Just being with you is enough." as they kissed.

The End..